Darlene Love: Bobbi Kristina is with family
February 21st, 2012

Darlene Love: Bobbi Kristina is with family

Following Whitney Houston's home going service on Saturday, a number of reports have focused on Bobbi Kristina's whereabouts and well-being.

Whitney Houston's rep isn't commenting on the chatter, but Houston's godmother Darlene Love did clear up a rumor that the family was unable to locate Bobbi Kristina for a period of time after Saturday's service.

"She was with us, she was with the family the whole time," Love said in an interview with Access Hollywood. "Everybody went to a restaurant. We call [the event] after the funeral...a repast, where everyone goes to sit and talk and eat. And she was there...she's been with the family these last couple of days. We all know where she is, she's not missing."

Bobbi Kristina, who was sent to the hospital twice for stress and anxiety following her mother's February 11 death, is being given a lot of emotional support from her family, Love said.

"Right now what she needs is what we're giving her," she added. "We're giving her a lot of love, we're giving her a lot of faith, and a lot of hope."

Cissy Houston, meanwhile, is "holding up well," Love said. "I told her, 'I will be there for you.'"

Filed under: Celebrities • Whitney Houston

1. air purifiers review

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my web site =). We will have a hyperlink change contract among us

February 10, 2013 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. zedere

It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

May 30, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Hot air frying

I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

April 24, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. jj

Get yourself together, girl. You need to take time to grieve and it may take a while. But you are 18. You are a grown up woman and you need to get your life together.

February 23, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Thomas

We love you, Bobbi. Hope you will do fine and be successful. Your mom would have wanted that for you as well.

February 23, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. art villarreal

garbage in garbage out

February 23, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Buy

Who cares about who she is??? She is like anyone one else who has lost a parent. Mourn them and then get over it and move on with life...How many children lose parents to much worse than (perhaps, accidental overdose because we don't know all the facts surrounding the exact cause of Whitney's death) someone drowning accidentally in the bathtub? I just hope she doesn't fall victim to addiction like her parents.

February 23, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dan in DC

I am shocked and amazed at the ignorance and insensitivity in most of the comments here. This beautiful young lady just lost her Mother (drug addict or not, it really doesn't matter) and needs support, not ridiculous criticisms. To Bobbi Kristina, please know that you are loved and valued. Vile and disgusting people will try to break you but you must never let them win. Ignore them. Believe in and love yourself and the rest will fall into place. Peace be with you.

February 23, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. Hot Carl

C'mon people, she's so butt ugly, you could stick her face in flour and make gorilla cookies!
    She done gone and fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!
    So let me axe a serious question: Is that her face or did her neck throw up?

February 23, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Jonathan

You know what? She's a human being who lost a loved one. Compassion is what is called for. Hope you never lose a loved one.

February 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Kimberly

Seriously, something more has got to be done about filtering online comments. If you want to spout vile garbage, seek somewhere with like-minded, uncivilized people. It doesn't belong here.

February 23, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  11. lwingate

Prayers to the family. Bobbi has been raised around drugs, hopefully she will be smart enough to stay away from them after seeing what happened to her mother. Whitney had a beautiful voice, however she did this to herself. RIP.

February 23, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  12. Bella

To all you spawns of satan commenting on this post hell is to good for you. May God have mercy on your Godless souls. WORMS!!!

February 23, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
    • dee

Amen Bella, It just proves how much evil is in the world..one day they will have to leave this earth also. I can tell they have no clue that Hell is forever and they will never stop burning. Believe me when they are alone with themselves they are scared. God have mercy and may their hearts be changed to accept Christ and spend eternity in Glory!

February 23, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Satan

Keep my name out of it. Don't drag me into your mindless droll. I'll see you two bit(hess soon.

February 23, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. jroll1

How can that rude, obnoxious azz nancy disgrace continue to spread false rumorsa bout this kid?
    !

February 23, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. I HATE

N1GGERS!!!!!

February 22, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • MySay500

I don't think they really care. You are just sad and hateful because its soooooo small and you apparently have less than a high shool education.

Individuals like you have nothing going for them but hate because they cannot stand their own selves.

February 22, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • I HATE

THEIR OWN SELVES?!? STFU YOU IGNORANT BIT(H!

February 23, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. nanna

~There is a dark side to this world and people and it shows on the comments. Try to be kind.

February 22, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Romin2003

My boss sometimes chastises me for my absolute lack of faith in humanity and for my perfected art of always thinking the worse of people and being right more often than not....then I showed her the posts here and she, the great humanitarian who never feels ill will for anybody, looks at me and says: "You're right. Most people should be taken out behind a shed and shot." Colored me vindicated.

February 22, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • BooHoo

Can she take you out back and put you out of your misery first? You sound absolutely pathetic.

February 22, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

I agree that Romin should be the first one who is shot. Not behind a shed either, but right out in the open

February 22, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Bre

I think she is pretty young lady..And the people who said she was ugly need to go f%^k their self. Lay off the racist comments people..how would you like it if someone called you out your name

February 22, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Dee

It is so sad that all follks do is hate online. Get a life and look in the mirror. Why read this article and make negative comments? There was nothing negative in the article but I guess the people who hide under internet "rocks" have to crawl out to spread hate. My message is "God loves you even if you don't love yourself".

February 22, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Greek1922

Shame on all of you for bashing a young woman's looks....I am sure none of you in here have won any "beauty contests"...if you did, then your names would be "familiar to me"....there not.....

February 22, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  20. babs

Seriously, it's time that comments are no longer allowed.

February 22, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Patti

We all bhave a choice in how to live out lives..despite our upbringing. I know many wonderful parents who have had children ..young and old..go astray. God gives us all free will. Whitney was an addict...if you know anything about addiction, you know it is a lifelong struggle. She losy the battle but is now at peace....perhaps her family is as well.

February 22, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Hot Carl

Is that her face or did her neck throw up?

February 22, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Dave

If some people don't like all the nasty remarks being made out there then mabey the media shouldn't have forced this sadly irrelevant issue down our throats for so long. It is pitiful how hard the media tries to convice us how her death will affect anyone at all, which it won't. Big Deal. She lived the life of an addict and she died the shameful death of one. She looked like an utter fool dying in the way that she did. Now go celebrate that some more

February 22, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mrs. B

I wish that those who are spewing hateful messages on this blog (and any other one for that matter) would stop for a moment and think: not only will we ALL have to stand before God to give an account of our lives, we will ALL have to give an account for our words. Think before you speak. It can and will be a matter of life or death.

February 22, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  25. kevin

The people that have said bad stuff about her and her mother are nothing but a bunch of idiots why can't you see that the little lady has enough to handle right now. I bet the people that are saying crap about the both of them are low life people and are mad that they don't have what whitney and bobbi kristina have so they can't say anything nice and half of them have there head up there ass and you know who you are.black , white , yellow what ever we all bleed red and are gods child so the f*****up people.

February 22, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  26. keepin it real

To God be the Glory for all those who have nothing good to say. on judgement day what will be your status? the god i serve is very forgiving. whitney is singing with the angels and saying to all the haters`who are you to judge me and my child`. with all the talk you`ve done......you may be the one on the street with nothing and the beautiful bobbi kristina may drop a blessing in your hat.......you never know what god has in store. stop the madness.

February 22, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Singing with the Angels? Please. That Crack Hoe? You really must have Whitney mixed up with someone else. Because if there is a Heaven, she ain't in it.

February 22, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Margaret

nonsense like her mom did.

February 22, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Margaret

also stop making fun of how she looks..her mother just died for God sakes...you people are disgusting..tell her she has to go to school and get away from disfunctional people, if she does not take the road not she'll get sucked into all this
    nonsense like her mom did.

February 22, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • JERKS

JUST WHAT SHE NEEDS A BUNCH OF IDIOTS CALLING HER UGLY..Y'ALL ARE ROTTON ...I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT SOME OF YOUR FACES LOOK LIKE. A CHILD'S MOTHER WAS A DRUG ADDICT, HER FATHER IS CRAZY AND THIS IS ALL YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY...

February 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Margaret

I recommend her going to school and get away from all these bad influences..Whitney was not around great influence either i don't care who said they "loved" her....she needs an education and she needs to get away from both families right now and figure out who she is...she can continue to pray from any college she decides to go to.

when she's ready, I recommend education and live away from home and stay away from silly influence.

February 22, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • c

i agree..stop making fun of this kid..she's loaded with problems ahead–stupid

February 22, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Hot Carl

Oofa! Stick her face in flour and make gorilla cookies!

February 22, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Dave

Family. Yep. That's what it's all about. Now shut up and pass the crack pipe

February 22, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  32. RMH

Incase you are reading the comments of the ignorant Bobbi Kris, there are those of us out here who wish you nothing but the best. We realize your mother was not perfect, and dispite all her faults she was STILL your mother, and you STILL loved her dearly. I pray for you and your family. May you heal and find happiness after the pain.

February 22, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  33. noireamore

You ignorant white people should really be ashamed of yourselves (and for your information, I'm LILY white). If the people involved were white, you wouldn't be saying ANY of the things you're saying. I'm sure you all are the first ones to line up at Graceland to immortalize Elvis Presley, who in reality was a sleazy, drug addict. Get off it! Your day of reckoning will come though as the world becomes more and more BROWN. You feel threatened, don't you?? I guess I would too if I was a white male who sees his power slipping out of his grasp every day. GET OVER IT!

February 22, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Power slipping out of White's peoples grasp? Ha!! Don't you just wish. But I seriously don't think so. It won't happen anytime soon you little Snow Hoe. I'll bet you just can't wait wishing for the world to turn Brown, which it never will. Now shut your face already and go have a black baby

February 22, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

Michael Jackson was white and if I recall correctly, the comments were pretty much the same.
      I'm pretty sure yellow will take over the world before brown. Just do the math.

February 22, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. WipeWell

"You people thats writing". Let's hope property grammar isn't required in the afterlife or you're fu(ked lady.

February 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Barbara

You people thats writing these distasteful comments ought to be ashame of yourselves. GOD id still on the Throne. Whats goes around comes back around. You all need to fall on your knees and repent.

February 22, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  36. LaughinMeButtOff

I love these comments, I have laughed SO HARD !!! First the person that said BK is fugley, then someone said she looked like a monkey with a bad dentist... Then someone trying to insult the folks that made these comments didn't know that could've is NOT COULD OF. Then someone mentioned their Late Grandma said gossipy people hear half and tell whole, and someone asked this person if their Grandma was deaf. Then someone said that if her Late Grandma would wake up earlier that she wouldn't be late.

I swear this is better than Saturday Night Live. Hate to say it but BK truly is one of the ugliest girls i have ever seen too. Can't they afford to buy her some braces??? Braces only cost $5000. This would definitely improve her looks.
    Oh yeah i forgot to mention that someone also said BK's gap is bigger than her daddy's. I think another tooth could fit
    in that gap.

February 22, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • HarHarHar

LMAO. If nothing else this chicken heads death was great for a good laugh.

February 22, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

She purposely wants to keep that gap in her teeth so that she somehow has a connection with her father. Go figure And yeah, her teeth do make her look stupid

February 22, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just asking

Thank you. Thank you very much. I'm here all week. Try the veal.

February 22, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. me dat

Daaayyuuumm! dat is one ugly beotch!

February 22, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Lord Bless Her

May the Lord bless her and her lovely family. May the Lord also help her close that gap in her teeth.

February 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Tellin the troof

Too bad she did not get her mothers looks. That Bobby Brown look alike grill of hers will insure she never gets laid.

February 22, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  40. judy g

may god bless and comfort the houston family .i wish that every one would give them time and space to heal for the loss of whitney she in a better place now no more drama in her life R.I.P.

February 22, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Deb

@Shannon-My daughters and I said the same thing. That gap was cute UNTIL she hits the industry and suddenly she won't be good enough. Look at all the reality stars and entertainers who started changing their appearance. Even Whitney wanted plastic surgery!!!! Anyway I want Cissy to keep positive HEALTHY role models around this child because her mother was too busy being her FRIEND!!! Boibby has too much babay mama drama to properly parent. Leaving Home Going is one example! Exhale and RIP Nippy!! Guard your baby......

February 22, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  42. malsings07

I meant listener.

February 22, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  43. malsings07

jimmer- Spoken like a true Tom Leykis listner.

February 22, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  44. SHANNON

Somebody, ANYBODY, PLEASE ASK BOBBY KRISTINA TO PLEASE FIX HER GAP...THAT IS SOOOOOOO UGLY..SHE LOOKS GOOD ONLY WHEN SHE SHUTS HER MOUTH...HER MOTHER WAS BEAUTIFUL...UNFORTUNATELY SHE LOOKS LIKE BOBBY..OK., BUT CAN WE GET THE GAP OFF THE DAUGHTER... I HOPE SHE SPENDS SOME OF THAT MONEY TO FIX THAT GAP THEN GO ON WITH HER LIFE DRUG FREE AND SUCCESSFUL...

February 22, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  45. 5612jean

Jimmer has to be one of those stupid Republicans. Why was it necessary for you to make an assinine comment like that to a teenager who has already gone through so much? Do your feel like a big man? You are not much of a man at all.

February 22, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Lonewolf

It's a shame Whitney had to die. But everyone let it rest. All your doing is having her rolling over in her grave good enough to make the earthquake yesterday. Let her R.I.P.

February 22, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  47. nosferatu

Thank god for this article. I thought it would be a day without Whitney and we just couldn't have that.

Again, congrats Whitney, 8 days sober.

February 22, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  48. MadCityBabe

man...too bad she looks like her father..........................

February 22, 2012 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  49. Jerome

I wonder when she will have bobby's child?!? mmmmmm hmmmmmm!

February 22, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  50. joyce

Hollarluyah

She's smokin crack with Jesus...
    What kind of person would say something so vile. I have really heard and seen it all with this comment. You need to apologize. You are an evil person

February 22, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  51. Delta

Ok ..Can we get over this already! Whitney is gone and her daughter is showing normal signs of child that just lost their mother..Life goes on and so on and so forth..

February 22, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  52. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeEiEYKaX0s&w=640&h=390]

February 22, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  53. Debbie

So many hate-filled, hurtful comments here. And all of them submitted by truculent, non-compassionate people hiding behind phony monikers (or even just a single letter, i.e. "y", "j"). If you're so proud of your comments, USE YOUR TRUE FULL NAMES!!!

February 22, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy Ray STFU in Atlanta

What the heck would that prove? Here is a STFU shout out to you from Atlanta.

February 22, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Your Boo.

First shall be last,last shall be first.Herer we go.

February 22, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  55. Charla

Bobbi Christina is a beautiful girl with a loving family. My prayers are with her. Some of these commenters are complete vermin not fit to breath. This girl has been through quite enough already. Please try to be more responsible with what you put out into the world.

February 22, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

"Bobbi Christina is a beautiful girl"

Are you kidding? She is ugly as a bonobos derriere.

She looks like a chimp with a bad dentist.

Oh, and it's breathe, "fit to breathe"

February 22, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  56. LaTaBaby

OMG PPL!! Why all of the arguing??? Forget about he meda hype and drug stories! At the end of he day its just a young lady who lost her mother. Regardless of what happened. It sucks to bury a parent!! Come on folks how would you feel if your mother or father passed away? That same grief you feel is what Bobbi Kristina feels right now. I dont care about the drug stories I am more concerned for that girl who lost her Mama. Get a life folks. And thats real talk. Everyone just STFU and give this young lady support and STOP trying to ANALIZE everything. To Bobbi Kristina...... Hold on to God's UNCHANGING HANDS BABY!! Stay in CONSTANT prayer and as long as you keep your faith in our Lord Jesus Christ Sweetheart you will do fine. God bless you and thanks for sharing your mother with the world.

February 22, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • UmYeah

I'm sure your little rants got her putting that crack pipe down as we speak. Ugh....

February 22, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Tellin the troof

Hey we call it like we see it. I'd love to smack that gap right out of her mouth. Ugly little beotch.

February 22, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  57. rev lo

WHITNEY MADE HER CHOICES IN LIFE. WE HAVE TO LIVE OUR LIVES AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S. IF SHE DIED OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL. THAT'S HER CHOICE. SHE HAD A RESONSIBILITY TO HER DAUGHTER AND SHE FAIL MISERABLY.

February 22, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  58. SheSharpShoots

My family and i don't know you or your family. but plz know that we are praying for you and all of yours.

February 22, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  59. Coolbreeze

For the record, I did not make any of the posts in the past several days. I would never degrade any women ever. Not my style. You can thank the troll who stole my name, and is posting all the vile comments. Again, my apologizes for what has been said under my name.

February 22, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  60. thena

Bite your tongue before your tongue bite others.Look around your own house,before you put down others.Don't matter how Whitney died.The bottom line is Whitney has a appointment with God,she had no choice ,but to go.So all you perfect nasty no compassion,til something happens to you folks-keep living. Trials you will have.Encourge someone today..Loving God is the key to loving others. Stop being Mean.

February 22, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  61. Pablo

Who is Bobbi Kristina?

February 22, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  62. SOJ

If Bobbi ever become an artist like her mom, I hope she'll let the world know that she's a photocopy of her mom but against her policy when it comes to crack since her mother stated that crack is whack but with Bobbi, I think crack will be good depending on the people she's tangling with. The only thing is that we all know that none of these substances are good but again Whitney knew the same and chose to do what she thought was great for her. When it comes to crack and drugs on a debate, I'll pick crack even though I've never seen none of them b4 but all to go against Whitney's policy and to stand as a delegate for Bobbi.

February 22, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  63. Andrea

Why don't people just let Bobbi Kristina grieve in peace? Rather she was with her family or not at the restaurant is no one's business. She doesn't need to be put up under a microscope. She just suffered the greatest lost a child can suffer and she needs time and privacy. Media give it to her

February 22, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • nosferatu

I agree. She needs some time to get more of her mom's clothes together to sell.

February 22, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  64. Donna Young

@coolbreeze who are you calling ugly?You made a big mistake by show your UGLY FOSSIL face,and now you're picking on a kid that just tragically and so public.You're some piece of work.

February 22, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  65. sabinabarnes

Andrea you need a life, this isnt about you , so dont talk about the service men anf women , this has nothing to do with them. Whitney houston was a mother and. Star in her own right.so show some respect and dont say any more negative things about her again!!! God will take care of bobbi kristina and in time , she will feel better.

February 22, 2012 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  66. Ve have vays

.......in an eternal place that has an ongoing heat wave since creation. no drugs no alcohol no water just pain and suffering nonstop for eternity. The worst part is that they cannot ever come back to warn their family or friends. think this place was worth all the fame and fortune and adoration?

February 22, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Hollarluyah

She's smokin crack with Jesus...

February 22, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • 5612jean

How would you know that you idiot? Only God knows her heart. I was taught once you are saved, you are always saved, even if you stumble and fall down.

February 22, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollarluyah

And I was taught that a big fat white man flies all around the world delivering gifts once a year, but I'm smart enough to know that that's a bunch of bull too. STFU

February 22, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Ve have vays

The queen of Pop is now with the King of Pop in aneternal

February 22, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  68. butterfly_tealrose

We all have love ones who pass away in life . but when it's your mother or father,bother ,sister some time's its hurts u more then any one will ever understand. my heart goes out 2 the family may god bless them in the days 2 come

February 22, 2012 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  69. Cj

I just took another look at Bobbi's photo. She is beautiful. How can anyone not see the beauty in her looks and shining out from inside? She may not have her Mum's classical beauty but she is still very beautiful. I also lost a parent as a 16y/o then the remaining parent when I was 28. I can tell you, from experience, she needs support not the negativity some have expressed here. For shame! How would you feel?

February 22, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  70. the joker

Olga Levin loves to eat pus5y. gf, you should write a book. I had to scroll through most of it. you sure do have a lot to say.

February 22, 2012 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  71. Whitney

whow.........all I have to say is that the mothers of these haters should have squeezed their legs when these haters were coming into this world and ended it there and then for them

February 22, 2012 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  72. Pansie

To Dian and Olga Levin you two know about GRACE and being ADULT and analytical in your thinking. Hats off to you because you both"hit the nail on the head". You know Kelly Rowland said it best. She said haters never take a vacation and they hate on you because they want to be like you and to have what you have. They trashed Michael Jackson without having a shred of evidence and indirectly caused his death. But Dian you said it best, MJ should not have cared so much about making others happy, he should have pleased himself and he would have been alive today, the same for Whitney. To Bobbie Kristina, just keep on rebuking the evil forces around you. Perhaps if MJ had someone to cover him in prayer for God's protection, maybe things would have been better. I do believe Whitney's mother covered her in prayer but no one knows the thoughts of God. Maybe, just maybe he took her to protect her from something very evil or maybe he is using her death to this earth to move her on to higher heights. Whatever the case, Whitney your journey here in this realm has been completed now as you move on to greater things with God as your spiritual leader, go in peace. I pray the same for MJ and i pray that those who know how to prayer will engage in spiritual warfare to cover the Jackson and Houston families with prayer for God's continued protection from the evil forces. Remember CRITICS seldom if ever have solutions

February 22, 2012 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
  73. Slapnutz

It's done, it's over, and she's six feet under. MOVE ON people!!!!!

February 22, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  74. monique

yall ought to be ashamed of yourselfs calling that girl names. the devil is alive in your lives.

February 22, 2012 at 5:34 am | Report abuse |
  75. Delene

People falter. People stumble. Who are we to judge...if your life was played out for all to see would you be cast as Perfect? Whitney I pray that you knew you were LOVED.

February 22, 2012 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  76. Daphne

Hold your head up high and this pain will soon die
    Somehow ,somewhere , just try ,
    your living in the dark
    Where no one can see your tears
     hold your head up high You can do it smile your ma behind in sprite

February 22, 2012 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  77. Daphne

Whitney Houston was a great singer RIP your song will be played for ever never or gotten dear Bobby kristina wish you all the best hold your head up high xoxox

February 22, 2012 at 3:43 am | Report abuse |
  78. Chaz

Darlene,
    You are a LIAR!!! I was at the repass and Krissi was missing! Stop covering up and making excuses for this child and use a little tough love! Gayle king reported on Entertainment Tonight that Krissi was missing also. Check the tape! If you truly love someone you must put your foot down and not make excuses for them. How did that for Whitney?

February 22, 2012 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
    • DahDahDaaaah!

CHECK THE M0THERFU(KIN TAPE, DARLENE!!!!!

February 22, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Chaz

@DAHDAH, She won't because she AND the rest of them are to busy covering for that girl. As I said "I Was There!!!!! Cissy was a mess when word got out Krissi was unaccounted for. Even Gayle's report was putting it "lightly"! Notice all of the pics of people at the repass, Not ONE included Krissi

February 22, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
    • John.

She was behind a dumpster at the restaurant, with a couple of the busboys- using her Mom's old crackpipe to get high.
      Toot-toot!-heeeyy- beep! Beep!

February 22, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  79. swsweatt

There were only one perfect person and they crucified him. So let just pray for this family and let it be.

February 22, 2012 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  80. Debbie

Come On now, they had BEBE Winnas saying where bobbi kristina was and you know he lies, he lied about beating his wife. So some opinions you just cant respect or believe. I am praying for whitney daughter and my prayer is that she will be the example that her mother and father refuse to be. I hope that she would want a better life for herself and make all of her dreams for her future become a reality. Whitney Houston was a great singer and will alway be remeber by many. she just had a storm and we all have them. and ye without sin cast the first stone. We believe in you Bobbi Kristina Houston! make the change and know You can do all things through Christ that strengthen you.

February 22, 2012 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  81. Frank Minatra

Bobby Christina?....great name.....indicative of her heritage and her family. Do a line baby. You'll feel a lot better. I've seen the photographs being published of her hotel room and her bathroom at home. What a low life dope addict! I say good ridance to this no talent drug addict and her entire over dramatized.....Gospel?......singing family.

February 22, 2012 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  82. sherri990

Let's hope she makes better choices.

February 22, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  83. dave

WHO CARES? her parents were crack addicts who blew all there money on drugs

February 22, 2012 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Emily Robcast

Excellent Dave!

February 22, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
    • flygirlplflygirlpl

So Dave, you were Whitney's accountant ,or you were her best friend? Is that how you know how much money she had or spent. I wonder what you bank account look like. Get a life who are you to make a comment like that????

February 23, 2012 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  84. it's a shame

My condolences and prayers will go out to the family of whitney huoston none of us commenting on this page can be judge and jury only God...... Therefore if all you have is hate and ignorance in you, that what comes out of you i am not surprised yet i will say that even (you) can change for the better i know you can! the only question is will you? And for those of you who wish the family well may you grow to an even deeper understanding of Gods love. That's where i will leave this and i will do my best to be the best.

February 22, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  85. scotts66charger

ok, shes dead. get over it. Would the world morn over you and i like they have for W/H ? No..Next subject....

February 21, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Monica

Bobbi Kristina you are loved, by millions of people you don't even know, just like your mother God has favor over you. Keeping praying and we are praying for you. You are Beautiful, stay that way.

February 21, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  87. saintly

Oh for the love of God. Just because her parents are famous people treat her special. She's another kid who lost a parent & not in a great way. But come on there are thousands of children younger than her who lost a parent or parents in war, line of duty, cancer, or whatever and what are people saying or praying for them? No because they didn't sing, or dance or make asses out of themselves. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

February 21, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Adara

Lol..the comments on the blogs here lately have really been funny.

February 21, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Coolbreeze

Looks like the missing link got beat with the ugly stick.
    Yikes!

February 21, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Ryan

that is one ugly kid...can you imagine that Whitney Houston was your mother and this is as good as you will ever look.

February 21, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lester Bangs

I agree Ryan. She's uglier than Bobby Brown. She looks like a short fat James Brown......and of course the money train just ran off the track, so if she doesn't have any singing talent she better start interviewing. Oh God! She may have to get a job!

February 22, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  91. r

She's "with family" really does not mean anything if Bobbi Kristina doesn't come to learn that only she can choose to save herself. All the help in the world can be there for you and the next time you mess up may be your last.

February 21, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Cinnamon

Everybody's parents has done one thing or another we as their children aren't proud of. Bobbie K live through her parents' scandals in the public, must she still live through it in one of their death's too? Jesus has mercy on all HIS children, so let that child grieve!

February 21, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  93. steve

stay strong girl!
    thing will somehow work out
    choose your friends wisely in the future!

February 21, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  94. shar

You need a license to fish, a license to hunt and a license to buy a dog, but they will let any butt reaming ass hole be a father

February 21, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  95. BaddaBing

Drug addict biotch. Who cares.

February 21, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  96. redz812

Has anyone suggested to her that maybe it would be a good idea to GET AN EDUCATION. She will be rudderless now and needs something to lose herself in. I hope it isnt partying. She will get taken advantage of by so called "friends". She is very weak willed right now and an 80 yr old grandmother is not going to be able to control her.

February 21, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Roy

BABY GIRL PUT EVERYTHING IN THE HAND OF THE LORD CAUSE THE BATTTLE IS THE LORD HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT ALL.AMEN!!!!

February 21, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Ve have vays

The queen of Pop has now joined The King of Pop. Problem is they can't get a fix,..they cant get any releif from the torture and Agony they are now going through and will go through it for eternity.....No plea bargains...no second chance...and the worst thing of all....They cannot even come back to warn their famalies. how sad and horrific. tsk tsk.....

February 21, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  99. mbme

Who cares.

February 21, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Name*jamie

My heart goes out to the family for their loss she was a beautiful lady I know how it is to lose on to adiction my brother in law passed away from the demons of drugs and have two sisters that are twins that are adicts no one understands the sicknes unless you have a love one that gose through it and there isent any thing you can say or do for them no one wakes up and says hey I think I'm going to be a drug adict it happens over time and then can't stop and it has torn or family apart and my parent hearts out god bless you whitney rest in peace your pain is over no more demons your with sweet jesus now

February 21, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve

you got some problems in your family
      geesh
      hope everything works out

February 21, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leon Raglum

You're whole family is a bunch of drug addicts. Who cares!!!!!!

February 22, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  101. ree

Some of you are just as ignorant and heartless with the filth coming out your mouth it makes no sense you supposed to be adults just pathetic

February 21, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Lavinia

Poor girl. Hope she eventually finds peace within and happiness. Time will heal.

February 21, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  103. MA

BOBBI-Kristina be positive ,be strong be extremy careful
    &you're very a beautiful young lady.The Lord is your protector &people will continue to share negative comments&what????

February 21, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  104. missir

I know this is a hard time for her we never get over loosing a parent just rembemer no matter where you are you have your parent in your heart in sprit

February 21, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Ameka Ross

Bobbi k every since this happened to your mother i think about it every day...just keep the faith and believe in God and know that he doesn't make any mistakes i can't begin to understand what you're feeling or going through but i will keep praying for you and your family and remember to put God before everything!! R.I.P Whitney Houston!!!

February 21, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Debbie

Wow! Miles and Lori must have been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder and are commenting only for validation of their empty, venomous lives. Thank God it's only self-validation. Haters are all a waste of skin! I continue to pray for comfort and healing for Bobbi Kristina and her family.

February 21, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  107. kiizkakez

Y do people alwayz got something negative to say.bobbi is goin to prove people wrong about her.god iz good he got her back.come on people she lost her best friend.my prayers go out to the family r..i.p. Whitney rest in paradise.

February 21, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • flygirlplflygirlpl

I think she is a beautiful young lady, her mother was beautiful and her father is not as ugly as everybody says, there are some really ugly people in this world and most of them on on this site putting that child down.. She lost a precious gift, her mother. We didn't live with Whitney so who can really say what she endured daily. Look how everyone is dragging her on this blog. It is shameful. You all should be on your knees praying for forgiveness. Whitney knew who she was and she loved the Lord, she always mentioned him in her songs. My heart goes out to all of you haters, none of you are without sin nor shame...

February 23, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  108. karma

Bobbi Kristina unfortunately took after Bobby in the looks department.

February 21, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • y

yeah ain't that the truth
      man, she needs a nose job
      that thing is spread from ear to ear

February 22, 2012 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  109. LaLa

Those without "sin" cast the first stone. Remember sin is sin. We must repent daily for what we know is wrong and what we choose to overlook. Therefore, no one can cast stones. God is the judge of all!

February 21, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Coolbreeze

whitney dead n buried. move on, peeps!

February 21, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Dorothy Evans

Be careful how you speak about people it might turn around on you! And its a sin to speak ill of the dead they cant defend themselves! God bless the Houston family and the Brown family!:)

February 21, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  112. brenda

Wow I cant believe how cold blooded some of u people r this young just lost her mother..she's still grieving give her break matter of fact if u dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all. And for the record whitney daughter is not ulgy..

February 21, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • j

yeah she grieving with a drink in one hand and her mom's old crack pipe in the other

February 22, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • flygirlplflygirlpl

That child is beautiful in every sense of the word. Those who only have negative things to say about her are only the ones that are insecure in themselves. People usually put others down to make themselves feel better. If only they would look in the mirror and be honest with themselves they would see the true ugliness looking back. God bless the Houston family. Bobbi is set for life, plus God has her back... Enough said.

February 23, 2012 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  113. Coolbreeze

can we talk about sumthin else? whitney was done & over 10 years ago! now she dead. just move on.

February 21, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*sara

you can move on if you want to nobody is forcing you to read or respond to this blog...tomorrow click on something else...that simple

February 21, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marisella

If you're tired of reading about Whitney you can go somewhere else.Go work on another Nova,old and ugly like yourself yea I saw you pic,an older Matt Bomer indeed,more like an older Matt Bomer's grandfather.You just want to use Marquee Blog to talk to that delusional Sly Sadie (I look better than Julia Roberts)what a joke you both are.

February 22, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  114. Mrs.Smith

Its so funny how mean spirited people are i wonder if it was some of the people on here who said negative comments if were your mother and people were saying terrible things like some of you have said how would you feel? Yes Whitney had a problem with substance abuse it doesn't make her a bad person or mother so until you walk in someone else's shoes dont judge! God bless Cissy, and Bobbi Kristina and RIP Whitney....

February 21, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Olga Levin

Gotta love the hater trash when these situations come up. Its even more funny with those who start to bring up our men and women in uniform who are with out a doubt heroes. But what is funny is that a lot of this hater trash seems to start thinking about our fighting men and women in uniform, only when a celebrity dies. It kinda makes me wonder what the heck they were thinking about 365 days of the past year. Were they thinking about those soldiers? NO! THEY WEREN'T!

I don't understand how it is okay to treat a real celebrity who falters in life just like the rest of us, like trash. Yet show respect to a group of politicians who force those soldiers to fight for oil barons of this country. There are many differences between celebrities and soldiers. Celebrities have to deal with a camera being shoved in their faces, in every single window of their house 24/7 365 days per year. They have to deal with the fact that every little thing they do, every turn they make, ever decision they make, every word they say, will wind up being printed in a tabloid the next week or month for both civilian and military entertainment. Think they don't buy or order cd's, playboy mags/entertainment mags in the military? Think again. Soldiers don't have to deal with a camera stalking their butts 24/7 365 days a year. Heck, soldiers are more likely to finish off their stalkers while celebrities have to have hired bodyguards.

The only significant difference between a soldier and a celebrity is the fact that a soldier dies or spills blood for his/her country. And yes that is a very extraordinary act of selflessness. But it doesn't mean that celebrities are not selfless in their own way either. After all they donate hundred's of thousands of dollars to various charities every year. A lot of celebrities WILLINGLY go out and help in other countries doing humanitarian like work. Whitney Houston did a ton of it, in fact all of the proceeds from her version of the national anthem went to our armed forces. You can't say that she didn't do anything.

And about the fact that she did drugs, I beg to ask how many of you hater trash here are ex-convicts, former drug addicts, alcoholics yourselves? How many of you here secretly do drugs? Why not take the time to throw up your 5 minutes of fame and admit it here? How many of you here really did tell a person in need to f*&k off, "I'm not friends with you because you do drugs." instead of lending a helping hand to help them out of their downfall? Oh and in the military, they do drugs too, don't go acting like they are all pure honey in there because they are not. In fact in my opinion a lot of our military and public officials do not deserve honor of any kind for unlawful torture, and murder. THAT, at least Whitney Houston did not do.

And for God's sake, leave her daughter alone! This kid just lost her mother, and to call her ugly and say things like her family is going to pick up scraps from their dead addict, that Bobby Kristina is going to be doing drugs and wind up in the grave like her mother did, that just shows how disgustingly rotten some of ya'll hearts are. Why can't you people learn to see the good in everybody? Whitney Houston brought entertainment to your ears and this is how you chose to treat a woman who even some of you haters will claim had a great voice? Whitney Houston, like all celebrities, equally worked hard, had to wake up at 6am every morning, some days even much earlier just to head to a recording studio to make music or head to a set to work on her movies just so all ya'll hater trash rear ends wouldn't die of sheer boredom.

February 22, 2012 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  115. anna

It's a good time for the family to stick together

February 21, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Tonya

That comment about how Bobbi K looks.........really? How ignorant?! What does that have to do with anything. Grow up. May God be with Houston family.

February 21, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Prophtess

God Bless the family In Jesus Name , My prayer go out to the family , weeping my endure for a night but joy will come , My God continue to keep million of angel around this family ' in Jesus Name,

February 21, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Prophtess

February 21, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Jennifer Williams

My message to young lady is to be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. I lost my dad at age 18 we do not choose our parents. And who are we to say they did it wrong to me they did their best anyone without sin cast the first stone. Like I said before if you see someone acting abnormal simply help it might be your moma sister aunt best friend never know.

February 21, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  120. mrs m

Whitney 's voice is a National Treasure. She will be missed and ALWAYS LOVED by her true fans. God will see the family through this they're a family of TRUE FAITH. RIP WHITNEY WE MISS U ALREADY!

February 21, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  121. dee

The poor girl has just gone through one of the worse things you could go through in life. I pray for her. God bless you Bobbi K.

February 21, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tellin the troof

The "worse" thing that could happen in her life is to learn how to spell like you.

February 22, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Name*Ola

Let the Houston's family know that the LOVE and FEAR of God is to depart from sin and iniquity. Read 1st John 2:15-17. And Proverb 1:10-4:1-27.

February 21, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Richard Fore

Wonder if she wants to lmb that will make her feel better I cld just close my eyes and pretend its her daddy. Poor child

February 21, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  124. becky - Las Vegas

I just hope the Houston family allows Bobby access to his daughter. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box and may have introduced Whitney to the drugs that ultimately killed her, but he is Bobbi Kristina's father. The poor girl has lost her mother and needs her father.

February 21, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • proud marine momma

She is over 18 if she wants contact with him it is between her and her father.

February 21, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • gordon

Just because someone is a "father" doesn't mean it is good for his children to be around him. Sperm donor is a given but the relationship of Father is earned. Why do you think her family is keeping her from him? Did you ever think she doesn't want to be around him? She knows him quite well. We are talking about a young woman almost 19. She is choosing not to be with that abusive looser. The best thing she can do is stay away from him.

February 21, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dana

I appreciate the sympathy of your comment but Bobby didn't introduce her to drugs. Chaka Khan admitted they all used to do them long before Bobby brown came into her life. I think the stress of the marriage (not unlike most men w/wives who are more successful) pushed her and she didn't make the right choice. When she should've gave an ultimatum when his career went down, instead she joined in his pity and more drugs. He however got clean and she couldn't let go. She is close to her dad and siblings though. That's why Bobby wanted them at the funeral and Whitney loved them and helped take care of them when they were married.

February 21, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve

he's a cancer
      has produced illegitimate children all over the place
      he belongs in the ground

February 22, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Tellin the troof

The last thing she needs in her life right now is a no talent, drug using ghetto thug. But if he is a part of her life, maybe he can take her to a dentist. Both of them.

February 22, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jean

Whitney herself said she was already using drugs when she met Bobby. Whitney Houston is responsible for Whitney Houston.

Just because someone introduces you, it does not mean you have to say hello.

February 22, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dana

I appreciate the sympathy of your comment but Bobby didn't introduce her to drugs. Chaka Khan admitted they all used to do them long before Bobby brown came into her life. I think the stress of the marriage (not unlike most men w/wives who are more successful) pushed her and she didn't make the right choice. When she should've gave an ultimatum when his career went down, instead she joined in his pity and more drugs. He however got clean and she couldn't let go. She is close to her dad and siblings though. That's why Bobby wanted them at the funeral and Whitney loved them and helped tauke care of them when they were married.

February 22, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  125. nisiek

she has suffered enough without all this hate coming her way. Leave the poor girl alone, let her live her life, and let her be herself and deal with her grief. I for one totally understand and sympathize with anything she has to do to cope right now, I refuse to judge a young woman who just lost her mother and no one has a right to do that, no one. We are all human, and enough of the Whitney bashing. She had an addiction, she was not a monster, just a hurt woman with a weakness for substances. She is actually in the majority, so many addicts, so much suffering, she just happens to be famous and in the spotlight, their are millions struggling and dying every day with addiction. To bash an addict alive or dead is a waste of time.

February 21, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heather

agreed, all these rude, hateful, disgusting comments are sickening..show a little respect people!! o-O

February 22, 2012 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  126. Andrea

Attagirl, Darlene – Bobbi Kristina will be fine!

February 21, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  127. George Papadapolous

Who really cares about this? Whitney was a washed-up has been and no one wants to hear about her anymore, nor her family. Whitney certainly doesn't deserve any praise or attention, except as a poster child for what NOT to do with your life. Let it go, her 15 minutes of fame was about 14 and a half TOO MANY. And leave the kid alone, what has she ever done to be in the spotlight? How about we honor some REAL Americans, some real heros such as our men and women in uniform?

February 21, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • katrine

you must care about the Houston family if not why are you still reading and writing comments about them.

February 21, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • gmob

15 minutes of fame? Are you serious? You are an ASS HOLE! Whitney is more of a true American than you will ever be moron... Her rendition of the National Anthem will never be topped..and she also holds the record for more weeks at No. 1 for The Bodyguard single than the Beetles... Look up her Bio fool.. she donated millions to charities all of the world and loved everyone... Her life will be celebrated whether you like it or not idiot.... How much have you contributed to this country? What do you know about being a true American... You know nothing!

February 21, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pedro

So, singing the anthem and selling records makes one a "true American"? So does taking drugs, I guess.

February 22, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • MySay500

Pedro

Do you think jumping over the fence or getting across the border will EVER make some of you Americans?
      Sounds like you are jealous with no talents at all.

February 22, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  128. WASHINGTONDRE

new song!!! youtube.com LJ- FORTUNATELY (WRITTEN FOR TREY SONGZ)

February 21, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  129. lisa

I DT MIND SHOWING SUPPORT MY HEART GOES OUT 2HER SO UR THE JERK JUS DT JUDGE HER.

February 21, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  130. linda phil

Lift Bobbi Krisstina,up in pray,may the grace of God shield her and protect her, and be in her spirit..in Jesus name..amen Peace be still,Bobbi K call on Jesus he's right there...:-)amen I'm still praying for the Houston family in Jesus Name..be strong in Jesus.

February 21, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  131. lisa

PEOPLE GET ON MY NERVES WHO DO U PEP THINK U R? U R NT GOD WHATEVA SHE DID THATS HER BIZ NT URS GET A LIFE

February 21, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mileena

PEOPLE WHO WRITE ALL IN CAPS GET ON MY NERVES!!!!

On a more serious note, this girl just lost her mother and is a person with feelings just like everyone else! It saddens me that people can go and make fun of death...

February 22, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  132. lisa

EVERYBODY NEED 2JUS LEAVE HER ALONE MIND UR OWN BIZ.

February 21, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  133. linda phil

May God bless the Houston family in these time of sorrow,There's healing in Jesus,amen...

February 21, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Miles

If her family really loves her they will help her fix her face. Good god, she is one fugly girl. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. Just sayin.

February 21, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Alex

She will probably end up in the same place as her mother...dead. The damage is already done and she's on the fast track to no where but rehab or her grave.

February 21, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Regina

And how are you an expert on predicting the future??? You know nothing about this young lady, only what you read in the media. Why not just PRAY for her well-being after the death of her Mother, and hopefully she will turn out like YOU......a perfect part of society!!!!

February 21, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenny

Not everyone is a lost cause like you Alex.

February 21, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • ALmom

You really like seeing your posts don't you lil boy? You keep posting the same bs. Now it's past your bedtime, off to bed, nighty night or I will call the bad monster out of your closet to eat you! Night, night.

February 21, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • MySay500

Alex

We all are going end up at some point in time deceased stupid!

February 22, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Alex

She will probably end up in the same place as her mother...dead. The damage is already done and she's on the fast track to no where butrehab or her grave.

February 21, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Screw you jerk. What a way to show support during this hard times for her.

February 21, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • proud marine momma

Crawl back under your rock.

February 21, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harry Beaver

II agree, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

February 21, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dana

You are a sincerely hateful person. You're the one I feel sorry for.

February 21, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deathdoesnotdiscriminate

Guess what Alex? We're all going to wind up in the same place as Whitney Houston ... dead. Including you. The question is how did you live your dash?

February 21, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madame Rue

And you know this HOW??? You are perhaps a personal friend of the family? Or are you just an oracle who knows all?
      It is beyond absurd when someone who has no idea what they are talking about accuses people who they do not even know of illegal behavior. Grow up!

February 21, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ALMom

ignorance is bliss and this person is euphoric obviously. Give it a rest Gomer.T.Pile of dumbness

February 21, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Margie

In case you didn't know, you will end up dead one day too. We all will. Whitney paid a debt we all owe, including you.

February 22, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Blynn

Time to mourn and then its time to move on and create her future life.

February 21, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Carl from Georgia

Everyone should be ashamed of themselves for putting more stress and grief on this young woman. I am talking only to those of you who speculate on rehab, drugs, and the like. What I would really like if for everyone to STFU and wait for the official report to come out. If there were no drugs, I believe many owe the family and especially WH's daughter an apology, but that won't happen.

February 21, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sneakipete

Stress and grief is not being placed on this young lady. She isn't reading this blog, so she has no idea what is being said. Blogs such as this are just venues for nobody's who want to feel like somebody's and who want to interject their criticism. Blogs are hilarious because they show the true carniverous depravity of the human race!

February 22, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  139. MS A.

AS MY LATE GRANDMOTHER USED TO SAY ABOUT GOSSIPY PEOPLE, THEY HEAR HALF AND TELL WHOLE.

February 21, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  140. KajinPL

That's gonna be rough on her, especially with all the dysfunction im the family. Hope they work it out somehow.

February 21, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • JuneCleaversBeaver

As my sister always says: We put the "fun" in dysfunctional

February 22, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth teller

Demi Moore is an addict, how about her family raising such a good child. Bet you thought she was the sooooooo good.

February 23, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Debbie

What a wonderful family. The Houston family is a testament to the true meaning of 'family'. Family is being there in time of sorrow, need, joy, and abundance. Without family we are all lost. Family is everything. Thank you for showing the world what a God-filled, faith driven family is all about.

February 21, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harry Beaver

Family will also be there to fight over the scraps left over from this dead addict.

February 21, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hon. Mrs. Graham

Harry, it is so nice that you can sit safely and anonymously behind a computer, and say nasty things about a family who you don't even know, including a kid who just lost her mother. It is too bad that everyone isn't as perfect and wonderful as you are!
      P.S, In case you don't understand, which would not surprise me in the least, that was a sarcastic comment I just made to you. Have a nice night judging others of whom you know nothing about.

February 21, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pablo

Whitney could also have been with family had she made the right choices. Instead of being there with her daughter, she took her daughter out partying. . Is that family support at work?

February 22, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

Yeah, great family. They did a remarkable job of producing a crack who re who just died from years of blowing her money on dope.

Real nice family.

February 22, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  142. Barneyjake

Leave the child ALONE!

February 21, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bri3

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

February 21, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joi Gibson

AMEN!!!

I feel so bad for her. I'm 51 and the thought of losing my mother . . .

February 22, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Kman

Jimmer is just upset that his mother looks like Miss Piggy. What a idiot. Speaking of family doing a good job.

February 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kim

Thank you!! For the people commenting on her looks, etc., please, leave this CHILD alone!! She just lost her mother, and you are commenting on her appearance!!

February 22, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • ReadUpYourFacts

Um, she is not a child. She is an adult.

February 22, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Dian

Whitneys daughter s n the spotlight like her mother was n and people r going to say things that r false to any one who will listen...Rumors begin with 1 person and before u know it...what goes from 1 the next person will add something and u have a new story....she has to b strong n not let what people say or do make her feel insecure about herself....she needs to believe n herself and not care about making others happy...B herself and all will b ok...Bfore u can make another happy u have to love urself 1st....

February 21, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joystick

You weren't tweeting or texting a 160 character message, so you could of spelled the entire word, rather than abbreviating your comment.

Reading your comment made the hair on my forearms and the back of my neck, rise.........gah!

February 21, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jo

Joystick, your comment made the hair on my arms stand on end. It's "could have", not "could of". Just sayin'...

February 21, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave B in MN

It's saying, not sayin' . . .

February 22, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Guest

ENGLISH MOTHERFKKKERS,DO YOU SPEAK IT?

February 22, 2012 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

I think you spelled your second word incorrectly.

February 22, 2012 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Timme62

Damn, I thought Ebonics was hard to understand, now I have to contend with people using Text/Twitter speak.

February 22, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

Text/Twitter Nebonics is even harder to read than regular Nebonics.

February 22, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • @jimmer

What a sorry pathetic excuse for a human being you are. What kind of a person talkes about a child that way? Sure she may not be a Rihanna or whatever but she is still a child and she did not ask for this attention. Have some effin respect you sorry piece of sh it!

February 22, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimmmer

ima let you finish.....oh, sorry wrong drunken monkeytard.

February 22, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • ReadUpYourFacts

@ @jimmer – she is not a child. She is an adult, you m0r0n!

February 22, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

Aretha Franklin even addressed the post new york times and all other stupid magazines etc out there about these rumors, like why she did not attend the funeral. All to sell these dumb stories is all of it. Bobbi Christine is with family, not doing drugs, no one thinks she is suicidal etc...Whitney was broke is the biggest joke, infact she will make millions now gone. I mean stupid people believe what they want to gossip....Let whitney rest in peace and wish for the best for her family....

February 23, 2012 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  144. Louisa

My heart goes out to that young girl. It sounds like she has a good support system with her family. The love of family and friends is an incredible bond.

February 21, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • tom

Yeah, look what that "bond" did for Whitney. Maybe that family is the LAST place that girl needs to be.

February 22, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

Wow!! That kid is fugly. It looks like Bobby Brown with long hair and a bigger gap in it's front teeth.

February 22, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • jaintn

Hey Jimmer, I know you must hear this A LOT, but you are a wuss. What kind of man goes onto a website and insults a teenager who just lost her mother? Yeah, you're a wuss.

February 22, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

Whatever, she still looks like a monkey with a lousy dentists.

February 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tellin the troof

"The love of family and friends is an incredible bond." Apparently not this family since Whitney was a drunk, drug using ghetto queen that gave birth to that abomination.

February 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • MMA Champ

Jimmer is a coward...

February 22, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • MMA Champ

Jimmer is a coward... Plain and simple, nothing but a coward and he or she knows it.

February 22, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

C'mon yo, she so butt ugly, you could stick her face in flour and make gorilla cookies! Oofa!

February 22, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

She done fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

February 22, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike howell

You know Bobbi's heart is going to GO OUT Too ,(like her Mom's) if she is not careful!

February 22, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

So let me axe the group a serious question:
      Is that her face or did her neck throw up?

February 22, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • jimmer

MMA Chimp

Bwhahahah!!!!

February 22, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andy

Is that the same Jimmer that was on here yesterday talking about stalking children at playgrounds? Maybe not.

February 22, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • MySay500

You are one demonic simpleton.

February 22, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Playingivory

I'm shocked at these comments...a person...someone's mother, daughter, sister has died. A child is left motherless...fatherless as far as I can see and here you R criticizing the poor kid.... Have a little respect and compassion.

February 22, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |