'Jersey Shore' is 'legit' disgusting
February 3rd, 2012

'Jersey Shore' is 'legit' disgusting

Last night’s “Jersey Shore” was one of the dirtier episodes we’ve seen in the show’s five seasons. And not in a good way.

We’ve watched the cast urinate in some interesting places – behind the bar at Karma, etc. – but never in the middle of the dance floor.

Oddly enough, it wasn’t just Snooki’s blood alcohol content that caused the meatball’s accident. She was also suffering from a UTI, which she said doesn’t stand for Ultimate Tanning Institute, contrary to popular belief.

Without antibiotics to treat her urinary tract infection, Snooks turned to the strongest over the counter bar painkiller she could get her hands on: tequila. But not before giving herself a “shore shower” (spraying perfume all over herself) in the restroom.

(Maybe Snooki “legit” peed herself to take the heat off Christina Aguilera’s trickling self tanner?)

Was anyone else troubled by the fact that Snooki climbed right into bed when she got home? She didn’t even rinse herself off, or change.

Other things that happened on last night’s episode:

• Deena electrocuted herself plugging in a hair dryer.
  • The Situation reminded us that there’s no reason to wear pants if you’re not going to pull them up high enough.
  • Ron spread soot all over Snooki’s face during a game of Warm Beer.
  • Vinny proved he has absolutely no idea how to properly swing a baseball bat.

What did you think of last night’s episode? What will happen with JWoww and Roger?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. Dagny Waszak

Urinary tract infections occur more commonly in women than men, with half of women having at least one infection at some point in their lives. Recurrences are common. ;";,

Hottest piece of content on our very own web page
    <http://www.healthdigest101.com/index.php/

July 6, 2013 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. wine investment blog,fine wine investment,wine blog

Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply?|What i don't realize is if truth be told how you're not really much more well-appreciated than you may be now. You're very intelligent.

April 7, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bob

Careful, you might hit her head . . .

February 23, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tman

Kill them all...good god

February 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. TPF

This is America's TRASH at it's best. Can't wait until her 15 minutes of fame come to and end. She is disgusting to listen to or watch. I even blocked that channel from coming in on my TV. It's just plain garbage! She has as little to offer society as Kim K. does, absolutely nothing.

February 19, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. sponge bob

i think they are living the life they want to live and u cant judge them from what u see on tv they might be real nicce ppl i like them

February 14, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mike

Can't wait to see Snook all hot and diapered up at the club.

February 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Robert

We wonder why the networks keep putting on dumber and dumber shows? Because there's a lot of absolute morons out there with nothing better to do than idolized a bunch of losers from New Jersey. Anyone who watches this show should hold there breath because they're using oxygen that could be put to much better use.

February 13, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

But...Bobby...you're here posting after an article about them...lil' hypocrisy n'est-ce pas? But, fine, I WILL stop using oxygen and then I'll die and you'll really be sorry!

February 13, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Dave NY USA

I truly have never seen a bigger collection of phuqing morons in my life.
    But, apparently you CAN go through life fat, drunk, and stupid.

February 10, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  10. BlahhMonster!

BLLAAHH!! :D

February 8, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  11. srsly

Deena electrocuted herself??? She died on a tv show?

Electricity:Electrocute::Water:Drown

February 8, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. Matt

There's no light in your eyes, Snooki.

February 7, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Straight ears

You can tell a lesbian by their ear lobes they are ugly like ( like bulky & round)
    just hedious looking that simple!!!

February 7, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Al Motorola

Love this show. Millions of people love this show – it's the hottest show on cable today for YEARS running! MTV cares about one thing – stacking paper $$$$$. This show made the parent company over $600 millions dollars operating profit out of Viacom's over one billion dollar total profit. Yeah buddy. By the way, many of the cast DO live in New Jersey including Sammie, Deena, Mike and even Snooki now spends a lot of time there... Jelly haters!

February 7, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. jujubeans

so let her get all juiced up and p herself. just hose her down and oil her up!

February 7, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  16. Guest

Ok, that episode showed us the true DISGUSTING ways of the cast or should say Snooki....what kind of person would urinate on themselves, not wash up and spray body spray all over to cover the urine smell and THEN urinate on the deck where others hang out?!?! As for Deena electrocuting herself, that was hilarious she explains that electronic currency and being tazered are somewhat similar with Sam..... OK??? Then there's Situation, he goes around with his penis hanging out.....Why?!? I gotta say after watching these type of shows for PURE entertainment, I'm beginning to wonder how in the world that MTV can PAY these people to act as they truly are, Idiots.... they crack me up with their unknowing of the English language, yet, they indicate they are Italian, yet could not speak that either while there.....interesting.....then we have tats and lesbian talk.....and they say the show is a sad indicator of society, yet many seem to be so opinionated that I would look in the mirror and ask why is it that some of U hide behind a computer and belittle others that U do not know.....another BIG problem with society...arguing with the unknown....now THAT'S Original.... LMAO@what I'm reading!! Thanks, makes for a good day when you're SMILING! :)

February 7, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  17. augustghost

the popularity of this show is a very sad indicator of todays society

February 7, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  18. nerp

Richard Fore, I have been there too. And I agree. It's quite nice actually. We should hang out some time.

February 5, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. oldwhitelaquecialesbean

Having a tattoo and being from Utah, but not gay- I have to say that I love Jersey Shore- but even more than watching it, I love the blogs, articles, and responses that the show inspires. That Stephanie not only watched it, but let it live in her mind and consciousness enough that she had to write about it, shows the power of Snooki (UTI & all), the Situation, and the rest of the gang. Speaking of Snooki, I can't believe that Stephanie mentioned Snooki went to bed without rinsing herself off or changing, but didn't mention that trip to the bathroom when she didn't wash her hands & said that she never does. Perhaps that, & not going to bed without rinsing herself off or changing, is the reason she repeatedly get the UTIs. Loved that Pauly mentioned one roommate pees outside and the other drinks out of bowls so they don't need pets.

February 5, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert

You should have skipped the tattoo and had a brain implant instead.

February 13, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Pritka

I never watch trash. Why do you?

February 5, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Cate Again

Are there no bathrooms in New Jersey? Really, a UTI? That doesn't make you lose bladder control but here are a few tips: Go to a doc-in-the-box. Antibiotics are NOT painkillers. If you have a UTI try drinking cranberry juice. The worst thing you can do is drink alcohol. In the future drink more water and practice better personal hygene to prevent UTI's. Wipe to the back, Snooki. Don't wear thongs. Change your underwear. What an idiot.

February 5, 2012 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
    • mayflower

That's just way too much common sense for anyone on these boards, Cate.

February 6, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • sponge bob

if u guess dont like this show y bother to comment or even pay attention to it i watch it cause it is entertainment to me to watch but for all u guess wo dont like it STOP paying any attention to it

February 14, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  22. Sly Sadie

All I have to say is NASTY! If I was from NJ, I would be so embarrassed.

February 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Sokman

If you go out onto the dance floor an American guiddette, & come off the dance floor an American guiddette, what are you while you're on the dance floor? Yourapeein

February 4, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sokman

This definately trumps p'ing in the pool

February 4, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  25. original nunya

haha...jersey should be removed from the continental u.s. it would create jobs and get rid of the trash...its all trash

February 3, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • heart

Wow! You are an idiot! Have you ever been to Jersey, or you just like to open your big mouth without thinking and knowing the facts about Jersey. fyi, the cast is from NY, you idiot!

February 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Adara

Lol

February 3, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  27. NeverWatched

I've never had the slightest interest in watching the show, have never seen it. The article says someone named Deena electrocuted herself, that would mean she's now dead. One less idiot. Now let's move on to something that really matters.

February 3, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • hmmwaitasec

Yet, you obviously created a moniker and commented specifically for this show. I am calling shenanigans on the never watching part.

February 4, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • NeverWatched

I honestly never watched the show. People I work with talk about it all the time, I could never understand the appeal. Wouldn't recognize one of the cast if they passed me on the street.

February 4, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Vito

And you would have room to spare, I am sure.

February 3, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ?

Oh crap...Uh...I meant the towel ban. We're going to ban the terrible towels at sporting events. I'm shura America is the best most freedomest land on the planet.

February 3, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. FBI

IP address traced. We'll be seeing you soon! Have a great day!

February 3, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  31. ?

Wait a minute...so the stink-pig p¡ssed herself on the dancefloor? This is a new low...for everyone, everywhere. That's it I'm joining the Taliban. See you at the shura.

February 3, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  32. More Cowbell

YOU RULE LOJENK ! YOU ARE OUR HERO !

February 3, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Observer

A very liberal show. This is why our nation is in such steep decline.

February 3, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  34. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

February 3, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  35. More Cowbell

Ruuuuuuf ruuuuuuuuf. My dog says that.

February 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  36. MARK

Yeah. I bet they are lesbeans. Ones with tattoos.

February 3, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Attack of the lowercase named morons

Ignore anyone here posting with a lowercase in the first letter of their names... it's obvious that their writing styles are very similar... most likely it is the same person.

February 3, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  38. tom

Once I was in this airplane and it didnt have a restroom. I rolled down the window and did number 2 out the window. It landed right on these lesbeans heads ! It was Awesome !

February 3, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  39. marie

Im a lady and I got a tattoo. Once I got one I always use the restroom on the floor. Thats just the way us tattoed people roll, baby.

February 3, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. SmarterthanU

Kim Kardashian should s$!t herself to make that show real – join Ban the Kardashians on FB (the pic with her crying)

February 3, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Richard Fore

A horse came up to me and I wanted to see it
    It would lick my balls, so I salted them and whatdoyaknow :-)

February 3, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  42. WordSmith75

They are disgusting and I do not believe a true reflection of most teenagers. They are not only ignorant they are vile. The only ones who shows any kind of intelligence are Pauly and Vinny. The others are just a waste. I wish the show would just go away.

February 3, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • @WordSmith75

Hate to break the news to you, but these ignorant fools are in their late twenties and early thirties. I agree that this show should just go away...

February 3, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • A mom

Dear Wordsmith 75,
      Sad part about all this is that these people are not teenagers but adults (ages range between 24-31). I'm go glad my 16 year old has realized that these people are in fact idiots with no class and aspirations. She stopped watching over a year ago and has realized her time is better spent studing. Snookie better get control of her bladder cause once she has kids and reaches the age of over 45 she'll need to walk around with colonoscopy bag attached to her. Or better yet, not drink past 8:00pm...LOL!! I think it's high time their 15 minutes of fame run out.

February 11, 2012 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  43. Yea...

You guys are idiots. Tattoos do not effect behavior.

February 3, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. jeff

Easiest way to spot a lesbean is to see if they have a tattoo. Those gay lesbeans are the worst.

February 3, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Dr. Wilkins, PHD

Reacent studies show that 98 percent of all criminals have tattoos and eat d oooo d ooooo.

February 3, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • gfdggdfsd

Dr. Wilkins, PHD
      i think your an idiot too don't sound like a Dr. to me

February 3, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Please tell me you are not a doctor for real?

February 7, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • bmster

Considering that you cant even spell the word recent, I am surprised you were able to spell Dr. right.

February 8, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

You're a doctor alright...PHD=pretty huge d u m b a s s >>>>

February 9, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  46. LDS II

We dont even allow losers with tattoos here in Utah the Beautiful. Did you know people with tattoos are usually either criminals or gay?

February 3, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • LDS II is an idiot.

LDS II is an idiot. Not everyone in Utah thinks that way.

February 3, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • jan

yes LDS II you are an idiot

February 3, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

I can't stand all the religious intolerance on these blogs. If LDS II wants to hate on inkers that's her religious choice. Come on people, what your doing here is cyberbullying and a hate crime.

February 3, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • anodyne

That is hysterical. I had my tattoo done in Salt Lake City. Even lived there for a couple years after. Never saw the tattoo police during that time. Did see LDS parents refuse to allow their kids to associate with my daughter and tell my wife she was going straight to hell for drinking beer. The same woman tried to steal a $900 check from my wife.

February 3, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • UtahIsGay

Is that why Salt Lake City was awarded "Gayest City in America"?

FYI This post is not anti-gay. I love gay people. They have the best taste in tiny dogs and leather pants.

February 4, 2012 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • mayflower

I can guarantee LDS II isn't Mormon. Just a Mormon hater. Also? An idiot.

February 6, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

LDS II, we should tattoo your face with a big IDIOT, that way people won't have to wait to hear you speak before knowing how stupid you are.....

February 7, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snooki's Drawers

He's right. People with tatoos are statistically less intelligent and dirty.

February 8, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Utah!!!?? are you serious, tattoos are the last thing you people in Utah need to worry about...You have way bigger issues up there.....i n c e s t for one...LOL

February 9, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  47. jimmy

Yeah. They have tattoos. This is just normal typical behavior for people with tattoos.

February 3, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

JIMMY, You are a true idiot. I guess you do not know many people with tattoos, and the ones you do must be losers like yourself.

February 3, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tattoos

Hey, leave me out of this.

February 4, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Jimmy, that was just plain stupid....

February 7, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Jimmy, you should have a tattoo on your forehead that says d u m b a s s !!

February 9, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba Gump

Hey, I have a tattoo and I am nothing like any idiot from this show. I am quite sure that if I started acting like any person from this moronic show one of my friends, or several, would shoot me in the head for my own good. Snooki is brain damaged. situation? is that a nick name? The guy is the biggest tool I have ever seen in my life. I watched about 5 minutes of this show once and that was all I needed. Everytime one of these simpletons is on another show or in the media they just make our nation look worse and worse. They are an insult to all young adults. I feel bad for their parents. A complete embarrasment to ...well... everything!

February 21, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • James

What do tattoo's have to do with it? Idiot. These people are stupid just b/c they are stupid – you're not far behind.

February 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  48. The Voice of Reason

I can't believe someone over 14 that doesn't live in a trailer park watches this stuff. If you watch this, your soul must be empty.

February 3, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • BillW

34, live in the suburbs, have no soul (atheist). Think the show's hilarious.

February 3, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • OhMySide

32, researcher, closeted Catholic. Watch this show every now and again to remind myself why I studied so hard in school.

February 6, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Seeing that show makes me glad that my ex-girlfriend and her family have gone to the Jersey Shore for years.

February 13, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • mmmmmhmmmmph

A book commits suicide everytime you watch Jersey Shore.

February 29, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. laquecia

Gosh you white peoples are silly.

February 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • OldWhiteMan

I beg your pardon... I find your comment quite reprehensible! Now good day!

February 4, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • TDD

Says the girl named "laquecia"

February 4, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • MD

@TDD – - – if you truly believe that "laquecia" is either female OR black. . .think again. You're being trolled by a white man! lmao!

February 6, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mikeal Jackson

No I'm not!

February 8, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Akira

No, they've brought shame to the entire human race.

February 11, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Buxita

Ain't we though???

February 21, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • RealTexas

What's wrong with America? They watch Jersey Shore and elect to be morons. No wonder the Chinese are cleaning our clocks economically. I just had to stop by and make this statement: WAKE UP PEOPLE!

February 22, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |