March 1st, 2012

'The Lorax' cast dishes on new movie

Betty White may not have been a fan of Dr. Seuss before, but she certainly is now.

White, who stars along with Zac Efron, Taylor Swift, Danny DeVito and Ed Helms in this weekend's animated take on Dr. Seuss’ “The Lorax," says the story won her over with its originality.

And while you, like Efron, might remember the book from your childhood, the movie ventures off from the original Seuss creation. The Lorax, played by DeVito, is still there of course, and so is the Once-ler, but the tale of the Truffula trees kicks off with an adolescent crush.

Dr. Seuss’ “The Lorax” arrives in theaters on March 2 - are you planning to go see it? Check out the video above to hear more about the release.

1. sms lån utan inkomst

Magnificent publish, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don't understand this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!|What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & aid different users like its aided me. Good job.

May 12, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  2. justicefor7

URGENT – Please read more about VERIZON. Things they don't want the public to know! I was tormented by racial comments that were ignored, then racially discriminated against and wrongfully terminated for making complaints about the racial injustice.

Please visit my Blog Page to see what Verizon did to my family. What they have done to my family, and continue to do is horrific. Today they still will not accept responsibility. So I will not stop this FIGHT for JUSTICE! It has been 8 years and I refuse to give up, but I need your help to spread my message.

You can read my stories about what VERIZON did to my family by GOOGLING:
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Cover Letter”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Press Release”
    • “Verizon Raped My Family – Requesting Criminal Punishment”

From there you can access the other letters through the recent post.

I am a man who has stood up against racism, discrimination, bullying, harassment, hostile environment, belittlement, threats, and retaliation, all while working for Verizon Communications, as they conspired to terminate me.

I am a man who is trying to hold his family together while in the process of trying to fight for my rights to be heard. I am a man who has brought up his family on morals, discipline, character, hard work, dedication and conviction to believe that good things happen to good people. I am a man who could not be more proud of my family for all their trust and faith in my conviction. I am man who is a proud servant in my community and deserves to be heard, as I am begging for JUSTICE!

Neal W. Dias

March 3, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Timeswimmer

You might already know about this…if not please take a look.

This explains the mind set that exists until today of Whites being angry at Blacks such that many don’t want Blacks to be in their company or areas etc, don’t want Blacks to be forgiven and re-established, either in the physical world, the mental or the spiritual. This explains why many Whites still feel resentment and fear toward Blacks, which results in subtle activities in consciousness and outer activity, to deny Black peoples involvement in ANY experience that would allow them forward movement, based on fear that they will take over again. It doesn’t excuse them but hopefully does offer some explanation for their behavior. I hope this is in some way helpful. And hopefully you will be able to muster a collective of people, concerned about racism in Britain and the USA.

March 7, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. nicky

hmm i WANNA SEE IT, BUT I AM TOO BUSY XD NOT THT ANYONE CAERS

March 2, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hollyworld

ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES OF ALL-TIME!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhV_Vd8m80&w=640&h=390]

March 1, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Richard Fore

Ewww! No! You're not Tyler. I'm not a ho-mo-se-xual and I don't go to movies with strangers!

March 1, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Tyler

Yea I'm going to see it, I am already in line. It wouldn't be so boring if I could rub some popcorn on richards balls and have a taste though. We could past the time 'together'. We could make out in the movie to! I will buy richard, what do you say?

March 1, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |