Today's news you might've missed:
- We would point to her recent motherhood as a possible reason Beyonce's rumored to be heading back to work - new mouth to feed and all - but, um, it's Beyonce. Regardless, the new mom is said to be working on two new projects for 2012. [Billboard]
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had their faces emblazoned on everything possible when they were wed last April, so why wouldn't Mattel create Barbie versions of the regal couple for their one-year anniversary? Go ahead and click the link - we know you want to pre-order. [People]
- Apparently the script for "Hannibal," a project NBC was eyeing, was so good it's going straight to series. If there are any Clarices out there reading this, we're eager to know your thoughts. [Deadline]
- This former Fly Girl is a favorite at Fox: The network has picked up Jennifer Lopez's reality show "Q'Viva!," meaning she'll be in more than 60 hours of programming over there this season. "Q'Viva!" debuts March 3. [THR]
- Jenny McCarthy's talk show has found a home on VH1. The network says in a statement that "The Jenny McCarthy Show" "will celebrate as well as skewer everyone and everything in pop culture, news, fashion, TV, movies and the web. The series will also feature guest panelists and celebrity interviews." But note: It's still in its "early development stages."