Karl Lagerfeld backtracks after calling Adele fat
February 9th, 2012

Karl Lagerfeld backtracks after calling Adele fat

Karl Lagerfeld is eating the harsh words he had for Adele.

On Monday, the designer and creative director for Chanel told Metro that he enjoyed Adele's music, but at the same time felt the need to comment on the Brit singer's weight.

"The thing at the moment is Adele," he said. "She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice."

The uproar was fast and furious, and Lagerfeld has since backtracked with a larger explanation.

"I'd like to say to Adele that I'm your biggest admirer," he said in Metro on Wednesday, adding that his remark was taken out of context. The statement above was in response to a question about Lana Del Rey, the oft-ridiculed singer whom Lagerfeld said "is not bad at all," but he added that he prefers "Adele and Florence Welch."

In his apology, the designer continued, "What I said was in relation to Lana Del Rey...I actually prefer Adele, she is my favorite singer."

Recounting his own weight loss 10 years ago, Lagerfeld added, "I know how it feels when the press is mean to you in regards to your appearance. Adele is a beautiful girl. She is the best. And I can't wait for her next CD."

Filed under: Adele • Celebrities • Music

1. the best seo ranking services

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity for your submit is just excellent and i can think you are a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

June 6, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. weight loss

I liked as much as you will receive performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be turning in the following. sick no doubt come more earlier once more since exactly the same just about a lot often inside of case you shield this increase.

May 2, 2012 at 3:16 am | Report abuse |
  3. ryan d

but she is fat. so very very fat, and her voice is mediocre

March 5, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Matt Damon

It's not that she's fat. It's that she is unvelieveably fat.

March 1, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. the_dude

I don't get it.....isn't she fat?

February 22, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. hvespucci

Children around the world starving and adults pay $500.00 for 3 peas on a plate and then are "full". Strange

February 22, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • ryan d

uhhh yeah what restaurants are you going to? I'd love an 166$ pea, wonder what it tastes like

March 5, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. CaliGirl

Another reason not to buy Chanel. I have Chanel purses, but stopped buying them when I found out she was a Nazi spy, commited to the German cause. She was an awful human being and Karl Lagerfeld looks like a freak. No thanks.

February 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Harry

You got it right the first time, Karl... She IS fat... and we're all forced to look at her in disgust... she pollutes the air waves and I can't stand watching her on TV because I'm so repulsed... if she wishes to be in the public eye she needs to think of others and to stop making them sick... It's because of people like you and I, Karl, that keeps things in perspective... Cheers!

February 18, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. fat too

Hey! Guess what? She knows! Those of us who are overweight ARE aware. Why do people feel the need to point out the obvious? Her weight does not define who she is or what she has accomplished. People can be so petty.

February 17, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  10. Brad

And this coming from a freakshow, cadaveric half man half drag queen designer.................nuff said?? Adele is the new voice of a generation........sublime talent............who cares what size she wears.......Oh, and he should hook up with the Leon dude at Vogue............

February 16, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

He said she was fat. She is, all verbiage (assumptions) beyond the word fat is YOURS not his. Perhaps you need a PC word like "overweight"??? Is this more 'sublime' for you?

February 16, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Slim

Karl, People in glass houses......You look like a Dracula character with frizzy white hair. Adele is alive. The creativity,
    her determination, her comfort with who she is, and then there is her voice. It is OK that her voice has uplifted millions more than your "style".

February 16, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. Adrianne

Lets be onest,people!Yes she has an amazing voice and a beautiful face,but she is fat.I don't know why the press or you should have smth with K.L.It's just his opinion and I think that she is a real model for all those with weight issues.Yes I love Adele and yes she's fat,SO WHAT?That won't make me stop loving her or her music!

February 14, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Go Girl2

Great hair, beautiful skin, beautiful face, amazing pipes... Adele will figure out her body when she's ready and not just because people think she's fat. Winston Churchill to a woman who proclaimed him drunk: In the morning i will be sober, but you madam, will still be ugly. You can't change unattractive and you can't reverse your age...

February 14, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Brian

It doesn't matter if she is "not as fat as this other person" or "looks better than this one person" or any other excuse. Being overweight shouldn't be about other people. It should be about your "appearance". It's about your health. Given her height and her body build it is quite obvious just from pictures that she would at least fall in the overweight category, possibly obese. It doesn't matter who's mouth that statement is coming out of, you can insult that person all you want but the statement is true. She is overweight, and that isn't healthy for her or anyone else.

I love her singing, I think she has a wonderful voice and writes beautiful music. All the more reason I'd like to see her healthy now and in 20 years. The recipe for that is to lose some weight.

February 14, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Brad

Perhaps she's comfortable with her body.......which is far better than obsessing about thinness.....and did I fail to mention that her size is none of your damn business!!

February 16, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  15. pbjlynn

He's a very shallow excuse for...well, just about anything and from the comments I've read on here, so are most of the rest of humanity... pathetic

February 13, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jay

What impact does her weight have any of you? How does this affect your life? She a little over weight, he’s ugly so what?

February 13, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. dc3gal

I don't feel Lagerfeld or anyone has the right to insult anyone. I don't care who they are, how much money they have, they don't have that right. There were several posts on here in which some said the truth has to be spoken. So telling someone else they are fat HAS to be said? Why! That is just bullying and that is just wrong! Lagerfeld can just backtrack all he wants just like anyone else who gets called on the carpet after saying something like this, but he still said it.

February 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  18. daveinla

Better to be a little fat than to smoke a d*ick Mr. Gay desiner.

February 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Tina

People who are fat know they are. Telling them so accomplishes nothing, except perhaps to send them to the fridge. Why not be kind? She has a beautiful voice and a beautiful face. I'll bet she loses weight but if she doesn't, it's her business. From watching her on the Grammy's, she seems to be beautiful on the inside. Personally, I'd rather see a nice person with a beautiful voice than look at a scarecrow. I'm not a guy looking at a hot girl, however.

February 13, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Recent studies have actually been done to look at the public persona of "overweight" and "obese" in America. Many many overweight/obese people have a very skewed perspective on what it takes to be overweight. Granted I'm most familiar with the studies done looking at parents and their children (Where a large majority did not see their child as "overweight" even though they fell in the "obese" category), there are similar studies out there for personal perception. As the average weight of the united states increases, more and more people think because they look like the people around them they are healthy. That just isn't true.

February 14, 2012 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  20. JL

Who cares about her weight? She is a singer. There have been many successful overweight singers. If she wants to lose weight, she'll do it.

Or maybe a few more idiotic comments like this will drive her to an eating disorder. Then she can can be yet another famous female skeletor with a drug addiction. That's what we need more of.

February 13, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  21. MemyselfandI

Cee-Lo Green is fat. I don't hear Lagerfeld complaining about him. I could careless what someone's weight is. Really, I am not buying Adele's music or Cee-Lo Green's music because of how they look. I am almost certainly sure that they are aware of their weight. What they choose to do is their business.

February 13, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Iconoclast

Adele sings like an angel. No pretention, no gimmicks and no need to conform to Lagerfeld's plastic standards. She deserved every award she got last night. As someone who has done battle with obesity every day of my life, I say to Mr. Plastic Face "Kiss my Grits". Besides without fat ladies, how would we know when the opera is over?

February 13, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Betsey Olson

Karl Lagerfeld has no room to talk about anyone. He was fat once, too. He's lost 90 pounds. Now he looks like some sadist with his leather and dark glasses. He looks like some sort of Swiss Alps Nazi and all he needs are jackboots and a whip. Adele is not one of his models – she never claimed to be. She is a singer and whether she's fat or not, is irrelevant. She has a beautiful face and gorgeous voice. She's better looking and more talented than 99.99% of us on here so STFU!

February 13, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  24. slipperypopcorn

Here's a question. One day your child or teenage, a niece or nephew or any young person that touches your heart, comes home from school with great news. They have won a talent contest for having a beautiful singing voice, or they received all A's, or did something extraordinary they never thought they would ever accomplish. You're are proud and excited too. You tell them you love them BUT they're still fat and kiddingly you starting singing fattyfattyfatty. What then?You say "oh I'm just kidding" and walk away. You've completely discounted and contradicted their accomplishment. Are feeling good about yourself.? Maybe you don't care and you are clueless how your words have affacted your pride and joy. Be careful. Words are as powerful as your actions. How many of you would be comfortable showing your judgemental comment to your children? If you believe that teens don't read these comments then you are not paying attention. Congratulations Adele.

February 13, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Joey Jenkem

Adele is fat. Karl looks like a corpse. I have bad breath. My co-worker has a melon head. Who cares?

February 13, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Pliny

People in the fashion industry are snobs who look down their noses at everyone else.

February 13, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  27. maria

Okay Karl ...first I will look myself at the mirror before you say such nasty words.You wish you have the VOICE,,the beautiful face ,hair,the fame ,the money, personality ,you are the wrong person to make fun of someone ,I am not fat not slim ,I see Adele a person with a beautiful voice.She looks happy ,you don't, you dress like a freak,because you have a very low self steam ! you maybe be a designer we have many designers, but nice looking? I don't think so! why is the jealousy? you are a old guizzard ,and the last person ever to say something like that to a Woman is you! I have sense of fashion being in retail for ever and dressing well(my friends say that) I can say that I never watch your fashion shows and you are not my favrite designer.....

February 13, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  28. Barb

How can can anyone possible say that she is not talented. What does her weight have to do with her talent. I'm sure that all of you posting are all exactly the weight you should be and can sing much better than Adele !! NOT !!

February 13, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  29. Bobo

She's FAT & NOT talented at all

February 13, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  30. Carl Landburg

Is it because he is ugly he is calling her fat? BTW, she a fatty.

February 13, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  31. maggie99

Good Lord, she's freakin' hot... Seriously, I don't understand guys (or girls) that like skeletons. She's talented, gorgeous, and has lots of talent left to share. Jesus! Be thankful; I will never understand anyone that finds a skinny kid hot but thinks that a real woman is "too fat". Perhaps those who "hate" can't deal with a real woman.

February 13, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Maggie, you must be a fat girl who makes herself feel better by thinking that "real women" should be fat too. First of all, the vast majority of women in the world are NOT obese....a woman who is slim or fit is not a skeleton, she is actually quite "real" and "healthy". Why must fat girls like yourself hate on healthy, slim girls by calling them "skeletons" or implying that they are somehow "not real"? One of the biggest problems with the obesity epidemic in America is denial of the issues. Rather than accepting that a fat woman is unhealthy, people like you deflect the criticism back to girls who are a healthy weight and create a backlash against being thin and healthy.

February 13, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  32. waldo2849

her few extra pounds contribute to her angelic resonance

February 12, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  33. ohgeez

Whitney knew how to keep the weight off, she should take a lesson from her! Eat more through the nose.

February 12, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Kyle

This is not news.

February 12, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Callie

So what, Adele is fat. We can all see. And Lagerfeld looks like a weirdo and probably smells as bad as his cologne.

February 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  36. jim

Looks like she ate him and then spit his ugly butt out.

February 12, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  37. RTPGOP MOM

Geezzz...... Yes, we CANNOT possibly tell the TRUTH about all these overweight celebs, and just regular people out here anymore. It isn't the popular thing now, because of this whole "I'm big but hey, you have to still pretend and tell me how beautiful I am anyway, or just plain LIE to me and say I'm NOT fat" PC thing.

Oh yeah Adele, you look just AMAZING! Same for you Gabourey Sidibe. We HAVE to make sure we build fat acceptance here people, so that when you croak of a heart attack, when you get diabetes at age 35, when your blood pressure is through the roof and you're on 10 meds, we can just act surprised and astonished.

What happened to the days of personal responsibility for poor lifestyle choices? Oh yeah, we don't expect people to take that anymore, we have to just accept their laziness and pretend that the outcome is beautiful.

February 12, 2012 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
  38. Radar

It was insensitive, but its also true. Get over it.

February 12, 2012 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
    • RTPGOP MOM

@RADAR – So true! If you're going to put yourself into the limelight and the public eye, then if you're fat (Adele), expect that you will be called out. If you're ugly (Karl Lagerfield), that expect to be called out on that too.

Most the folks posting on here in outrage probably haven't seen the inside of a gym, nor know how to practice any self control in eating choices. Fat is fat, but what it isn't is attractive, try to spin it however you want. Call it what it is and move on already. If you're going to be lazy and fat, then just do it but don't think everyone else has got to LIE to you.

I have relatives like this that are fat and always fishing for complements with the typical "Oh does this outfit make me look fat?". No. It doesn't. They just ARE fat. And no matter how many times they see me go running and cycling, NOT go to eat fast food with them, and NOT eat sweeties everyday, they don't understand why they aren't thinner. Hmmmm it's not rocket science....exercise MORE and eat better and LESS. Same as its always been, self control..

February 12, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  39. Rock La

February 11, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Rock La

@PENNYLANE Ditto. I think Karl Lagerfeld sees something different than what we see when he looks in the mirror. Better yet he really does look like a retarded vampire. I believe he can't see his own reflection. Adele is BIG and BEAUTIFUL. Her music is amazing.I really like her. I am 5'10 and weigh 135 but not everyone does. Not everyone is meant to be skinny. Thank God looking @ Mr. Lagerfeld. He looks like he stepped out of the nightmare before Christmas!!!! Respect Adele for her craft she is NOT a model.....

February 11, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. wordsmith

I wonder if (karl) has Nazi ties...What a thing to say...Huh???

February 11, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  42. AGuest9

OK, she's fat and he looks like he's dead. Can we move on, now?

February 11, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  43. GretelB

I don't think Karl Lagerfeld has any room to call anyone anything but a child of God. Every time I see his picture all I can think of is the movie WEEKEND AT BERNIES. I mean, the guy looks like he's been dead for a few years.

February 11, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  44. whitney

She is fat,He is gay and im a dead drug addict

February 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Quit The Hate

What bothers me is why it's a topic of conversation anyway? There are billions of people in this world who are fat, skinny, short, tall, ugly, beautiful, etc. Adele is a wonderful singer who has used her talent to suceed in a harsh business. The fact that she is larger than most anorexic bleached blondes with fake boobs and still suceeds just confirms the extent of her talent. We have become so self-absorbed and materialistic that if someone steps outside the cookie-cutter body type expected of famous people, we feel we must attack them by calling them names. Anyone who is hung up on her dress size should spend more time wondering why they are so superficial in the first place.

February 11, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  46. margarita mixxe

Well so glad he cleared that up! Who really gives a hoot and as for Adele she is beautiful. Real women don't look like starving 12 year old boys. It is time we stood up to people like him. No wonder our young girls have such horrible body images. Oh and what the hell is he WEARING?????

February 11, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  47. SKY

BY THE WAY, THE TIE DOES NOT GO WITH THE OUTFIT..-OVER KILL
    AND THE DARK GLASSES NEED TO BE A LIGHTER COLOR

February 11, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  48. SKY

FACT: HABIT MAKES A PERSON SAY HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.
    THIS WAS A PUT-DOWN..A MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL PUT DOWN.
    ARE WE SO BLIND WE CAN'T SEE HOW A PERSON LOOKS?
    WE SEE HOW HE LOOKS?
    HE IS A OLD MAN. WHO MADE IT RICH TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE,
    REMAKING THE WOMEN INTO A STARVING PRISON CAMP MODEL SO THEY
    CAN FIT THE CLOTHES HE MAKES...HEY I WOULD BE RICH ALSO IF I COULD
    MAKE A DESIGNER DRESS FOR AN ANT....

February 11, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  49. NoDoubt

I think the whole issue is not her being fat or not,(she IS fat), but that he was gauche in saying it when it has NOTHING to do with her talent as a singer. It would be like some other person saying "oh Karl Lagerfelt is a great designer, but you know, he looks like an old troll." He IS an old troll, but it doesn't have anything to do with his work as a designer, therefore it would be in poor taste to mention it.

February 11, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  50. David Crosby

Karl Lagerfeld looks exactly like Christo's wife..yeesh..God that man is ugly...How do these people ever get green cards...

February 11, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  51. Kfm

Sure, she is a bit overweight. I could care less, as I buy her music, not her diet advice. Regarding those associating being heavy with being vocally powerful: No, opera singers aren't required to be big people. That stereotype comes more from their life styles than the notion that size leads to vocal power. I note it is changing, and assure you that skinny people with talent and proper technique are just as capable of being powerful vocalists. I work in the industry.

February 10, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  52. yourmom

When did stating the obvious become so controversial? Dude she's fat...get over it.

February 10, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  53. olmick

faty-faty-faty
    she is FAT

February 10, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. DEREK

he simply stated a fact, Adele is fat. deal with it.

February 10, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  55. M

i'm looking his picture again..the suit looks sillly, his hair is stupid and he's wearing too much foundation....at least she's pretty, overweight can be taken care of, but that mess is a done deal.

February 10, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  56. M

and he has a stupid haircut.

February 10, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Pliny

What is it with the fashion world?

That Galiano idiot....making anti-semetic hate speach....UNTIL HE GOT CAUGHT.

Now this pinhead....do you think he'd have retracted his statement if he didn't GET CAUGHT?

These people are pampered narcisists. Egomaniacs on two legs.

February 10, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  58. ruth

I love Adele's music, she is one of the few talented singers out there. She knows that she is fat and probably has been battling her weight all her life. The comment was insensitive but the backlash wasn't necessary. He has the right to state what he feels and I'm sure he feels bad about it now.

February 10, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  59. trololol

I bet she takes it up the butt

February 10, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  60. rickmahal

It's all in how we word things.....he should have said "She is Pleasently PlumP" no problem. There once was a Hollywood Star named Fatty Arbuckle in the 1920's...now a days we are so Politically correct...

February 10, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  61. Amy

OMG – he should not show his face in public – so ugly!!!

February 10, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  62. VoiceOfReason

She's definitely overweight, but calling someone "fat" is just mean. It's rude to say that to someone regardless of how big they are.

February 10, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  63. Daddy2010

Seems that everyone is afraid to mention the fact that while gays are the loudest about anti-bullying, they are notoriously the biggest bullies. They make the rudest, most hurtful, comments about a person's appearance, but pass it off as humor. Time to stand up against all bullying, especially when it comes from your own mouth.

February 10, 2012 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  64. Big Game James

@nbafan Generic? Wow that means a voice like hers is just found everyday. Who's extraordinary then? Nicki Minaj? LOL!! Everybody's a critic.

February 10, 2012 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
    • nbafan

way to re-word my comments dingbat. If you actually take the time to read my comment you'll notice I compliment her voice and call it "nice" (to be great you would approaching the Groban's and others with years of classical training). I called her overall music generic, which it is. The is nothing new or outstanding about her music, it's just easy listening and done by everyone else in the industry. Is there something wrong with that? No, not at all. Music is about opinons like many things, and you're just easily offended.

And for the record Nicki Minaj is a no talent a$$ clown

February 10, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  65. nbafan

Love how this guy is getting lambasted for stating a fact...Adele is fat. Not that hard to see, but is it a big deal? No, I could personally care less. The part that bothers me is how generic her music is. Sure she has a nice voice (not amazing), but the overall composition of her music is nothing special. The people that make the selections for the Grammies have proven more and more to be out of touch with quality music since they let Norah Jones sweep the awards. Yes, believe it or not, elevator music with a bad vocal range should not warrant you winning alot of awards.

February 10, 2012 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  66. Whatever

Adele is the new "flavor of the moment". I expect her to do well at the Grammys.

February 10, 2012 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  67. Jason D

OK, shes fat, shes english too and so she knows shes fat without anyone telling her...I'm british, I'm fat, obese, oversized, whatever.

It doesnt take a clothes designer to tell me...i wear XXL clothes....they give me a clue, lets not try stating the obvious, if she lost weight shed not say she used to be normal but is now less normal...your body fat index tells you, your mirror tells you but some people are happy like that, they dont fret over the scales, over some magazine body image.

I have never felt i was missing out on something by not having a 6 pack any more then being able to snowboard, own a ferarri or live in a 20000 ft mansion.

Having a voice though..now that id like..and as karl largerfeld sounds and looks like hes after a gold ring called 'precious' he really is not one to talk, and as a lot of that stupid look goes along with his clothes, for a designer to wear crappy clothes like that is a lot more serious then wether adele has some extra body fat.

If she lived in america she would not be picked on for being fat, shed be adored for having a voice that people love and as can be attested to by the 1 in every 5 recrds played on my radio station we love her in Boston

February 10, 2012 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  68. j

Be careful what you say people, i've seen MANY people who have put down fat people that turn around a year later and have gained alot of weight due to medication or a medical condition beyond their control. Never put someone else down because you don't know what they're going through, plus you are not perfect. DESPITE whether or not she's overweight, there was absolutely no reason for Mr.Lagerfeld, OR any of you to try and put her down. Do you think she doesn't know what she looks like ? (Beautiful)

February 10, 2012 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  69. Film_Shark

Karl Lagerfeld was correct. She is overweight. Why do we tippytoe around the facts. It is what it is. Anyway, I hope Lana Del Rey's debut album, 'Born to Die.' takes over the number one spot on Billboard. I own Adele's album and I am so tired of her songs, I can't bear to listen to it anymore.

February 10, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  70. jesse

She's so fat hahahahaha

February 10, 2012 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  71. NoGr8rH8r

She is fat. Any Questions?

February 10, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  72. black power

Why is everyone saying she is fat if your not 110 pounds in america then your fat who cares what race you are

February 10, 2012 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Blow

Nonesense. Adele is probably closer to 200 lbs than 110. if she were over 6 ft tall we wouldn't even be talking about this.

February 10, 2012 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
  73. Christa

PS ,i wish i could look like her just one day during my lifetime.

February 10, 2012 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  74. Kristy Register

I dont know who he thinks he is. Adel is one of the best and she is no fat. We would all like to see more singers and movie stars put a little weight on there bones. At least she dont look sick. Like katy parry. And some of the other singers. So shut your stupid mouth. Your just jelouse you cant sing like her. Or have the respect like her. Lol. I love adel!!!!!!

February 10, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Blow

If.you really love her you'd also tell her she's fat. You're really an obsessed fan so you'll defend her against anyone who dares to make a comment challenging her perfection in your mind. Big difference between actually love and blind obsession. No one says she can't sing. I really don't even care that she's fat, but she is so get over it.

February 10, 2012 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  75. SKY

FACT: THEY LIKE WOMEN THEY CAN GET AND TURN THEM INTO
    UNHEALTHY PRISON CAMP UNDERFED STARVING MODELS
    AND THEN TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE DOGS.....
    THE ONLY PERSON WHO WANTS A BONE IS A DOG
    AND THEY BURY IT AND DIG IT UP WHEN TIMES ARE HARD!
    ADELE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN....

February 10, 2012 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  76. DanielHutton

Major backtracking. He lost the weight, but that is not excuse to run around calling talented performers fat.

The trolls on this comment board are ridiculous.

February 10, 2012 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  77. Bellatrix

DUDE ITS THE TRUTH SHE IS FAT SO WHAT HES NOT GOiNG TO LIE AND SAY SHES SKINNY!!!!! DAMN!!

February 10, 2012 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
  78. Brian

Her hairdo makes her look enormous. It's like a really tall woman wearing 6" stiletto heals.

February 10, 2012 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  79. Loveyoself

Some ppl can b so mean & dont care what they say about the next person. One way 2 stop criticizing ppl is 2 "love" God 1st, then urself & then u can love others. Truebeliever***

February 10, 2012 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  80. Kat

I wonder if anyone ever comments about Karls zombie look ?? :-((

February 10, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  81. fauxhawk70

You can always get rid of weight but you can't get rid of ugly dude and you are really ugly!

Your plastic surgery on your face is terrible and totally noticable! I hope that your plastic surgeon didn't charge you because if they did I would stop payment on that check asap!

It's like looking at a wax figure in the wax museum!

February 10, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  82. Datch

So...where was the apology part? I must have missed it. (and yes, I did read the full account of what he said).

February 10, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Someone get Adele an ab-roller.

"Dear Adele,
      I'm sorry you're such a fatty even though you present yourself to the world on a regular basis.
      Please forgive me for your lack of a mirror, and everyone's whiny B.s just because I put out the truth.
      I may be ugly, but I'm a senior citizen...and everyone knows how attractive seniors are. (Sarcasm for the stupid fatties out there.)
      So, I'm sorry you're truly fat and a mediocre singer at best.
      Love, Karl.
      P.S.
      You're still fat."
      Satisfied?

February 10, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  83. inkgirl

adele's has one of the most unique and powerfully raw voices that the world has been graced with in quite a while. infinitely superior then all the over-produced 'skinny-girls' put together. i, for one, do not care what her weight is -although i do hope she is healthy. her voice, her talent, her lyrics are beautiful. and you can sure bet she works mighty hard to deliver her audience the best talent she can reach within her. i wish her continued success.

February 10, 2012 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  84. envy

I like her voice; but she is super fat. She needs to call Weight Watcher

February 10, 2012 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Kat

Only an idiot would make a stupid comment like that !!

February 10, 2012 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
    • MiGrant

I agree with Kat.
      envy: your name becomes you...
      Adele is gorgeous to those of us who like that body type...
      People who are rabidly anti-fat-people inevitably have a poor self-image and
      take it out on others by pointing out their preceived weaknesses..
      You and your ilk are pathetic...

February 10, 2012 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Blow

Only her family and friends say she's not fat to.spare her feelings. She is chubby. Just a fact!

February 10, 2012 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  85. QiiNGKiDD

Adele is Beautiful && sounds even better.... I wouldnt mind making love to her....ooooh weeee lmao idont need a response either thanks!! :))

February 10, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  86. kim

She has beautiful voice but she is so fat. She need to go on diet!

February 10, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  87. trololol

Fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty

February 10, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  88. Anna

Man, you have a lot of talkers in here. I'll tell you guys what..why not drink a tall glass of STFU. Those of you haters I'm sure are flawed beyond doubt so before picking on Adele take a good long hard look at the mirror. And realize you are crud. Yes?? Good. For the record, I'm 5'9" and 135 lbs. and I don't care what Adele looks like, she has amazing talent. Someone could always lose weight or gain weight or tone up more. No one is perfect so stop acting like effin idiots and buy yourselves a mirror and get a bloody reality check.

February 10, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  89. trololol

Fattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfattyfatty

February 10, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  90. Mfr

Lagerfeld is a freak. Is is skinny but ugly as heck.

February 9, 2012 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Lovely

Adele is a talented young lady nd that's all that matters she's laughin her way to the bank right now so what she's not a size 2 everybody is not suppose to b skinny nor does everyone look good skinny

February 9, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Linda

Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger are uglier than all sin# Bob Dylan never could carry a tune to save his life# Freddie Mercury was gay# Elton John is too# so what# they are ALL are legends for many years and how we enjoyed their music regardless of their SO CALLED personal flaws# Adele will be the same as them# fat or not# her music is what its all about# she is gifted with her music# she has already proved that# she got our attension# she has never made any statements that she wants to be a model# just enjoy the music you love

February 9, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Slapnutz

Bigger the cushion, sweeter the pushin!

February 9, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  94. scott

She's a beautiful woman. Absolutely gorgeous ...I love when old men mock younger women, of course he's rich so he can get away with it. But lets be honest the man looks like a less attractive version of Billy Bob Thorton and that is not saying much.

February 9, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Pam

Karl...you need your eyes checked...and plastic surgery! You obviously haven't looked in the mirror lately. Adele is beautiful. Your anorexic models are not.

February 9, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  96. JM1123

Yes, she's overweight. But what relevance does her weight have to this guy's life? None. And to her career? None. What business does he have publicly commenting about it?

Sometimes when people are jealous of others, they find ways to tear them down to make themselves feel better about what they're lacking.

February 9, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  97. jessi97

Ok first of all... is this really the place to trash each other on? and second... maybe she is fat but she pobably doesnt care. karl probably didnt mean it in an offensive way and lots of people love her! so what does it matter what one person said? i love her forever! even if she is that way!

February 9, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Aubrey

Wow, you guy's are cool, calling someone "fat." I'm 15 and have a bigger maturity level then half of you. Sure, she may be a bigger girl, but NO BODY deserves to be called fat. That's just not right. And I highly doubt any of you guys are that in shape. Plus, she has way more talent then probably all of you.

February 9, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  99. dee

So what she is overweight. But, she's a beautiful woman and a wonderful singer.

February 9, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  100. ricky

this just in a fat girl is fat

February 9, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  101. darkhorse

She's a powerful singer, but let's face it- she is overweight.

February 9, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • rosethornne

Ummmm... you DO realize there's a reason why 'powerful' opera singers are generally non-skeletal, don't you? Bony little things have to work much harder to put any oomph behind their voices.

February 10, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie

I don't think she needs Karl Lagerfeld to tell her that. And considering he looks like a disembodied head stuck on the wrong body, I don't see what room he has to pass judgement on anyone else's appearance.

February 10, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Readabook

furthermore, i'm thin & drop dead gorgeous, but my singing could neuter a cat. I'd gladly triple the size of my ass if it meant i could carry a tune.

February 9, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  103. sabinabarnes

And the person who made a comment on being. Black and fat, you better take another look many nationailitys have over weight people, check yourself before you reck yourself.

February 9, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Readabook

She's thick alright, but doesn't seem sloppy or lumpy. I bet if she dropped a few pounds, she wouldn't look too different as her frame is such she isn't meant to be rail thin.

February 9, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  105. sabinabarnes

Adele wouldnt care about, what non of the comments, being made here on cnn blog. she was dicovered for her singing talent. And unless ,you all can blow, and sound like her,nothing more needs to be said.

February 9, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  106. thevividwriter

Boycot Chanel

February 9, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  107. eriklad

Why does she has to loose any weight? To fit in the concept of what 'beauty' is? She has an amasing talent...let's just admire that,if nothing else.

February 9, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Blow

If she wasn't so fat that dude may not have dumped her and then she wouldn't have written that song.

February 9, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna

And If you weren't such a stupid, pathetic loser, you wouldn't be wasting time on here trying to make yourself feel better about your miserable existence.

February 10, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Blow

OK, go back to your parent's basement to your Adele shrine.

February 10, 2012 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  109. Blow

She is fat. So what. Get over it.

February 9, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Jayne

So she's fat.....and? So what??? What on earth does that have to do about anything?? People need to get over it. Some people are fat...so what? Some people are tall,, short, white, black, ignorant, smart, beautiful, ughly...whatever. Leave people alone and let them be what they are. What possible difference does it make to anyone??

February 9, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  111. maj

What is behind Karl's glasses? Nothing. He has no soul- how could he possibly appreciate Adele? And, that collar! At first I thought he was the adorable Desmond Tutu but Karl's not fat enough- except his droopy lower lip that resembles a labia. Adele is awesome as she is delicious. Keep eating my lovely fertility goddess! All you fat phobes out there need to treat yourself to some Krispy Kremes. You are so angry on those worthless diets. Anger kills more than Twinkies do.

February 9, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Notaretard

She's fat and unhealthy. No respected person wants that to be pushed on their children. If you wont do it for yourself adele... do it for the children.

February 9, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Geesh

Hmm, rather than worry about the impact a smart, talented, SUCCESSFUL woman who is on the heavy side might have on "the children" maybe think about what your choice of words does to kids. Anyone who uses the word "retard" is a lowlife.

February 9, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Romin2003

Oh, Carlitos, Carlitos. Always putting your foot in your crazy mouth. Adele is overweight, you look like a surgically-altered albino mongoose on her way to a funeral. C'est la vie, girlfriend.

February 9, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  114. anonymous

Yeah, cuz he's all that and a bag of chips. Just cuz you're a designer, doesn't mean you can mouth off about someone who could blow you out of the waters with her voice.

February 9, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  115. ralph

Hey adele, give me a chance,b

February 9, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  116. datgal

Adele is awesome! She's also not fat. She's normal. Also, she always dresses so lady like. I love her!

February 9, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Cowpens Freak

She has a beautiful voice,and I've always liked my women on the xl size.

February 9, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Tully

I didn't know she was only 24 because she looked so matronly. She's still very young and could try to lose some weights for her own benefit.

February 9, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  119. gary huygen

What is going on? Another load of losers biching about another great female singer; these same cretins trashed Katy Perry! Is this V@gina Envy?

February 9, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrew Filsner

Katy Perry is awesome, & Fit! Adele, is awesome & Fat! I got the impression Karl was just saying it matter-of-factly and that he really is a fan, not to be cruel. What's the big deal? It's not like he was spreading a nasty rumor, the girl is mighty hefty.

February 9, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  120. albert

Come on people, she IS fat! It's not like the guy was lying. I guess it's true what they say, the truth hurts.

February 9, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  121. scuhroos black dad

Hey schuroos your moms a lazy fat pig who can't sing but she sure can hum. I mean give a hummer and she doesn't mind holding a black Mic close too her mouth. Hey fat girls need love too

February 9, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Kelly frances

I doubt she's losing sleep over Karl's opinion. Sounds like he lost plenty, though...

February 9, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  123. pennylane

Hey Lagerfeld, I"d prefer to look like Adele then you anytime....she's prettier...

February 9, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  124. carrieanne

Lets see. Two Grammy Awards, laughing all the way to the bank. Do you mean spirited judgemental boobs think Adele really gives a flying flip what you think?

February 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Observer

Dude. G@y jokes aren't funny. :|

February 9, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

Sure they are, it doesn't make anyone a bad person for laughing at them. Well, it makes some people bad I guess. It depends on the intent. I laugh at gay jokes, straight jokes, white jokes, black jokes, christian jokes, etc... if it's a funny joke, I'm going to laugh. I think the world is too fricken' sensitive.

February 9, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  126. RusTnuts

Thtop Karl. So she can just tell him that he's a flaming gaggot and they'll both be happy...and correct!

February 9, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  127. JuliafromNC

I remember when Lagerfeld was FAT!!! Such arrogance (as usual). Now he has to cover up that skinny 'lil neck of his with a high-n-tight collar to hide his dreadful waddle! He also wears gloves to cover those too. Well, bless his heart, the poor thang...

February 9, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Sly Sadie

But she is fat! I would never let myself get that out of shape! Good thing I have a tiny frame to begin with! I sing pretty well too! Have a great day!

February 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

Way to build yourself up there Sadie....

February 9, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

A girl needs to give herself props sometimes, especially ME! All of my followers/stalkers have been doing what they can to knock me down! I will not falter though! I got my girls. I got my looks! I'm a STAR! Have a GREAT night!

February 9, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • To the troll

You are a crappy troll. Leave the girl alone.

February 9, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna

Wow, do you kiss the mirror every morning too??

February 10, 2012 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  129. England Forever

I'm sorry, the fashion industry telling us someone is fat..... They'll know whats healthy won't they.... Like the men who design clothes for women, based on the design and build, of very young, very thin, boys!!!

I don't think so. I'll pick my own fashion, using my own brain, thank you.

February 9, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  130. ?

Let's not kid ourselves here: Adele is at the very least a little fat. Not saying she needs to look like Kate Moss, but it'd probably be healthy if she lost some weight.

February 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Ruth

It is funny that people get in trouble for telling the truth. Everyone has to be politically correct and lie about what they really feel.

February 9, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scuhroo Decorum

Ruth, you're probably fat, ugly and certainly stupid. Likely a lazy black, too.

According to your heartless logic, all this should be perfectly acceptable to say because, regardless of your possibly hurt feelings, it is my truth.

How'd that feel, Ruthie Retardo?

February 9, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • scuhroos black dad

Ruthie ugly this read my comments this is for that mouth breathing hillbilly schuroozzz scroll down for laughs

February 9, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna

I agree with you, once you have said something dont retract it! Its been said and thats that.

She is overweight I agree, but she does have a lovely face.

Its up to her if she wants to change and become a walking skeleton, I personally would prefer to see her as she is.

February 10, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Ruth

LOL at Scuhroo Decorum. You are so pathetic and ignorant. I love how people hide behind their computers and feel that they can insult people they don't know nothing about. The ignorant jerks always resort to calling people ugly, fat and the really ignorant ones will always make a racist comment so they can feel better about their own pathetic existence.

February 10, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Solange

Cant back track on the truth Karl. Shame on you! I

February 9, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  133. MadCityBabe

ya sure buddy – you said she was fat.....and it's true – just own up to it! Nothing was taken out of context.

February 9, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Evel Knievel

If Adele ate more words like Karl and less chicken wings we wouldn't be having this discussion.

February 9, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Funneh

You mean if she ate more words like karl, instead of more carl's jr :-)

February 9, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amie

I wish I could like both these comments.

The best way to not get called fat.. Don't be fat! You're a celebrity.. Not everyone is going to like you and if you can't handle the criticism (even about weight) then go home and let someone else who can deal with it have the spotlight.

February 9, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a grip

Lord, where did it say she responded? She may be chubby, but you people are thick.

February 9, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  135. derp

She's fat.

He's ugly.

She can lose weight.

February 9, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

Yeah, but when she loses her voice permanently, because she doesn't know how to use it properly, she will fade away into obscurity. Karl, on the other hand, will still be making fabulous designs!

February 9, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • LadyLover

Shelly, maybe if you can make some room in your mouth, you could teach the grammy winner how to use a voice.

February 9, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

"Karl, on the other hand, will still be making fabulous designs!"

Fabulous designs? Look at the stupid get up he has on. He looks like a creepy gay crossdressing grandpop.

And he is still ugly.

February 10, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  136. timmy

Plus she isnt nearly as fat as that Alecia.

February 9, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  137. moon627

For someone as ugly as he is to criticize someone else takes some nerve ! :(

February 9, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • PENNYLANE

I agree...before Lagerfeld feels the need to comment on anybodys' looks, he needs to take a very good look in the mirror. He has to be one of the most unattractive individuals out there...he has no room talk trash...

February 9, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Na

Adele is as bloated as her number of plays on the radio.

February 10, 2012 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
    • B=Dog

People can't even be honest anymore.... she's fat.

February 10, 2012 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Suzette

Stop government sanctioned terrorism against medical marijuana patients. For God’s sake please STOP.

February 10, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • amy

She has beautiful voice; but you have to tell the fact that she is over weight. We have to be honest about that. She is super fat. That is the fact! She looks so heavy and doesn't look healthy.

February 10, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • pmn

I would rather look like Adele than his hold skeleton looking half dead old man with white scraggly hair. Plus this is not a recent picture of her. Here is the difference between Karl Lagerfield and Adele...she can lose weight and still be beautiful. Goes to show you Karl can't fix ugly.

February 10, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Scarls

Yes, Adele is overweight but WHY does that matter? Why should we comment on the weight of a SINGER? If he were commenting on a model, it might be relevant. But she sings. No one should care what the scale says.

February 11, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • grassisgreen

lol lol lol ~ He lost lots of respect AND money behind that statement - He got caught! WOW! Goes to show that $$$ talks but what you say offensive in the media can BREAK you all the way dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... And he's on his way – The first statement is how he REALLY felt... Moonwalking like MICHAEL JACKSON! lol

February 12, 2012 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
    • MARCY

I AGREE 100%.....AND ADELE CAN LOOSE WHEIGHT AND THAT MR. CAN'T LOOSE HIS AGE......SAD!

February 12, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Pest

An old man shouldn't be held to the same standard of attractiveness as a relatively young woman. Of course he's wrinkled and ugly, so are all old people. You can't say that all young people are gross fat hogs though. Adele sure is.

February 12, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diana

Wow, reading these comments makes one wonder just how many here are self-righteous hypocrites who would welcome someone commenting on their body's fat composition. Get a grip. What he said was rude, and really had no bearing on Adele as a singer/performer. What a bunch of perfect bodied people are reading and commenting here. Posting a "present day" picture to reply would be interesting I bet.

February 13, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • mendrys

She is by no means skinny but Amy, she is not "Super-Fat" She has lost quite a bit since the photo was taken but I'd say she was much healthier looking than just about any runway model would look in person.

February 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Maybe He's too critical, or even mean.

But when do we go back to free speech. This is America, people, and we should have a right to express our opinion. If he thinks that Adele is fat, well, that is his opinion and he shouldn't have to apologize for having his opinion.

When you make everyone apologize for everything they say because there is a "backlash", then this is no longer a country with freedom of speech. Think about it.

February 14, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard T NYC

I agree with you! UGLY is as UGLY does, and boy, Lagerfeld takes the first prize! Yuck, he looks like an aged albino from the planet of the apes!

February 15, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harry

So, what, you have to be attractive looking to have permission to criticize a fat person? Since when? Karl, you go, boy! Tell it like it is! Enough of this crap about how it's what's inside that counts! BS!!!! Why do you think all of the TV anchor people are attractive and nice to look at? Because people don't want to wake up early or come home from work and look at ugly people! Let's keep it real! Adele is fat and unattractive and it hurts to look at her!

February 18, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • d.d.

First of all what would a gay man know about woman's beauty? Second most top designers are gay men, that is why super models must have 12 year old boy bodies. No breasts no butt no hips.

February 22, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |