While you were working...
February 29th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Because the re-runs on AMC just aren't enough, "The Godfather" will join the re-release trend and celebrate its 40th anniversary with a one-day only showing in 55 Cinemark theaters on March 1. [THR]
  • The taste of this reported Whitney Houston-themed greeting card was in question before she passed but it really seems out of line after her death, and Target has received the memo. The retailer is removing cards that said, "Next time you think of dating the bad boy, consider Whitney Houston" from its stores, a Target rep tells CNN. [E!]
  • "Twilight 6" or no "Twilight 6," Ashley Greene is keeping her eyes on the post-vampire saga prize: She's landed a gig in a soapy ABC drama pilot called "Americana," in which she'll once again play an "Alice." We guess some things don't change. [THR]
  • Brett Butler - we repeat, Brett Butler - will join Charlie Sheen for "Anger Management" when the FX comedy series launches in June. [Deadline]
  • Cee Lo Green is ready to take you into "the supernatural, the surreal and the extraordinary" world that is his life via the written word. The musician's memoir is expected to arrive in 2013. [Popdust]
  • There's no stopping Adele, people. Not even Prince's record with "Purple Rain's" reign can slow the Adele-"21" train, as it pulls into No. 1 for yet another week. [Billboard]
  • If you thought you were amped to see the "Avengers" before, just wait until you watch the new trailer:

Filed under: While you were working

1. autumn

what does troll mean. im so confused lol

March 2, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sly Sadie

Oh! ...and for the record, I also believe that outside looking in is ghey! Way too b!tchy to be a straight man!

March 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sly Sadie

Been reading all the posts. I left one simple post at 10:02pm. That's all it takes to get my personal troll rocking. At least, you didn't say anything too bad under my name. A little bit of info, though, I don't post from my phone ever. The little smiley faces are a dead giveaway. I've got to admit, you are dedicated. Have fun, cause I find it funny. Probably not the response you were looking for, huh? Have yourself a good day!

March 1, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. alecia

I said MOO! dammit!

March 1, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

Okay Alecia I know vixen trolled your azz alot and you hate her. I am not to sure what sly did though. Was sly posting then, I don't think so. Is it just the women you go after? How do you pick your targets? Your confusing.lmao

March 1, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  5. @outside

I think yoo are ghey!

March 1, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. outside looking in

I always thought the fat cow was vixen.

March 1, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • @outside

i think you are right. vixen always had it in for everyone female. she was so "beautiful" that she thought all the guys would fall at her feet. once she started trolling, they found she was just an ugly troll. The distorted image was gone. she's just jealous and spiteful. you wonder why all the gals are so defensive on this blog. she hijacks their names on a daily basis. hey vixen, why don't you go to yahoo & post. we're sick of your crap.

March 1, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. ?

Lmao alecia! U the one cuzing all the havoc on vixen n being sly sadie troll?

March 1, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  8. alecia

Moo!

March 1, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. stop it !

I thought target was a italian store. I went there n every thing was made in china. You don't talk very nice to each other in these blog. I hope the good father above has mercy on your sad souls.

March 1, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  10. Shae

Let's see how much Target laughs when they become a 'target'in a hugh court battle.

March 1, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. Sly Sadie

Look at all this attention! I love it when the boys fight over me! If only they would offline. :(

March 1, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. outside looking in

Vixxy what is your reason for this? Sly didn't do a thing to you. Are you bipolar with paranoia? Jus wondering.

March 1, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Jake

Good guess, hit the nail right on the head.

March 1, 2012 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • inside looking out

NOT Vixen! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

March 1, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • outside looking in

If your not vixen,doubt that, why do you let ppl trash her then? No guts to use your real user name? You have it for vixen or did she hurt your little feelings? Are you nervous ppl will troll your dum azz? No guts no glory-you still lose-'LOOSER'

March 1, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. inside looking out

inside looking out... at all the other children playing out the window from my parent's basement. they all call me a fat looser tho, so I don't wanna play with them! I'd rather stay online where I am safe.

March 1, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sly Sadie

Keeping it classy like always, Richard. :|

March 1, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. Richard Fore

U fuukin dum stupiz maronik bal likin kow humpin weirdy

March 1, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  16. Sly Sadie

Of course we won't hear anything about Davy Jones! He was neither brown, nor a crack addict. This is CNN Marquee Blogs, afterall! LOL!

March 1, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  17. .•|•.

Hey all! That card wasn't even funny, but, it's officially a collectors item. LOL, anyone that did buy it, better hang on to it! I expected to find something about Davy Jones in 1 of the headlines today. Maybe tomorrow. (I guess Snooki's news was more important)(Yes, my eyes were rollin'! HaHa)

February 29, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renato

Each of the 3 bureaus has an oninle dispute system. You can get a free copy of your credit report each year, and that gives you access to the dispute systems.I'd wait until mid to late November to dispute it though. They have 30 days to respond but everyone takes vacation from Thanksgiving to New Years, so chances are you can dispute a whole lot and it'll all get removed simply because your creditors aren't staffed properly to respond to your disputes.

April 26, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Sly Sadie

Just watched the trailer to the Avengers. Really looking forward to seeing this movie. I agree about the card, too. It was tacky. Glad they pulled the card.

February 29, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sheena Richards

Wow,I just made a purchase from that store my first in about a year.It's being returned tomorrow,that's so tacky and mean whether or not it was before or after her death.She's not the only celebrity that's chose to be with a "bad boy or girl".

February 29, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Goofy Gina

That greeting card is so tacky – who would have thought of something like that? "The Godfather" is a classic! I can never get tired of watching it! Have a nice evening, everyone!

February 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Tyler

I'm grabbing my ankles boys, come and get it! That means you to richard fore. :)

February 29, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fritzy

well, hello tyler! if you are interested in dickieforeskin, be prepared to play a little ball. I have pretty good hands for that game myself.

February 29, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |