While you were working...
February 9th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• New Jersey might have thought it was safe from another "Jersey Shore" infiltration after Hoboken said "no" to the Snooki and JWoww show, but not so fast: The duo are now going to tape their reality spin-off in Jersey City. Residents - get ready.
  • If this report is true, Blue Ivy's nanny will be pushing her around in an $880 stroller. (They are going to have a nanny, right?) [Us Weekly]
  • Today in "who's Khloe Kardashian's real father?" news, Khloe herself speaks on the ridiculous paternity rumors: "I don't think he's my dad," she says in an interview of the gossip that her mom Kris conceived her with O.J. Simpson. "I would hope if I'm half black and half white, I'd be a little tanner." [The Insider]
  • So, Michael Showalter, what's up with the rumored "Wet Hot American Summer" sequel? "Everyone's back. We're doing it." Well, then! [Huffington Post]
  • An image of a very slender Macaulay Culkin has caused fans to fret about his health, but a rep for the actor tells us there's no need to worry: “Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health.” [ET]
  • President Barack Obama has made a Spotify playlist just for you...and you...OK fine, and you, and you, and you. Voters, listen in: [Daily Intel]
  • And now, the music video for a song that's not on the President's playlist: "N****s in Paris." (We're not embedding, 'cause there's plenty of explicit language at the link.) [YouTube]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Test

Does it work?

February 10, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. ?

I wonder what happened to tracie. Haven't seen him/her since døø døø was wordfiltered.

February 10, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids to ?

I can't confirm this, but I think CNN can block your "e-mail" if you've been flagged / spamming enough. I don't know this for sure, but that's what I've heard.

February 10, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

If they do ban it'll probably be by IP address or maybe name. The emails meaningless, why they require it is beyond me. I use 1@2.com every time and still get through.

February 10, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • @?

tracie is still here. saw her on blog yesterday. i use phoney email address, too. the sad thing, if the are flagging by name, the trolls use your name, say something vile, & you get the blame. not sure how they are filtering, except for certain words.

February 10, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. trixie

The story-tellers are just as bad as the trolls and they instigate too. They should eliminate comments altogether.

February 10, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • @trixie

why don't they just eliminate the comment section altogether! hey, why doesn't CNN just quit having a blog. hey, then the trolls would go away. right? just because somebody goes a little off topic, (like we are all doing right now), doesn't mean somebody has to attack them. trolls don't own this blog! is there an actual rule that states that you are not allowed to answer somebody if they ask you a question? i don't think so.

February 10, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. trix are for kids

Seems like all of this started when someone said Dicky4 needed a sippy cup. You people never learn.

February 10, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • REAL trix are for kids

Probably LAB. LAB and Richard Fore have been at it for a while.

@ trixie well they did eliminate tracie's commentary... since it was pretty much about the same thing, lol.

February 10, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • @trix

it seems nobody can make jokes about trolls, but it is ok for them to joke then attack the person, or others who didn't post it in the first place. feed the troll, my azz. these guys have running convos with themselves all day long, feeding themselves. "Loosers"!

February 10, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. lmao

U are so easy to turn againt each otha. I sit here and lol @ all u! Hv a blessed week end.lmao

February 10, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • @lmao

nobody is turning against anyone except the one little lonely troll. i think you give yourself way too much credit. back to your bridge.

February 10, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. trix are for kids

Maybe this is more than one person?

February 10, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

No, I think *sigh* is just *sigh*... same responses, all somewhat hostile.

I have no idea who all these @ Time people are...

You forgot the @ :P Now people will think I'm talking to myself!

February 10, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  7. trix are for kids

child-like moron? Yeah I can agree with that.

February 10, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • @trix

i'm not into attacking the innocent. i've always said "real kids" are off limits. this fool is just the saddest person ever. the hate he has is beyond comprehension.

February 10, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • REAL trix are for kids

Well @ trix, I agree. I am not the biggest fan of the story-tellers, but it's not my place to tell them where they can or can't be. Same for the trolls. They go where they please... free country, free blogs. Until CNN decides to clamp down on these people, they will always come back here. *sigh* just needs to deal with it or move on... it's just a blog.

February 10, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  8. ?

Troll: "U mad? Roflroflrofl"

I was wondering when the idiotic meme spouting was going to begin. I'm surprised it took you this long. Nobody mad except you. Answer my question about why you're so infuriated by the people on here?

February 10, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. lmaoaddaname

Namewemustnotspeak/dicy4/sigh/trixareforkids. Rotflmao

February 10, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  10. @ 9:01

If you say *sigh* is a child, why do you argue with him/her? Can't argue with people your own age?

February 10, 2012 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • @9:54

i don't really think he's a kid. he's probably some lonely, geeky guy that sits alone in his room with nothing to do all day long, but try to make ppl mad. he acts like a child, doesn't make him one. i wouldn't argue with a kid. what would be the purpose in that. much more fun to argue with a lonely troll, though.

February 10, 2012 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • @ 9:01

I would hope not. I mean obviously if he's not a child that's a different story. I honestly don't think any of these people are exactly "kids." I think kids under 13 would be way too into cartoons or whatever to be on here commenting. I would guess around college or people bored at work... or what you just said.

February 10, 2012 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. lildeekayjayaye

Why is Snooki even getting a show? I know shes like an accident you cant turn away from. I read she was pregnant. I hope the girl can quit drinking.

February 10, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • THANK YOU GOD!

LOOK EVERYONE!! A COMMENT THAT ACTUALLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BLOG POST!!

February 10, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  12. @859

That was my unspoken opinon for longtime.

February 10, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. @@moron *sigh*

Apparently your parents didn't teach you how to interact with others in a respectful manner, either.

February 10, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • @9:42

i interact fine with adults. children should be seen & not heard. you, little troll, need to see somebody for your anger problems. not healthy to have so much aggression. it's not too late, you could still be saved. hahahahahahahahahaha

February 10, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • @ 9:53

I'm not trolling, I'm stating the facts. If you know he's a kid why do you bother feeding him? You're lowering yourself to his level. And no, I'm not mad, but thanks for trying.

February 10, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

I don't think it's necessary to call a kid a moron, if that's what you think of him. Honestly I don't think these trolls are as young as you think they are. As my friend said to me, trolls usually range from the teens to as old as 27-28... just a thought. Take it any way you want.

February 10, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • @trix

he's no kid, but he is a child-like moron.

February 10, 2012 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  14. @sigh

you are very original, too. such witty little posts. took you all day to think of them? i know you think you are just the funniest thing on this blog. actually, you are the saddest. if you think you are getting a rise out of anyone, well dude, i'm just feel sorry for you. how could somebody be as unhappy as you? take your little 4" & try to put a smile on your face, or grimace, which ever "comes" first.

February 10, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. ?

It is dick4/sigh/the name that must not be mentioned.lmao She posted on nxt blog in between the comments here as richard fore. Time for a new name sk ank rotflmao y u mad? Bwahaha!

February 10, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

Very Original!

*yawn!*

February 10, 2012 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

And true. If ur so bored y don't u go out and ride ur bike? Not hving friends to play with sldnt stop u from fresh air and exercise. I will say u hv skinny fingers from typing a lot. Now work on ur lard a**!

February 10, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. @~€~~

Happy Friday! Have a good day, everyone! :D

February 10, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  17. ?

Lol, you can't walk away from this place. You've got some kind of undying grudge for reasons I can't fathom. You never answered me when I asked you what it was last time. I know it's not the gibberish reasons you post on here.

February 10, 2012 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • @?

agreed. this moron will go on spouting his vile little opinion all day long. he's got some nerve,too. calling others names. i'd much rather read a post with a little humor, than the crap that he posts. time to drive these trolls back under the bridge they came from.

February 10, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

Humor? What humor? I see a couple of old ladies discussing baby-carriages.

February 10, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  18. *sigh*

Now I will not. I was going to walk away and let you tards do your thing, now I will be back twice as hard. Moron.

February 10, 2012 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
    • @moron *sigh*

in the first place, you idiot, I'm a dude. it's pretty easy to blame those who are not here not defend themselves. in the second place, why would a child make me mad. i know you can't help yourself, because your mommie & daddy didn't teach you how to be a nice person. Time to get to school, so maybe your teacher can help you become a decent child. so, pull up your pants, stop playing with your little joy stick, go wash your hands & mouth, and be on your way. maybe an education will help.

February 10, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

*Yawn!*

You're boring for a chick.

February 10, 2012 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  19. @sigh

Hope that means you'll quit coming here. Always complaining abt ppl! At least crazy sign girl posted on topic. What abt u? Such a hypocrite! Good day!

February 10, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  20. *sigh*

Same sl-uts different day. You know what? You tards and crazy sign girl (aka Ska-nky Sadie)can have this board. Your moronic personal anecdotes and trivial, innance banter has killed this place for everyone else. Enjoy talking to each other. People like you tw!ts ruin things for everyone else with your selfish, self-centered cr@p.

February 10, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
    • @moron *sigh*

do you even have a brain? in the first place, do you see sly anywhere on here? did you not notice that crazy sign gal posted on topic? did you not see the rest of the posts were from guys? you must be the biggest idiot ever. you & your "kind" are the problem here. nobody likes reading your bull each & every day, either. if anyone killed this blog, it's you and your constant whining about nothing. why don't you take your so informative comments to another blog. that would take care of all your problems. you obviously don't know how to comment on topic, either. i guess that rule doesn't apply to you, the all mighty troll. why don't you get a hold of that Snooki. she sounds like a gal that would be right up your alley. nasty is as nasty does. you are pathetic.

February 10, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

Ska-nky Sadie is here, posting under an anonymous name, tw!t.
      ...and remember, I was going to walk away, sk-ank...
      YOU asked for it!
      Wassamater, U mad?
      HAHAHAHAHAHA!

February 10, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

U sound like the real sk ank of the blogs. What the matter cldnt think of a new sl ut name? Sigh the best u cld come up with? Listen drama queen- things were fine till u commented. How about u stfu and go jump in some boiling oil. U thrive on making trouble. Looser

February 10, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  21. Coolbreeze

Crazy sign...fridge is a must and stereo is cool. Of course...sippy cups are needed....in case dicky joins us lol

February 9, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

Perfect example of Ska-nky Sadie and her LOSER posse BEGGING to be trolled. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! WAAHHHH!!!

February 10, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
    • @moron *sigh*

hey fukk face. do u see her here? r u begging to be trolled, too? moron!

February 10, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  22. Coolbreeze

Hey crazy sign...that stroller better have a fridge filled with cold ones. Otherwise...I'm reselling.

February 9, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Lol! IDK about a fridge, but, I heard it has a killer stereo system! When Blue Ivy gets bigger, it converts into a baby Lexus, too! Now that's worth almost a grand! Good eve to ya!

February 9, 2012 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

Cold what? Apple-tinis for you and your partner?

February 10, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  23. .•|•.

"Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health". Yup, that very slender 31 year old is the image of, oh idk, a dead man walking. If he's not sick then WTH has he been up to? Hey Coolbreeze! That stroller must have a lot of "bells & whistles" for that price! Lol @ Dan!

February 9, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Coolbreeze

hey kittie...you want to play?

February 9, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  25. =^-^=

Oh yeah. We hope y-o-u have the happiest and best friday and weekend ever ! mew

February 9, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. =^-^=

kitties are nice. they arent mean like dogs that bite people on the legs and stuff. remember to send someone a valentines card or gift. it might make them not feel bad. mew.

February 9, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  27. =^-^=

mew. mrooow. meeow. mew.

February 9, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Dan

i wonder if old snooki still has her infection. Who says girls can't pee standing up? She can even dance at the same time. that's quite a talent. snooki, no wonder you are single.

February 9, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ben

If those Jersey Shores girls came towards me, I'd run the other way. They are just darn right scary and disgusting.

February 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Coolbreeze

So...what do you think of an $880 stroller.

February 9, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Coolbreeze

According to the link, the stroller cost $979. Her buddy G. Paltrow bought it as a gift. The babies nursery is 2200 sq. ft. I think that is bigger than my house!

February 9, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • *sigh*

What the he-ll does a supposed "guy" care about strollers? Are you and your partner in the market for one for your adopted chinese baby?

February 10, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  31. @bend over housewench

Take it like a real w hore u tramp

February 9, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  32. housewife

Let me see. Is Sadie coming soon with her redundant banter with her blog w hores????????????????????? I'm a gurl but I would lick jwowws kapow. :)o

February 9, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • @housewench

so you're a g@y sl ut. i don't think i would brag about that. very classy.

February 9, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  33. housewife

Firstie s l u t s

February 9, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Stop government sanctioned terrorism against medical marijuana patients. For God’s sake please STOP.

February 10, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |