February 24th, 2012

Chris Brown facing legal trouble again?

Chris Brown can’t seem to stay off our radar.

On Thursday, some reports claimed that Brown has been accused of "robbery by sudden snatching" for allegedly taking a fan’s iPhone after she snapped his photo outside a Miami nightclub. However, Juan Sanchez of the Miami Police Department says the reports are premature.

“Mr. Brown has not been arrested nor accused by the Miami Beach Police Department of any crime, as reported by some websites,” Sanchez said in a statement. “A report was filed by the victim, which the Department is investigating. This is an open investigation; therefore I cannot comment any further.”

Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle has also issued a statement regarding the incident: “My prosecutors are currently speaking with witnesses and reviewing all of the materials supplied by Miami Beach Police. Only after these reviews have been completed would any type of action be considered or taken. This is the basic process that every criminal case in Miami-Dade County undergoes.”

Brown, who performed at the Grammys on February 12, has been in headlines since the awards show for his outbursts on Twitter, as well as the recent release of two remixes with ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

Filed under: Chris Brown

1. feng shui

I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I assumed this submit was once good. I do not realize who you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

April 18, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jaycarl

This is obsurd... You idiots just feed into CNN ...

February 26, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. cottonboy

I only clicked on it because I thought it was Bobby Brown, but same difference.

February 26, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Liz Carter

@Richard...I see a hit dog hollers alright. You went right back to see how I'd respond to the filth you posted under my name; and of course being the simpleton that you are, you got your own hand caught in the cookie jar! I don't need them to give ME your IP address, nor did I ask for it. They will investigate, and handle it from within, stupid! COPS?? What about lawyers?? Btw, glad to know I make Gibson look like a saint! Water seeks it's on level. It takes one to 'make' one!! How about this one @xx!....most of you evil, undermining, self-righteous, finger-pointers, posting on this blog about Chris Brown and Rihanna, make Chris Brown, Mel Gibson, and Lucifer/ Satan, himself look like Messiahs!

February 26, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. CBshouldB6FT.under

Normally, I find racist pejoratives to be profoundly offensive, but if ever a human being justified the use of one, it would be this ugly, buck toothed, low rent sack of human excrement named Chris Brown. Act like a stereotype, get treated like one. It's not rocket science, but I guess it is for an overprivileged D-bag who throws chairs at windows, steals cell phones, calls women b****** and gays F*****, and then he beats a woman and DEMANDS forgiveness after only three short un-repentant years filled with trash can jungle monkey behavior. How many second chances can a dumb little monkey squander?

February 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. hi there!

#team sleazy!

February 26, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. bambuti73

How I beg LAPD to take him down and put him where he belongs, in PRISON. With the rest of his ilk.

February 26, 2012 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. bambuti73

How I long for the good ol' days when a N%gger knew his place.

February 26, 2012 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. SKY

FACT: WHEN YOU ARE A STAR PEOPLE WILL TAKES PICTURES OF YOU....
    YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND ON ANYBODY...IT IS A CRIME.
    THAT IS THE LAW. HE MAY NOT GO TO JAIL, BUT HE WILL
    PAY FOR WHAT HE DID....BIG TIME....

February 26, 2012 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. xx!

Liz carter makes mel gibson look like a saint

February 26, 2012 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  11. Maria

He wll NEVER be put in jail he has money and a good lawyer ,and MONEY TALKS did you forgot? he is trashy he is ghetto and he is manking a mockery of the system ."you can take the kid from the ghetto ,but you can't take tha ghetto form the kid" isn't that truth!

February 25, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris Brown Behind Bars is a thing of beauty unlike his heinous buck toothed monkeyface

Maria,

Dear sweet Maria,

While the californian legal system will let him off the hook a la lindsay and paris, he will not get off scott free in the state of Florida. They do not tolerate that kind of run around from anyone. They enjoy putting people like this in jail. He is not safe in Florida. He is hated in Florida and he will soon suffer the consequences of being gang banged in a jail shower, but I suspect he would enjoy that sort of thing. Hopefully he will not pass his jailhouse STD's to Rhianna but if she is trashy and low rent enough herself to even stoop to his sewer level, she deserves it as well.

February 26, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Milehigh Baby

He is a thug. I have no idea why anyone thought bringing him back into the spotlight was a good idea.

February 25, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. JUGGERNAUT

THE "VICTIM" PROBABLY PROVOKED IN HOPE THAT BROWN WOULD REACT, SO THAT HE CAN SUE HIM AND GET SOME MONEY.

DONT LET THESE M0R0NS BRING YOU DOWN CHRIST, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

February 25, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. jerry

Chris Brown is pure trash. I don't like his music and I especially don't like his behavior.

February 25, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. D. R. Stark

An ***hole is an ***hole no matter what shape, size, or color. Where's that celebrity hit squad when we need them?

February 25, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  16. KajinPL

Negative portrayals in the media has been praised and it's gotten worse. The media can constantly report on this stuff, but never make an attempt to find a solution. Negative portrayals have been glorified to a massive extennt and it is terrible. CB definitely needs to get some help. As much as I want to be on the guy's side he's definitely not making it easy. What ever help he was getting apparently isn't enough.

February 25, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Liz Carter

I really need to get laid. Please excuse me. My bipolar meds ain't working anymore.

February 25, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Liz Carter

You don't know who you're messing with buddy....don't mess around and get laid out OK? I did not right the post on February 2, 2012 1:41 pm!! I'm reporting you to CNN and pressing charges. You don't have my IP....CNN does! You will be found out!!!

February 25, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Liz Carter

Btw...don't think you got away! I made an error on the date. You know the date and I do too. February 25, 2012....the time 1:41 pm. You'll hear something soon, if all else fails look for 'Lockout'.

February 26, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard

Yeah, lemme know how that works out for you getting CNN to give you the IP address and how you get cops to give a rat's ass that someone posted something under your name..... you're a moron.

February 26, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. paulinnashville

Oh, please. Sooner or later, he'll self-destruct. Hopefully land in jail for life, or something like that.

February 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  19. carlyjanew6

February 25, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  20. HelloJack

From my experience people that have violent personalities never seem to change unless they want to. I feel like Brown will always be in media making money until we as a society decide to stop praising bad behavior. It seems like people, especially young people, think its awesome to behave in a destructive manner. Its great to express ourselves and be ourselves while still keeping our dignities. Girls and women don't ever let low self-esteem and violent behavior take over your lives! Only you can make a change for the better! Find your inner strength!

February 25, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  21. klady

When I saw this headline I immeidately thought Bobby Brown. Did anyone else? Anyhow, I agree that Chris Brown has been a pain in the butt lately but is it really okay that that girl took a pic of him without him wanting her to? I can bet that she probably had the phone shoved up into his face trying to get a pic to put on youtube or facebook or something. Why don't people think celebrities (no matter their history or their criminal record) deserve privacy?

February 25, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  22. Danita

People should 1st stay out of his face, put the darn phone in there pocket... or ask to take a picture.

February 25, 2012 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
  23. Liz Carter

LOL! You're the freaky pathetic fools who can ONLY survive and thrive on half-measures, stupidity, freakiness and patheticness! THE END!!

February 25, 2012 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
  24. lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

go away,and take chris brown with you.

February 24, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  25. @Liz Carter

I can see why "EX husband". You must have drove him to drink if not just drove him plain nuts.

February 24, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @Liz Carter

Typical black woman. never know when to stfu. go have another drink u drunken fool

February 24, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  27. mytch

When is the world going to realize that gangsta-ass thugs like Chris Brown simply do not get better? He will continue his hip hop, gangsta behavior until he is caught shooting some innocent person someday and will still get off with a slap on the wrist. He needed to be locked up for a considerable amount of time not just be allowed to pick up trash along the side of the road. How stupid is Rhianna for thinking about colaborating withhim again. She deserves exactly what she gets. THEY ARE BOTH MORONS!!!

February 24, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Liz Carter

John, I count you in that number....you are probably an 'undercover' one.

February 24, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Liz Carter

...and no, I'm not crazy...I'm not Mel Gibson...I'm not Gary Busey. I am who I say I am.....Liz Carter! That's my name...my REAL name! I don't throw rocks and hide my hand like some of you do. I think with the exception of a very few on this particular topic, I have just about as much forethought and wisdom as anyone on here. Btw, I MYSELF am a domestic abuse survivor, so I think I may have one up on you, as far as analyzing causes and effects of physical abuse..OK? And I still say leave those people alone...you don't know anything! They don't owe you any explanation and if they can or want to work it out, what is it to you? You folk have put your ownselves up on pedestals behind those computers! One more thing Deb, Jim, and Paul, it's not where you come from, it's where you end up in LIFE! Since Gibson's and Busey's came up....where did they come from? Are they from the ghetto too? Do you know what ghetto Chris is from? Who told you he was from a 'ghetto' at all? All black men who make it aren't from the 'ghetto'! That whole concept is racist! There is a lot of domestic abuse going on in the suburbs! They just keep it quiet and on the 'downlow'...so don't even try it! I nor my ex-husband came from a 'ghetto', nor did we live in one! That character can manifest itself in any living environment, or any community! You all are just so pathetic, hypocritical, and self-righteous! Let he that is without sin cast the first stone!!! Oooops...drop your stones!

February 24, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  30. @liz Carter

Stfu already. go suck on a c ock

February 24, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  31. John

Anyone who defends this cowardly thug who enjoys spending his free time either beating women or stealing from them should just count themselves among his lowlife kind of crowd.

February 24, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Liz Carter

@Michelle pledges to leave Chris alone when he leaves others alone. Really? How noble of her! Oh so just like the propagandists media demons, she plans on, harrassing him, brow-beating and bashing him until he actually does go off the deep end and then, you all can turn around, sit up here and say....'See! We told you so'! You love getting a rise out of the devil...! You seem to get your 'jones off' by tempting the devil! You can kick a dog one too many times, and he'll get fed up, snap and just about bite your foot off you know! As far as Chucks' reasoning that entertainers are held to a higher expectation, that's your fault! You hold them to that standard, whatever that is, because you choose to! You and I along with the rest of society are the ones guilty of that. However, I do try hard to remember that they are HUMAN, and suffer many times with the same problems that HUMANS do!! I'm never knocked off my feet when life happens to a celebrity, because I realize they aren't exempt from LIFE just because they're being celebrated in what they do for a living! If they're able to manage their crafts positively and still succeed, that's a plus. I also know that more often than not, when a 'man' or 'woman' is put up on a pedestal, they have a longer, harder fall down! All thanks to the media, they thrive on negativity, hurt and pain! And most of you do too...! You all can't wait to hear the bad news; if it's all good, you don't care about that! Btw, the media doesn't dwell on the good news like they do the bad, because they know you really don't like it. 'Thou shalt have no other Gods before me'...remember those words America? You idolize anthing and anyone, anytime over God. No wonder you all play so shocked and disappointed when something happens!

February 24, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Liz

Geesh woman take a breath again! Got your panties in a bunch today, huh! This dude doesn't act like any kind of upstanding citizen that I know of. When he learns how to act human, there will be nothing to cover anymore. All he gets is bad press. I wonder why that is? I guess bad press is better than no press.

February 24, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Paul

Ghetto piece of crap that Chris Brown is.

February 24, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  34. jim

You can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy!

February 24, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  35. deb

Piles of money, a world of fame....doesn't matter. You can take the thug outta the ghetto, but you ain't never gonna get the ghetto out of the thug. It's a lifestyle to be a malcontent.

February 24, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Price Bruce

It also go the other way,u can take the white out of the Trader park but u can not take the hate and trader park out of the white.

February 24, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

Cant take the trash out of the trailer park either...lol

February 25, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  36. @Liz Carter

You sound like a crazy b!otch

February 24, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  37. MP4/3GP VIDEOS, FOR FREE, GET IT NOW! Note:18

chris brown, also getting into trouble every knw and then.

February 24, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Shakalusheniqua

mmmmhmmmm..... Someone has an obvious anger management problem of the sever nature. Many years of counciling needed here.....

February 24, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Price Bruce

Well it sound like Chris is already guilty in ur eyes,Nobody on this npage was there and gave the excat account of what happen,and yep she said she follow him out of the club,Chris love his fan,so while will he take a fan phone away,Please dont use fan as a way to make chris look bad,I think it was a paparazzi.Trying to take a drunk men pic is that right,everybody have their right,where ur end another began,so Chris will see ur in court,they not just going to throw him in jail,they goign to go to court if it seriouse,we see who will win.

February 24, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  39. price bruce

Where her right end Chris brown right began,If she was a fan of Chris Brown,she was going to ask to take a pic with him,she was no fan,Infact as i read the story it seem she stalk him out of the club and maybe he notice her taking pic in the club that why he try to leave the club,This go to court,Chris will walk free,cause everybody have right,You ask for signature and to take pic,You dont just come and sneak then take pic.

February 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • @price

nowhere did it say she was stalking him. changing the facts doesn't change the outcome. there is no law stating that you can't take a picture with your cell phone. if there was, bet their wouldn't be cameras on your phone, huh? if you want to be a celebrity, you need fans. this guy has no concept of that fact.

February 24, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Illiteracy and ignorance: a scary combination, Mr. Bruce.

February 24, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. RollinSD-Leucadia Bob

Reggae sensation Alborosie announces a soon to be released song that he recorded with Amy Winehouse.I just finished editing this interview – you are all the first to see it.
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEr6NO-aRQ&w=640&h=390]

February 24, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Quit

Can we just leave Chris Brown alone. If the story is true, why would she walk up and take a picture without asking him? We should start charging the person who do this kinda stuff. They have rights to privacy too.

February 24, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • @quit

He's a so called entertainer. Entertainers have fans. Fans take pictures. He was in his car, it's not like she was invading his space. My suggestion to Chris Brown is that if you don't want to make money off of your fans, drop out of the business. They deserve a little respect, too.

February 24, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

I pledge to leave him alone when he learns to leave others alone. Deal????

February 24, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheetah

No rights to privacy when out in public and a public figure. Big Brother US decided that for all of us. This is a violent man who went through "rehab" by motions only. His fans endorse his violence.

February 24, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Liz Carter

The scavenger media snakes, you Chris Brown 'groupies' and margueeblog.com Chris Brown bashing haters, need to leave that child alone!! Had Rihanna not had 2 quarters to rub together, and neither of them had budding musical careers, we never would've been talking about a Chris Brown!! You people kill me trying to act like you're just so upset about..Oooooh, Chris beat Rihanna's face real bad...he beat her up! He ought to be beat'! What about when BOO-BOO beats up KEE-KEE down in the 'hood' or BUBBA JUNIOR beats up JENNY LOU down in the 'trailer park', do you clowns really give two hoots then? NO! First, IF by chance the 'selective' media even decided it was a big enough story to rave about, you wouldn't care less! The most many of you might say is..., She's a fool for staying with him'!! It's her fault, that's on her'. The rest of you'd say 'She had it coming'! Some of you may have a small slither of decency enough to say...,'BOO-BOO and BUBBA JUNIOR were wrong, but KEE-KEE and JENNY LOU had it coming'! That would be end of that and you know it! It's all just another case of trumped up hypocracy! Hey...they say 'money talks and bulls*it walks'! You know where the 'bulls*it' floats don't you? The ones who have nothing to lose! The broke ones...the ones who're living off of little to nothing...payday to payday! You are nothing else but a bunch of hypocrites, who ought to be ashamed of yourselves and leave both of those children alone! If you stayed out of it, they may be able to overcome and make it. I believe they are young enough to do it with help and more counseling. Problem is there are some who don't want that to happen and it's not all about the concern for Rihannas' safety, nor the possibly of Chris doing that again, it's about the big, bright, prosperous futures they could be looking at together. Hate and envy just can't stand that idea! Monalogue goes like this: 'There's just too many of them 'jiggaboos' (as one racist on this blog referred to us) out here making too much money!! 'It just ain't natural...we got to put a stop to this by any means, every chance we get'! 'They're gonna be having more money than us whytes...and that just ain't rygth'!! Yes...I said it, and many of you know it's true. Honest people on the black and white side know it's the truth! Whether they feel brave enough to say it or not is another issue! I know there are a lot of biggoted 'DIEHARDS' in denial, out here, but just know I'm going to sting you like a bee and let you know that I know, because WHY? I'm 'BRAVEHEART', OK? This is the real deal...my view...my analysis!!

February 24, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Liz

Geesh women, take a breath! This blog is about your opinion, yours, mine, anyones. Most of us think this guy is a ticking timebomb. It's only a matter of time before he does something bad. If you like this guy, fine. I think the word dirtbag describes him. Just my opinion.

February 24, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

A little bitter are we..

February 24, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

Also, as an entertainer he's held in higher regard then the hood-rats and white trash you describe. He's in the public eye with previous history of problems with women, what did you expect when this happened?

February 24, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • inga

You're Mel Gibson? That explains the drunken rant.

February 24, 2012 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • banbuti73

You sound so very black. Like the ANIMAL you no doubt are.

February 26, 2012 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  43. LaWanda

I don't understand why everyone is so against Chris?! Really.........the woman that he beat up is back in his face smiling from ear to ear, so why should the public be so angry when the "victim" doesn't seem to be! Not for one minute can I condone abuse, but I feel like this chick took so long to come forward about her attack because she had ALL intentions on getting back with him. For the person that tried to take the pic and got the phone taken...........keep your phone out of people's faces! That's just rude!!!!

February 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

It's the typical battered spouse syndrome. She'll eventually learn her lesson, it might take getting beat into a coma but she'll see it eventually.

February 24, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  44. MadCityBabe

wow, I didnt know autotune qualified you as a musician.........................loser

February 24, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Tracie-Lee

It’s disgusting and disappointing to me how [as a society] we all can preach about forgiveness but so evident is Chris Brown’s case that so many of us are unwilling to practice it. I will in no way accept what Mr. Brown has done to Miss Fenty –no man should ever put his hand on a woman no matter what she has done (and vise versa). However, Mr. Brown has taken the proper steps to rehabilitate since the incident. How do we expect him to grow if every time he springs a branch we take an ax and chop it down? We see him everywhere because he is an entertainer and unfortunately because of his profession it looks as though domestic violence is being glamorized and in some cases it looks as though he is being rewarded. The first thing that I hear in many comments is “What if it was your daughter he beat down?” Well, what if it was your son that committed that act of violence…what advice would you give him? Please help me to understand what he is supposed to do with the rest of his life……should he dig a grave in the middle of the dessert and commit suicide in it? He is a young man [emphasis on the word young] and will still have so many mistakes to make. If he wasn’t a celebrity no one but his family and friend would give a damn about what he is doing with his future however because he has this platform we are all responsible for helping him to grow….instead of pelting insults at him how about trying some worlds of encouragement or even a prayer. AS Christians we sure have ways of showing it don’t we? Before you go to bed tonight or before you go to work tomorrow morning pick up your bible turn to John 8:7 and give yourself a quick reminder…..Let he without sin cast the first stone. Encouragement is much stronger than any insult we can throw at people behind a computer screen try it……………………………. the smell of it fragrance is so intoxicating.

February 24, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

...W T F ?!

February 24, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • @tracie lee

I agree with some of what you said, BUT we can only judge him now by his actions. To date, he still exhibits a lot of anger towards others. My personal opinion is that he's going to hurt somebody again. If this girl was just a fan, trying to get his picture, and he reacted in the way he did, what would he have done had he been outside of his car. Her cell phone might have not been the only thing he grabbed. His actions are those of a thug.

February 24, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

@Tracie-Lee, it would be much easier to look past his first indiscretion if he actually showed that he has been rehabilitated. I'd hardly say that his comments (tweets) after winning a Grammy and his latest run-ins have shown the actions of a rehabilitated person.

February 24, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • To Chuck

No, Chuck, there is nothing that makes it "easier to look past his first indiscretion" as you shockingly and inadequately call beating, kicking, and biting a woman to within an inch of her life.

February 24, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Bumble Bee

Chris Brown is rich he can beat up whoever he want, I just wish I was rich so I can beat up everyone I want

February 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Loquatia

Yes, he should dig right in and sit down in that banana split.

February 24, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Cinnamon

Now my extended lunchbreak is over & gotta get back to my office. Chuck, Chad & Ben, my point exactly. Take care everyone!

February 24, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Chuck

He's going to end up killing someone you know that right. Maybe then people will finally see what they are apparently so blind to now.

February 24, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Chuck

Wow, I think Jomm and J-Dubb want to ride Chris Brown's hogg and apparently they support beating women too. Once a thug always a thug. I don't care if Rihanna did start the fight, you don't have to beat the snot out of her, she's a chick, you do what you can to restrain her, not beat her to a pulp.

February 24, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  50. anonymous

This kid is ghetto... I wish he would just implode, along with the Kardashians...

February 24, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Ben

According to the video, Brown was in his car when he grabbed the phone from a 24 yr old gal. Why didn't he just drive away? Then he has this ongoing thing on his twitter acct with some wwe champion wrestler. I'm sure this guy could teach Brown what a real whooping is all about. Easy to beat a women, not so easy to kick a professional wrestlers azz. Now, I would actually pay to see that happen!

February 24, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • sugarkittykisses

Ben, the wrestler in question is CM Punk, and yes, without a doubt, he would whoop Chris Brown.

February 24, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  52. LOL

Looks like Dumb is to Dumber as Jomm is to Boo.

February 24, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. @ Jomm

Jomm, do you always have to respond to every "negative" comment about Chris Brown? Incompetent people will make silly comments without basis. In the end, it is their opinion. Deal with it.

February 24, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheetah

I noticed that too about Jomm. He must relate to that abuser in some dark way.

February 24, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  54. be quiet

Chris Brown is just mad at the world because everyone found out he's bi.

February 24, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

The ONLY way to know if he is bi is that You were there with him. SOund like you are revealing something about yourself.

February 24, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • be quiet

Jomm, google "Chris Brown and Martyn" Seems a little too authentic to not be true.

Also, yeah, I'm gay. Who cares? At least I'm OK with it, instead of beating on people and throwing chairs against the wall when I don't get my way.

February 24, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  55. D.Dot

To the response about puttin monkeys n a cage! Umm put ur moma n 1.

February 24, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

That response about monkey sound like someone himself/herself is a monkey. And these folks want to say Chris needs to grow up. Give me a break. they need to look in the mirror.

February 24, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Cinnamon

Defend himself, of course no doubt about that. Hmm that would b maybe removing himself from the situation, calling the cops or better yet, why not just pull over & leave her to fight herself! It is NEVER ok to hit a woman & vise versa! Thats what i tell my 2 sons & 2 daughters, if the situation ever arise.

February 24, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

Again, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE SITUATION (neither do I) so do talk as if you do. You must not have live in real world because sometimes you have to fight your way out of situations (some folks wont let you walk away easy). Look at even some of these bully nowaday. Yeah, you can sit and not fight if you want to, bully and other types of folks will push you until you do. I agree we should not hit; however, some situations you have to hit just like there is a time for WAR and a time for Peace. We should NOT have war but you do not think the USA is going to sit down and pass out flowers to Syria and everyone else. Enuf said.

February 24, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mom of 4

Cinnamon – I understand where you are coming from.

Jomm – what does War and Peace with Syria have anything to do with Chris Brown's action. Unfortunately, with his previous actions, he's established his reputation. He made his choices; now he has to deal with the rammifications of people watching his every move, good or bad.

February 25, 2012 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  57. nbafan

Giving Chris Brown a Grammy proved how big of a shame the awards are, homeboy doesn't even sing, just frolics around for a little bit just kicking things. Lock him up and throw away the cage.

Speaking of which, this reminds me of how big Adele is and how mediocore her music is.

February 24, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

That is YOUR opinion. And we know opinions are like @$$ holes, everyone got one. Someone can make the same opinion about you.

February 24, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Leucadia Bob

Screw this R&B Pop BS. Listen to Rasta Ryan in this interview – Roots Reggae is where it's at. http://www.shorelinerootz.com
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J3ZiiUWkQs&w=640&h=390]

February 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Cinnamon

Enuf already! When will this fool grow up? Rhianna is jvst as bad! If a guy ever raises his hand to hit me, he'll b the one in the papers...The Obituary Section! lol ...making a song with him, give me a break! Whatever! All black women don't take that crap!

February 24, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

he will grow up when idoits like you grow up. YOu all do not know what happen in Miami YET you all are talking as if you there holding the light. SHut up and leave the kid alone. If anyone is bothing him, Chris has a RIGHT to defend himself.

February 24, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  60. J-Dubb

LOL! @S.Dimmples
    IKR

February 24, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  61. BrianKimball

Brown leaves crude comments daily on the chewstroke homepage ...loser, big time.

February 24, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  62. J-Dubb

LOL! @S.Dimmples

February 24, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  63. BrianKimball

his crude comments on the chewstroke homepage didnt help his cause...loser, big time.

February 24, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  64. J-DUbb

Maybe you should more research before you comment she actually beat the snot out of him he fought her back like you never had an altercation with anyone that may have got a lil out of hand.... and dude you can say a thousand racial slurs it wont bother me just shows me how immature you are... If you didnt like what i said you definitely didnt have to respond

February 24, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chad

J-DUbb – I can't believe you're actually condoning his actions?!? Are you a man? If so, are you saying if a woman ever put her hands on you first you would feel compelled to beat her down? Class act.

February 24, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachelle

Don't waste your time asking if he condones Chris Browns' beating Rhianna. It seems this generation knows nothing about what a true "gentle-man" is, so they have "forgiven him" For a man to hit a woman like that, knowing he was inflicting pain on her, disturbs me. I would not want my daughter to be with a man that had the ability to hurt her like that. I teach my son if a woman is bringing so much drama to your life that you even "THINK" about hitting her.....WALK AWAY!!" i am the parent of someone Chris Brown's age and it takes "more strength" walking away...than standing there pummeling someone about the head and face....just saying it sickens me.

February 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

If you call hospitalizing anyone... a man or a woman... "a little out of hand," then you have an anger and a violence problem. You are a low life, and this is not about race, it's about having class or dignity. If a woman hits you, then you call the police or dump her because she is trash. You never strike a woman because you are just made physically stronger and you should be a class act, a gentlemen. And, guess what, no, I have never been in an altercation like that, I have way too much class for that. If a man hit me, he'd be in jail, and I would not be his "friend" again. And, I would never strike a man. The fact that you think violence is acceptable is a sad commentary on YOU.

February 24, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mom Of 4

Well said Rachelle and Linda. I am instilling values into my boys and have told them that boys (men) do NOT hit girls (women).

February 25, 2012 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
    • spiek78

Are you serious? Was Brown's face all battered? A little out of hand? Not cool.

February 26, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • spiek78

Even if she did hit him, which I don't condone, it doesn't justify what he did to her face. :(

February 26, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  65. s.dimmples

Well my opinion its not that bad just because hes famous the media wants to publish a story its just a phone buy a new 1 sheesh.

February 24, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  66. J-Dubb

Y dont you guys get off of his dick hairs. None of you guys know what really happened between him and rihanna like your were sitting in the back seat or something so STFU! PLZ!!.. Stop being a hater wit yall hatin asses

February 24, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diamond Dave

Proof positive you can type in Ebonics. Now go an git u some chitlins

February 24, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boo

Guess you missed the pictures of her after he beat the snot out of her. Did you just come out of a coma or something?

February 24, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

So true J Dubb, and the media is playing into it and these idoits CLAIM to hate Chris YET they are continue to talk about him. Guess WHAT? That is only making him BIGGER and selling more CD's. His cd sales is going up as we speak. Even his grammy apperance is help sell his cd. SO haters can hate all they want, you are making him $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Keep posting and talking.

February 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Azo

O.J. wuz in o cent.

February 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Pretty sure he didn't deny it. Sounds like you are the one ridin' his d*ck.

February 24, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • JD

Damn!!!J-Dubb....

February 26, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  67. student

Wow really they said alledgelly. most people would fair to well if they lived there life under a microscope. i hope he gets it tigether, he so young.

February 24, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Steve

Chris Brown is a complete idiot. Cant believe the guy just let him snag his phone. If this autotune jockey tried to snag my phone he would draw back a bloody stump.

People just let these morons do whatever they want because they are a celebrity. Personally I think he needs to get HIS as beat, maybe just to remind him of what a little punk he really is.

February 24, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Boo

The bigger morons are these idiots that buy this no talent hack's crap. There truly is a sucker born every minute.

February 24, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

Well Boo that make you a fool as well. YOu are posting in post about Chris which adds $$$$$$$$$$$. I do think anyone who likes Chris care what you think (HE did get a GRAMMY and was #1 with his cd). I am sure they do not think so kind of people like you.

February 24, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

Well Steve people need to learn to leave people alone as well. If this girl was so scared of Chris, why did she bother him and tried to take a picture? you can NOT have it both way. And just because someone is a CELEB does NOT meant have to take mess from folks either. A NON FAMOUS person can do this and NOTHING will happen and you would NOT give a @#$% about it YET this is Chris Brown and now you are upset. Give me a break.

February 24, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • AriesToo

Jomm, have you ever looked at a list of who wins Grammys and holds the No. 1 spot? Debby Boone got three Grammys and an Oscar. Chris Brown, like most teeny-bopper pop-schlock stars, is a creation of a bunch of old white men sitting around trying to figure out how to sell crap to children who aren't smart enough yet to figure out what's good and what's bad and need to be told through shrewd marketing.

February 24, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  69. MadCityBabe

this guy is such a creep

February 24, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  70. Dad's view

Man, these monkeys need to be put back in their cages, LOL

February 24, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Rob

you can put the sheet back over your head now....

February 24, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

Your comments only make me feel soooo proud to be BLACK!!! Monkeys rule..lmao

February 24, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Shut Up !!!! I am so sick of racist like you. I hope you are outed like the coach who called Whitney Houston the N word. Please crawl back into your cave caveman and stay there until you get an education and some humanity.

Racist are the worst type of people....truly.

Chris Brown has an excuse...he has anger issues. You sir are just a ignorant fool.

February 24, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dad's view

Holy mackerel, you stirred up your ham hocks? Man, you blacks are entertaining; loud, profane, but damn fun to watch. Like a train-wreck.

February 24, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Sorry buddy you're showing your level of ignorance again....I am white, but unlike you educated in the fact of the origin of all men black or white is Africa and that the first humans were black.

All white people come from black ancestors out of Africa. We white people are those who migrated north to Europe. The reason we are white is due to the fact we lived in caves for many years due to the ice age. All creatures loose their pigment when they are not subjected to the sun for long periods of time.

So please take Abraham Lincoln's advise:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

February 24, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

Hey dad...yes my ham hocks are cookin and I about to bust open a watermellon.....but im still happy to be black....enjoy your watercrest...

February 24, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • inga

Take my ADVICE and eat WATERCRESS. Oh, and don't feed the trolls.

February 24, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clayton

People like Dad's view have issues with everybody.Black people,China,Iran,Europe etc.There is no peace because they compete against everybody.

February 28, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  71. lol

Did chris brown beat his azz to?

February 24, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  72. my little part of the universe

Does his career suck that bad that he has to get this much publicity? usually a musicians music does it for them, but it seems that he has to "be seen" doing something to keep his name out there

February 24, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  73. Ben V

No, you fail....

February 24, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  74. PortalPunk

Firsties!!!! you guys miss me?

February 24, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

Where you been? Hiding out with the rest of the bloggers? By the way, sorry to tell you, you got sloppy seconds on posting.lol I did miss you though.

February 24, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  75. Ben

It seems pretty obvious that Chris Brown can't seem to keep his hands to himself. I think he needs a little anger management. Watch out ladies.

February 24, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard T NYC

Yep, this guy needs to be dropped like a hot potato. Like the Kardashians, he and his so called career is just SO yesterday! CYA, you loser!

February 24, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

Well Ben, if folks think he is that bad,then why go up to him and take a picture? That is telling in my book that they want to start mess with this guy. I remember that same mess was going on with Mike Tyson and some guys did the same and claim Tyson hit them. Unknow to thier knowledge, a CAMERA showed these idoit bothered Tyson in order to provoke him. That seem to be the case with Chris now. These people know that some folks are stupid to jump on bandwagons when a person's reputation is question.

February 24, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

Richard, well his cd sales went up. So I do not know who career you are talking about. Just because YOU want Chris's career over does NOT mean it is over. That is YOUR wishful thinking.

February 24, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ben

@jomm Well, jomm, according to the video, he was inside of his car when he ripped the phone out of this gal's hand. She wasn't invading his space. She was just being a fan, which I might add, without fans he'd be nothing but a punk. If he doesn't want fame & attention, he should get out of the business. No fans= no income.

February 24, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Price Bruce

Innocent until proffing guilty,By the way Chris Brown too have a right,Your and the media already say he guilty,with out knowing his side of the story.

February 24, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

Personally, I think this guy shouldn't be in any media coverage or music business. We are now uplifting artists that do this sort of thing now? Wasn't he just on a grammy awards show ? Yeah, that's smart... - We all know why he's still in the public eye though – Record Execs want the cash cow to keep making them $$.. they dn't care about morals

February 25, 2012 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |