While you were working...
February 23rd, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Zac Efron, star of the animated movie "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax," may have made an accidental condom drop on the red carpet at the movie's Los Angeles premiere, if this video is to be believed. [YouTube]

• It seems Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton may still be friendly following their 2003 divorce, because the actress has written an introduction for her ex-husband's memoir, "The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts." [People]
  • "Idol" is losing its ratings battle against its competition, "The Voice," finishing with only 15.9 million viewers watching Wednesday's show compared to the 16 million who watched "The Voice" on Monday. ("Idol" stans, calm yourselves: We said the show lost the battle, not the war.) [EW]
  • Things we learned about rapper/Internet star Kreayshawn in this GQ profile: She can poop with the door open, but only if all the men have been cleared from the room, and will occasionally tell strangers she's Lady Gaga in order to bum a cigarette. (Spoiler: Said strangers don't believe her.) [GQ]
  • We can't decide if this rumored Paris Hilton song, "Drunk Text," is ghastly or brilliant - or if it would become brilliant after a few drinks. Video at the link. [Gawker]

Filed under: While you were working

1. nbafan

Zac Efron was busy taking it up the pooper

In other news, everytime a school bus drives past Adele, she yells "STOP THAT TWINKIE!".

February 24, 2012 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  2. yo mamma sux

*takes a dump in the blog room* ya beotches clean it up

February 24, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
    • @yo mamma sux

...and so do you! clean up your own mess troll. i'm tired of your sh!t, too. sh!t cleaning, a job only a troll can & should do.

February 24, 2012 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. lol

You go by vixxy now? Why give up your real name? Not beautiful no more?lol

February 23, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. dicky 4

is an a hole xoxo vixxy

February 23, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Coolbreeze

Can someone please direct me to the man on man w hore p*ne...

February 23, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. lol

Every1 afraid to post with dicky4 and the hillbillies? I suppose dicky is the only 1 with balls!lmao

February 23, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Sly Sadie

Hit me up with a call. xoxo

February 23, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Richard Fore Is An A sshole

Hate to say but richard fore and the wack team sly sadie...you're boring. I would rather stick a hot fire poker up my a55 and pull it out my mouth. @ RICHARD~XOXO

February 23, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evil told us

Ur a** and mouth was big enuff to do that to!

February 23, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

@ mr richard the azz hol- ya know, after the men hit the stil on satrday nite, that's the xact game they play. u'd fit right in fella. r u from these parts? u sound dreamy, by the way. sounds like u rly like to party.

February 23, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • @11:33

i'm heating a poker up just for you!

February 24, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • @11:33

Yeah, whatever vixxy. Just trying to start some sh!t again. You are just a jealous thing, aren't you. I've watched you pick off gals for a while now. What is your thing anyway?

February 24, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  9. Richard Fore

I think its only fair to tell you Sally Mae, that my pen-is is only fore, opps I mean, four inches long. I'm taking enhancement classes, but I am not to sure its working. :(

February 23, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sally Mae

well hello mr richard fore. i see u saw my mesage. don't forgit that i'm a champion p ig rider, too. i have very strong thigh muscles. i can grip like nobodies busyness. i just loves pork. of all the girlz in the holler, i gots the longest tung, too. i'll bet i could make yur balls bounce for joy. i gots lots of eduation from the boys at school, don't ya no. i'm rly quite a catch.

February 23, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Richard Fore

Excuse me BJ, Sally Mae wants me! She said she could crack nuts with her teeth. Sally Mae I am willing to go bi and give you a try. Will you lick my balls though? That will be my deciding factor.lol

February 23, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Bobby John

I jess gotz dun reedin all da dr suess books, theyz so guud. Sally mae I haf guud nuwz! Paw fownd a broke toelit n hez gunna mak me nuw teef wif it! Da wood uns hurt. We'all be goin to da pig wig satnite, wuld y'all lik ta be me date? I will sit on da devider lyne, da un dat splits north n south. Momma sayz I kin luuk hear latr fer anser. Bub by fer now.

February 23, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

u no, we have one of those lorax things running thru the swamp. he's not that color, but it looks just like him. i wonder if they r related? hello mr bobby john. surry i missed u again. my paw said that i can meat you on satrday nite. he is very hopeful, specialy cuase u live on the ritzy side of the holler. tht is good news abut yur teeth too. i rly like a nibbler. they will be rly white to! very sufistakated. oh paw's callin. bye fpr now mr bobby john.

February 23, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bobby John

Sally mae I don't no wut a nibler iz. Y'all sawl dat lorax thang to? Win I wuz duin me reedin, I red y'all chokt yer chickin. Momma sayz datz lucky fer me. Momma sayz shez gunna sckuul me on da birdz n beez befour satnite. She sayz I'm a veg in. Thangs I need ta learn. I don't git it? I like vegtibles but I lov chickin, cow, pork n all meet. Y she callz me a veg in I jess don't no. N wut do birdz n beez haf ta do wit it? I wuz so happi yer pawz letin y'all come to da pig wig satnite, me thinkz me tinkled me genes like win me watcht dat scari movie wizurd of oz. Aw shucks Momma sayz itz pass me bedtim agin. Don't ferget, da critterz start trash divin at sundown. Come earlee n y'all kin tell me bout nibling. Bub by Sally mae, see y'all satnite!

February 23, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |