Janet Jackson has cryptic reply to 'X Factor' question
February 17th, 2012

Janet Jackson has cryptic reply to 'X Factor' question

Before his talent competition resumes with its second season, Simon Cowell is searching for a few talented judges - and rumors are circulating that Janet Jackson might be a contender.

The superstar singer will be on Anderson Cooper's daytime show "Anderson" on Monday, and in a promo, Cooper asks her if she might be a judge on the "X Factor."

All Jackson could do was laugh in response, saying ,"No, I am not....But that's really all I think I should say."

While we wait to see who will replace former judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger, "X Factor" is gearing up for season 2 auditions.

According to Entertainment Weekly, online auditions will begin March 1, with open-call tryouts starting March 14 in Kansas City.

They'll then check out the talent in Austin on March 22; San Francisco on April 20; and Greensboro, North Carolina, on May 1, with additional cities to come.

Interested singers can also try out via audition booths, which will be erected in New Jersey, Phoenix, Nashville, Honolulu, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New England's Foxwoods Resort Casino between March 1 and March 14.

Cowell says in a statement that they've "torn up the rulebook" on auditions, allowing for potential contestants to enter the competition as many times as they want, and in as many cities as they want.

Those trying out can now be as young as 12, and it's also not a problem if a singer already has a management contract.

Filed under: Celebrities • television • X Factor

1. Chaussures de cérémonie

Hi I'm so thrilled I came across your web site, I really located you in error, when i was viewing on aol for something else, Anyhow I'm right here now and definitely want to say give thanks to for a tremendous publish and a at all times enjoyable blog. Please carry on the great work.
    Chaussures de cérémonie http://www.roberobes.com/

October 27, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  2. Atuvue

You didn't answer the aipastnm question correctly, your comment was not saved. Press "Back" and answer the question better.Just to be sure that your message won't be lost – copy it now to the clipboard. 搞得我很紧张来着.. 特地来留言测试一下下....果然..是啥子插件啊?压根都木有问题出来

March 16, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rome

Also...I like to troll the gay bars for big black j!ggaboo wieners. Sometimes I will use a watermelon or a piece of fried chicken to trap a j!ggaboo (I have noticed that Popeye's fried chicken works best).

February 19, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rome

Toni Braxton and Pink would be better choices. They are testimony to what the winners can achieve when they sign with L.A. Reid. Off stage Janet is veeeery boring and mousy.

February 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sokman

Her b00b gave the FCC an excuse to kill tv

February 19, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. mrdeshon

I guess its true everybody has 15 minutes of fame. Enjoy yours poor little angry bloggers. You guys remind me of the kid in school who was a loud mouth so no one would know what a punk he was. I see now that guy just grows up to be an adult punk. Do me a favor & dont write something tough because how tough can you really be if you even know how to type?! Actually ALL you guys need a girlfriend & you wouldnt be so mad all the time. Release sometimes!…ok?

February 18, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Coolbreeze

I wish i had balls

February 18, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

You didn't answer the apsitnam question correctly, your comment was not saved. Press "Back" and answer the question better.Just to be sure that your message won't be lost – copy it now to the clipboard. 搞得我很紧张来着.. 特地来留言测试一下下....果然..是啥子插件啊?压根都木有问题出来

March 17, 2012 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVdV4X2M2AI&w=640&h=390]

February 17, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @3:38

No, you're wrong. Sounds like a comment from the"so call wyww bullies"..bawhahahahahahahahaha! losers!!

February 17, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • @7:12

yeah, you must be talking about dickyforeskin. he's the biggest bully on the blog. not the best, but the biggest. lmao

February 17, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. MDAC

I WOULD BE WATCHING!!!!!!! SHE WOULD BE SO GREAT!

February 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MadCityBabe

well isnt that where all washed up has-beens who can no longer create a ticket draw go?!

February 17, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ MadCityBabe

Better to be a has-been than a never-will-be... like you.

February 17, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |