Today's news you might've missed:
- Yes, Adele's "21" is still at the top of the Billboard 200 - that makes 19 weeks, now - but what else is new. Oh! We know: Kelly Clarkson unseated the seemingly unbeatable Brit to take the top of the singles chart with "Stronger." [Popdust]
- And Lana Del Rey, whose tour has not been canceled because of criticism, now has a No. 1 album in the U.K. and a No. 2 album in the States. [Vulture]
- While we're talking about music, let's look ahead to the Grammys on Sunday: We know there are going to be quite a few performances, but here's a new one: The Beach Boys will reunite, and perform with Foster the People and Maroon 5.
- The "who's Khloe Kardashian's real dad?" meme continues...thanks to a Kardashian-Jenner. Khloe's sister Kylie tweeted a photo of Khloe with her hairdresser, Alex Roldan, saying, "First official photo of Khloe and her dad!" But, alas, Kris Jenner didn't have a baby with Khloe's hairdresser 27 years ago. [E!]
- We're not happy that another couple has split up, but we will say that if this is true, we approve of the way they've done it: Rumor is that Russell Brand and Katy Perry's divorce is nothing but amicable, and although Brand's entitled to half of his estranged wife's fortune (no prenup, it seems) he's not taking a cent. [TMZ]
- Such a bromance: Arnold Schwarzenegger and his "Expendables" co-star Sylvester Stallone are teaming up for a prison thriller called "The Tomb." [HitFix]