While you were working...
February 6th, 2012

While you were working...

Today’s news you might’ve missed:

• If you’ve spotted celebratory “Happy Birthday, Bob!” statements, they’re probably talking about the legendary Marley, as he would’ve been 67 today. Let’s celebrate, shall we? [BobMarley.com]
  • A “Twilight” baby is on the way, for real this time: Jackson Rathbone and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi “are thrilled to be expecting their first child.” [Gossip Cop]
  • "Saturday Night Live" poked fun at Lana Del Rey over the weekend, but they did it with love: In the sketch, featuring Kristen Wiig as the singer the Internet loves to hate, Wiig and Seth Meyers poked holes in many of the complaints viewers had about Del Rey's performance on the show last month. [USA Today]
  • And, in case you were curious, Del Rey also has a No. 1 album in the U.K. with "Born to Die." [Billboard]
  • Where in the world is Demi Moore? Her rep has nothing more to say than the initial statement that was given when news of Moore's exhaustion broke, but rumors are circulating that the actress is in treatment in Utah. [E!]
  • Brad Pitt on Angelina Jolie: "Oh, she's still a bad girl. Delightfully so." He couldn't elaborate more than that, as apparently Angelina's badness "isn't for public consumption." [CBS News]
  • If Kelly Clarkson was nervous last night, she sure didn't show it. While many congratulated the singer on her pitch perfect performance of the national anthem, Clarkson says that was "the longest minute and a half of my life!" [MTV]
  • While we're talking about the Super Bowl, some of you may be confused as to who this M.I.A. individual is. Lest you become too befuddled, Gawker's here to help. [Gawker]
  • Still lost? Here's her new video for "Bad Girls," released before her headline-making performance. Clip below if you've yet to see it:

Filed under: While you were working

1. AuntSlappie -.|.-

Demi, u will b ok. just pick urself up n keep it moving.

February 7, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Aunt Peg

Have fun, Sadie and all the others! Be good ;)

February 7, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sly Sadie

Good morning folks! First off, I want to apologize for all the back & forth last night. I don't have any of these gal's numbers to get a hold of them. I'll have them today, though. I am really looking forward to meeting them today. This should be a fun day. @2:03 am- personally I don't care what they look like. I'm not that judgmental. I judge people by their character, not appearances. Have a good day, folks!

February 7, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. @I feel

What's it to ya? If they're having fun, so what? If they get in trouble, so be it! You don't like their comments? Don't read it! Simple as that! I know the trolls are still around – they're probably waiting for a chance to attack. (Shrugs)

February 7, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  5. ?!

Charlie left a long time ago. Fed up with you all bashing I suppose. I can see why. He or she I'll never know which, was always nice.

February 7, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. I feel

Like everyday i come on the marquee facebook page. u cant seen to get away from this. i dont understand. they have ph numbers and yet choose to discuss their private lives on here as thou the rest of us don't do fun things as well. even the trolls have left. soon the show off of the century charlie crack will make its presents know. yea i know. u dont have to read the our comments.

February 7, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids to I feel

Well, it's only in this article anyway. There's usually nothing interesting, so people decide to put their own commentary into it. I'd understand you if they were all over the place, but usually in other places they stay on-topic. I think it's just best you ignore this section. I've seen attempts in the past to get people to go to e-mail / phone but honestly I believe that was all a sham. I have my own opinions about this group of people, but honestly, who cares? Just let them be... eventually they'll move on (but don't hold your breath on that one).

February 7, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. Charlie Crack

The liberal liberals mormoned the mormon mormons, then they liberaled the mormon mormons with their liberals. Then, some fat chicks mormoned their liberals together and talked about it online. Just another day on this ridiculous site. Tards have nothing better to do and you all sound alike.

February 7, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  8. Itsamemario

Man, im so glad i jus decided to work on sunday. Whats really everyone yep its me, frm cali with love ppls :)

February 7, 2012 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. @coolbreeze

O ur going to go alright. ur just going to lurk and hide behind walls to see what this group looks like first. its like a blind date. u wait in an area where u can see the person n if they ugly or fat as sin u skip out.i won't blame ur. i did that or the phone call thing. one time i said i was going to the bathroom n i never came back. Wise move. maybe if ur not thinking it u hv it in ur mind now.lol.

February 7, 2012 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. Coolbreeze

I'm feeling so much better, I could make the trip but I don't want to intrude. You have fun but let me know if you want me there.

February 7, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. .•|•.

Thanks Sadie! Fix, GG has arrived safe & sound. I'm gonna recommend you go to hotel just past(North of) casino on 131. That's where GG is. I'm not sure they have rooms at casino. Just call me when you read this. Don't worry about time. I'm done here tonight girls, see ya soon! :)

February 7, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. Sly Sadie

Hey crazy sign gal- we will see you at 1:00 in the restaurant. @Fix- be careful driving. I hope you don't get checked in too late. I think you are going to need your rest for tomorrow! lol...

February 7, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. Fix In TX

Hey crazy sign lady and sadie! I am getting very excited! I am actually spending the night at the casino. It was better to drive today then do nothing. Sorry I don't have anything but business suits with me ~ maybe Goofy Gina can help me out with some of her goofy outfits when she gets her. I wonder where she is on the road tonight? I hope she is safe and not too tired for tomorrow! Crazy Sign ~ all I know in the casino is the one armed bandits – think you teach me something new? I have played blackjack on the computer, but I am afraid to put real money behind it.

February 6, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sly Sadie

Demi is in a rehab center in Utah? Seems like a strange state for a rehab center. @Cora- what do you think about that? lol! Hey Coolbreeze-hope you are feeling better! @Richard-that was funny!!! Are you mellowing? Hey crazy sign lady- I was hoping you'd pop up. I'll c-ya tomorrow. Just in case, I'll give ya brief description. 5'2", long brown hair, & I'll have on a black blazer with a sparkly broach. I'm so excited! I see we might have another gal, too. Hey Fix, hope you can make it, too. This is going to be cool!

February 6, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Ah ha! Just the person I was lookin' for. Lol! Thanks for the description. I never miss sparkley jewelry! Here's my description-i'll be the 1 wearing the balloon! Just tell the hostess your meeting the party of crazy, she'll bring you right to us! Still planning on 1? I'll check back later. This is gonna be fun!

February 6, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. winnie the poo

this is just wrong. my name is winnie the poo

February 6, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  16. winnie the poo

this is just wrong. my name is winnie the po

February 6, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Fix In TX

Hey Crazy Sign Lady!!! Sorry no response to you until now... but I am actually in your state's other major city currently (had a conference). I am in a major need of some fun! So how long does it take to get to the casino from this city? Also, Reagan did have Alzheimer's, maybe that is why he "truly could not recall" things for the Iran-Contra Affair Hearings! Just a thought I have had all these years.

@ Cora LDS ~ I hope Demi Moore isn't in a rehab run or supported by Mitt Romney! I think she has enough issues without his brainwashings!

@ Coolbreeze ~ I hope you're feeling better! It suxks to be sick! If you're not better, I have a few extra days after the casino where I could go across the pond and make you some chicken noodle soup (with homemade noodles!) YUMMY!!!

February 6, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Hey Fix...great to hear from you. I'm better but I still could use a little tlc. Homemade soup sounds really good. Plus my digs are good so you would like it here.

February 6, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Well hey gf! Just finished watching Alcatraz & thought I'd see if Sadie "checked in". To my surprise I find you w/good news! I'm guessing 2 1/2-3hrs of driving. Lol, I'll have my balloon, but, seems how you already know what I look like...just look for me! If not in resturant, I'll be on the craps table. (Imagine that! Lol) Yay! Ph will be on if ya need to.

February 6, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hey Coolbreeze! Glad to hear your feeling better! So about that gambling, what do you like to play?

February 6, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ?

Hi .•|•., how's it going with you?

February 6, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hi ?, Is this my fav little "troublemaker"? You know what I mean if it is. Lol! If not, well, it's going good & you?

February 6, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Lol, its me. Doing well. Work and school all the time. Tiring me out but at least I'm getting somewhere with the classes. Can't wait until the semester is over so I can hopefully get back to a normal schedule again. Played my first live gig last week, very small, not a lot of people but it was interesting at least. I'm off to bed since I've been going since 6am, good night.

February 6, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Oh that is so cool, your 1st gig! I'm proud of ya! Normal, lol what's that, I forgot? Get some rest & quit being a stranger, I miss ya! :)

February 6, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  19. ?

Beats of the song were good, lyrics were totally meh. "Chain hits my chest while I'm banging on the dashboard" Why should I care? Video was gibberish but that's probably not her fault. Shame that Bob's gone, the good ones go too early.

February 6, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sokman

D@mn, one flew in under the radar. Typical liberal response

February 6, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • AzPatriot

Not liberal, just accurate.

February 6, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fix In TX

Watch out they're everywhere ~ just like idiots! (Don't take it personally people! It's just a statement my husband is a liberal and I love him anyway!)

February 6, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Sokman

And before the liberal sheeple even start, yes it belongs in the entertainment blog. He was an actor first

February 6, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sokman

Clinton News Network reminds us its Bob Marley's birthday, but I prefer to wish a happy birthday to the greatest President of the modern times President Ronald Reagan. Stay classy CNN

February 6, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • AzPatriot

Ronald Reagan was a semi-senile buffoon,and
      that was at the start of his first term. He
      got steadily worse after that.

February 6, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hey Sokman! Lol! How did I know you were gonna say that? Didn't he have alzheimers? How horrible for his family/friends. Well, happy b-day, Mr. Prez!

February 6, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  23. LDS II

? is cool and speaks the truth. You cant type d oo here anymore with all 3 letters together. Try it. The mitt romney nazis are already at work banning things.

February 6, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hmmm, maybe that's why we haven't seen tracie, ya think?

February 6, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ LDS II

If you're all bent out of shape over the banning of that word you use so freely, then you probably need to leave this site and jump off the cliff.

CNN GAVE you guys the right to post whatever you wanted, but now they realize it has gotten out of hand, not to mention it has probably offended a few people. This is THEIR SITE. No one gave you the right to determine what was right and what was wrong. That's your fault for abusing your right to speak so freely.

February 7, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

I'd be fine if they used mods like other sites. Just delete the offending material after it gets posted. Moderating it before it can even get through, like some of the other blogs here, is wrong though. It's truly censorship. It drastically cuts down on anything getting posted too. This Just In used to be full of comments, both normal and crazy, now it's empty. Sure it's CNNs site but without a lively comment section it will be just so mu wasted space.

February 7, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |