Uma Thurman expecting baby No. 3
February 28th, 2012

Uma Thurman expecting baby No. 3

Uma Thurman is getting ready to welcome another little one - a rep for the 41-year-old actress confirms that she's expecting.

This will be Thurman's third child, but her first with Swiss financier Arpad Busson, whom she's been attached to since 2007, having resumed the relationship after a breakup in 2009.

Thurman previously welcomed daughter Maya, 13, and Levon, 10, with ex-husband Ethan Hawke, according to People magazine.

People notes that actor Hawke and his wife Ryan recently welcomed a new baby of their own last August: a little girl named Indiana. The pair also have another daughter, 3-year-old Clementine Jane.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. bgmom

It would be nice if she was celebrating a wedding too! And Ethan Hawke is a creep.

February 29, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  2. Hello

Good for Uma! It's a shame that they cannot report her pregnancy without bringing up her husband's post-divorce off-spring as well, especially since he ran off with the nanny. I am a big fan of both Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman. I know their lives have taken different directions. I wish them both the best.

February 29, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  3. montyross

yea mo white babies...

February 29, 2012 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. .•|•.

Ugh, 41 & pregnant, better her than me! Hey, to each his own. If they're happy, congrat's to them!

February 28, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Babak from LA

I work in the industry for about 30 years. I have had the pleasure of meeting Uma & working for her (no, we are not friends). She is one of the nicest people you could meet. She is beautiful, funny, down to earth and wonderful to be around ..... I wish her and her extended family the very best.

February 28, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Aaaahh heck!

Does this mean that she won't be filming Kill Bill 3 for a LONG TIME?!?!?!??!! :(

February 28, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. lucy

Congrats Ms. Thurman!!!!

I was sad when her husband cheated on her and broke up their family. I don't know the lady, but she seems like someone who deserves good things to happen to her especially after someone she loved betrayed her. I hope she, her children and her boyfriend are all happy.

February 28, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. cs

You need a flow chart to keep track of who father who and who was living with who. Too complicated for me.

February 28, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  9. noneya

Breeders!

February 28, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. shumshum

Her heart was bad in that Tarantino movie where they had to stab it. I hope it's okay now. Wow. That's just incredible to have 3 kids for someone with such a bad heart like she has.

Congrats Ms. Thurman!

February 28, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Leucadia Bob

Alborosie announces secret collaboration with Amy Winehouse
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEr6NO-aRQ&w=640&h=390]

February 28, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. buffalo

Uma! Uma! Uma!–Kramer on Seinfeld.

February 28, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. booahh

I like her a lot, but I don't see the point at her age. She'll be nearly 60 when it graduates from high school vs 49 when her 10 year old would become an adult. She could have kick back, traveled and enjoyed life instead. Oh well congrats I guess.

February 28, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ilene B

People with that much money don't have to change their lives much at all with children- just hire help. They can travel or whatever they want to do. Hey, send the kid to boarding school!

February 28, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Craig

Well, my mother gave birth to me at age 42. I'm 57 now. So, I guess I have a different take on this than you do.

February 28, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • lawlita

I turned 38 today and reading this brought a smile to my face as a reminder there's still hope for me... then I read your comment and got so bummed. I like hearing people still want to have children at an older age. Why not (if you can afford help as other posters pointed out). Congratulations to Ms. Thurman.

February 28, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

Don't get your logic. Life expectancy used to be in the 60s. These days people can live healthy lives up to 90 or 100. Are you supposed to stop living at 60? Think of the maturity and experience an old parent can have. She has the financial security and health to have more children. And she doesn't breed indiscriminantly. Bless her.

February 29, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  14. gunot

She has a great rack

February 28, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Onwudi Eucharia

Good luck dear.

February 28, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Slapnutz

MILF

February 28, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. alex

mating like rabbits

February 28, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Sandy

Congrats girl! I like her, she seems nice :)

February 28, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |