While you were working...
February 10th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The Leader of the Kardashians, a.k.a. Kris Jenner, has hopped on another product promotion train, this time for a line of "sexual arousal oils" called Zestra. "For me, [Zestra provides] instant gratification," the reality star matriarch says. [Us Weekly]
  • Can you believe it's already been a year since Rebecca Black changed the Internet with "Friday"? Well, actually we can, since thankfully everyone has stopped singing "It's Friday, Friday..." every time that day of the week rolls around. Let's keep it that way, shall we? [BuzzFeed]
  • The One Million Moms who are standing against JC Penney because it hired Ellen DeGeneres as a spokesperson have been surpassed in Facebook support by the One Million People who wholeheartedly stand behind the retailer's decision to keep the lesbian TV personality on board. [EW]
  • If you were planning to ride Jay-Z and Beyonce's Blue Ivy wave all the way to the bank, good luck with that: The parents have already filed an application to trademark their firstborn's name. [LAT]
  • It's such a rarity for an artist to start singing perfectly on the spot, and we're astounded each and every time Adele pulls it off. "Sing 'Rolling In the Deep' a cappella? Right this second as the cameras roll, with absolutely nothing but my vocals? Not a problem at all." [CNN]
  • And now for an interview with Casey LaBow in honor of the "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I" release on DVD:

Filed under: While you were working

1. nah

Imma guesin bruce jenner cannot pleeze his wife if she needz earls. She be makin fool o him. Did he hava sum plasic surgery doun there n it don't worka no mo.

February 12, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. nah

She wil be a singn I alwayz luv u wile eatun one of the humans. Yea trew herd it on fox news. There main headlyne.

February 12, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. nah

Jus a scam, she a be on dead walkers tonite fer her new role. She be the singin zom.

February 12, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. fay fleming

When i first saw whitney houston it was on solid goal she was dressed in black singing i through she was so beautiful it hurts my heart to hear this of whitney. We lost michael jackson don connellious james brown ella fritzgearld lela horn so many great celebrities. My heart goes out to the family rest in peace i will always love you. RIP fay fleming mphs tn.

February 12, 2012 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. fay fleming

I have a hard time dealing with death i have not gotten over michael jackson death yet i saw him when they were the jackson 5 i cried untail my mom brought me the ticket to go to the show. I was in love with mike at 12 yrs old. And at 53yrs old i still am can,t explain. Why are drugs destroying our black celebrity race not only that it just bad for us all. I pray thing will get better cause it,s hard for me to focus i have no idols to up lift me for my goals. i,ve already lost my mom. i am trying to stay focus i have a invention to offer the world it,s hard to focus. fay fleming mphs,tn.

February 12, 2012 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  6. Malibu Barbie

Whitney Houston dies.. Cause of death and location unknown. SMH

February 11, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Neeko

Mmmm. Zestra. Another money making scheme by k.hardforcash I bet she just bottled the sweat off of one of her children that she slaves around.

February 11, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dawn01

try that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

February 11, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Coolbreeze

The only thing more annoying than LN Degenerate is me after 7or 8 martinis and a couple Xanax. I'm pathetic!

February 11, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. .|.¿¥

@Coolbreeze: you really should call yourself "methane breeze" cuz you're just a fart in the wind!

February 11, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • !!!!!

poor little troll has nobody to pick on. go buy yourself some Zestra & make friends with yourself.

February 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. !!!!!

Ohhh yeahhhh! Zestra morning, noon, & night. good to the last drop!!!

February 11, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Starbucks

The kids aren't in school.

February 11, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Malibu Barbie

We're too busy enjoying life......

February 11, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. this blog is dead!

bring back the chatters!

February 11, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

That is bc they are on a differant blog where the coments are hillarious and the ppl get along. A couple of them still come to marquee blogs though. I want me sum of those oils for my gfriend, will make my work easier.lmao

February 11, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

*Giggle!*

February 11, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Malibu Barbie

Is Zestra for both men and women? Just wondering....

February 11, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  16. !!!!!

Ooooohhhh, Zestra. I have a new best friend! Zestra.........

February 11, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  17. Carl Jung

Why is it these blogs allow racist comments to stay posted here?

February 11, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  18. Malibu Barbie

I'm naming my dog Blue Ivy... What are they gonna do? Sue me???

February 11, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  19. L.N. Degenerate

im not hostile.i like to hang with tracie and the d oo d oo junkies.

February 10, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @11:29

Why the hostility?

February 10, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Coolbreeze

I have to admit Degenerate is a little bit annoying.

February 10, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. L.N Degenerate

im a desperate pathetic attention seeking soul i cant help it

February 10, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  23. L.N. Degenerate

i'm actually just jealous. i couldn't get any bodies ugly sister, cause i'm locked in the basement myself. nobody ever talks to me.

February 10, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Coolbreeze

Instant gratification is better than no gratification.

February 10, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  25. .|.¿¥

trademark this! €£¥¢¤!

February 10, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  26. L.N. Degenerate

cool breeze is charlie crack's ugly sister! they keep her locked in the basement.

February 10, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Coolbreeze

Crazy sign...was it you that called me Zestra first lol.

February 10, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Shhhhh Coolbreeze. ;) No personal stuff on the blogs. Lol! (In my quiet voice, I say,"Have a good w/e"!)

February 10, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • !!!!!

remember coolbreeze, it gives instant gratification. nobody wants 'instant" gratification. maybe not the best name to be called.

February 10, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

Amazing! They are capable of learning!

February 11, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • @*sigh*

they are capable of learning, but u didnt' learn a thing. new target.

February 11, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  28. .•|•.

CUL! 1st Kris Jenner promotes poise pads, now s3xual arousal oils. Lol! Do I dare ask what's next?

February 10, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Neeko

Ha! Trademark the name. Wow must b nice to come from royalty! Blue ivy will soon b sold at your local nursery.

February 10, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  30. zoomba

Sorry. . . . I meant african american monkeys. . . . . . . dang j!ggs.

February 10, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  31. zoomba

Did you see all the black kneegrows posting today? It was just gross. I wonder if today was a black holiday or something. Maybe it was kwanza or something. But then those j!ggaboos never go to work. Just a normal day in kneegrowland living on foodstamps and off the backs of those of us that actually work for a living. Dang stinky african monkeys.

February 10, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

If there's one thing I hate more than tweens that love to hear themselves speak, it's racists.

February 11, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Coolbreeze

I have been wondering why women call me Zestra.

February 10, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  33. !!!!!

ahhhhh, zestra. oh yes, zestra. pretty soon won't need a man at all. zestra. valentine's day is coming!

February 10, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  34. carrieanne

Oh that blip about Kris Jenner is going to cause a maelstorm here! C'mon everyone! Make us laugh!

February 10, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |