While you were working...
February 21st, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• For someone who's not only been fired from the show, but also has a new show of his own to worry about, Charlie Sheen can't seem to stop talking about "Two and a Half Men." After saying he simply couldn't "pretend" anymore that the CBS sitcom and his replacement Ashton Kutcher aren't both awful, Sheen is apologizing...just to Ashton, of course. [E!]
  • Jennifer Aniston has had an "aha!" moment, and without the aid of Oprah Winfrey: Nude scenes, it turns out, are "liberating"! [People]
  • We've seen so many snapshots of cute celebrity couples doing adorable things that even a photo of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel having a date at a baby animal petting zoo would leave us unmoved. This photo of Jay-Z and Beyonce giggling at a Knicks game, however, is an exception: [PopDust]
  • Justin Bieber, at the ripe age of 17, already has enough life experiences and wisdom to pen a follow-up book to his best-selling 2010 tome. [Us Weekly]
  • Today, on "As the Rumor Mill Churns," an engaged Drew Barrymore may or may not be pregnant. [TMZ]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Richard Fore

u people are just a bunch of pudd lickers. lmb too. Sly Sadie lmb. all of u lmb

February 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @@@Richard

wrong person

February 22, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Coolbreeze

"F" u @Richard. Jackwad

February 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Richard Fore

wrong

February 22, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@Richard

wrong, what? we drove the crazies off with their constant on topic chatter. this is what we wanted. us troll have regained control!

February 22, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jacob

Drew Barrymore. Justin Timberlake. Jennifer Aniston. Charlie Sheen. Beyonce... Any of these names ring a bell? They're what these comments are supposed to be about. The people here seem to be the most childish, off-topic bunch of low-attention span individuals on the entire 'net. You really should all be very embarassed, but I know you don't even understand the concept.

February 22, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Just Saying

You really don't have anything else to do, do you anti troll? That is kinda sad.

February 22, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. anti troll guy

Look at all of this nonsense, off-topic fukk!n cr@p. I suspect all of this is the work of one tiny little troll, but, nonetheless, you are all fukk!n sad.

February 22, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sally Mae

why u name callin on me? i'm easy, but not a wh0re. paw said to always be nice to the men folk. just doin what my paw tells me to do. my maw died when i was a youngin. she was out milkin the old cow. dang thing dropped over dead right on maw & killed her. she had quite a grip, too. the old cow couldn't take it anymore. i guess i com by it naturally.

February 22, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @Richard Fore

wow. you really are stupid.u deserved to get trolled.think w ur head on ur shoulders dude.she's playing u.so to distract u from trolling her n her friends.lol.

February 22, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally Mae

do u think i'm gettin to richard? could he be the one? i don't get this trollin thang. we do that in a boat when we are out gator huntin. is it the same thing?

February 22, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. i meant

@@1:35

February 22, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @1:35

Didn't Richard Fore say he was g@y? Not sure about your comment.

February 22, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @1:35

I'm a man you wh0re. Not bc a man doesn't like you means he is a she. S lut b!otch

February 22, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sally Mae

fellas, i'm back. who's ths sladia girl? she better not try to steel my man, if i find one. we have ways of dealin with girlz like that. mr fore, i have the longest tung in the holler. interested in trying a girl. i can make mr wiggly very happy.

February 22, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Richard Fore

@richard is just saying. Looser! Jump off that near by bridge would you? After you lmb and say your marys. :)

February 22, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Richard Fore

Sly Sadie was Santa's Helper because she went into this whole thing about how she had to come up wiith a new name and then she came up with Sly Sadie. Dude pay attention.

February 22, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @@richard

What's your point? Sadie said she was Santa's helper. What's that got to do with anything?

February 22, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Just Saying

Why would you even want to help Richard Fore anyway? I can't stand neither him or Sly Sadia but it would be fun to watch him get outsmarted by the b!otch. One troll trolling the other.

February 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @Richard

no if you were on here in dec you were remember santa's helper. nobody needs to be a pi to figure who they are. Hey. i was just saying. u're trolling sly sadia and i'm tell u that sally mae is her. fine, be manipulated by her. This should be fun watching then. Happy trolling on both sides.

February 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Donald

lmfao

February 22, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Troll me, I'm Coolbreeze

@Richard. r u new on marquee? these ppl changes their names like they changes underwear. They can't stand being troll but they're good at trolling though

February 22, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

You change names to, right? You gave self away to. Yea I changed mine to. I blog here long time like you. While you figure me out I am going to lmb.lol

February 22, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @Richard

Trust me. Sally Mae is Sly Sadia. If you don't believe me go back to December's WYWW and see.

February 22, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sally Mae

My real name is Sly Sadia. I'm an attention wh*ore. Sly Sadia wasn't getting anywhere anymore. I'm desperate for attention and would do whatever it takes to get it. Coolbreeze troll, come out, come out wherever you are.

February 22, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  23. Sally Mae

mr cow, you can type? i don't no wht u are talkin about. i jest saw all this troll talk, n wondered bout it. lik i said, we have trolls here in the holler. r they the same? i'm just lookin for a man. not lookin for a wimmen. r u really a cow? i just luv milkin them cows. if u stand on two legs, let's talk.

February 22, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  24. Happy Cow

Sally is sly sadie. she was also santa's helper, remember? the 9:48 comment gave it away. Guess she doesn't like her friends being trolled. DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION SHE IS BACK AS A TROLL TO TROLL THE TROLLS AND TO GET PEOPLE TO LOVE HER. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

February 22, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  25. Sally Mae

well bubba, what a beutiful name. u don't wear spurs, do u. not really into that. i do like a little riding whip on ocasion.

February 22, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  26. bubba

Hey sally mae! I thik I'm intrstd in u. U sound like a hot wimin. Love strong hands and thighs. I'd give u a ride like a bukaroo! Wanna?

February 22, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. Sally Mae

so i've been readin this blog thing. who is this coolbreeze troll? mr cool, i don't really care if you are an ugly troll. we have lots of them in our little holler. beauty is skin deep, it's how mr wiggly works that counts. could u be my man?

February 22, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  28. Sally Mae

fellas, i'm back. i just got done sloppin the hogs & feedin the chikens. such hungry critters. i got this rooster that just got on my last nerve. i grabbed that succker & choked that chiken. i squeezed the living crap out of him. i got some pretty strong hands. so donald, do u lik a gal with strong thighs & hands? paw was a little mad that i struck out last night. i'm waitin fellas & still lookin for luv.

February 22, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  29. nbafan

Adele is still fat.

Bieber still sucks a big one, I guess he wanted to make sure his fans are reassured of that one.

February 22, 2012 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  30. Donald

@sally mae.thats funny.

February 22, 2012 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  31. Sally Mae

@lmfao- so, u need a grin tonite? satifakshun guaranteed.

February 21, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  32. @10:56

Lmfao!

February 21, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Sally Mae

fellas... tick tock. i'm not gitting any younger. com out com out. i promise to be gentle, for a while at least.

February 21, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Sally Mae

well, don't u sound lik prince charmin. sure u wooldn't lke to go a few rounds with me? i'd show ya a real good time. i'm a champion pig rider, don't ya no. i got real strong thigh muscles. i'd squeeze a grin out of ya.

February 21, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  35. BaddaBing

2.5 Men tv show is awful, since Charlie left. Kutcher is just plain stupid–he must be stupid–he gets cast into a stupid character in every role he gets. And Jake is too old and dopey. Show doesn't make sense anymore.

February 21, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Coolbreeze

@Sally Mae....
    I would take you up on your offer but as everyone knows I'm only into homeless black men with big schlongs. I like up my poop shoot Michael Jackson style from a wild pack of j!ggaboos.

February 21, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Sally Mae

my paw said that i culd spend some quality time on the internet machine tonite. we just got that internet hooked up to the shack yesterday. we get some preety good reception up here in the holler. i got to find me a man for my 14th birtday. i don't want to be an old maid. paw said i got to git birthin some babies soon before my looks & teeth are gone. any mens out there interested? i kind of like that just beeber kid, but he's way too sufistacated for me. any takers?

February 21, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  38. charlie crack

Leave innocent people alone.....it's not a good look to belittle that coolbreeze dude....not lookin' good at all

February 21, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  39. charlie crack

Haa haaaaa CHUMPS!

February 21, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Dan

i see the troll patrol is out tonight.

February 21, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Coolbreeze

leave my friend charlie crack out of it!

February 21, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Coolbreeze

@coolbreeze troll: you're not fooling anyone.

February 21, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Coolbreeze

We know that's not you. Your troll must be very jealous of you. Pretty sad on his part.

February 22, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  43. Coolbreeze

I like to troll the gay bars for big black j!ggaboo wieners. Sometimes I will use watermelon or fried chicken to lure them out.
    Note: I have found that j!ggabboos prefer Popeye's fried chicken.

February 21, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Coolbreeze

@richard fore- you're such a loser you can't even spell "loser" correctly! bwahahahahaw!

February 21, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Richard Fore

I p with my diddy after I lmb! Jealous much loosers.

February 21, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Goofy Gina

Ugh! I thought I'd heard the last of Charlie Sheen!?!

February 21, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  47. ABC123

Wow, I just put in my two weeks notice, there's no way I can go to work anymore if I'm going to miss all of this!!!

February 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |