Today's news you might've missed:
- Britney Spears, like most with a sense of humor, is a fan of "Modern Family." After revealing this news on Twitter, Sofia Vergara tossed out the idea of a Spears cameo on the acclaimed ABC comedy. Brit herself said she'd "love" to do it, but what do you think? #GetBritneyonModernFamily? Discuss. [Billboard]
- Can you picture Russell Crowe as the Biblical figure Noah? Rumor has it that if director Darren Aronofsky gets his way, Crowe will helm the ark in the reported adaptation of the Old Testament story in "Noah." [Deadline]
- Those curious on what Sarah Jessica Parker would look like as Gloria Steinem in "Lovelace," now that she's taken over the role since Demi Moore dropped out, check the link. [TMZ]
- If a Gosling-O-Gram just won't cut it, Time Warner Cable is offering subscribers something even more visual: The company is offering Digital TV subscribers all the Gosling they can handle by making his movies available on demand for the month of February. [NYDN]
- The latest to join the Grammys performance lineup? None other than Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band!