While you were working...
February 28th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The jeweler who claims to have designed a set of wedding rings for Natalie Portman and her fiance Benjamin Millepied is speaking out after Portman's noticeable bling at the Oscars sparked chatter that the actress might've discreetly tied the knot in between getting engaged in December 2010, welcoming their son Aleph last summer and showing up at Sunday's ceremony. [People]
  • Charlie Sheen's return to TV has a premiere date: The actor's "Anger Management" will premiere on June 28 at 9 p.m. ET.
  • The "Dancing with the Stars" cast announced this morning is now paired off: Jaleel White will dance with Kym Johnson; Melissa Gilbert with Maksim Chmerkovskiy; Jack Wagner with Anna Trebunskaya; Sherri Shepherd with Val Chmerkovskiy; Gladys Knight with Tristan MacManus; Gavin DeGraw with Karina Smirnoff; Maria Menounos with Derek Hough; Donald Driver with Peta Murgatroyd; Roshon Fegan with Chelsie Hightower; William Levy with Cheryl Burke; Katherine Jenkins with Mark Ballas; and Martina Navratilova with Tony Dovolani. [LAT]
  • This is what Kim Kardashian looks like when she turns herself into a living reference of a Drake lyric. [Kim Kardashian's Twitter]
  • As expected, Johnny Depp's "Lone Ranger" is back in production and has started shooting in New Mexico. [EW]
  • And now, a trailer for Julia Louis-Dreyfus' HBO comedy, "Veep," premiering April 22:

Filed under: While you were working

Next entry »
  1. icon download

P.S. Please review Folder Icon Set from orangecom92

September 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. anti troll guy

O.M.G. We're talking about something ON-topic!! What's wrong with us?! :O

February 29, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Richard Fore

He has that "I have a huge dick" smirk on his face!

February 29, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. anti troll guy

That guy in the picture with Portman has the looks of a guy with a HUGE shlong!

February 29, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Tyler

If I had a dollar for every time I read the words fore and vixen in here, I'd be rich. You people all need to get new hobbies.

February 29, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Tyler

This Sadie person posts vulgar, inflammatory posts here and in alot of the other blogs, then acts all innocent... All of the other "trolling" posts today are typical of stuff he/she posts al the time. The other "g@y" banter and posts of that type all started with her a few weeks ago when I was here last. Nice spelling, "looser."

February 29, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • outside looking in

@ Tyler. Sly Sadie has had her name(along with many others. You'll get it too) jacked countless times. You can always tell when its her or a troll. When you blog here long enuff, you will tell the difference too. Get off slys back would you, she's innocent in all this.

February 29, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. outside looking in

Vixxy gave herself away at 2O2 in reply to lol. Blew that 1 vixxy! Time for a whole new alias! Here's a idea, go to yahoo blogs and don't come back. They have thumbs up and down there. Bwahahaha!

February 29, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tyler

I don't know any of these other names other than the Sadie woman that ruined these blogs. Ever since she and her friends started all of this trouble, these blogs look exactly like they do today. Your vixens and eds and fores mean nothing to me. All I see is a bunch of children behving badly here, today.

February 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • @tyler

blah, blah, blah. somebody just protests too much, huh. yeah you're right, that sadie woman is so bad. dang her for talking about the lone ranger. she is soooo evil. and golly gee, her buds up there talked about johnny depp, too. call the blog police! yet, you have no problem with all the g@y banter. come on vixxy, just drop it. get over it & just post.

February 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Tell me tyler how did sly ruin the blogs? Can you come up with a reasonable explaination? I doubt it. Looser!

February 29, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. lol

Yea vixxys off fuuking mr ed. She knows she aint welcome here. Even evil on the lin lohan thread didn't stick up for the stupid beotch.lmao

February 29, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Obsessed

It wasn't a "try." I think at this point everyone knows that. I am just saying someone has a huge obsession that they need to cut out because honestly... it's better Beautiful Vixen isn't here. All these starved trolls do is beg for these people to come back so they can continue prolonging their useless lives trying to obsess over them. I have seen all the trouble he/she has tried to cause. I chose to stay out of it, but now that it appears she may be gone (but I could easily be wrong) these kids continue to spam his/her name, hoping for a return of some sorts.

Just give it up already. You wanted the pest gone, but now you keep begging for the pest to return... what's wrong with you people?

And yes, I agree with @ lol that "lol" = "@tyler" = Richard Fore.

February 29, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • @obsessed

nice try again, vixxy. you really don't fool anyone. you were always the first one to do that this person = that person, to try to shift the attention off yourself. your name has changed, but the games are the same.

February 29, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Obsessed

Why does everything always have to be about "vixen?" The guy who keeps responding to people here obviously has an obsession. I don't see anyone named "vixen" here so perhaps you can enlighten us on who it would be? On that note, how do we know YOU'RE not "vixen?" Confusion tactics on a WYWW blog is pretty pointless.

None of Tyler's posts were childish. Whoever said that is obviously the troll who misses "vixen" and wants "vixen" back. I can't even say if this "vixen" is a he or a she because honestly... who in their right mind calls themselves "vixen" online... get real.

February 29, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Nice try @ a distaction vixen.lmao

February 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • @obsessed

That was a nice try. Either you are very new to the blog, or that was a failed cover. Just in case, I'll fill you in. Beautiful Vixen was her name. She hates all other gals. She admitted to trolling these gals, probably out of jealousy. She always thought she was so special that all the guys would fall at her feet, just over her name. Sad. There you have it.

February 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ lol

Doesn't look like you're doing a good job yourself, Richard Fore.

February 29, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Cheetos

BLAHAHAHAHAH!!! It's the anti troll nerd. I was wondering what it would take to get you out of your mom's basement! Welcome back loser!

February 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • planting seeds again

Mad raper.

February 29, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • @cheetos

aren't you the same g@y guy from last night that hangs in a treehouse? you've got the nerve to talk about anyone else? keep trolling for love, loser. there's a guy out there that would like to bend you over. your opinion matters, why?

February 29, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • @cheetos

by the way monkeyman, i'm not the anti guy, just for the record. i share his sentiments, but that's it.

February 29, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tyler

Two words for you, pal: Anger. Management.

February 29, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • @tyler

i didn't post anything angry. just stating the facts, mam. i'm just amazed at the childishness of your posts. jealous much, vixxy?

February 29, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @tyler

i'm nobody's mommy. when i was a kid, my folks taught us that men defend women. your continual attack of any gal that posts is getting old. again, did you read her post? this blog is supposed to be about your opinion. what, their opinions are not up to your high expectations? i actually agree with her. I like Depp, too, and looking forward to the lone ranger movie. did i just ruin the blog for you, too. your trollling is pathetic. if they bother you so much, just go away. what was your on topic post again? hypocrite! i think somebody is just very jealous of these gals.

February 29, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@tyler

It's vixen. She's always been jealous of this group. She lost her popularity, and is determined to make them suffer.

February 29, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  15. trix are for kids

Go to Yahoo, Tyler. There's better comments and articles there. At least over there you can thumbs up or down a comment. You don't have a choice here of what to like and not like... it's all there so either put up with it or leave.

February 29, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Is..

..That where the cc gang is now @ trix for kids?

February 29, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • @trix

yeah vixxy, is that where they went? you've never fooled anyone.

February 29, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@ trix

You're pretty dumb if you think trix is vixen... you probably think this whole blog is vixen!

February 29, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@@trix

yeah, i do! can you prove me wrong?

February 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@@@ trix

Nope, but it's just the same that you can't prove yourself correct, either.

February 29, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tyler

Thank you for the only relevant answer, trix. Unfortunately, at my work place I don't have the option to go to any other site other than CNN.

February 29, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Tyler

...and who the he-ll are you? Her mommy?

February 29, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Tyler

Everyone should have the right to post on topic here, but Sadie and her posse of peeps and the trolls that stalk them (probably one in the same, all done for attention) has ruined it for everyone else.

February 29, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Tyler

Who is this possee of peeps you speak of? I mostly see a bunch of f@gs talking.

February 29, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • @tyler

and it's their fault that the trolls troll them? i'm sure they enjoy the heII out of that. put the blame where it belongs. trolls get their jolly's haunting these gals. anyone else can post anything they want, and are left alone. time to put the blame where it truly belongs. right troll?

February 29, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Tyler

I love how this Sadie chick ruins these blogs then casually posts about her opinion, like ANY of us care. Obnoxious.

February 29, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • @tyler

in the first place, what was so bad about her post. on topic bothers you? maybe if she had got on the g@y talk that would be better? only the trolls run this blog, which i would assume you are one. i think this is vixxy again, oh jealous one. sadie hasn't even posted in a while, if you actually read these blogs, unless you count all the hijacking of her name. give it a rest, vixxy. you are one jealous troublemaking b!tch.

February 29, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • @ tyler

What the fuuk you talking about? What a azz hole you are. Looser!

February 29, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sly Sadie

I love Johnny Depp. He is a really good actor. He really owns each character that he plays on screen. I've always had a fascination with westerns. Really looking forward to the Lone Ranger movie.

February 29, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  20. Cheetos

4 times posting to u my g*a*y lo*ver and cnn failed to post all. My comments to you were 2 much 4 cnn to handle. Well, this g-a-y boy has gotten a little bit of an attiude going here. maybe he need big d@-ddy to put him over his knees and wh!p him with a feather duster.

February 29, 2012 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  21. Justin Beaver

in other news...

February 29, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  22. Cheetos

I don't have a basement but I do have my neighbor's treehouse. I usually slip them a mickey and take my gay friends up there and the balls are bouncing all over my chin. Then in the process of that, I start thinking of the three little pigs where the pigs say"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin"! Make me lol, relax and swallow whole. D!cky 4 is ..a jolly rancher.

February 29, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Frizty

a treehouse? sounds more like monkey love. i can swing with the best on them.

February 29, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  23. ~*~

Hey peeps! CSG, I love Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman! I'm so excited about DWTS coming soon! I thought we had heard the ast of KK – guess not! Dickyfore sure is popular tonite, eh? CUL!! Count me in for a cook off :D

February 28, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hey you! I just got done reading the other blogs, not much to comment on today. (Again) About the cook off, you've been counted! BOL!!!

February 29, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  24. .•|•.

Good eve all! Johnny Depp is so strangely unique, I look forward to him playing Tonto in the new Lone Ranger movie. Lol, seems how balls & what peeps like to do w/them is the topic tonight, I'll throw my 2 cents in. It reminds me of the time BV, fernace, & I were gonna cook some troll balls up! Never did get to, tho. Did we miss a tasty treat Richard Fore? Hmmm, maybe it's not too late. Still up to a cook off girls? HaHaHa!

February 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Frizty

i'm very interested in your hobby, dickie. it's my specialty. don't be ashamed that you only have 4". more than a mouthful is a waste anyway. where's your basement located, big boy?

February 28, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Cheetos

Nothing cheers me up when i'm feeling blue like balls. I like swishing them around my mouth like listerine. The sting brings me back to reality.

February 28, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frizty

i like to gently bounce them. bouncing balls, my specialty. where's your basement cheetos?

February 28, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Happy face

Hey, I resent that! I'm happy, nothing else. I can't believe dickieforeskin used me like that. Oh, I"m frowning now.

February 28, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. lol

Dickyfourinch past up a chance for a but buddy? Better apologize foreskin, could be your only chance at luv.lmao

February 28, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ?

:) :) Okay Richard, I might still lyb. Your happy faces made me lol. :) :)

February 28, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Fuuk off, I can lick my own balls and I'm taking yoga and hope to add licking my poo hole to the mix. Any questions?

February 28, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Well fuuk you then. Maybe you can get one of your happy faces to lyb and ph. By the way I do hate your d@mn happy faces. Sheesh that's what a guy gets for being nice. Hope you get stuck with your tonge up your azz! *walking away angrly*

February 28, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |