While you were working...
January 30th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• It seems Elton John and Madonna still haven't squashed that Golden Globes beef. As we prepare for the release of a new Madonna song (along with a music video!) and her Super Bowl performance this weekend,  Elton John offered the Material Girl this tidbit of advice for Sunday's show: "Make sure you lip sync good." [USA Today]
  • Most actresses arrive on red carpets rocking borrowed jewels, but "30 Rock's" Katrina Bowden was showing off a piece of personal bling at Sunday's SAG Awards. Bowden, 23, had just gotten engaged to beau Benjamin Jorgensen the night before. [E!]
  • Rooney Mara has her eyes set on her first post-"Dragon Tattoo" project: Steven Soderbergh's thriller "Side Effects." Hopefully, those in India will be able to see this one, since the country's censor board has ruled Mara's "Tattoo" film to be unsuitable for public viewing. [Deadline/THR]
  • Ryan Gosling has finally spoken out about how overlooked he's been this awards season. His official response to the question of whether he feels snubbed is....drumroll please...."No." [THR]
  • CBS seems to be getting in the Louis C.K. business: The network has picked up a pilot for a comedy written by Louis and "Seinfeld" scribe Spike Feresten. [Variety]
  • And now, for a new M.I.A. single, which will officially be released tomorrow: "Bad Girls." [Pitchfork]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Oh Richard

I got trolled at 3:25, but i highly approve of the post! Son is that you? hahahahaha....

January 31, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LAB

Oh Dcky4' stop getting mad the trolls weren't bad,i've said worse to you ,there johnsons are probably smaller than yours.So just laugh it up have a beer,shower,get dressed,go out have a few beers look at the ladies go home rub one out of your little guy,go to sleep and dream about banging Katy Perry with an 11'dick.

January 31, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Oh Richard

Who's the punk? I LOVE how you insist on spelling LOSER wrong, even when you have been told 1,001 times the correct spelling, L-O-S-E-R ! ! !

January 31, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  4. .•|•.

FYI.Time to switch blogs. Go to Cynthia Nixon blog. Good comments. LMAO!

January 31, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Richard Fore

Watch it punks. You're the loosers. Back to your homework.

January 31, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sly Sadie

Exxccccuuuussseeee me!!!! I happen to be a very pretty pug. i eat healthy so my coat is shinny and clean.

January 31, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Poor Richard

Not saying much for you fighting with us school kids. lol

January 31, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @Poor Richard

What's the matter dude? u cant find a woman to go down on so u have to come on a blog en hit on a pug?

January 31, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @LAB

Why don't u just stop yapping ur mouth. u sound like a woman. whhhhaaaatttt the matter, ur wife wear the pants in ur house so u come on here n act tough?

January 31, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Oh Richard

@LAB- good one! lmao

January 31, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. LAB

If it's only a "wee" difference, you must be talking about Dicky4!

January 31, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Oh Richard

You are a jack azz. The minute you don't know who you are talking to, out comes the cc crap. NO, I'm not him. I have been here before, though. As far as those folks trolling, maybe they have, but I would pretty much lay money on the fact they don't say those kind of remarks. There's a wee difference, don't you think?

January 31, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @1:05

Ur charlie crack? the wanna be lord and savior

January 31, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @1:05

o pls they're not innocent. im sure they troll 2

January 31, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Oh Richard

@trix- apparently, you haven't been trolled yet. I'm here to protect those being trolled. do you think that sly, coolbreeze, & cowgirl enjoyed reading all that crap they posted using their names? i only go after the trolls. i will protect you, too. i'm not feeding the trolls. i'm trying to starve them. There is a difference.

January 31, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  16. !?!?!

LMFAO!

January 31, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Oooo Ps

I lllllooooovvvveeee KFC but it doesn't love me. jack..i just look at that and it goes right to my boyish figure. Then me daddy cant put me over his knees and sp@nk me. I'm on a veggie diet. Maybe that's y i'm cranky. no big daddy's meat.

January 31, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  18. y'all cccrrrrraaazzzzzyyyyyy!!

What's all this wickness dat's goin on up in here? u peeps make me want to go out n lossen peeps nuts and bolts on the tires n LMAO as their wheels a coming a falling off as they drive away ! L()rd have mercy!!! y'all r all just plain crazy up in hay i say ! lmfao! weeellll y'all have a good day now k?

January 31, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris Tucker

Dude, AIN'T NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUTTA YO MOUTH

January 31, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Richard Fore

I am always angry cuz Sir Elton tried to blow me, but my tiny, tiny peen got stuck between the space in his teeth!

January 31, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Oh Richard

oh, i know how to spell. just faster on the phone, kinda of like troll-ebonics. ok, i will use correct grammar, if that makes you happy. the looser part, just using old richard's spelling. i never trolled sly, either. i only go after the bad little trolls. for the record, i'm only interested in those who troll the innocent. the chicken jokes started with you trolls. i'm just giving a little of that "love" back to you. there's nothing you could possibly say that would rile me up, either. you live on another planet, if that's what you think. you give yourself waaaaaaaaaay to much credit, not to mention, you are very easy to get going yourself. hahahahahahahaha..... looser!

January 31, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

You could just ignore trolls instead of trolling them back... doesn't make you any better than the rest of them. The way I see it, trolls have no life and spend it bothering others on places where they can't be touched, like forums. If you let them drag you in then it really doesn't help your case, either.

By the way, I hope you're the one paying your own phone bill... because that's quite a waste of phone usage... just saying.

January 31, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. You both are lousy trolls

End of story. "Oh Richard" can't spell for his life (probably a hs dropout) and "@Oh Richard" is just trying to troll a troll, not very smart buddy.

January 31, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  22. Oh Richard

really, that's what u call trolling? hahahahahaha.... well then, u suck at it! for yur information, i'm not LAB. u have a new anti-troll to deal with. maybe u shouldn't troll using old dick's slimy lines. i guess u aren't original enough to come up with yur own stuff. i'm sure he'll share his chicken legs with u, though. u could do each other! now that's sharing a meal. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.........keep trying, looser!

January 31, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Oh Richard

Your lines aren't very creative. They're not even funny, either! Keep trying though, I can see I got you riled up already with your lame kfc jokes! Trolled Sly Sadie too, didn't you? Mother must be proud!

January 31, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  23. Oh Richard

did i strike a nerve, looser? hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... y don't u take a chicken leg & shove it up yur azz. it's finger licking good, huh? hahahahahahahahahahaha........

January 31, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Oh Richard

You got trolled... that wasn't the real Richard Fore sucka HAHAHAHAHA. C'mon, everyone and their mothers know that Richard Fore is known for spelling loser wrong LOL. Keep trying LAB. The truth is, you're garbage and Richard Fore is semi-decent. You trolls shouldn't be fighting each other; you'd make a perfect couple!

January 31, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. Richard Fore

i'm sorry ladies. the only girls i hang out with hang on the corner. i don't know what it's like to be with a decent gal. i only type what i know. i love those dirty smelly unkept girls. it gets mr happy going. when i go on a "date", i always bring the kfc for my lady love for the evening. i like it when they rub it all over my body, & lick me clean. oooohhhh, got to run. mr happy jumping around in my jammies.

January 31, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  25. Sly Sadie

Wow, somebody had a lot of time on their hands, huh? As stupid as your comments are under my name (& everybody else), you do make me laugh. For your info, though, I'm not a KFC kind of person. I tend to eat more healthy than that. Seeing how chicken is on your mind, though, go back to choking your chicken. You'll feel better soon! Have yourself a hairy palm kind of morning!

January 31, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Sly Sadie

Richard Fore is just trying to get back at LAB. They've been at it since that one time on the wyww blog where they decided to go troll each other in addition to the rest of us.

January 31, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  26. Coolbreeze

@sly sadie try not to trip while running on that pu55y hair. I would hate for you to hurt yourself sweetheart. Maybe you should braid it and shove it up your a55 for the run. You might also becareful that the a chicken skin doesn't fall out the bucket and you slip and fall on it. I love you Sly Sadie ! I want you to have my babies ! Will you marry me ! You so sly you make cream my pants !

January 31, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  27. LAB

I WANT TO BEND COOLLBREEZE OVER AND DO HIM UNTIL HE PASSES OUT ! I HEARD THE B!OTCH LOVES IT ROUGH ! ! OOOOO MY GUN IS GETTING REALLY HARD FROM THE THOUGHT ! EXCUSE ME- I HAVE TO GO RUB ONE OUT !

January 31, 2012 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  28. Sly Sadie

I let it grow to my feet ! The smell stays on the hair which is good cuz when I run my 3 miles to get me chicken skin at KFC (Yea baby!! KFC RULEs ! !) the gross-tess odor gets me to run faster. Some1 will come on and pretend it's me-don't believe that person ! Love y'all !!!! Share the love people ! Just share the love ! !

January 31, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  29. Cowgirl

Nobody cares if you are drinking your coffee. Why do you say that all the time? Choke on it already-will ya. You smell of charlie crack a55hole b!otch

January 31, 2012 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  30. myopinion

WTH is the world coming too?

January 31, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  31. Sly Sadie

That's alright coolbrieeze. I was molested also and I came out just fine!

January 31, 2012 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  32. Coolbreeze

I can't tonight. She is with her mother the old cow !

January 31, 2012 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  33. Sly Sadie

@Coolbreeze- love you more ! Now don't go sneaking into your daughter's room k ?

January 31, 2012 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  34. Coolbreeze

Sadie....love you babe. Goodnight and sleep well.

January 31, 2012 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  35. Sokman

January 31, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  36. Sly Sadie

@Sokman- I think it is short for mittens. I think your comments are quite funny. I enjoy reading them. Thanks for the laughs!

January 31, 2012 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Coolreeze

I. Like to rub my pretty face across a bald pu55y,do you wax or shave?

January 31, 2012 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  37. Sokman

Maybe he's the catcher?

January 31, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  38. Sly Sadie

Hey Cowgirl- his real name is Willard Mitt Romney. I'm not sure if Mitt is short for anything or not. That wasn't me at 11:57, either.

January 31, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  39. @Cowgirl

He pulled it out of a hat. No wait, he pulled it out his a55.

January 30, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Sly Sadie

@Cowgirl-Why don't u google it sh!t for brains

January 30, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Cowgirl

@ 8:55pm & Sly Sadie ~ If Willard is Mitt Romney's real name...where did Mitt come from? Just wondering???

January 30, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. LAB

@Richard Fore I want so badly to lick your balls for you.

January 30, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Hey Lab! I should know better than to take a drink of my coffee when I read your comments! You make me lol!

January 31, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  43. Cowgirl

@ Mormon ~ So original !!! ;) but cute
    Maybe this new CBS comedy ordered will replace Two and a Half Men!!! :) (One could only hope!!!)
    @ Sly Sadie & Coolbreeze ~ Hope y'all had a great weekend!

January 30, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Coolbreeze

Hey Sadie...doing well. At 8:55...too technology challenged to replicate your name lol. Have a good night everyone.

January 30, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ?

Not really a Madonna fan but seriously what has Elton done lately except buy those hideous glasses?

January 30, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Sly Sadie

Hey Carrieanne- I left you a message on another topic. Mitt's real name is Willard, like the rat. Does that tell you anything? It seems that Elton has a bug up his azz about Madonna. I wonder what caused their little tiff. Hey Coolbreeze & Lab. How are you both tonight?

January 30, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Coolbreeze

@8:18...thanks for the nice comments on the other wyww blog.

January 30, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  48. LAB

@Dicky4'keep trying there's hope for you.

January 30, 2012 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Mor-mon

You tell em dude. Keep on spreading The Good Word. Dont let em get ya down.

January 30, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Mormon

cause every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man

January 30, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Scott

BTW Everyone likes a Morman. We Be Cooooool.

January 30, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Scott

Mitt is THE MAAAAAAN. A cool Mormon Dude. He walks the walk.

January 30, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  53. LDS II

But he is a good Mormon. He has good morals and will put a stop to all the bad things going on. He will make it so tv is family oriented again. He will put a stop to all the hedonistic nonsense going on.

January 30, 2012 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  54. carrieanne

NOT voting for "Mitt". BTW, what is his real name? Or is he withholding that too?

January 30, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Edwardo Fuentea

Would you like some loaded baked potato skins with that sir? They are an Aoplebeys specialty.

January 30, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Edwardo Fuentea

My arm is itchy. I miht pust some hydrocortizone cream on it. Or maybe just scratch it. I dont like to be too itchy.

January 30, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Chrissie LDS

Vote for Mitt.

January 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Richard Fore

I tried to lick my balls like a dog & found out I could.

January 30, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Coolbreeze

Elton sounds like a bitter old man who has been out of the public spotlight and doesn't like it.

January 30, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |