January 30th, 2012

Jennifer Lopez doesn't know if she'll marry again

It's been rumored that Jennifer Lopez has been getting cozy with 20-something dancer Casper Smart, but the "Idol" judge told Matt Lauer on "Today" that she's still recovering from her recent split.

Lopez, who separated from husband Marc Anthony last July, told Lauer that the change in her personal life is "still fresh," adding that she doesn't know if she'll ever marry again. "It's not the time to think about [marriage] yet."

What is on her mind is her new show with her estranged spouse, "Q'Viva! The Chosen," which she continued to work on with Anthony following their separation.

"Marc and I were friends before we got married, we were friends for years," Lopez explained to Lauer of her professional relationship with Anthony, with whom she also has twins Max and Emme.

"We always loved each other and we always worked together. So, it wasn't an unnatural thing for us. It's not like he's not going to be in my life, we have kids together - he's always going to be in my life. [Q'Viva!'] really is a passion project for us," she continued.

Of course, it wasn't always easy - "we have those moments, we're human," the 42-year-old star said. "But at the end of the day, there's real love there, and there's a family there, and that comes first. At the end of the day, we also really love this project."

As for the divorce, Lopez added that she's already said it all in the September issue of Vanity Fair. At the time, Lopez mused that there are times when "we don’t realize that we are compromising ourselves...To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself—if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now.”

Fairly vague, but that's all fans are going to get.

"Everything I wanted to say about the divorce, I said in that article," Lopez told Lauer. "It really is our personal life. We have children. We're working together, we have a lot of love for each other, and we're human. It's not the easiest thing in the world, but I think we handle it with a lot of grace and a lot of caring and a lot of love."

Filed under: Celebrities • Jennifer Lopez • television

1. Louisy

Plain and simple.. People don't have meatnl issues because there is a lack of Prozac in their brain..Prescription medications may help with a few symptoms but the problem that they are address are still there. Medications have never been intended to cure but rather generate revenue by the patient being forced to take a medication for life.This also comes at the cost of countless side effects. Sure you may not been feeling the effects of an emotional disorder.. But have you prepared yourself for that kidney transplant your going to need in a few years because of the medication side effects?And guess what? Your going to pay for that too or die..Look for alternatives to prescription medications . Hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies don't make any money from healthy people.Its not in their best interested to make you well.Greed rules all.. And your foolish to think it don't rule your health-care professionals too.

March 14, 2012 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  2. ohcomeon

This is her 3rd divorce right? So what's a 4th marriage and possibly a 4th divorce to her?

January 31, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. sofedup

WHO CARES!!!!!!! but why do they keep having children, I feel sorry for the children of these childish shallow self centred people ......accessories like the little dogs they carry around.......esp WHO CARES ABOUT HER!

January 31, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. James K.

Man, I sure hope so. I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't.

January 31, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. IVY LEAGUE MEXICAN-AMERICAN

Who cares?! With all the real issues that concern Hispanics on a election year, why would I or any other Hispanic with an ounce of intellect, care what this dumb diva who goes to the Great Lakes, looks out the window, and says "Oh, look, how pretty, the ocean," thinks, feels, or F_ _ _ _? Hispanics, Republicans are trying to get back the White House so they can finish screwing us over. Their racist agenda is already affecting our children in Alabama, Arizona, New Mexico, the Carolinas. Let's get off our butts, stop watching American Idol, and get involved. We must stop Radical Republicans, and J-Lo's ass from distracting us from the prize: Freedom and equality for Hispanics in America.

January 31, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. yea right

Yea, "so fresh" that she's running around with a kid who could be her son. Frankly, I don't think anyone really cares about her marital status.

January 31, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. FearFactor

Jenn needs to come on our show and drink a pint of donkey splough. She's use to drinking all kinds of splough and we're sure America would love to watch her drink some more.

January 31, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. truebob

She should try marring a girl.

January 31, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. David

There's always room for J-Lo!

January 31, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jeepers

If you've been married that many times, the problem is with YOU.

January 31, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Rob

If she has something to sell or needs attention.

January 31, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jim P.

And does anyone really care what she does in this regard? The world is on fire, civilization is entering a crisis period as bad as anything in history and you're watching tha antics of a drunken, trained monkey.

What's your size in handbaskets?

January 31, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  13. GRS62

Another WHO CARES? for me. If J-Ho wants another kid then she'd be stupid to do the same thing and marry the sperm donor. Just do it the way everyone else does, use Craigslist for a hook-up. Not as good for publicity but the quality is on par with her past donors.

January 31, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Juvy

I know that healing is polsibse .but I don't understand why the good things keep going away .why when someone is working so hard to heal, is the rug pulled out from under them .only to have to possibly start all over .its hard to think that there will ever be a time when I am truly happy with myself ..my whole self Do I again shove it all to that place in my head .only for it to surface again .I am scared it will all come back with a vengence .if I don't continue with the healing .if I don't do this now and I stuff it all back in ..what is my life really going to be about .I don't want to put that fake smile back on .pretend everything is perfect .pretend I know what to do.How did Rheanna learn to love her body again? Even with the things I do, I stand there thinking that all those people see how fat and ugly I am. Maybe not on the inside but on the outside. I feel like everyone sees the scars from the damage done, that they see me as a slob. I still continue to do things to make me stronger but cannot seem to get past how I see myself. Even with all the progress I have made, I am so scared I will never get to the point where I am truly happy. I am, in my eyes, so unattractive, I will never find someone who will truly love me for who I am.

March 14, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
    • capwyazdrrw

3MymEN femsfsotekaa

March 14, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Too Bad

I don't know how many times she has been engaged – but married 3 times and divorced 3 times............3 strikes YOUR OUT.............anyone who would consider married a thrice divorced woman is just in it for the fame and money – you know it won't last!!!!!!! Besides, JLO – we prefer you single!!!!!!

January 31, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  15. infonomics

J Lo should marry Kim Kardashian and merge their ass_sets.

January 31, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  16. brenda cruz

Marry me jlo she just need to become gay I take care of her and her happyness love u jlo I know that song was for me :on the floor:

January 31, 2012 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  17. babah

I bet Ben Affleck is feeling pretty good about himself these days.

January 31, 2012 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  18. FGW

No, not all women are $luts, so sorry to disappoint you. It's alright dude, I hear your bro's single again, there's still hope for you.

January 31, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  19. delia rodriguez

JLO* knows she' getting older & she was afraid of being dumped for a younger woman...so that's why she's gone back to younger men* Reverse Psycology on the works*

January 31, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  20. MagicAndes

I love her QLO, so nothing else matters. She can do whatever but don't loose tha QLO.

January 31, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  21. chongo

j.loaintnothingbuta.hoefromthebronx?

January 31, 2012 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  22. myopinion

Let her get married as many times as she wants. Her kids will either judge her or her maker in the end.

January 31, 2012 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  23. WAITING FOR TONIGHT

LET ME MARK MY SPOT AND HAVE BABIES AND MARRY EVERY MAN I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH. JENNIFER LOPEZ, YOU ARE THE GOLDEN CHILD FOR HOW ALL WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE!!!

January 31, 2012 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  24. K D BOY

We all r in the world &can experience either the most interesting thing in life or the worst of all.DEPEND ON GOD J.LO!

January 31, 2012 at 5:34 am | Report abuse |
  25. Mmmmm

i wanna suck on jlo's toes and lick her feet..she seems like a diva who would get off on that power

January 31, 2012 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  26. captkabuki

Quit hating on JBlo, When she wins an oscar for her amazing film resume, and an emmy for how she has elevated American Idol, and gets inducted into the NBA Hall of fame for being an amazing Laker girl, you will all be sorry.......because by then H*ll will have definitely froze over

January 31, 2012 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  27. E.

There is no way these comments are monitored, you sick sacks! You folks get off by yourselves talking like trash. I'd ask if you kiss your mama with that mouth, but your answers would be obvious. Thankfully, JLo nor anyone else gives a damn what is said about them by sweatbags like you. You are jealous because of all the intelligent successful people in this world, none of them are YOU. LOLOLOL

January 31, 2012 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  28. Coolbreeze

I would like to suck her a55hole ! I bet she has dingleberries there.

January 31, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  29. Chris

And nobody cares, yes I cared enough to click and comment on this blog but only because I ran out of vodka and I am bored. Jlo go away.

January 31, 2012 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  30. Sokman

That was Awesome Tom Brady lol.

January 31, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  31. tresty

Whut she need to do is get dat Big O..........m before she get Married den she wont be dissapointed, know whutcha gettin be4 u GET it looks dont mean nothin when it come 2 dat ,heck I look pretty good myself it aint neva did nothin for me on dah O tip dats like tryin to catch the LOTTERY!

January 31, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. Unique

DANG TOM BRADY EVEN THOUGH I AINT GOIN 4 U IN DA SUPA BOWL,DAT SURE WUZ A GOOD ONE !

January 31, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  33. melson

People lets not judge others harshly. Did u check your own self b4 u utter wateva. I wish best Jlo on yo future endearvours.

January 31, 2012 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Actually I did check myself and I still think she is ridiculous, but thanks for the advice.

January 31, 2012 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  34. Rex

She is a s*lut. all women r

January 31, 2012 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  35. Yuri

Yes she will marry again. Many many many times, and every time "for real"

January 30, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  36. the grind

@melanie: yea you right!

January 30, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ArmyGuyDan

Who the hell cares

January 30, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  38. dekores

J Lo is the one person i admire for her wonderful things she haaps accomplished in her life so far. She certainly has great twins in her life. She is one person i admire for .all her acconplishment she has done so far. Of course the definite is giving birth to those wonderful babies. I hope someday to meet her. Wishing akways the very best of luck.

January 30, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  39. wiiii

Who cares

January 30, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  40. John from Texas

who cares

January 30, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  41. melanie

I am disappointed in our news...why does the news, or the public, care if a celebrity is gonna maybe get married in the future? What happened to REAL news?

January 30, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  42. alen

where is acs?

January 30, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  43. sabinabarnes

For all those who agree jlo cant sing ,so how can she be a judge on amercian idol.

January 30, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  44. sabinabarnes

Jennifer is another, elizabeth taylor,give her time she will eventually get there. Doesnt seem to get it. Her kids need to be more important to her then even thinking about getting married

January 30, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. REGGIE FROM THE BLOCK

he's been married 3 times too and treated the first tow women, who he had kids with possessively. Marc thinks he owns his women, like most latin men. He wanted to control what she wore and her career. She is a Diva and she is free to go on!

January 30, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  46. carrieanne

@sadie ramirez you hypocrite! Going off on everyone about voicing opinions about a public blog and calling us haters. Go do your homework, bedtime's at 9 kiddo!

January 30, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Lorenzo

This is good that they (Marc & J Lo have a respectable life on/off camera...a few professional athletes could learn a lesson!

January 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. janice kroner

Yes jlo its time for a 4th husband.

January 30, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rogerio

malugod na pagbati po!nais ko lang pong nlkisuuta ang ilang katanungan. kami po ng asawa ko at anak ko ay sinugod sa harap ng aming bahay noong nov. 2009 ng 9 na katao at kami po ay pinagtulungang bugbugin, ang anak ko po noon ay 16 taong gulang lamang at siya po ay nagtamo ng bugbog sa tiyan at mukha at ibang parte ng katawan. kami po ay nagsampa ng habla sa MTC dito sa aming lugar ang kinaso po namin sa mga nambugbog sa anak ko ay physical injury in relation to RA 7610 at may grave threat pa po sa aking anak ang mga akusado. subalit ang naging resolution po ng fiscal sa kaso ng anak ko ay slight physical injury lang at na rule out po ang RA 7610 sa kadahilanan daw pong di naman daw po nagkaroon ng psychological effect sa bata. pinabasa po namin sa isang private lawyer ang resolution ng fiscal ang sabi po niya di daw po dapat ni rule out ang RA 7610 subalit di na po kami nakapag submit ng MR. at ng amin naman pong pinabasa ang resolution sa isang judge sinabi po sa amin na hayaan na lang daw ang judge na may hawak ng kaso ang magdetermine kung itataas pa ang kaso. after almost 2 years po ngayon lang po naguumpisa ang pre trial sa RTC, subalit sa akin pong pagkadismaya ang fiscal po na may hawak ng aming kaso ay akin pong kinausap sinabi po niya sa amin na ang slight physical injury lang po ang kanyang pagtutuunan ng pansin at siya rin po ay aming tinanong kung ang jugde na lang po na may hawak ng kaso ang bahalang magdetermine kung tataasan pa ang kaso ang sagot po niya sa amin ay di na daw po pwedeng taasan pa ng judge ang resolution ng fiscal. ano po ba ang totoo at bakit po ni rule out ng fiscal sa kanyang resolution ang RA 7610 sa kabila ng ang mga bumugbog sa aking anak ay 5 malalaking tao.posible pa po bang maitaas ng judge ang kaso?maraming salamat po.gumagalang,nina

March 17, 2012 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  49. barmy

She cn sing? Lol! She's lame! Idol sucks coz of her

January 30, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  50. sadie ramirez

J.Lo's had it tough so all u haters back off! i cant belive some of the crape i read here would u say ur a b**** to her face? or ur singing sucks? or ur a diva and absolutly pathetic? shut up people! like they say IF U DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY IT!

January 30, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snarky

What the hell are you? Her sister?

January 30, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*

Shut up j lo....

January 31, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • @ sadie ramirez

She may have had it rough but now she's living like she doesn't know where she came from. Sold herself out to the masses and isn't "real" as you think she is. Singing songs like Love Don't Cost a Thing at the same time costing her exes a lot. Go dig a hole for yourself and stay there.

January 31, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  51. sadie ramirez

So if u think she's a diva,a b****, and a horrible singer Why do u read all the latest news on her? and by the way love is an AWSOME album!

January 30, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Protestantprincess

Who gives a _____!

January 30, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Tom Brady

Hopefully I'll join the likes of Jennifer Lopez with 4 rings. Right now she still has me beat.

January 30, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Booo

I think J.Lo is gorgeous. That said, this new man must have something going on in the bedroom because he is not all that goodlooking. While Marc Anthony was no Armani model, at least he had talent and money. This guy is another average Joe. She couldn't find a better looking average Joe than him? And she's got him playing with her kids? No, just no.

January 30, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  55. fucnn001

Jenny from the block was too good to drive around her old block.

January 30, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  56. J

Men have gone with younger women for years, but once a woman does it, no one likes it. I say you Go girl, and do it as long as you can get away with it! : ) You only live once. As a Latina, I wish I had Jennifer's life, and ALL that comes with it!! If someone is happy, who cares with whom, as long as you are Happy, GO FOR IT!!!

January 30, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  57. M

you bet she's getting married again. that'll be #4

January 30, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Ella

First she gives the Vanity fair interview with all sorts of cryptic comments about Marc Anthony and then she cries foul when Matt Lauer has a very good question. If she wanted to keep it private, she should have kept her mouth shut instead of giving an interview days after their split.

January 30, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Ren

This woman is hilarious to me. I love her dearly but I think it's time she looked in the mirror at herself because if you've been divorced this many times may be it's YOU who's doing something wrong.....

January 30, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marie

Of course, not! She was "not treated well". it was Marc's fault and she is the innocent victim lol! The woman is pathetic!

January 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Snarky

I don't care if she never marries again. I just hope she never sings again.

January 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  61. MadCityBabe

will someone please duct tape this broad's mouth shut..............she is so very annoying!

January 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  62. carrieanne

Well we can all certainly rest easier now that we know that Jenny from the block thinks she is like everyone else going through a divorce. Again and again....

January 30, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Lonnie

I watched her interview this morning with Matt Lauer. She is such a diva. No man can make that happy. She needs to stick with the young ones because she can buy them and then cut them loose when she is done.

January 30, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • prettypiper

She's a DIVA because she knows wha she WANTS. I rather be a DIVA and RICH than broke and judgemental.

January 31, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • IVY-LEAGUE LATINO

Ivy League Latino says who cares? Hispanics, it's time to wake up! It's an election year and Racist Republicans have already started their attack on our children's futures in Alabama, Arizona, New Mexico, and the Carolinas. Wake up! Who cares about this woman's love life. Organize, scrutinize, mobilize, and vote for Obama! Que viva la causa!

January 31, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aaron

J LO needs to go she has no talent at all. Can we please stop giving air time and press to a nobody.

January 31, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |