A new roomie on 'Jersey Shore'?
January 27th, 2012

A new roomie on 'Jersey Shore'?

The gang’s Shore Store boss wasn’t happy with his slacking employees on last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore.” With Vinny out of the picture, he even threatened to hire a new employee/roommate/cast member.

Seriously? You’re expecting hard work from a group of people who’ve made a fortune by getting drunk and fist pumping?

No wonder they’re not interested in printing “GTL” (among the other catch phrases THEY invented) on the butt of some chick’s sweatpants.

The rest of the episode was pretty standard:

• Snooki bought a giant bunny costume and used it to scare her roommates.
  • Deena wore a pair of fairy wings out in public on a day other than Halloween.
  • The Situation brought a stripper home and lent her a new pair of socks.
  • Sammi got into a bar fight with a female club-goer who yanked at her new weave.

In the end, Pauly D and Sitch’s surprise Karma birthday bash was a success. But what does it matter if Vinny isn’t there to share it with you?

So, the gang hopped in the car and set out to rescue their roommate from Staten Island.

Vin (and his giant new chest tattoo) agreed to head back to Seaside Heights with the crew. And they all lived happily ever after. Or something like that.

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. she-hulk

No matter what, I love watching Jersey Shore. It is my entertainment for the week. Lately I have been too busy with finals and working at DISH so I haven't been watching them like I should have. With DISH Online though, I was able to quickly catch up and see Sam get in a brawl right on my computer. It comes in handy when I have the tendency to not be home to watch my shows. I can't for tomorrow's episode.

February 1, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sokman

Maybe if these blogs were scripted they'd be more entertaining

January 29, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sly Sadie

I want 2 be the new roomie. I'll fit in nicely with this crowd.

January 28, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

This show is muff cabbage

January 27, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @4:41

That's why a lot of ppl ain't posting anymore. We're bored .. scripted yes! See how next week jwooww gets in afight w roger or something like that.

January 27, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Guest

If they didnt make shows like the jersey shore what would beavis and butthead make fun of?

January 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. fucnn001

The producers of Jersey Shore are scripting these events and blowing them out of proportion just to get people back to watch the next episodes. Mike never left. He just went out for a walk. And since when does Vinny suffer from anxiety? He's been surrounded by cameras and hoards of people for a few years now and all of a sudden he needs help? And seriously who gets cured in a few days? I'm calling fake on these plot points. Where's the Ron/Sammi drama?

January 27, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

I imagine they stopped plotting Ron/Sammi drama. That is just my guess. They have more lucrative plot points now; you can only watch two people go at each other's throats for so long before it just gets old!

January 29, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  8. Jessica

Let Go, Let God

January 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ick

This is pretty cool. Most people claim they dont like it, but I think it is a goofy funny show.

January 27, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |