Julianne Hough on her 'great' relationship with Seacrest
February 3rd, 2012

Julianne Hough on her 'great' relationship with Seacrest

No wonder these two are always all smiles: Julianne Hough tells Parade that her romance with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest is going swimmingly.

Although they're both have packed schedules, Hough says they figure out ways to make it work.

"It's a hard thing to do, especially when you're so caught up in your work and bettering yourself," the 23-year-old says.

"It does get hard, because you're so focused on that, but I think at the end of the day you have to find a balance with what's really important," she continues. "I'm so lucky to have a great relationship. I'm very blessed and I don't take anything for granted."

And if she ever misses him, she can always catch him on the tube - especially now that "Idol" is back on.

"Heck yes," she watches him every week, Hough tells Parade. "And it is so good. I love this season!"

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Ralph Lauren Boutique

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

January 4, 2013 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. alquiler vallas publicitarias

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

April 4, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Chortle

This guy screams "gay" more than Adam Levine. That's tough to beat.

March 2, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Brad

Seriously!!! Poor thing. Hasn't she watched him drool over the the young male Idol contestants? My gaydar is right on target........

February 22, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mike

Imagine Julianne plowing Seacrest,
    Ryan bent over expensive furniture,
    Julianne's robust hips strapped and flexing,
    Taxing The Future of Media.

February 22, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. TheTroof

I feel sorry for her. The hours in makeup to look like Rob Gronkowski so he's actually interested in her.

February 16, 2012 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. best

something is wrong here, who could be that stupid, not that she is all that.

February 14, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  8. Kiwi

So sad the nasty comments people who are obviously jealous of others talent make. Anyone who thinks she has no talent needs to open their eyes. Those who think Ryan is gay should keep their thoughts to themself seeings they don't KNOW! Get a life you haters!

February 11, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. trix are for kids

I think Ryan Seacrest is just waiting for the right time to come out... let's be real, if your "gaydar" wasn't going off on this guy when he first came onto the scene then I don't know what to say.

Ricky Martin did the same thing. Tried to fool people by being with a woman, and then not long after he just let the world know the truth when you least expected it.

February 6, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. sue

She loookd 10 years oldwr than him, it's her ticket to hollywood-she is no talent.

February 4, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan

SUE: Julianne has No talent, are you an idiot or something? She has more talent than most people in Hollywood. I even bet she can type and spell, which is something you obviously can not do.

February 6, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • @ sue

You're not even talented as a troll.

February 6, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • upstate-ny

FYI – He's 37, she's 23. She's made her debut as a renowned dancer on Dancing with the Stars, left DWTS to pursue a career as a C & W singer and starred in the Footloose movie. She's not getting a free ride on anyone's ticket...if she's get's a ticket to Hollywood, it's because she's worked hard for it! Come on people...if you're going to comment at least be fair about it.

February 6, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. Adara

I bet she does a lot of closing her eyes and fantasizing.

February 4, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • tom

I bet HE does a lot of that too...thinking about Tom Brady/Ryan Gosling/George Clooney....

February 5, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • ANNA

RYAN SEACREST IS A GREAT SUCCESS STORY. KEEP ON TRUCKIN KIDDO.

February 5, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • MARGARET

SOUNDS LIKE THESE MEN ARE JEALOUS AND INSECURE...HE'S ONLY IN HIS MID 30'S AND LOOK AT WHAT HE'S ACCOMPLISHED..I LIKE THESE YOUNG GUYS TODAY... THERE IS LESS TRASH OUT THERE NOW AND MORE BUSINESS MINDED WITH CLASS.

March 1, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sly Sadie

They are a very pretty couple! lol..

February 4, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. original nunya

wow he is flaming..unless she grows a wang i dont think its gonna work out

February 4, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samuel

I have no way of stopping you onerdirg an additional unit!In the last sale, two people were lucky and managed to get two units each as I released in two segments a couple of minutes apart in an effort to mitigate against Paypal overselling the inventory. In addition, I suspect one person had his other half also purchasing on his behalf next to him on the sofa at the same time with her Paypal account, and so the household managed to land two units!Howard

March 14, 2012 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  14. tom

He's totally a big ole MO...and I've met him in person.

February 4, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • MARGARET

HE'S YOUNG, SUCCESSFUL, MAKES THE BUCKS..JULIANNE HAS HER OWN CAREER AS A DANCER AND MAKES THE BUCKS ..GOOD JOB, HOPE YOU GUYS DECIDE TO MARRY.

February 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • MARGARET

SEACREST IS YOUNG AND HAS CLASS AND A GOOD BUSINESS MAN...TAKE A LESSON FROM THIS GUY

March 1, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sokman

Maybe he's just dainty... She's hotter than doughnut grease though

February 3, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  16. juffy

Listen i don't care but he is sooo gay..this is a sham that they are in a relationship. Look at the body language..rediculous

February 3, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |