While you were working...
February 17th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Yes, Robin Thicke was arrested in New York today for marijuana possession.The NYPD handed the R&B crooner, who's married to actress Paula Patton, a desk appearance ticket. [NYDN]
  • Rumor had it that Chris Brown had uttered "the worst pickup line of all time" backstage at the Grammys, supposedly telling one brunette, "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" His rep says that's not only "absurd," but also "untrue." [E!]
  • Lana Del Rey's "Video Games" now sounds more like an actual video game in the video at the link. [Idolator]
  • Gael Garcia Bernal has snagged the lead swashbuckling role in "Zorro Reborn," a "futuristic reboot" of the classic tale. [Variety]
  • The audience at the Sarajevo premiere of "In the Land of Blood and Honey" loved Angelina Jolie's film - so much, in fact, they gave it a standing ovation. [People]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Richard Fore

My balls are purple

February 19, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Goofy Gina

Hope everyone's keeping warm if you live where it's cold outside. Today is a "blah" day – cold and raining. Hope there'll be better blog news this week. Happy Sunday and have a great week!

February 19, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Quintin

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IiEMX6EnH0&w=640&h=390]

February 19, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. MP4/3GP VIDEOS, FOR FREE, GET IT NOW!

disappointed 4 that, sad bro

February 19, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. carrieanne

Its Mardi Gras weekend! The trolls are all either still in the drunk tank or still drunk! Enjoy your coffee!

February 19, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sunday am reader

Well, I have my cup of coffee, and ready to read the funny comments. What the heII happened to this blog? There used to be hundreds of comments to read by Sunday am. I guess, this is what the goal of the trolls was, so they should get all the credit. This used be some pretty good entertainment. I do commend those who are still here. You do put up with a lot of trolling. Don't let them drive you away, too. Somebody needs to stand firm. Bring back the funny posts! I, for one, would appreciate it. Now, back to my coffee.

February 19, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  7. rebelyell

Q: what do you say to a Chris Brown girlfriend who has 2 black eyes?
    A: nothing to say, becuase she's been told twice already!

February 18, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sly Sadie

Isn't Robin Thicke the guy with the really high, girlish voice? CNN calls him a crooner. When I think of a a crooner, I think of Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick, Jr., Michael Buble, not somebody that does R&B. The Zorro futuristic remake sounds kind of lame. The guy they picked for the lead, not much better.

February 18, 2012 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. Goofy Gina

Ha ha ha! That was umm.. Hilarious :D. @CSG it's on the list! Thx!

February 17, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @dickyforeskin

celebrating by yourself again? such a sad, lonely life. enjoy your weekend, little buddy.

February 17, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  11. .•|•.

With a pick up line like that, Chris Brown never has to worry about having a date! Hey GG, 1 more for ya, sedums.(Add to list! CUL!) Hey Coolbreeze, you be nice now. Lol, that sounds painful! Hey Richard, I've heard of finger lickin' good, but not...well, you know!

February 17, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Coolbreeze

I'm putting on my steel-toed boots so I can kick Richard Fore in the b@lls.

February 17, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Goofy Gina

Yeah, and I was thinking.. Who are those people and how come I've never heard of them?

February 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Taylor Ross

Out of eight million stories in the naked city leave it to CNN to pick one of the most boring to report on.

February 17, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |