Brad Pitt: From potato chips to SAG nominations
January 29th, 2012

Brad Pitt: From potato chips to SAG nominations

Once you pop the fun don’t stop... if you're Brad Pitt, that is.

On the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, the “Moneyball” actor revealed that he got his SAG card after appearing in a Pringles commercial.

“I like Pringles,” he added.

Past his days of taking his shirt off for chip commercials, Pitt said he and Angelina Jolie have considered appearing together in another film. (The pair costarred in 2005’s “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.)

It’s hard with the kids, they said, but they’re working on it.

Filed under: Awards Season • SAG Awards

1. Snarky

It's official. Angelina Jolie's not attractive anymore.

January 30, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. TJ

So now these two are going to make another movie together after saying they were going to stop making movies so they can spend more time with their kids. They say anything for attention.

January 29, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim/dee

You are so right, they do anything for attention, so sick of hearing about this "great" couple,.. I really have to laugh when they are nominated for awards, and end up not even mentioned for their efforts...When are they going to nominate her for "Mother of the year"????...She is the poorest example of a devoted mother that I can think of...I really feel sorry for these kids...It was stated ALL of the kids are clamoring for Brad and Angie to get married,...I bet the twins do not even know what marriage is...Brad is a "has been" and Angie is a "never was" as far as I'm concerned...JUST SAYING.......

January 30, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. BIG A

MOB WIVES RULES!!! I'M BIG A!!!

January 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mr. Ed

I HEAR YA!! THAT'S ALL THE MAD RAPER CAN GET..LOL I'M REALLY BIG A!!

January 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mad Rap3r

Slap slap slap...aaaahhhhhh ddddeeennnnaaaa... slap slap slap. me so love mob wives

January 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |