Megan Fox: I'd rather be in a bad movie with good people
February 29th, 2012

Megan Fox: I'd rather be in a bad movie with good people

When choosing roles, it sounds like Megan Fox pays just as much attention to her potential co-workers as she does to the offered part.

"I'd rather be with good people in a bad movie than the other way around," the 25-year-old tells Manhattan magazine. Hopefully, the upcoming "Friends with Kids" will show that Fox was able to have a good movie and cool co-workers, too.

"Most of the cast knew each other very well already," she said of working with Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Jon Hamm and his partner, Jennifer Westfeldt. "It was such a nice, welcoming, supportive environment."

On the personal front, Fox is in marital bliss.

After tying the knot with Brian Austin Green in the summer of 2010, the actress tells Cosmopolitan that she' s certain she wed The One.

"I truly feel like he's my soul mate," she tells the magazine. "I don't want to sound corny or cliche, but I do believe we are destined to spend this part of our lives together."

Recalling the first time they met, Fox describes an instant attraction to 38-year-old Green.

"The first time I saw him, I got butterflies," she says. "And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity."

Filed under: Celebrities • Megan Fox

1. Jill

She used to be pretty 3 or 4 years ago, but now she's FUG.

March 4, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Courtney

That's what actors/actresses say when they can't get a part in a good movie...

March 3, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Joe

lol the quotes she had in that article are better than any line she's ever had in a movie.

March 2, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  4. Rick

What do you plan on doing for the other part of your life?

March 2, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. erich2112x

Good, let her put out bad movies if that's what she wants.

March 1, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve-O

The "bad movies if that's what she wants" part wasn't needed in your statement.

March 1, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. sockpuppet

This chick seems to have the reputation for being nasty. I don't know her "work" lol but just by that dumb a s s comment about being destined to spend this part of their life together, I can tell she's a twit.

March 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Steve-O

Ever see her thumbs?

March 1, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Thanks Aaron! Very kind of you to say so. Things are just bear bones so now the process of ptuting some meat on the bones! I did want to just slap something together just so it was there. As I add new information I really want it to be meaningful, helpful and significant. I would love to write about anything you are interested in. Let me know! If you haven't get on the email list. I did a lot of work to make it quality. Every time I write you will get a quality email about it.

April 26, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mike

".....but I do believe we are destined to spend this part of our lives together."

Sooooo.....he is her soulmate. But she is only destined to spend "This" part of her life with him. Translation....I will dump him once he is old and wrinkly. Like Tek said above....pretty wrapper filled with crap!

March 1, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Brian

She's been in a good movie?

March 1, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jeff

A wise man once said: "Stupid is as stupid does" She is crawling back into the Hollywood scene and needs to play nice now.

March 1, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  11. Tek

Pretty wrapper but there is crap inside.

March 1, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. Louie

A year ago she was putting down the Transformer movies for being lame, but she made a lot of money. I guess when the money starts to dry up, the light goes on that maybe you shouldn't be putting down the people that might hire you in the future. She doesn't come across as being that bright.

March 1, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  13. cnnlicksit

Wow. What a lame article.

March 1, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  14. nbafan

She needs some talent before she should give acting another go....getting rid of golden ticket, in the form of Transformers, was rather stupid on her part.

March 1, 2012 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  15. Booo

This "Friends with Kids" is a sequel to the overhyped Bridesmaids?

March 1, 2012 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. SKY

FACT: SOMETIME THE HEART CAN DECEIVE US.....SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID
    I RATHER BE IN A GOOD MOVIE WITH PROFESSIONAL ACTORS OR ACTRESSES
    WHY DO A BAD MOVIE WITH GOOD PEOPLE...THERE ARE LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE
    WHO WERE IN BAD MOVIES AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW? MANY ARE IN LINE
    LOOKING FOR A JOB OR DECIDED TO MOVE ON AND GET OUT OF THE ACTING BUSINESS
    GET A REGULAR JOB AND SUPPORT THEMSELVES.

February 29, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rubi

Let me knwo if you are interested in hvniag a detailed,? AFFORDABLE,quality book that shows you the in's and out's of fashion illustration maybe then finally, you can find a solution to your fashion drawing concerns . have a great day hope to hear from you . B-)

April 24, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Greg G. Gilmore

She sure is cute!

February 29, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve-O

I I trust that was sarcasm?

March 1, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • melvinslizard

ROFLMFAO
      I love it – "We are destined to spend THIS PART of our lives together." hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaa

March 1, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |