Today's news you might've missed:
- New Jersey might have thought it was safe from another "Jersey Shore" infiltration after Hoboken said "no" to the Snooki and JWoww show, but not so fast: The duo are now going to tape their reality spin-off in Jersey City. Residents - get ready.
- If this report is true, Blue Ivy's nanny will be pushing her around in an $880 stroller. (They are going to have a nanny, right?) [Us Weekly]
- Today in "who's Khloe Kardashian's real father?" news, Khloe herself speaks on the ridiculous paternity rumors: "I don't think he's my dad," she says in an interview of the gossip that her mom Kris conceived her with O.J. Simpson. "I would hope if I'm half black and half white, I'd be a little tanner." [The Insider]
- So, Michael Showalter, what's up with the rumored "Wet Hot American Summer" sequel? "Everyone's back. We're doing it." Well, then! [Huffington Post]
- An image of a very slender Macaulay Culkin has caused fans to fret about his health, but a rep for the actor tells us there's no need to worry: “Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health.” [ET]
- President Barack Obama has made a Spotify playlist just for you...and you...OK fine, and you, and you, and you. Voters, listen in: [Daily Intel]
- And now, the music video for a song that's not on the President's playlist: "N****s in Paris." (We're not embedding, 'cause there's plenty of explicit language at the link.) [YouTube]