While you were working...
February 7th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Sighs of relief all around, "American Horror Story" fans. Jessica Lange will make an appearance in season 2. [LAT]
  • Over on HBO, "Boardwalk Empire" reportedly hasn't been as kind to Paz de la Huerta, as word has it she won't be back for season 3. [TVLine]
  • If your Valentine's Day date includes a viewing of the now PG-13 Reese Witherspoon/Chelsea Handler romcom "This Means War," either pick a new movie or plan to move Valentine's Day to February 17, because that's the movie's new release date. [Deadline]
  • We can't help but wonder, as we channel our inner Carrie Bradshaw, if Kelly Ripa sings "Cater 2 U" as she cooks and then serves her husband breakfast in bed every weekend. Just us? [US Weekly]
  • And now, for footage of someone who's purported to be Justin Bieber's bodyguard punching a paparazzo: [TMZ]
  • Happen to know anyone who attends Life Change Community Church in Agoura Hills, California? If not, now you (sorta) do: LeAnn Rimes and Kim Kardashian were spotted attending services there Sunday. [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Shivani

:This is getting a bit more tbsjecuive, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of neighbors will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune Social is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

March 16, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Truth Hurts

The "storytellers" are as much of trolls as the ones who are trolling them. Trolling going back and forth... but of course these "storytellers" are trying to assume the "hero/good guy" role. Defending each other with their cliched comments and calling the trolls cliched.

If you asked me when the "storytellers" first showed up, I would say the trolls were the problem and that they should go away... but after seeing all this unfold, it's pretty clear that the "storytellers" are just as much of the problem if not more. All you people defending them are no better than the trolls. You guys make "Richard Fore" and "LAB" look good.

February 8, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. LAB

Yea Dicky4'keep on spit shining your tiny balls,creep.

February 8, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dumbich

How'd the colonoscopy go, Pig? Did they loosen whatever is up your a55? Prolly not.

February 8, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Please

these people just come on here to get a rise out of bloggers. If it was a one on one with this group they won't be doing it. It's like in a school yard where the bullies picks on people while they're in a group. I honestly can't believe these people are adults. I know one person that would make their stories child's play compare what this person has accomplished/do in life. Nobody needs to come on a blog and try to prove themselves. If you are who you claim and believe in yourself, you don't have to prove anything. Oh well, have fun bickering. There will never be an end to this.

February 8, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @richard

how did we not know that u were behind all of this. probably has no girl of his own. picks on the others, cause he's so miserable cooped up in his little room in the basement, that's all he can think of. go back to licking your balls. u were at least a little funny then.

February 8, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Duh...

BUT, BUT... Both Aunt Peg's posted in BLUE! They –MUST– be the same person! LMFAO!

February 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Aunt Peg

*gullible :D

February 8, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Aunt Peg

Some ppl are so guillable!! :D

February 8, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Richard Fore

Hope they find something cancerous! Have a nice day! :)

February 8, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Aunt Peg

I'm waiting for the cab to pick me up. Going to the dr for my colonoscopy!! Have fun kiddos. BOL!!!!

February 8, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Aunt Peg

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 8, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Of course

Aunt Peg = Sly Sadie

Obviously you have other aliases. Why else would you be defending Sly Sadie so vehemently...

February 8, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • @of course

well, let's look at this logically. Aunt Peg posts in blue. sly posts in black. i guess u r wrong again. maybe, she was one of the group. try again. i don't see where she is defending sly, either. u are the worst troll ever. trying to start crap that isn't even there. looser!

February 8, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

This story is an excellent study in Behavior. Attack one of the cow herd and they all show up in the Queen Cows defense. Keep it up! MOOOOOOOOO!

February 8, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Aunt Peg

@dumbich – you'll never know!! Go ahead and make fun of me – I have other aliases duh! Girl power!! BOL!!!

February 8, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dumbich

So "Aunt Peg" do you even have a reason for being here? All you've written were posts in defense of these little histrionic "me-me's" and praising them for their "GIRL POWER!" You are the saddest, most pathetic one of all. You obviously have nothing better to do with your life or time. You must be a 70 year old widow or something, sitting at home, alone, reading blogs and waiting to die. Your only form of entertainment is reading about OTHER people's lives (in inappropriate places) and reliving your long lost youth defending your "girls." "More stories please!" How sad and desperate you come across...

February 8, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Aunt Peg

Not everyone likes Facebook and like to be anonymous here. U don't like reading abt their stories? Then DON'T READ IT!!! What part of that is difficult to comprehend? Dumb azzes!

February 8, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @11:56

Get a life you pathetic looser. U must be the fat one cant fit in a wheelchair to fit in a car to get ur sorry fat self to the airport to buy 2 seats...or maybe now it's 3 seats. bwahahahahaha

February 8, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@11:56

first off, looser, I'm a guy. i didn't attend, but i was curious. call me crazy! i like women. apparently, u don't. grow a pair, buddy. men don't pick on women, even if u don't know them.

February 8, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Pathetic

cc loosers doesn't even know when they are being insulted and hated on. the blogs were drama free yesterday n here we go again. it's all about the me group. how sad is that?

February 8, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  19. You Don't Get It

We make fun of you because we don't like you. Plse don't confuse dislike/hate for jealousy. Nobody is jealous of any1 in that group. These or shall I say -y'all for the ones that standing up for them -bc ur also in they pathetic circle. U come on here rambling ur grabage like we all want to hear it which we don't. what wrong w/facebook? U come on here talking your ???? So ppl can think u have a great life, is that it? Pllleeeaassseee get over yourselves. We have to read ur comments every day. There is no by passing them bc they're all over the blogs. Look at the blogs. Nobody is coming on here anymore. Get a clue. Ppl are sick of hearing from the likes of y'all n god forbid we don't agree with any of ur comments or u don't agree with what we write you are sure to make it known and not in a good way. Oh and y'all have to have the last say as always. What a pathetic bunch of ppl. Scary to know there are adults like y'all walking around out there with the rest of us. The mentality on you ppl are really scary.

February 8, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • @don't get it

who is the pathetic looser here. u go on & on about nothing, yet i have to read it like everyone else. where was your on comment? it goes both ways. i don't like reading your crap, but there it is, over & over & over & over. these girls now have each other's #'s now. give it a break. nobody likes your crap, either. go away if it makes you so unhappy.

February 8, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Lol, cry harder. I always laugh so hard when you publish these little novellas. If its having such an effect on you then maybe its you that should leave.

February 8, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nina

Tell 'em!

February 8, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @dork

the girl posed once. sadie chronicles? at least she did post an on comment remark. did u?

February 8, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  21. Me

Me! Me, me me me me, me. Me, me, me...

February 8, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • @me

somebody sounds a little jealous. did u feel left out or something? focus on yourself & leave those gals alone.

February 8, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Duh

What's more pathetic? People trying to make it sound like they have lives by inventing stories of meeting up with random forums users –OR– people who have absolutelty NO lives, defending the story-tellers so they can live vicariously through the offending attention wh0res?

PS: It's a trick question! They are both pathetic!

February 8, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. Sly Sadie

So sorry to make you people so mad! I thought you might be a little curious about all these gals. Apparently not. About the me, me, me stuff. All I said was that I was 5'2". What else was about me, except that I had a lot of fun. You people must live boring lives. Do you ever have any fun? And by the way, I have plenty of friends. You people are just cheap entertainment for me. Honestly, do you think anything you have to say against me makes a bit of difference in my life. Think again!

February 8, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  23. Moondancer

I was there 2! ya forget about me! Good going sis! *shrugs*

February 8, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. Uncle Dork

In case you haven't noticed this is: "While you were Working" NOT the Sly Sadie chronicles. Why encourage such self-centered behavior? Or are you Sadie under another name? This is getting ridiculous AND pathetic all at the same time.

February 8, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  25. Aunt Peg

Oh wow, sadie! Glad to hear you're having fun! Ya can tell who the fun ppl here are and I never doubted u girls wld rock! Ignore the trolls – they're just jealous! More stories pls! Have fun :D

February 8, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. !

Now watch her write all this off as: "My troll fans are trolling me again!" ...and then continue talking about herself. She just doesn't GET that people DON'T want to hear about her personal c r a p here anymore. I am getting the impression that people trolling her is the ONLY attention she gets, and WANTS. After all, she practically BEGS for it.

February 8, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  27. Typical Sly Sadie

One sentence about the topic. Me me me, me me, me me, me! Me and the "girls" and me! Me me me me me! Me. Ha ha trolls! Me! Me, me, me me, me me me me me... ME!

February 8, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  28. Trixie

Well, someone likes to listen to herself speak, or in this case, type! Why DON'T you save the "good" stuff between the "girls." The rest of us don't care to hear it. Pompous a s s.

February 8, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • @Trixie

u sound like a guy. probably the same guy leaving all the negative posts. sly said she wasn't going to tell anymore & keep between the girls. u have a problem, why? i was kind of looking forward to hearing about these ppl. u just have to ruin everything, right? after reading their posts for a while, u kind of wonder. thanks for ruining that for us. i say, speak for yourself. posting under several names, doesn't count as everyone on the blog. looser!

February 8, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  29. Sly Sadie

I'm glad they are bringing Jessica Lange back to AHS. She really made the show. Now to the troll, I'm 5'2". I might be a little vertically challenged, but most guys like that. I had the most fun yesterday that I've had in a long time. My first problem was that I was supposed to look for the gal with the balloon. We walked into the casino, and there were balloons everywhere! Walked into the restaurant & looked for the crazy table. They were easy to spot. These gals are a blast. I never laughed so much in my life! Everybody all different ages, but you'd think we knew each other for years. Being a little younger, I had a hard time keeping up with all of them! Way too much fun! We had the crap table rocking, too. Also for you haters, I saw pics of Charlie Crack. He's very handsome, and I guess one of the sweetest guys you could ever know. Everything I've read about him, well, you are way off! I could go on & on, but I'm going to save the good stuff between the girls. There were too many funny stories. I could see how curious you trolls were, so I gave you a tease. You will never know just how cool these gals are. I am so glad we were able to do this together. We all made some new friends, and had a great time! What a riot!

February 8, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  30. ninja kid

Are yall gonna have fish sticks? Them and tater tots are awesome. I hope we have them at lunch today! My mom gave me extra change so I can get 2 milks ! YES !

February 8, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  31. Peace

Ooooo how could i forget to mention!!!! my bad!! Our lord and savior "charlie crack" did the most amazing thing!!!! HE WALKED ON WATER!!! How awesome is that?! You b!tches are jealous aren't you? Yea you are! You know it.

February 8, 2012 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  32. Peace

Hi alll ! Just wanted to imform y'all that the new girl slay sadie the midget is awwweeesssooommmeee!! We had a ga*ng ba*ng last night.which included starrfire, fix in tx, mad rapper, itsamemario, FUA, our leader the lord and savior, the one and only "CHARLIE CRACK" (LETS HEAR Y'ALL! LETS HEAR IT FOR THE MAN)!! and the late comer coolbreeze himself who we found lurking behind the slot machines spying on us. Boy! did the midget had a good time! she was c* ming, s*q*.uit!ng like a whale! Have a fun day now! We are having fish for breakfast again! Can't wait to come back and tell Marquee and the world all about our trip! We all know y'all live pathetic lives and we are the bombs! We are what people want to be! Peace out

February 8, 2012 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

You kids (trolls) say the darndest things... hilarious. Props for creativity.

February 8, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  33. Bone Yard

Was there any girl on girl action between Lee Ann and Kim?lol

February 8, 2012 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  34. *

Nice and quiet on Marquee today for a change.....too bad the storytellers won't take the chatter to the real facebook so Marquee can get bloggers to come back..

February 8, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  35. AuntSlappie -.|.-

Study ur lessons. Do ur hmwk.

February 8, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  36. Sokman

I called Bieber a sissy & he hit me with his purse

February 7, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  37. N8

Oh yeah. My dad told me to post: d oo d oo. He is funny.

February 7, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  38. N8

Im secondie ! Thats not too bad. My parents were making me do my homework. Book reports are yuck.

February 7, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |