Sheen: FX series will be 'rocket ship to the moon'
January 25th, 2012

Sheen: FX series will be 'rocket ship to the moon'

Charlie Sheen's FX series "Anger Management" is moving full steam ahead, and the actor has told "Access Hollywood" that one actress in particular is standing out to play opposite him in the sitcom.

"Selma Blair is a strong front-runner," Sheen said. "She's a very special lady and is as pretty as the day is long and has never really had an opportunity to do something where she can shine, because off camera she is hilarious."

Blair has been name-checked as one of the two actresses testing for the lead female role in the series, which is adapted from the 2003 movie of the same name.

The series has been scheduled to air 10 episodes starting in June on FX.

"We on ['Anger Management'] will not disappoint," Sheen promised in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter. "At this stage of the game, to deliver a turd? It's not going to happen. It's going to be an absolute f****n' rocket ship to the moon."

Filed under: Celebrities • Charlie Sheen • television

1. ロレックスコピー

ようこそ私のスーパーコピー腕時計ブログ、あなたはここが好きになる。 ロレックスコピー http://rolexweb.webnode.jp/

July 27, 2013 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. easy finance facts

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my web site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us

July 26, 2012 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. may photocopy toshiba

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You have performed a formidable activity and our whole neighborhood will be thankful to you.

July 25, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. Bennor Balthasara

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

July 9, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. online gambling

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a huge component of people will miss your great writing due to this problem.

May 20, 2012 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. miracle anti-aging product

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specifically the closing phase :) I maintain such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

April 21, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. уеб сайт за фейсбук

Wonderful points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What might You recommend about your facebook that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?

April 11, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. Steve

Sorry Charlie – I'm not interested in your new show. You've alienated yourself from most of your fans. Two and a Half Men was great with you – and I still think it's great without you.

January 27, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • PITIFULISSTEVE

PLEASE TWO AND A HALF MEN SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WITHOUT HIM and if you think otherwise i pity you.

January 28, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. jim tom

I can't believe this many of you actually like Charlie Sheen. The man is a fricking joke. He's not going to go away unless we start ignoring him.

January 27, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • kara

Actually we don't want him to go away at all ! We want him on our screen, you on the other hand you can go away..far far away jim tom !

January 28, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  10. Debi

I can't wait to see the show. Ashton has done nothing good since that 70's show. He definitely isn't good in 2 1/2 men; boring is what he is. The only good one on the show now is Berta. Gave it a try; watched 5 episodes. Does nothing for me.
    Charlie, on the other hand, has proven himself to be a great actor, whether it be serious or comedy roles. I don't care about his personal life; but I hope it gets better and better for his sake and good health. Go get 'em Charlie; I'll be watching. I know you won't disappoint.

January 27, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. loaba

Since it's on FX (cable channel) I might check it out.

January 27, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Orville

I scrolled all the way down to the bottom of this page in order to leave a comment, but it is worth every pixel. Hey Sheen, you're a "has been." You're a LOSER. If you're in it, I ain't watching it. Clean up your act, maybe you'll be relevant again.

January 27, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Fred

And I'm sure Charlie is reading your comment and is really worried that YOU are not going to watch his new show.......R..E..A..L..L..Y??????

January 27, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Billiam Hillary

Charlie who?

January 27, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. Kelli G

I like Charlie Sheen the actor. I have never met him and can only read stories about him through the media...which is ALWAYS un-biased and truthful..haha!

January 27, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  15. Tim

Once, he was too big for TV. A month later, he's too small for informercials, so he moved to FX. Lame. Then again, look at the numbers that craptacilar Two and a half men show got for viewers, so I guess it doesn't really matter if people can act, or if the show just sucks. Talk about easy street (not that I'd want his problems)!

January 27, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  16. JimAR

Time to retire.

January 26, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Holly

CHARLIE We miss you so much on Two and a Half Men. The new dude sucks big time. Wish you could come back.

January 26, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mistylynn

I hope that this show will be awesome!!! I miss Charlie so much on Two and a Half Men. I still watch the reruns and they make me laugh. It will be some great to have Charlie back on a show. I love him and want him to succeed!!!

January 26, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  19. brian

So we're using "turd" now to promote stuff. What's the new slogan? "Tonight's Gonna Be a NO TURD TUESDAY!"

January 26, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandra

Linda- Ah, thank you much. Next week I plan to not write about even more tcoips! :)

February 13, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mitzie

Would love to Selma Blair get another show. I loved Kath & Kim and was so disappointed when it wasn't picked up by NBC as a permanent show. Really hope she gets the part...great actress! Two and Half Men...cannot even watch it, tried but with Charlie gone...it is just not good.

January 26, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  21. daria

Cool. I am a lez-bo and I be lookin for a dyk-er to rock with my monster dil-do!! Let's get bizzy and pound each others box. No cox!!

January 26, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Dave Reddin

I iz red in da rear from getting pumped by my butt buddy! I love to pack da fudge and get mine packed too!! Any gayboyz wanna party down?

January 26, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Bob

Have you met my brother, Neil. That is what I do, kneel and bob...and knobs I can schlob?? I just want dat salty spoo!!

January 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Bob

I hope its on the same time as 2 1/2 men then you will really be "winning" good luck charlie.

January 26, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  25. KATHY

I am so happy that Charlie is returning , I really miss him a lot, I cannot watch the new 2.5 men without him. He really made
    that show with Jon Cryer, I get my Charlie Sheen fix 7 day a week from watching the re-runs on KTLA seven days a week. I love u Charlie may God bless U!

January 26, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  26. darla

He is a self-important loser. His lack of acting ability is only out matched by his over inflated ego. So, when does he start "winning" or is that "whining..." so hard to tell.

January 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • coldhardtruth

oh please your bashing is so lame, Sheen is a TALENTED actor and you can't take that away from him so deal with it and move on loser !

January 28, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  27. EMS

WHO CARES!

January 26, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. alan pitre

Please! Come back charlie on t v missed you so funny!

January 26, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  29. Dave

I would definitely what Anger Mgnmt but not sure about the wife due to all the Sheen shennanigans (but I'm sure she'll come around). Ha. Sheen is a comedic genius though.

Fittingtailor com

January 26, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  30. Butt expert

Cant wait to watch this

January 26, 2012 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  31. Sherry

I miss Charlie on 2 and a half Men, I watched one episode and never watched again.

January 26, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  32. Joseph

Three episodes before Sheen O.D.s

January 26, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  33. cathy gran

Congrats Charlie! lov ya! missng u on the screen..knew u had mr to gv..cnt wt to see..WiNNiNG!!....

January 26, 2012 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  34. james

I want sum of hott's rod! I am into big ol jig-a-boo meat sticks!! They make me all crazy...I be walkin bowlegged for a week after a good ol fashioned drillin.

January 26, 2012 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  35. anthony shaw

Dont diss on ashton. at least hes trying his best to make it good. sheen is also good and maybe his new show too1. kutcher was great in That 70s show.

January 26, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  36. mary cordova

I was just joking. I would take Ashton's big ol dong and schlob dat knob till it be cleaned out of spoo! He be my type of guy!!

January 26, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  37. mark

I be a flamin fairy and I luv dem yung boyz! Let's pump da rump!! I be ready to pound dat pooper!! Let's parteee!

January 26, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  38. mary cordova

I agree. I stopped watching Two and a Half Men also. It sucks without Charlie Sheen. Actually, Ashton Kutcher, SUCKS!! LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHIN HZ NEW SHOW. A TRUE FAN ALWAYS!!

January 26, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  39. Name*byrdmann

Did a shot with Charlie in '90 @ Las Playas in San Antonio...he was surrounded by a lot of "hanger ons". Seemed like a good-hearted person-just needs to give up the booze, drugs,and bimbos like some of us were able to do after the '80s...he's trying to fill a void with the wrong things and people. Hopefully, one day he'll have the ability to walk away–before it kills him.

January 26, 2012 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  40. DEAnarc1

yes really......well not really!

January 26, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  41. DEAnarc1

i wont watch this....and if you do, you will be supporting terrorists...cause Sheen is a herion/crackhead and the money he spends goes back into the hands of overseas terror groups and Mexican druglords....that kill out troops and border patrol gaurds.....Charlie is a terrorist supporter.....with all that said he is awesome and i will be watching! winning!

January 26, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave Reddin

Stupidest post I've read in a long time. Oooh, I'm so afraid of the big bad
      terrorists. Get a life.

January 26, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  42. hott rodd

Lighten your belts? U iz light in da loafers, you fairy! Why u be slammin your buddy in da pooper, you crazy butt pirate??

January 25, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  43. james

I could care less one way or the other.

January 25, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • brad

then why bother reading this story and commenting on it. you are the prime example that you can't fix stupid.

January 26, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  44. hott rodd

cant wait to party with chuck again..we all get second chances..lighten yer belts folks and chill..chuck will be at his best

January 25, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  45. mikrik13

I would like to watch, but FX is not in my cable line up.

January 25, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  46. jesse

Not happy of what he did in DETROIT, but he can be very funny, and it would be EPIC to see him WINNING!!

January 25, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Leucadia Bob

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLL0GDv73j0&w=640&h=390]

January 25, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  48. zizzerzazzer

Charlie sheen is a bum. I refuse to watch anything this crack head is in.....supporting his show just fuels his drug habit.

January 25, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ashton K

Hey Sherry. You don't think I am funny? You gonna think its a real riot when I pump your frumpy plump rump with my big ol stump! You iz gonna be walkin bowlegged for a week!!

January 25, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Papa Lazarou

Yo. You got one of the two right on the money. Unfortunately Sheen is off the drugs and is barely hittin the booze. Doubt you will be 100 percent on this one.....

January 25, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  51. LoJenk

You are a putz! Stop posting these lame videos on every blog article. Your buddy Ben (Dover) is going to ram a monster sized dil-do right up your poop chute!! I am sure you would luv to have your fudge packed.

January 25, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Papa Lazarou

Charlie Sheen and Amy Winehouse are in my death pool

January 25, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • MARIE

Those are obvious choices for a death pool, not too many points. Gotta have Dakota Fanning or Justin Bieber.

January 26, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sal

You do know that Amy Winehouse died in July, right?

January 27, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  53. willviv/

I'm glad we can get another chance to see sheen @ sit-com. Two and a half men sucks without charlie. Ashton is out of his league

January 25, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Clete

Hope the best for him, but the picture at the top of article is not flattering. He looks like he is sick. He seems to have lost weight and he looks pale.

January 25, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Rupert Richgong

Duh! Winning!

January 25, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Sherry

Will be so glad to see Sheen again. can't stand Ashton. he's not funny just plain STUPID. Miss the original 2 1/2 men.

January 25, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Mariel LaJardin

I hope the best for him. Like Robert Downey Jr., he was out for the count. The best "revenge" is living well.

January 25, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  58. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbWK3KgvFk&w=640&h=390]

January 25, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Louisa

I'm looking forward to it, but it's a long time until June. Can he stay on track that long?

January 25, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  60. t

Cool I Love Selma Blair!!!!!!!!!!

January 25, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  61. bob

Its funny how we all can't wait to watch a ex-junkie,addict loser on TV. Makes u wonder why?

January 25, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark

loser? really...

January 26, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • olivia

because he is talented, funny, charismatic, entertaining and we are smart enough to not judge his personal (which we don't know at all and it is anyway not our freaking business)..simple as that..but surely you are not smart enough to get it..too bad for you, good for us it seems.

January 26, 2012 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
    • olivia

'personal life' i meant obviously

January 26, 2012 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Mark. Yes Mark he's a loser. A person with a lot of money is no less a loser or assh**e. He's immature an a fool. A junkie with no life. Producers and other network execs think they can make money off the fact that anyone, ANYONE can eventually acquire a following. This loser has and it makes money. Proves only there are many people with no taste. And many, many greedy execs. willing to put another dumb show on TV.

January 27, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Kara

Welll said, Bob. There are charismatic, talented people in all walks of life, but for some perverted reason, people love to admire narcissistic junkies.

January 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  62. fijikbt

Its about time had a good lol

January 25, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Sharron Gallagher

I am looking forward to watching, I need a good laugh

January 25, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  64. FELIX SEDA

good for sheen....stopped watchin two n a half men....it sucks without sheen....looking foward to seeing it.....winning....lol

January 25, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ^

This should be interesting. I'll check it.

January 25, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Emma

i hope it will be good, i can't wait to watch !

January 25, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |