While you were working...
February 3rd, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Just because Michael Fassbender likes to hitch piggyback rides from unidentified men on his way out of GQ parties doesn't mean he was acting crazy at the fete and thus asked to leave. [People]
  • Willow Smith will now be whipping her shaved head back and forth as the 11-year-old singer is rocking a super-low cut, according to a photo she posted to her WhoSay account. [WhoSay.com/Willow Smith]
  • The crew behind the third "Bridget Jones," titled "Bridget Jones's Baby," are struggling with the script. Despite their storytelling problems, the threequel will reportedly go on to shoot as planned this year. [THR]
  • "Back to the Future" could find its way to Broadway, as a report says Robert Zemeckis is in early talks to figure how to make the story come to life on stage. [Deadline]
  • There's gossip rapidly spreading that Kim Kardashian has found a cuddle buddy in pro football player Mark Sanchez. [RadarOnline]
  • We're not sure if Ricky Martin has "won the battle of the 'Glee' guest stars," but we will say that he's the best thing about this advance clip of Tuesday's episode. [Popdust]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sly Sadie

Hey Coolbreeze- sorry you are under the weather. Hope you are feeling better today.

February 6, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. trix are for kids

Losers dating losers. Sounds like a perfect match between Kim K. and Mark "Dirty" Sanchez.

February 6, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. Cora LDS

that romney is still c reepier than any monster you will see on tv. he is a corporate raider and vulture feeding on the backs of working people.

February 5, 2012 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Cora LDS

ICK. . . . i was wrong. oh well. at least im not a romney supporter . . . . .

February 5, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Coolbreeze

@*?!...don't worry about me. Hey crazy sign...yes I gamble. Finally, picked a great weekend to get sick. Ok, back to the couch.

February 5, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Awww, sorry your not feeling well. Chicken noodle soup, saltines, hot tea, & lots of sprite-works every time! Get better, my friend!

February 6, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. .•|•.

Lol GG! I have to laugh at the comment made by CNN, that person couldn't be more wrong! Your so goofy lookin' that the guys wouldn't leave you alone at the club in Vegas that pm! How many times did you get asked to dance? I lost count! Now that's goofy lookin'! Lol! Ok, I'm outta here. TTYSoon!!!

February 5, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Goofy Gina

Hey crazy sign gal! We're leaving tmw am and driving straight thru. Will contact ya when we arrive. Don't forget to pack a s*xy outfit to wear at the male str!pper club ;)

February 5, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. .•|•.

Good afnoon all! @Cora, I think it's next week Sun, the 12th. I could be wrong, but, I don't think it would start on superbowl Sun. I'm, also, looking forward to WD! Good day! (Looking forward to Tues, girls!)

February 5, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. B.C

I hope the Pats win

February 5, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  10. CNN

Perfect name for u. I bet u look like goofy. quick-go change it again.

February 5, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  11. Cora LDS

;) :) THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK ON ! TODAY ON AMC A TWD MARATHON, THEN THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT ! :) :) WE LOVE GOOD ZOMBIE SHOWS HERE IN MORMONLAND ! :) :)

February 5, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. Goofy Gina

Good am Sadie! I think I'm gonna root for the Giants! We don't want the Pats to win another SB as they would catch up with the Steelers at 6 SB wins. It's gonna be a good game! Have a great day and can't wait to meet you! :)

February 5, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. Sly Sadie

Hey Goofy Gina- you tell him! lol...Looking forward to meeting you & the rest of the gals. It' Superbowl! I don't have a favorite team in the game this year. I haven't decided on who I'm rooting for yet. Who's your superbowl pick? and why? Have a great game day!

February 5, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  14. Goofy Gina

@Jerry Springer – well that is just too bad! You don't have to read the comments but of course you couldn't resist. We all have equal posting rights and there are no rules. All I can say is don't read or keep your mouth shut! Have a nice day :)

February 5, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  15. This Is Not Jerry Springer

Please, when you do meet up, please do us all the favor and don't come on here with the details of the event or to discuss it. Nobody cares to hear about it. TY

February 5, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  16. Goofy Gina

Whoo hoo! It's gonna be fun meeting new people! Sadie sounds like a fun person to hang out with :)

February 4, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  17. .•|•.

Hey Sadie! They are "members"! Lol! 4, good to know. Oh yeah, it will be interesting! I'll bring my pic's from my Thanksgiving "visitor" & Vegas. :) @Cora LDS, No no, just good clean fun! Coolbreeze, Do you ever gamble? @*?!, Lol! @original nunya, I'm a firm believer in "the more, the merrier"! 1 last thing. Zombie 2 you out there? Walking Dead starts Sun pm, the 12th! Marathon starts in afternoon for anyone that didn't watch, on AMC. Hope everyone is having a good w/e! C-ya!

February 4, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Sly Sadie

Whoops! don't know how I did that. Been a long day!

February 4, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sly Sadie

Hey, I'm an equal opportunity chatter. Everyone is welcome in the "clubhouse". lol....

February 4, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sly Sadie

Hey, I'm an equal opportunity chatter. Everyone is welcome in the "clubhouse".

February 4, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. original nunya

hey can i join your guys gang? i dont own any weapons but im handy with a pen

February 4, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. *?!

Even thou i don't like you man, I feel bad for ya. You try so hard 2 become a part of this group and they sh!t on ya. Maybe they afraid you chase them around the room naked with your dong swinging from side to side and your smiley face butt tattoo. lmao! Don't cry coolbreeze, don't cry. Maybe you can ask Richard to hang out with ya since he like licking balls. Get a lot of peanut butter. lol

February 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Sly Sadie

Hey Coolbreeze-how are you today? Maybe next time? lol... @Cora LDS- I promise, we will keep it clean. Our Mother's will be proud.

February 4, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Coolbreeze

Hey guys...I'm available. Jeesh...I'm hurt lol. Just kidding...have fun girls.

February 4, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Cora LDS

You young ladies better not be up to n-astiness. I know your moms and will tell.

February 4, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Sly Sadie

@crazy sign gal- good am! There should be 4 in my party. Who is Goofy Gal and Fix? This is getting interesting!

February 4, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  27. .•|•.

Hey GG! I'm so glad! Heading out for day, I'll get ahold of ya tonight w/your travel plans. I'm just waiting to see if Fix can make it. Sadie,About how many in your party? I have a friend that wks there & will hold a spot for us in resturant. I'll check back tonight. Good day!

February 4, 2012 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  28. Goofy Gina

Kim K dating again? Not surprising.. She can't stick with just one guy! Girls, it looks like I'll be able to make it on Tuesday. Yay!! I'm so excited about the big event! Time to cash in savings in my piggy bank!

February 4, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  29. Sly Sadie

Evening Sokman! I thought you were the one who wanted to drink Katy Perry's bathwater. lol.. Hey crazy sign gal- I've talked to my friends, & everybody is on board. You know, I was thinking the same thing on the Back to Future thing.

February 4, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  30. .•|•.

Hi Sadie & Sokman! Back to the future on a Broadway stage would be cool, but I can't imagine how they'd do it. Seems complicated. As they say,"Where there's a will, there's a way". I'm sure they'll figure it out! Sadie, Everyone on my end is planning on Tues. Hope you & your friends can make it! C-ya!

February 4, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  31. Sokman

I'd still drink her bathwater, unless Mark gives her a Dirty Sanchez

February 3, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Sly Sadie

Kimmy K. & Mark Sanchez are dating again! Didn't he learn the first time? Probably in about 3 months, they will be married, and divorced 72 days later.

February 3, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |