While you were working...
February 22nd, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Britney Spears and LeAnn Rimes are the latest names to be thrown into the Internet's "Could she be the next 'X Factor' judge?!?" hat, with anonymous sources saying they're both interested in joining Cowell and Co. (who are we kidding, it's only L.A. Reid left) on "The X Factor's" judges panel. [Us Weekly; CNN]
  • Today, in super sad news: Reality star bulldog Lola, also known as Jack Osbourne's pup, has died. [TMZ]
  • Because we're us, when we hear Justin Theroux say that his girlfriend/"Wanderlust" co-star Jennifer Aniston made him breakdance for her birthday, what we really hear is Aniston saying, "Dance, puppet, dance!" Just us? Probably. [People]
  • Vogue has painted Nicki Minaj blue, apparently just because they can. [Vogue]
  • Katy Perry's landed a guest role as a prison attendant on "Raising Hope" (she's cool with Shannon Woodward). [The Wrap]
  • "Hunger Games" is set to create some intense mall madness in March, when the cast visits various shopping centers around the country. And, in case you missed them, two new TV spots at the link. [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. icons collection

It agree, the remarkable message

P.S. Please review Remove Icon from jpeger

September 19, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Anonymous

Please reply now with as many different names, in as many different blogs as possible. We know what we need to do and to whom.

February 23, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

I told you to shut your pie hole and lmb!

February 23, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

so mr richard fore- u sound pritty charmin, too. i actually prefer older fellas, over the young ones. way more wordly, if ya no wht i mean. i hve noticed that u hve a facenation with nutz. did ya no that i can crak a walnut with my teeth? i got strong jaws, along with my strong hands. paw told me that nutz should be cradled gently, i just like to crak em. oh, i git it now. hahahaha silly me. i can be gentle, too.

February 23, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Anonymous

We are Legion. We are many. This site will not go ignored.

February 23, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. New Names, Same Stuff

If people think the cc gang ever left, think again.

February 23, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • @Names

If they are still here, at least they are funny. Kind of enjoyed the last few days. Pretty humorous.

February 23, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. *sigh*

...and the sad thing is Sally Mae and Bobby John are probably two of the most intelligent people to post in these WYWW blogs.

February 23, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Shut up and lmb vixxy.

February 23, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

@sigh not sure whether u are a boy or a girl. sorry i couldn't give u proper respect, like paw thaught me. thank u for that lovely complliment. i take my eduation very serious. paw home schools me. i used to go to the local school, but i kept getting caught in the utility closet with the boys all the time. i got alot of eduation in there, i gots to tell ya. so thank u again for your thuoghts.

February 23, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. nbafan

They forgot to mention that Adele is still fat and makes bad music

February 23, 2012 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  7. Coolbreeze

Sally Mae n Bobby John- a couple of typical Democrats.... toothless & brainless!

February 23, 2012 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

oh mr cool, i take exception to that one. i still have all my teeth. paw tells me how impotant it is to have good teeth at least until i get older. also, we folks from the holler, well we're republicans. you know we love our guns & our white racist way of living. not that i'm racist, cause i like all boys. the clan here is pretty big, though. we just love those republican ideals. the speak directly to us. i really like that rick santorium guy. he wants to git rid of birth control. birthin babies is our business. i'm hoping to have a litter someday.

February 23, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. Bobby John

Sally Mae iz a purdy name. Iz yo paw lookin ta get cha hitched? Momma tole me I need ta hurri up n fine a womb in. I pert near 15. Y'all gots gun? Momma tole me ta shoot fer the starz. Wonna go shootin wit me? We kin sit on top o the haystax n git closer to the starz. Do y'all have all yo teeth? I missin my frunt teeth. Mi paw is widdlein me sum new uns. My name iz Bobby John n I think I need ta court y'all. Shucks momma iz hollerin at me ta go ta bed. Itz 4 ourz pass my bedtime. Gud nite sweetpee.

February 22, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

oh golly, mr bobby john, i'm surry i missed u. those fumes got to me. i just woke up from the weirdest dream. must be a strong batch. the men folk will be happy. u sound dreamy. paw wants me to be courted soon. he keeps saying i ain't gittin any younger. my paw has an old truck with a matress in the back. we like to go down to the pig gly wig gly and park out back. we sit & watch the critters dig through the trash all night long. pretty romanttic, huh? u interested? am i yur girl?

February 23, 2012 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Bobby John

Howdy sweetpee. I gotz lotz ta tell y'all but me comment won't stick. My lunchbrake iz allmust dun to. Gotz ta get bak ta my schuulin. Momma iz happy az a hawk on a mouse that I be courtin y'all. I live I weezyanna. Are piggly wig iz on boondock hill. Witch un y'all go ta fer critter trash divin?

February 23, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

oh sorry mr bobby john. i'm not used to this blogin thin yet. i spent the murning cleanin the chiken coup. now that the nasty rooster is gone, (i might add he was delicous last night) it didn't take as long. i'm from luisiana, too. that's the pig gly wig gly we go to, too. we park on the north side, wich is disegnated for the poor kids from the north holler. r u frm the south holler? yud be way more sufisticatd than me. i'm glad yur maw is xicted. my paw will be to. mabe we shuld make a date.

February 23, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bobby John

Sally Mae I haf ta due me reedin n riting lessun on thiz hear wurld wide spidur web. Momma sayz I kin talk wit y'all afta I getz dun. I wunt ta mak a date fer satnite at da pig wig. Gotz ta git my skuulin dun furst. Lata gata. Laffin!

February 23, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sally Mae

fellas. i'm bak. it was my day to work at the stil. after a few hours, its rly a lot of fun. got some good fumes. ye haw! ya know, that britney girl is so pretty. i hope she wins the job. and that poor little dog, brings a tear to my eye. so anyway, i'm still lookin for a man. paw is gettin a little impatient with me. i saw that sladia girl's talkln on those other articles. she doesn't sound very nice. she best stay out of my way. us girlz from the holler don't put up with that kind of stuff. fellas, don't be shy now ya hear!

February 22, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sokman

Britney Spears & LeAnn Rhimes together would have the same results as the Two Girls, One Cup video.

February 22, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sokman

RIP Lola. You've touched us in ways no one ever will again. Your voice was like an angel sent from heaven. No one will ever do the National Anthem better.

February 22, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • tawny

To bad everyone isn't funny like you. These blogs have some bad trolls. They steal ppls names and make crude comments. Insane. I heard about marquee blog and had to see for myself. Yea I'm going back to, nevermind don't want your troll showing up and ruining our good blog. Hope you sokman find us though, your funny!

February 22, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • anti troll guy

How about you go back to the rock you've crawled out from under and take Dicky4, Sally Mae, Bobby John, Coolbreeze, Sly Sadie, Goofy Gina, nbafan AND sokman with you? KthanxBye!

February 23, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

The rock right next to yours. You so dum you water it thinking you get a bigger house, eh vixxy?

February 23, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • anti troll guy

@ainti troll- dude, you know I don't attack the innocent. you have a few names on there that I'd like to see go, but not all. if you are going to troll me, you have to stay in character just a little bit better than you do. remember, i'm always watching.

February 23, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |