What Jennifer Aniston digs about Justin Theroux
February 8th, 2012

What Jennifer Aniston digs about Justin Theroux

Jennifer Aniston's romantic ups-and-downs have been well-documented, but the good news is that the actress now has a solid idea of what she wants in a man.

"Having experienced everything you don’t want in a partner over time, it starts to narrow down to what you actually do want," the actress tells InStyle in its March issue, which will be available Friday. "As I get older I realize what qualities are important in love and what suits me. And what I won’t settle for.”

How Jennifer Aniston's look has changed over the years

Now dating her "Wanderlust" co-star Justin Theroux, Aniston says one thing she admires about him is his taste.

“First of all, he has great style—it’s very specific, and it has been his style forever," Aniston says. "Has it influenced mine? No, but I know people say it has. 'Oh, look, you’re dressing alike.' And I think, 'No I’m not. I’ve had this jacket for three years!'”

Jennifer Aniston's best red carpet looks

The actress is also gearing up for her 43rd birthday on February 11, and while she's not bemoaning getting another year older, there is one thing that makes her feel up in age.

“When I see girls who are 20-something, or the new crop of actresses, and [I] think, 'Aren’t we kind of the same age?' You lose perspective," she says. "Or being offered the part of a woman with a 17-year-old child. It’s like, 'I’m not old enough to have a 17-year-old!' And then you realize, well, yeah, you are."

That said, "I don’t feel my age," Aniston tells the magazine. "I feel young every day.”

Filed under: Celebrities • Jennifer Aniston

1. Click here forFob Watch for that special occasion

You're so interesting! I don't believe I've read through a single thing like this before. So great to discover somebody with a few genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

August 14, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  2. uchy

justin theroux is intelligent and educated. he came from a family of achievers. this is real upgrade for jen. he has move class than brad doughnut spit

February 10, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mimi

Love her!

February 9, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. k. ab

i just simply love her. Of all celebrities, i will continue to choose her with all her strenghts and weaknesses

February 9, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  5. Grace

uchy so true she is not like her x who globe trot around the world with their children giving them coca cola.

February 9, 2012 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. uchy

Jen you are one classy lady such a candid interview. there was nothing like i once like doughnut pathetic and boring in your interview. no TMI. love you so much

February 9, 2012 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. guest

her pix really shows that she is the hottest woman ever. smoky eyes are great on her. she should use the same makeup. she is promoting wanderlust therefore the article. she did not condemn her relationships as the other did. such class act. she just clarified that there was no feud nor pining for ex. she also opened up about her current beau and relationship. and how she has been wearing same clothes and how satisfied she is right now. nothing bad with that. really, people should learn how to read.

now that she prob has same money as keanu reeves she should be as reclusive as he is. go j&j!!! more power to you.

love how she is so open and no inhibition yet sensible on the interview.

February 8, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. honeybunn

All you pitiful jolie fans need to get off of this blog for jennifer aniston

February 8, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. honey bunn

Please you haters get a life and put your glasses on this women is beautiful. She looks younger than ever. stop hating on people just because she has it all and you don't. She look younger than the home wrecker Angelina jolie. Jen you put most 20 year olds to shame. Jen is definetly over the big cheater brad pitt who is almost fifty years old. congratulations jen and justin.Jen my son's birthday is also on yours. we are looking forward to wanderlust.

February 8, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  10. GaPeach

I know! I know! Someone is going to use the word jealous....but I feel she is over-rated! She is a so-so actress and nice looks but she is no beautiful woman. The only thing I would be jealous of would be the gazillions of dollars she has.

February 8, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Booo

Waiting for someone to throw out the "jealous" word. You know that adults are able to form opinions without have to stoop to one of the basest of human emotions, don't you? I haven't said anything bad or good about her on here, but If I did, do know that I'd rather be my 20-something, happily married, middle class self over being her.

February 8, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. CJ

Jen is a beautiful woman. I have always liked her. Some of you sound jealous to me!

February 8, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Timme62

This woman is so-so actress, so-so looking and high maintance to the point every guy in her life dumps her. What is the big deal about her???

February 8, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • fely

Her good looks and acting is her best assets. if she is a so so looking and so so actress, how can she become a multi millionaire? Timme 62...think twice before you write a comment.

August 19, 2012 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. doug

She looks older than she did 5 or 10 years ago. I wonder what happened?

February 8, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ruth

She will always be in love with Brad Pitt and bitter about the whole thing. She is a woman scorned and that pain eases over time but it never goes away. Every guy she dates has to deal with the scars of the fact that she was dumped for another woman. Happens every time but some people never get over it and I don't think she is over it.

February 8, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Octavius Jones

Where did she get that chin? She steal it from Jay Leno? She all ugly lookin for a white girl.

February 8, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • honeybunn

You must be blind or you are talking about your own reflection in the mirror.

February 8, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  17. rina

jen is lovely person
    amazing cover

February 8, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  18. jeff

You meant Louis Theroux. He is great ! Not kidding. Super funny !

February 8, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. ninja kid

Lous Theroux is funnier and cooler. Check out his work. He is funny !

February 8, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Agrav8td

I think she just digs that he hasn't dumped her yet...

February 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Observer

Yowza!
    That is one beautiful woman!

First!