While you were working...
February 27th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Although the four percent increase in viewers watching the Academy Awards on Sunday doesn't sound like it deserves much fanfare, these are the Oscars we're talking about - someone, somewhere, is finishing off Brian Grazer's tequila stash in a fit of joy that 39.3 million people tuned in to watch Billy Crystal host for the ninth time. [CNN]
  • Angelina Jolie's leg not only took over the Oscars, but it's also taken over the Internet. There she is doing the double leg on The Frisky, and here she is over here in a "best leg pose" standoff with her partner Brad Pitt's ex Jennifer Aniston. [Us Weekly]
  • Did you blow off the Chris Brown/Rihanna remixes that emerged last week primarily because they wouldn't get airplay anyway? Think again. [Billboard]
  • If we were Jonah Hill, we'd team up with Brad Pitt again for a movie, too - and throwing a little James Franco into the drama certainly couldn't hurt. [Deadline]
  • Sorry, Madonna fans, but this lyrics video for Madge's single, "Girl Gone Wild," doesn't leave us with high hopes for "MDNA":

Filed under: While you were working

1. sissy

@Bobby John – tats grate neus! Sally Mae iz luckee ta hav u! Don't fergit to inviet me ta yer weding! How eksiting! Yer maw and paw must be pleesed!

February 28, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Bobby John

Y y'all tawkin abowt dat angie jolie gurl so much? She jess be playin da hokey pokey game. 'Put yer right fuut in, you tak yer right fuut out n you shake it all abowt'. Thatz what it be all abowt! Sissy if y'all are owt there in dis wurld wide spider web, me n sally mae iz so happi. Her paw don't need no shotgun fer us ta get hitcht. Bub by, time fer me schuulin.

February 28, 2012 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  3. you fools!

richard, you are a sad case. all you do is lick your balls and dream about justin bieber!

February 28, 2012 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  4. Richard Fore

Fuuk off an lick my balls & anas!

February 28, 2012 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  5. .•|•.

OMG! Did you look at Angelina Jolie's dlb leg pic? Her birthing stance, too funny! I think that was the best 1 of the day. :o (there's something not quite right about her, is there?) LMAO!

February 27, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. you fools!

nice show for out of work people. millionaires bragging about their designer clothes and giving each other gold statues.

February 27, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • diamond

And partying at our expense!

February 27, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • @diamond

How do you figure that? The only way they profit from the public is if you go see their movies & pay the price of a ticket. I would say that's on you. I don't ever remember in my life writing a check to the Academy Awards to pay for their partying.

February 27, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • diamond

Sorry I didn't clarify this – I meant the movie-goers, not the general public and certainly not me! Clear enough? :D

February 28, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • yo momma

I told u to get ur azz of the drugs so u can pass that drug test. Qiut beotching about being out of work and do something about it. Those rich ppl with the tax breaks are creating jobs every where. I told u but do you listen no! Now get out of my basement and get a job!

February 28, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |