Madonna releases video for 'Give Me All Your Luvin'
February 3rd, 2012

Madonna releases video for 'Give Me All Your Luvin'

This is the week of Madonna, if you haven't noticed.

Her movie "W.E." opens today in limited release, she's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday, and when she's not promising to keep her clothes on during her act, she's also releasing new music from her upcoming album, "M.D.N.A."

Fans got a preview of the video for her track "Give Me All Your Luvin'" during "American Idol" on Thursday, and on Friday, Madge released the video in full. The single itself, a version of which leaked in November, officially premiered on radio Friday morning.

(Note: Things get a touch explicit - as in, someone flips the bird - after the two minute mark, so shield your eyes or the eyes of anyone else watching who's easily offended.)

"Fans can make you famous, a contract can make you rich, the press can make you a superstar, but only luv can make you a player," the video begins.

From there, with the help of a fawning football team and a crew of cheerleaders headed by Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., Madonna gets all the love she needs: Jackets are laid down so she doesn't step in (golden) rain puddles; players leap in front of bullets fired at the star; still more hoist and carry her wherever her heart desires; and they're prepared to catch her when she falls.

By the end of the clip, Madonna declares it a touchdown. Do you agree?

Filed under: Madonna • Music

1. Yanis

Feb17the asirtt formely known as.. Adem I am so excited for Madonna, and I look forward to your upcoming post's on her. Great article!

February 13, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. kayoz

SOOOOOO disappointing! M.I.A.!!!! you poor thing! How did you get roped into second seat to Nikki Manage? PLEASE TELL ME!! If Madonna and M.I.A. had done some real political song exposing some global wrongness....but football and cheerleaders!?!?! Unless your cheering the Apocalypse get on with on with it!

February 10, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. gahh

More bubble gum music. Blah!

February 8, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Wes

Love it. She is one of the best, doesn't get any better, unless you are a Bieber fan!!! Ha Ha

February 6, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. derek

pretty stupid video. and I like Madonna. Glad she is working with Orbit again. but this video will be soon forgotten as it is sooooooo boring

February 6, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeffrey S

Just bring Janet back. Madonna is looking old and it looked like it hurt her old ass to dance around. It was to much. like Gwen, gaga, and some old ass songs mixed in one. JANET JANET JANET

February 6, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  7. Who Cares

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. Did a 11 year old write this song or did the writer just lose their mind? Rather ODD for a woman who is middle aged to be singing like a little child. Clearly they had to auto tuned her voice and have every effect known to God on her vocals with also being EQ’d to the max to make her sound like some child. Seriously the worse sound and song I have ever heard in my whole life, seriously time for her to get out of the music business, Horrible.

February 5, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. carol

THE MODERN VERSION OF == OH MICKEY YOUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND HEY MICKEY! GREAT FIGURE, SHE LOOKS GREAT....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

February 5, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Muggles Rule

She looks really good, the song is not bad. But when she did the 'Ray Of Light' album more than 10 years ago she was producing mature, wonderful music – including pop music. I wasn't a fan until that album. I wish she could have gone more down that path instead of back to the 'bubble-gum' music her imitators in their 20s are making.

February 3, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  10. sign543

Wow, Madonna looks incredible. I really enjoyed this video...edgy, flashy, silly (ha!), but a lot of fun. I'm glad Madonna's back doing what she does best: Pop Music.

February 3, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. HollywoodSurF

Madonna begged to be on the superbowl and why it will be a bust!

February 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. BG

I want to like this song, but I know Madonna can do better. Truthfully, Paris Hilton could have sung this on her album a few years back. Madonna is edgier than this–her gift is that she is explorative and groundbreaking, and that she holds our interest enough for us to follow wherever she leads as an artist. (No small accomplishment, mind you, in the fickle world of pop music.) But, she isn't leading here, she is following. Still, she is the original queen of pop music–and an American cultural icon.

February 3, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Snarky

This wench is still making albums? Why?

February 3, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. MadCityBabe

omg this video and song are total sh__t.......so over processed....and what is the stupid rapid rap sh____t by Minan or MIA of whatever!!!!!

February 3, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

You on your period or something, looser?

February 3, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

at Richard – ahh no.....this video and song simply sucks...............by the way if you're going to insult someone, crack open a dictionary and learn how to spell...............it's "loser" not "looser"...........you dumbsh___t.

Now go back to your mama's basement and play WoW....dork

February 3, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. mad

She is unbelieveably gifted. she can do anything she sets her mind to do. I think M. thinks like man w/a female heart.
    I like the fact that she hasn't had alot plastic surgery done. she is still hungry, u can see it. whatever she is,
    GIFTED BEYOND HER YEARS COMES TO MIND. THE younger generation should take note she is the best.

February 3, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Homer

Madonna hit the wall hard.... I agree!

February 3, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • lalala

I thought "what the hell am I watching a Gwen Stefani wannabe?" when I first saw it. I love Madonna but she's too old for this craaap

February 3, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |