While you were working...
February 20th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Yes, that regal gentleman in the snapshot above is indeed Will Ferrell. The actor/comedian, who's in New Orleans to film "The Campaign," was King Bacchus for a day as part of the 2012 Krewe of Bacchus Parade during Mardi Gras on Sunday. [E!]
  • Warning: The following tweet is proof that, as they say, life isn't fair. "Just won 30k playing blackjack at @WynnLasVegas!" hotel heiress Paris Hilton tweeted Saturday. "#YES! #BirthdayGirlsLuck! I love gambling!" [Paris Hilton's Twitter]
  • Justin Timberlake showed that he's still got his sense of humor on "SNL" Saturday, and his rumored fiancee might've been showing off her engagement bling at the "SNL" afterparty. [People]
  • If you're still interested in sharing your thoughts on Whitney Houston's Saturday memorial service, the inquiring minds at Waffle House want to know. [Gawker]
  • Someone reportedly spent more than $100,000 on artwork that's made up of four Polaroids of Lindsay Lohan. [Us Weekly]
  • Don't plan on snagging any tickets to a "Glee" concert this summer, because the cast won't be doing the "Glee! Live!" tour as they have in the past. Instead, they might do a standalone benefit concert. [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. carrieanne

OMG! Is this where the brain surgeons and rocket scientists hang out?!

February 22, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. Coolbreeze

bite me

February 21, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Coolbreeze

you all $uck there are 10 different people posting as "coolbreeze" get over yourselves

February 21, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. shonuff

*takes a dump in this lame blog room*

February 21, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Goofy Gina

@11:35 (name thief) Nice try! Sadie knows me well but not sure about Coolbreeze – thay I wouldn't say that. Trolls must be back.. Be careful – the blog won't be fun any more. Quit acting childish!

February 21, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. GREEAAAAT

Coolbreeze and his f@g-h@gs are back. Should have expected it, after-all they have no place else to go and no other "social" outlet. Let the personal chit-chat continue.

February 21, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
    • anti troll guy

maybe the king of mardi gras could banish the trolls. too bad it's not that easy. yeah, it really sucks that they post on comment, doesn't it. dang, those people are really bad. i'm so offended that they talked about paris hilton & the mardi gras. how evil can they be? @great & the coolbreeze troll- you are the worst troll ever. nobody believes your posts, and nobody thinks you are funny. here's a little suggestion, why don't you leave the blog if these people bother you so much. they are not the problem here. you, little buddy, are the problem. these people post on comment, did you?

February 21, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. nbafan

They forgot to mention that Adele is still fat

February 21, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Coolbreeze

@Sly Sadie- go blue? really? Michigan sux! so do you, biotch!

February 21, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • anti troll guy

little buddy- you sure do have a bug up your azz for these two. what, are you jealous or something? feeling a little left out? I know you must be very upset that the Glee concert has been cancelled. your life must be in turmoil. you don't need to take it out on others, though. go back to your basement, and try to work out all those pent up emotions.

February 21, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Goofy Gina

Ummm... anti-troll person. You DO know that Sadie and Coolbreeze have a little rivalry going on between themselves about their sports teams, don't you? Maybe you want to give your paranoia a little rest now, hun?

February 21, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • trolling troll

I luv trolling sly and coolbreeze. Evone knows coolbreeze wouldn't talk to sly like that. I'm so jealous of coolbreeze and his lady friends. So I troll them ev chance I get. I can only lick my b@lls for so long then I need to troll for fun. My sad empty life. I a looser big one.

February 21, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • anti troll guy

@ goofy gina troll -first off, idiot, gina posts in blue. nice try on that one. they don't have any rivalry, except a friendly one. no paranoia involved. try again, little buddy.

February 21, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Marlee

Is Mitt @Paris undercover?? Lol.

February 21, 2012 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. Ben

I've been to New Orleans before. I haven't been to Mardi Gras. I had a friend that went, & had a wild time.

February 20, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Goofy Gina

Hey Sadie! Not me.. I hope to go to Mardi Gras one day – it's on my bucket list. LOL!

February 20, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Goofy Gina

No.. CB can't be that insensitive.. Hey CSG! Sorry I've been busy.. Wonder how much Paris spent before winning? LOL

February 20, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sokman

What they dont tell you is she probably lost about 100,000 to win 30,000. You know her dumd a$$ aint counting cards

February 20, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sly Sadie

Evening all! Doesn't that just figure that Paris would win 30K. She can probably go out & buy a couple of new outfits now! Good for her. Viva Las Vegas! Will Farrell makes a fab Mardi Gras king. Has anyone been to Mardi Gras? Hey CB-got one thing to say, "go blue"! You knew that was coming. lol.. Hey girls!

February 20, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. .•|•.

?Hi Coolbreeze?(Not sure if that's you) Paris H wins 30K, go figure...sigh. @Sadie, GG, & Fix, Is it Wed, yet? (Or at least Tues pm) ;)

February 20, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Coolbreeze

First to say Whitney's gone... now move on.

February 20, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |