While you were working...
February 8th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Yes, Adele's "21" is still at the top of the Billboard 200 - that makes 19 weeks, now - but what else is new. Oh! We know: Kelly Clarkson unseated the seemingly unbeatable Brit to take the top of the singles chart with "Stronger." [Popdust]
  • And Lana Del Rey, whose tour has not been canceled because of criticism, now has a No. 1 album in the U.K. and a No. 2 album in the States. [Vulture]
  • While we're talking about music, let's look ahead to the Grammys on Sunday: We know there are going to be quite a few performances, but here's a new one: The Beach Boys will reunite, and perform with Foster the People and Maroon 5.
  • The "who's Khloe Kardashian's real dad?" meme continues...thanks to a Kardashian-Jenner. Khloe's sister Kylie tweeted a photo of Khloe with her hairdresser, Alex Roldan, saying, "First official photo of Khloe and her dad!" But, alas, Kris Jenner didn't have a baby with Khloe's hairdresser 27 years ago. [E!]
  • We're not happy that another couple has split up, but we will say that if this is true, we approve of the way they've done it: Rumor is that Russell Brand and Katy Perry's divorce is nothing but amicable, and although Brand's entitled to half of his estranged wife's fortune (no prenup, it seems) he's not taking a cent. [TMZ]
  • Such a bromance: Arnold Schwarzenegger and his "Expendables" co-star Sylvester Stallone are teaming up for a prison thriller called "The Tomb." [HitFix]

Filed under: While you were working

1. cheapuggsqunide.blogspot.com

No spitting on the street.I know what you wantHe resolved to give up smoking.The teams are coming onto the field.What's the weather like to day? Does the computer ever make a mistake.It rather surprised me.Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library? Cancer is a deadly disease.Will you connect this wire to the television ?
    cheapuggsqunide.blogspot.com http://cheapuggsqunide.blogspot.com

October 20, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  2. icon library

Quickly you have answered...

October 8, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dudebro

VICTORY. IS. MINE!

WYWW is DEAD! NO MORE SADIE SOCIAL HOUR OR TROLLFESTS! WOO!

May 8, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. housewife

And I personally think u all r stoopid.

February 9, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. housewife

I'll take those silly personal stories over disgusting, nasty comments any day! Gurls rule and boys drool!

February 9, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

Seems to me like Dicky doesn't post HIS troll-cr@p until AFTER someone else has posted his or her off-topic, innane cr@p. They are both just as bad as each other... and tracie is just a disgusting beast altogether.

February 9, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. @10:47

i'm sick of the injustice on this blog. if you have the right to post your vile comments, they have the right to say hi to ppl. do you have a problem with dicky licking his balls all the time? that seems to be just fine for all you unhappy folks. how about tracie? reality check! post your comment, and go about your business. everyone has the same right here.

February 9, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  8. trix are for kids

My guess is if they are women (as they say they are) they are probably housewives; hence they don't work and they have time to sit around the computer.

Oh well. If you work and have time to do other things, just go do other things. Leave a comment and then go do your thing. Let them talk on this blog if that's what they want to do. Unless their commentary can actually be deemed offensive like tracie's was, they will not be removed. Either put up with it or go to Yahoo! where everyone stays on topic. This is an entertainment blog, and sometimes I admit (just sometimes) random off-topic commentary can be entertaining, too.

I do agree with the person who said that you shouldn't defend them. I'm pretty sure they don't need your help. For all you know it's a guy getting a rise out of all the sensitive people here... don't be so trusting when all you have to go by is an alias and some commentary. I once knew a guy (pretty stupid actually) who decided to pose as a girl to get attention... yea, and it worked too. Stuff happens, suckers are born every minute.

February 9, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. =^_^=

I am betting this "Sly" girl is sitting back, reading all of these comments and relishing all the trouble she's caused.

February 9, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • @little kitty face

seeing she hasn't been on here in 13 hrs, i'm sure she's just tickled about the supposed trouble she started. she made an innocent comment, and the trolls go crazy. why don't you put the blame where it belongs. she actually does post on comment, which if you look, doesn't happen that often on wyww. careful what you post, you could be the trolls next victim.

February 9, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @@10:32

Where's YOUR comment defender of all the lonely spinsters? You seem to be getting awfully defensive for them? Have you got nothing better to do yourself?

February 9, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  11. =^_^=

Errr... @10:32 person, you seem to be the one doing all the posting and complaining now.

February 9, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  12. @10:32

nobody is setting up dates. you are an idiot. so they chat a bit. does it really matter that much. again, where is your on topic comment. your big b!tch is that this is an entertainment blog. where is your comment? @10:30- these ppl are not all women. coolbreeze & sokman are dudes. needy? seems like they have friends. if somebody says something directly to you, do you not answer? and again to you, where's your comment? yeah, double standard. troll on, little buddies.

February 9, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  13. =^_^=

While I don't agree with the language being used in these comments, I am getting tired of reading all of these personal comments on an entertainment blog. These girls seem awfully needy!

February 9, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  14. @@@dudebro

you are pretty much an attention wh ore yourself, aren't you. It's not like you can't post if you don't want to. it's not like they are jamming up the blog. there are 27 posts. big freakin' deal. who made u lord & master of this blog? grow up little buddy. maybe you can make some real adult friends someday.

February 9, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • @@@@dudebro

I KNOW, I'll start setting up dates with people right here on these blogs! That wouldn't be creepy or inappropriate at all!

February 9, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  15. @Dudebro

this cr@p again. could say the same about you. you go on & on & on & on. we get sick of reading your garbage all the time, too. at least sly comments on topic. do you? nope, you just go on & on & on. it's ok for you, but not anyone else? changing your name then going on & on & on, gets really old, too. who are you trying to fool , cause news flash, it ain't working. troll on, little buddy. the joke is really on you!

February 9, 2012 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • @@Dudebro

...and you defend these useless twots again and again and again. Get a room and go at it already. Your obsessing over these attention wh0res is getting old.

February 9, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudebro

@zombie boy I'm interested in u. U like dudes? ;)

February 9, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Zombie Boy

"I like turtles..."

February 9, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. LAB

Sly Sadie's a nice lady STFU and lick your Dicky4'.

February 9, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  18. Philip Urcrack

U have no balls!!!!
    U have no balls!!!!
    U have no balls!!!!
    U have no balls!!!!
    U have no balls!!!!
    U have no balls!!!!

February 9, 2012 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  19. Jackson

Today's news you might've missed:

Sly Sadie talks about herself! Shocking!

February 9, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  20. Nathan

Its already Thursday ! WAHOOOOOOOO ! :) :) We really do hope everyone has the happiest day ever !

February 9, 2012 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sokman

Ya got me there Sadie lol

February 9, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. @richard

you're a pretty limber guy, huh?

February 8, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Coolbreeze

Great...hope to meet some of you at some time.

February 8, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Sorry Coolbreeze! I was doing laundry. You know, that exciting life I live. lol

February 8, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dudebro

This cr@p again. Would you two please get a room so you can lap each other's nether-realms in private. We are ALL sick of your innane cr@p cluttering these blogs. "I'm making a sandwich." "I'm watching TV." "I'm doing laundry." "I'm touching myself thinking about you." PLEASE. GET. LIVES. BOTH. OF. YOU.

February 9, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudebro

Sly Sadie: "Oh! I just can't resist. ME! me, me me, me me! ME! me, me me, me me! ME! me, me me, me me! ME! me, me me, me me! You? No! Me! ME! me, me me, me me!"

Coolbreeze: "Oh YOU!" *as she's fingering herself.* "You! You! OH! YOU!"

February 9, 2012 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  24. Coolbreeze

I do so screw them Sadie. When did you start worrying about them?

February 8, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Let's just say, they are a really fun group of gals. I never laughed so hard in my life. I'm really glad I went. I made some new friends!

February 8, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Coolbreeze

I won't yell at you for telling me stories Sadie. Tell me about your time together. I'm waiting on a sandwich and pasta from dominoes.

February 8, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sly Sadie

Apparently, people don't want to here about it. So all I'll say, it was a blast!

February 8, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Sly Sadie

I'm just sitting here watching tv, thinking about Arnold & Stallone in a movie together! lol..

February 8, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Coolbreeze

Sadie...she said she had a couple of days and said she would take care of me. Damn! What are you doing lol?

February 8, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ?

Wow, Adele really lost a lot of weight by the look of that pic. Good for her.

February 8, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Sly Sadie

Evening all! I think that is so cool about Russell Brand. I actually think he is kind of funny. Coolbreeze- she's on her way home now. Sorry! Sokman- you're just jealous of Russell cause, he might have drank Katy's bathwater. lol...

February 8, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Sokman

He's reportedly gonna make a ton of money from a tell all book. Let's see if he gives her half

February 8, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Coolbreeze

FIX...you on your way?

February 8, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Coolbreeze

As someone who has lost half his wealth twice, cool of Russell Brand. Women please take note.

February 8, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  33. carrieanne

Say what you will about Russell Brand but he is definately on the honorable list. I may actually watch the Oscars just to see the Beach Boys! Have a good night all!

February 8, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |