Losing hope on 'The Walking Dead'
February 13th, 2012

Losing hope on 'The Walking Dead'

Sunday night's return of "The Walking Dead" left us in a bleaker place than ever before.

In the aftermath of the discovery of Sophia in Hershel's barn (and the subsequent massacre of every walker therein, including members of Hershel's family), the farm owner told Rick and his group of survivors to get off his land.

As has been the pattern this season, this led to lots of fighting between Rick and Shane, while Shane in turn continued to taunt Dale, who shared his concerns (and correct belief that Shane killed Otis) with Lori.

Carol was borderline catatonic after losing her daughter (and later had some kind of breakdown), while Daryl – still the best character this season – tried to comfort her.

While Lori drove into town, she accidentally hit what appeared to be a walker, and next thing you know, the car flipped over on the side of the road.

Meanwhile, after Rick and Glenn (who spilled his guts about Maggie) visited Hershel in a bar he used to frequent, Hershel admitted that that moment in front of the barn made him completely lose hope.

Suddenly, a couple of visitors showed up who had traveled from Philadelphia. Rick almost immediately didn't trust these guys, who said that the group's destination of Fort Benning was overrun with "lamebrains" (their term for walkers).

After Rick and Hershel refused to host them on the farm, one of them went behind the bar and soon reached for his gun. Rick shot the two of them dead.

With the burial of the walkers from the barn, and this shared experience between Rick and Hershel, it would seem that the group might stay in the farm in the long run.

Of course, Lori's fate is one of the bigger questions we're left with heading into next week as well.

Even so, the episode mostly served to tie up loose ends and to serve as an epilogue to the fall finale, and I'm not sure it will satisfy those who were hoping to see events move quickly for the second half of the season (and it wasn't heavy on zombies, unless you count the stacks of bodies buried by Shane, T-Dog and Andrea).

We're definitely at a point where the story could go almost anywhere, and I'm curious to see where it will lead.

What did you think of the show's first episode since November? Post your view on iReport or comment below.

1. Isabella Cardosa

Love, love love love this show!!!!!!

February 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lalo Hopscotch

Sadly, it's become Falcon's Crest meets Gilligan's Island. They are stuck in one location and a soap opera has broken out with zombie cameos. I didn't even watch last night – I am finished with it at this point.

February 20, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. morris

i like the new twist, they're fighting zombies and out of control survivors they're in a corner...

February 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. David

the walking dead is worthless show anyway i dont care for it

February 18, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Wholigan Hog

She is gonna be a zombie's breakfast

February 17, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Steve

My theory: Lori loses the baby...close that story line. Walkers invade the ranch and they have to move on.

February 16, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jay Lo

I just finished this episode using DISH online and I wasn’t pleased with the return of The Walking Dead. I thought it was going to be better after seeing the season finale, but it seems more like a let down. I hope the episodes will get back on track and get better. I watch most of my movies and TV shows using my DISH online, which gives access to live TV and DVR recordings too. I find this will give me the flexibility I need when I can’t be home. This works great connected to my employee service with DISH.

February 16, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  8. Ian

More happened in one episode in Season 1 than has happened over the entirety of Season 2 so far. They are dragging this farm storyline out to a ridiculous length. I'm really hoping that the farm gets overrun. Honestly I don't care about Lori, I hope she dies but I know they can't kill her off.

February 16, 2012 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. Gregg

Why do so many of you expect to see hordes of zombies on a farm. Are there normally large crowds of people gathered on farms?
    I would expect to see just what we've seen on the show: Some 'local' zombies and a few zombies that stubble on to the location.

February 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. me

JD- You should have posted SPOILER on the top of your comments. Some of us would like to be surprised. But I get your point... the show will definitely pick up soon.

February 15, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Scotty

What a disappointment this show has become. A zombie show with no zombies. You could go through the season and time the amount of screen time that zombies got and you'd be suprised how little it is. And then Sophia walks out of the barn and that is supposed to make up for this sinking show? A cast of whinners and weak willed bickering annoying ( except Daryl ) humans.!!! Please " Walking Dead " producers and writer...Walk Away..!

February 15, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Delano

Lori loses the baby at minimum ending that story line. I don't mind the pacing of the show...but that is motly because I watch most of the first two seasons in a weekend.

February 15, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ian

Yeah she'll definitely loose the baby, I wasn't really looking forward to a cliche' pregnancy story.

February 16, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  13. JD

Carl winds up killing shane when he tries to shoot Rick. Lori gets shotgunned through the stomach and dies at a prison they try to occupy. Dale winds up getting bit and volunteers to leave the group before turning. Rick gets his hand cut off. Carl gets shot in the head. They wind up in Washington DC and find a more permanent place to occupy. Those are the spoilers I can think of off the top of my head from reading all 93 issues of the comic book. Things will pick up soon, and if the do follow the storyline of the comic, Shane should be dead soon when Carl shoots him protecting Rick.

February 15, 2012 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  14. Richard

I hope the man and son who took Rick in and nursed him, shows up at the bar to save Rick, Glen & Herscheil. That would be great.

February 14, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jadugara

They just need to go back to the source material, and start taking more plot cues from the comic this series is based on... The comic is huge! It's lasted for quite awhile, there PLENTY of good plot threads to draw from... PLENTY of drama and character development, and plenty of gritty tension-building moments leading to some excellent scenes of surprise and horror... I'm not saying I don't like several of the new bits of plot and characters they've explored with the show, but they've also ignored some EXCELLENT storytelling from the comic that could just possibly keep the show from falling into the crapper if they'd only get back on track with the storyline the comic is following....

February 14, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. kleeb

I'm amazed that some people (kids?) aren't following the character development...all the comments about being too slow or boring. What's the problem, folks, short attention spans? Not a video game? It's a slowly evolving epic about how people would react in a horrifing unreal world. I love the character development...the strength emerging in Glenn, the steady hand and calm head of Dale, the slow descent into madness with Shane, the warrior in Andrea, the changing strengths and loyalties of Lori, Daryl's emerging humanity and kindness, Rick's comprehension of all that is lost and all that is changing...this takes time. Some of us don't need the constant bloodlust to get the story. I'm in no rush...let this epic emerge at it's own pace and enjoy the trip - with some occasional blood and gore to liven up the journey!

February 14, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • D.D.

FINALLY! SOMEONE BESIDES ME UNDERSTANDS HOW GREAT EPICS ARE CREATED.

February 14, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Pliny

Daryl is gunning for 'Man of The Year' (Living Catagory).

Nice to see that Rick's reflexs and aim are still sharp.

They've GOT to get off this farm. Time to hit the road and start doing some urban-cowboy stuff. That's where the walkers are.

February 14, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Wellington

LEAVE THE FARM! TOO SLOW!

February 14, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  19. KT

Did anyone else get a sense of foreboding when Rick tells Glenn that Maggie "isn't going anywhere"? If Shane kills someone else, it'll either be Dale (because Shane hates him, obviously) or Maggie because wouldn't that just kick the audience right in the balls?

February 14, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  20. halo

People complain about it not being exciting, but really its how people either go crazy or pull together, Shane I wouldn't trust him at my back as he shot Otis who was helping him, Otis could have made it if he hadn't helped Mr. Tough Enough.

The walkers are gonna be pouring in and the farm doesn't have any security at all!

February 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  21. JoJo

I had waited with bated breath for the new episode and it did not let me down. I sometimes view Lori as an idiot and her leaving the farm to get the guys, then not paying attention and crashing, proves she is an idiot. But I don't think "Olive Oyl" is dead. I'm excited to see what happens at the bar with Rick, Hershel, Glenn and the friends of the two dead men. It was exciting to see Hershel with a gun in his hand! LOL! Old man is ready for battle! I love this show; I think it's one of the most well-written shows on television. But the seasons are too short! I need more episodes!

Looking forward to Sunday's show.

February 14, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • angryersmell

It didn't let you down? Really?

What did you like best? The fact that there were 2 zombies in the entire episode? Or that all the characters manage to ignore the fact that they're in a world full of zombies (pretty easy to do when they only see one or two per week, I suppose).

There are better serial, "soap opera" style shows on television that don't need to pretend to be about zombies to be good. The show is supposed to be about zombies. This season, it's mostly been about infidelity and bipolar disorder.

February 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  22. angryersmell

I'm losing hope that this series is going to stop eating it.

This trainwreck is going to go down as one of the biggest failures to capitalize on potential in history. Feels like the AMC exec's have decided to collect the fast cash off the first season and torpedo this turd, because over the 2nd season, it's gone from ok, to terrible, to borderline unwatchable. A zombie series is literally a no-brainer, and they haven't just dropped the ball, they kicked it into the ditch and wandered off into the woods like the zombies they're pretending to make a series about.

The production and writing have gone down the toilet. A zombie series without zombies? What a ground breaking idea! And the writing? All the characters love having a doctor around, until they don't for no reason (he's especially useless now that someone is sick). Then Lori flips out on Rick for leaving again, because Carl needs his dad around, but not his mom apparently, because 5 minutes later she takes off in a car, not knowing where she's going and not looking at the road (as anyone would do during a zombie apocalypse), risking her own life. Brilliant! Who needs continuity when you've got zombies? Well, the threat of zombies, at least...errr, not a threat...more of a nuisance really. They spend so much time "developing the characters" (a.k.a. filling up the giant holes in each episode where zombies should be), yet the only thing consistent about any of the character's behavior is that they all like to wander off by themselves for no reason. Looks like all you have to do to survive a zombie apocalyse is be an emotionally unstable crazy person who constantly stumbles into situations where one or two zombies get the chance to kill you, even though they would easily be taken out by any normal person. Doesn't give the rest of us much hope, does it?

I should not be rooting for the zombies, but I am. I hope the zombie Lori hit with her car drags it's broken body over to her's and eats her stupid face off. Unless they somehow pull this thing out of the nose dive it's in, I can see me putting a bullet in it's head at the end of this season to end my misery.

February 14, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe T.

You pretty much said all that needed to be said.

Great idea firing the writers from the much more awesome first season. Awesome idea. Did they hire the crew from "Days of Our Lives"?

February 14, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elmer

I agree – you said what needed to be said. I've complained before that this series was becoming a "soap opera" and it's the kind of silly, contrived claptrap you see on sappy, crappy TV shows that end up cancelling before their 3rd or 4th seasons because the writers dried up or got distracted because they saw a squirrel.

February 14, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • scotty

Angrysmell, you have summed it all up. The writers are killing , ( if not dead yet ) this show. A zombie show with no zombies, a western with no cowboys or horses, a surfing showing filmed at a lake.. can go on and on. I am no longer interested in this show. !

February 15, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. mickey1313

This show is so sad compaired tot he books. THe comics are some of the best ever, the sow has great effects, and no driveing force plot-wise.

February 13, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Dave in LA

I know the above info is true. I read it in SOAP OPERA WEEKLY. They are in the know where soap operas are concerned.

February 13, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dave in LA

SPOILER ALERT: Carl is in fact the father of Loris unborn baby. She looses this baby because of the car accident. IN a fit of grief, he accidentally shoots and kills Shane who is in fact his real father. Lori dumps Rick and reunites with Carl. She gets pregnant again with twins that are born on General Hospital.

February 13, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • JoJo

Carl? The little boy? Lori's son? The father of her baby? Really? I guess you're just joking around because if you weren't I'd have to say that's pretty nasty.

February 14, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  26. carrieanne

Joe T Im with you! Bring back Hell on Wheels!

February 13, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  27. nimitz68

I liked how Rick showed Hershel he is willing to protect him, his group and his own group. I think Lori is a bit "fubar" right now, but, will be alright with the baby (I don't like a character being pregger in a movie/tv show like this). I think the fire will draw more walkers (think Outback on a nice day), the gun fire will draw more people/walkers to the bar and I think both groups will be at the farm for the remainder of the season.. I don't think they are gonna leave the farm yet, but, if and when they do I think Maggie will follow them and mayyybbeee Hershel... dunno about him.

February 13, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. plunger

Ima the toilet plunger and even I think the show has gotten smelly. I hope everyone will stop watching it so the idjit writers will finally take the hint. More zombies less spoiled brats wearing their gay dads police hat.

February 13, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  29. orrby

Maybe if you did not have the show on the same day as the awards, it would have had more viewers.. DUH>.. MORE ZOMBIES Less Soap Opera... Shane should have been dead long ago. Get with the story line. Lets leave the farm already Dang..

February 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  30. CSCI132

My money is that they are all infected anyways and will turn themselves, only slowe rthan if bitten. Back at teh CDC I think that is what the doctor whispered to Rick before the place blew up.

February 13, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  31. plunger

I just can not stand that little creetin named Carl. Some adult really should shove his teeth down his throat. He is one rude little brat. Personally I hope Shane goes crazy and kills the lot of them. They are all annoying whinny unlikeable idiots.

February 13, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  32. zombie 2

Me too nikki. I dont really care if i never see it again. Im always looking forward to it only to be let down. It has become not much worth even watching.

February 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  33. nikki

This season has been very disappointing...the first couple of episodes were good, but then it just stalled...I guess I will see what happens next week, but really not even into watching it anymore

February 13, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • AL SANCHEZ

YOU MUST NOT BE WATCHING THE SAME SHOW. THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!!!!!

GO DEAD!!

February 14, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • PFFTteenagers

Then don't watch. Better to not here elitest complaining. You're the type that Kevin Smith made fun of on "poopshoot.com" in Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. Too hilarious. I think Sci Fi might be more up your ally.

February 16, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Sokman

I've taken a different approach to season 2. After getting season 1 on dvd, I realized this is a much more enjoyable show to watch in its entireity, not just one episode a week. So I am waiting until the end of the season, getting the dvd release, & watching then. Maybe everything will flow smoother that way. I guess I should stay off the blogs & quit reading the spoilers though....

February 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • D.D

I too watched this show per season instead of per episode. I am awe struck by this show. If season 2 had not slowed down a bit i might have had a heart attack. And even so when Sophia walked out of the barn I actually gasped out loud (I never do that) so anything that can get that kind of reaction from a jaded horror maven has a lot going for it. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB !!! I will watch until the end.

February 14, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  35. The Comic is Better...

I became addicted to the comic via the show; the writers need to work harder to keep the grittiness of the comic. The drama is good, but keep a balance. I am going to stick it out to see how the season goes. I am hoping to see Michonne (or a character like her).

February 13, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  36. @Wm Russ Martin

I wish a zombie would eat that carl boy. He gets on my nerves. I think he might be gay. Or a lesbean.

February 13, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Tiffany

Loved it! Wanted to see more zombies but killing the 2 dirt bags made up for it.....my hero. Need more cops like him.

February 13, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Damon

Two early moments struck me as bad signs: when Hershel's corpse wife started gnashing and everyone freaked out and started stomping despite several characters in the shot holding guns? And when Rick reminded Carl not to forget that g-damn big HAT!

February 13, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  39. emily

I DVRed it last night but may not even bother watching the episode. Especially after reading the reviews posted here. I have heard they will get back on the road, but the rest of this season will be spent on the farm. Oh well. Just another soap opera.

February 13, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • AL SANCHEZ

DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THESE POSTS SAY. THEY ARE WRONG. MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND. AND, WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOAP OPERAS! JUST SAYIN.

February 14, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Listen to Al. The show is great, great character, great emotions. They are letting the story progress itself naturally. The internet is full of stupid people with stupid opinions, mine included. The difference is that I still think people should make their own opinions. Not look to the flock of sheep to provide them with an one.

February 14, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • tao

it's funny to see these kind of complaints all over the place. Considering the creator of the franchise has described it as a 'soap opera with zombies' and Darabount got the job by telling Kirkman over the phone 'i see this as a soap opera with zombies' .... yeah, it is a soap opera. with zombies. the book has gone five or six issues without a zombie appearing AT ALL. i understand if that's not your cup of tea but complaining that the creators have created what they tried to create is a little misguided.

February 15, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Desdomna

What I don't understand is- why are there no walkers coming on the farm and in the town. What's so special about that area. Yes, it has become a snooze fest.

February 13, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Powder Buns

With all the gun fire at the barn and bar, there will be an increase of walkers coming to the farm and just in the general area. Its gonna be attrition. Read the comic and you'll see how they react to sound.

February 15, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  41. jalisa

I wonder if Whitney Huston and Don Cornelius have turned into zombies yet? I think they would make a cute zombie couple.

February 13, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Drew

This show started off great, but no longer contains anything more than boring ramblings from the characters. Sad, this show had such potential

February 13, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave Trembly

They were in a major city last season. One flooded with zombies. Now they are in the sticks. Of course there is going to be less zombies but they're still in every episode. The end of Nebraska was the best TWD has shown yet.

February 16, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  43. jalisa

I like them being on the farm. It is so safe there and very romantic. I wish Bella would make a guest appearance. Then maybe they could rescue the cast of GLEE from the zoombies. It is such a wonderful and adorable show.

February 13, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Crys

Norman Reedus's character, Daryl is by far the best character on the show. He's always interesting to watch...to see what he will do next. I agree with others that it's time for less talk, more action...but I'm always left guessing what will happen next from week to week. By the way, I was super stoked to see Michael Raymond-James and by the time I expressed by delight on FB/Twitter, he was already dead. SAD!!! He would have been a fun addition.

February 13, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  45. HateToAdmit

I got bored with the episode and switched over to the Grammys. It was slow and boring in my humble opinion.

February 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • CaptFacepalm

You switched to the grammys!!! LOL!

Sorry but the Grammys is the worst thing on TV every year. Which pop act was your fav, like OMG!!!!

February 16, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Joe

This sucks. Yet another promising series wearing out it's welcome. I was ok with the whole being on the farm/searching for the girl episodes, but ok, time to move on. This is turning into just another soap opera. Blah.

February 13, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sure

It's wearing out it's welcome by shattering the records for most viewers of a cable drama series. It's doing great and if simpleton fans are cast aside due to their complaints of dialogue, of which most know little to nothing, all the better.

Remember in the last episode of the season there was no zombies and they were in the CDC. Same with the prior episode. They were leaving the quarry for the CDC. I don't see how that is so much better then the stories of this season. If anything S1, E5&E6 were the two worst episodes yet.

February 16, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  47. pokey

After I saw Mitt Romney even the creepiest walkers dont seem scary anyome. Mitt puts em all to shame.

February 13, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Go find somewhere else to put out any political BS.. republican or democrat... don't give two SH%TS... this isn't the forum. BTW... you aren't amusing... at all.

February 14, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Al Sanchez

I AGREE! I LIKE MITT! GO DO POLITICS ON YOUR OWN TIME!!

AL SANCHEZ

February 14, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Mitt Romney should be exposed for the POS he is in ANY forum ANYWHERE! This show is great, mitt romney sucks.

February 14, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • sunlight99

I get so tired of ready political inserts into topics that have nothing to do with politics. Obama has been a major loser as president and granted none of the GOP candidates are inspiring either. I would rather watch the walkers than any of them on national tv.

February 19, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  48. marcus

Is that d oo d oo in your pocket or are you just glad to read my post?

February 13, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  49. marcus

D OOOOOO D OOOOOOO D IAREEEEAH D OOO D OOOO

February 13, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. timmie

Well, I prefer fish sticks and tater tots. We just cant always get what we wish.

February 13, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Joe T.

Also, Hell on Wheels started off kind of slow but has gotten really good. As of right now, I prefer that one over The Walking Dead.

February 13, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  52. PEDRO'

You should be really proud of me. I didnt even troll on Whitney Houston. My mom said I really am turning into a fine youing gentleman.

February 13, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Joe T.

It's pretty much a soap opera with one or two zombies per episode. I did like the enounter with the men from Philly at the end though. Reminded me of the awesome conflicts of the first season. Now it is nothing but petty bickering and whispered one-on-one arguments. I'm finding it harder and harder to care about the characters. Darryl is the only interesting character anymore. The women are practically useless and the rest of the men are pretty much just caricatures of themselves. Something needs to happen. Maybe they shouldn't have fired the writers of the first season.

February 13, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  54. WD Comics are better

Shane needs to die, I think a good way would be to have Lori confront Shane about Otis. Shane cant offer a straight answer, they fight- Rick steps in, Carl blows Shane away. They could develop everyone else better, more darryl and mroe Glenn and more Tyrome.

February 13, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Al Sanchez

SHANE IS TOO CUTE TO DIE!!!! :)) I DON'T THINK THAT THEY ARE STAYING TOO LONG ON THE FARM. I THINK THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BY NOT JUMPING TOO SOON TO ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AND AREAS. THAT CAN WEAR A VIEWER OUT. DON'T TRY TO PUT TOO MUCH IN OR PEOPLE WILL GET WORN OUT. I THINK THIS SEASON WILL BE BETTER THAN THE LAST. NOT TO SAY THAT LAST SEASON WAS BAD.

GO DEAD.

February 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Jo_88

I really enjoy the show, but do find that with most any zombie apocalypse type story, it should follow the same rules as certain species of shark... Never stop moving, or it will die. This goes for the characters in the show & the show itself! It has been a little long winded in this particular storyline.

February 13, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  56. fucnn001

I'm losing hope with the walking dead ever being exciting to watch anymore. This whole season encompasses about a week on this farm in the middle of nowhere. I'm sick of the endless cliche dialogue as well.

February 13, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ethan

It ain't about the body count of walkers, dude. It's about the stress and drama a group of people go through while trying to survive the apocalypse. If you want just straight up killing, go play Resident Evil.

March 1, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  57. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Lori's dead, I'm calling it.

February 13, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |