Sandra Bullock clears up rumors about dating life
February 9th, 2012

Sandra Bullock clears up rumors about dating life

It seems some are overly eager for America's Sweetheart to find a new romance.

Gossip has been spreading that Sandra Bullock has been putting in quality time with pal Ryan Reynolds' business partner, Jonathon Komack Martin.

Bullock's previously had to shoot down reports that she and Reynolds were "lovahs," and the 47-year-old actress is doing the same with rumors that she's been secretly swept off her feet by film producer Martin.

The actress tells Gossip Cop that both Reynolds and Martin have been friends of hers for more than a decade now, and that she agrees "with reports that they are both very handsome, and a great catch!"

But it seems not for her. The single mom, who went through a high-profile divorce in 2010, says she's enjoying the solo life with her two-year-old son, Louis.

"The only man who has stolen my heart is my son," Bullock says. "And for now I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Filed under: Celebrities • Sandra Bullock

1. Yvonne

Sandra is the best thing that has every hit the movie industry. So proud of her as if she was my daughter. Some day she will find someone who will give her the love and respect she deserves, and I love "Louie." Keep the faith Sandra!!!!! You are loved!

February 29, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Nancy

Keep that gorgeous boy number one in your life. Raise him to be a gentleman! I am a single mom to six girls and one boy, all adopted. My son makes my life so full and complete! I can't wait til he is grown and I can watch what a wonderful man he will be. You're doing great, keep it up!

February 14, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mike

Good for you Sandy... say wanna be my FWB ;)

February 14, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. David Cooper

Anybody lucky enough to spend their life a with sandy b is very lucky indeed.

February 12, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Stephen Anderson

Kk, that is good of her

February 12, 2012 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. RCDC

Give her some space. Everyone deserves a partner in life.

February 11, 2012 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. Norm

Phew! I was worried she'd never date again!

February 10, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. trix are for kids

You know how these celebrities are... she probably has someone already but isn't ready to tell.

February 10, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. lildeekayjayaye

Good for her! Focusing on raising her son is great. She should try to not date guys like Jesse. He obviously doesnt know the meaning of monogimus!

February 10, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  10. Shoney reece

I love sandra bullock, and she way better off without jesse. He messd up BIG time!

February 9, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mrs. M

The biggest question generated by this article is "Who the hell ever heard of Gossip Cop?" This REEKS of publicity stunt.

February 9, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Macey

Gossip Cop has been around for a while (I first noticed them almost 3 years ago). For what it's worth.

IMO Sandra doesn't seem like the publicity stunt type. And she certainly doesn't need to start rumors about dating some random guy to get attention.

February 9, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. carrieanne

Spoil that baby rotten as long as you can, put him in the best schools you can afford and make him the most honorable man you know.

February 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • be quiet

I bet Sandy is going to read your comment on the Marquee blog and really take your advice to heart. You should be so proud for pointing her in the right direction.

February 10, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • pockets

She likes it solo, she has been with enough losers, and one thing a woman does not need is a man to make her happy. Her child wil get everything he needs in life from his mother who has enough money to suport hundreds of adopted children. Look at what Brad Pitt and his wife have done, look at what Guy Ritchie and his former wife, what's her name, Madge have done as well, the next one will be Jennifer Aniston and what's his name heading to Africa to adopt 7 or 8 children. Good for them for doing that. Maybe Jennifer will go to Mexico where she loves to 'frolic" and get 7 or 8 Mexican children to adopt.

February 13, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

yeah, way to completely discount the necessity of a father in a child's life....Sandra may not need a man, but children need fathers and mothers both. You haven't heard the statistics that show that boys raised without a father figure are more likely to end up in jail?

February 24, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • pm

I wouldn't even look at her if i was out. There isn't one part of her that I find attractive. I have always found her to be manly...his hands, adams apple, etc. ewwww.

February 27, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |