Kim K.: If I married for money, I would've stayed
January 24th, 2012

Kim K.: If I married for money, I would've stayed

When reality TV queen Kim Kardashian swung by "Live! With Kelly" on Monday, she and host Kelly Ripa spent some of their time rehashing the backlash to Kim's intent to divorce.

Many have alleged that Kim's brief marriage to pro basketball player Kris Humphries was nothing more than another way for the endorsement-happy star to line her pockets, a claim that Kim has continuously denied.

If that were true, she told Kelly, then getting divorced was "a bad business decision."

If you really think about it, she continued, "it doesn't make sense that everyone thinks that...[I]f this was a business decision and I really made all that money that everyone was claiming we made off this wedding and if the wedding was fake and just for TV, I'm a smart business woman, I would've stayed married longer."

In the end, Kim reiterates that she was just trying to follow her heart. "Me being such a hopeless romantic, I really wanted to believe in something so badly," she told Kelly. "I really didn't think that following my heart would create so much backlash."

As for what she's learned, "I learned that I just really need to rewrite my fairy tale...I just really felt like I definitely tried everything I felt like I could. I heard stories of people who had kids and stayed married for years and it ended up not working out. I want babies, and I want that forever love, and I just felt like if I feel in my heart that this isn't right, then why wait years to have the same result."

Filed under: Celebrities • Kardashians • television

1. sup

she a dumb beotch

April 25, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. healissa

kim may not be UGLY but she ought to shape down that a** of hers.

February 1, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Yes she should... Kim, come on. Large and voluptuous, but not humungous, please!! :-) You can do it! Inspire!!

February 10, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Lisa

Kim, my daughter and I watch the show. We just couldn't understand from the very beginning why you chose Kris. He might be right for someone but not for you, obviously you found that out. We never liked the stupid, thoughtless comments he made from the beginning. I guess he should have known where you were coming from, as much as you should have seen "red flags" in him. Live and learn and stop kicking yourself for this mistake. He was a mistake... maybe not in the learning aspect of it, but for marrying him so soon before seeing his true colors. He is a very self consumed person. You have a life, you have to live it, it is your livelihood, regardless of these people commenting and staying terrible things about you, your sisters and your mother. I'm sure you've learned how to brush it off by now, but guessing it still hurts somewhat. Why on earth did you let Shengo (sp?) go? We love him!! You deserve someone much better. Also, we love Scott! There's a good man, good father, and fun husband. I hope Kourtney realized that by now!! :-) And Lamar, wow! What a great guy. We love him and Khloe as well! You'll find someone that compares, as Kris NEVER EVER would have!! Take it easy, good luck and can't wait to see who comes into your life! xo

January 30, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jferr

Today's kids are used to instant gratification and when they don't get it they bail. Both kids Chris and Kim acted like children in the marriage. Neither was ready and I feel bad for both of them. I really don't believe anyone goes into marriage for money and I believe they both thought they were in love at one point things went way to fast. I hope they both find love with people they both can tolerate for life because that is what marriage is for life. Married for 25 years and still going strong. Good luck to both Kim and Chris

January 29, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. [lol]

I reeeeaaallly believe you all are just a waste of time and have nothing else to do. i mean like really come on. all this talk about her and that dummy is just wasted space.

January 26, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Dummy? Idiot!!! He is such a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! The way he acted was insane!!

February 10, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  6. misfitdiva

Why do you people make these woman rich. They are spoiled, snobs, and rude. There is nothing to admire in any of them. I do not want my daughters to look up to them at all. I don't want my children to be as shallow and superficial as this family. They are not an example of woman power, they are an example of how off track Americans have become. This is a great example of Daddy's money and rep put to bad use. No grace or style at all.

January 26, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Big Will

I love Kim...That Woman is ridiculously HOTT, I would love to be her new Boo! Dont worry about the Haters Kim, they cant and never will be You.

January 26, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. KimSupportHER

I wanna be a KARDASHIAN
    I love Kim Kardashian , so much

January 26, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. KimSupportHER

Kim , I think you should be in a James Bond Movie , ever since I saw those picture of you in a White Bikini , I am not sure if you have to be very tall to be a BIND GIRL , but if so they should change the rules just for you , since you re not so tall

January 26, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  10. KimSupportHER

I love you Kim
    We love you Kim
    Lots of us love you
    And remember be around friends that will not double cro SS you , people you feel are your friends , it will go away eventually , all this bas hing , I feel so sad for you Kim only because I hope that all the ugly things those who are trying to hurt you been saying and doing you will not let affect your life ,
    You are a beautiful girl I hope you get a JAMES BOND ROLE Soon ,and why not , You ve got it to be a bond girl

January 26, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. dayas785

She may not have married for money. But when she found out there was going to be money at the end, she sticked around. Of course she wouldn't stick around if it was all about the money. The 18mil she got paid it off. Not bad of a business person she is. She's very good with her job. Not!

January 25, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. pink

Guys, I had to write in, This is so much hating on a girl who simply made a bad choice with a guy and got swept up in the moment and at the time believed it was forever. And she was wrong. Any girl that has never ever made that mistake and went all in for a guy sooner than she prob should have and then realized that oops not the right guy then feel free to comment. I don't think there are many of us in that position!!! this is crazy women do this all the time. kim was living her life and we all choose to tune in and watch it and now because she didn't do what we wanted her to do, follow our rules about how long u have to be with someone when u marry them or our other rule "u cant get a divoce after a certan time" We all hate her....I really hope that Kim has the strength to continue to follow her heart and not feel obliged to do what the world want her to do, that is not the recipe for happiness:)

January 25, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bailey

Well said Pink!!! No more hating. Pink has it nailed. Kim is Kim and If she wasn't happy in her then how can we blame anyone for moving on. Happy 2012.

January 25, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Maria

OHHHH! Kim please shut up! when we are going to stop seeing you? and your ugly family? we know what is going on,and you will sell your soul to the devil for money we know ,you insult our intelligence really! we wish you and your family desapear from the the tabloids ,now what is next? having a baby ?adopting one? NAH you are not such a good person to be a mother.I can't believe people still wath your stupid shows and love you and have faith on you what kind of loosers are they?

January 25, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@Maria

UGLY , you called Kim and her family ? Tell me you didn t call Kim ugly
      I guess you re more beautiful than her , had you been we would hear of you .

( Little MISS Nothing )
      Shut your mouth , little roach

January 26, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. the_dude

She is the one woman I wish would be judged by sharia law.

January 25, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@ Kim is a wh.... SO IS HER MO...M

You said her Butt is full of worms , guess what a lot of men world wide would wish to be her Chair , trust me ,
      Society tells us we should all be skinny to be beautiful , but like some say about Kim is that she looks like She was CARVED , she is so perfect and with the most mouth watering curves according to a lot of men of all ra ces .
      Lots of men world wide Super Rich and poor would do almost anything to marry Kim
      You are a clown

January 26, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. Kim Kardashian is a W*H*O*R*E* so is her mother

and her butt is full of worms.

January 25, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@Kim Kardashian is a W ********** R*E so is her mother

Your user name is quite disgusting , tell us what is your sister and mother like ?
      What is your mother your girlfriend or wife , that s if you ve ever or will ever have one are hiding from from their past lives

FOR THOSE who are talking about about her become famous over a se x tape and so what How many of you have film you and your partner in action , some people are into that , some aren t , Kim maybe was betrayed as any girl could and a boyfriend might be jealous and try to hurt you by telling the town that he slept with you or by writing your phone number on walls , however if someone becomes a celebrity as a result to something like that than why not
      And if that makes her a Who... , so what , we all have that whor..... In us , maybe some of us are narrow minded to let it out of us , are just not as Se Xy as Kim Kardashian
      Power to you girl

January 26, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

What an angry person you are... they are beautiful, each and every one of them! You may not be in person, but from the tone in your voice, you are very ugly!! Get over it!!

February 10, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lets send Kim K to make believe planet

Kim was on Live with Kelly Ripa, I changed channels, I can bear so see Kim's face and hear her 'innocent' voice, she is a trump so is her mother.

January 25, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  17. KIM Kardashian is disgusting

she looks that she sleeps with make-up on, so artificial and greedy, her whole family is hated in this country.

January 25, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  18. KIM K GO AWAY GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMAN...

It is annoying to see your face, trying to do damage control, too late you idiot.

January 25, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@ KIM GO AWAY GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMAN

SOME people how ever think not , and tell us what is your Mother , sister or wife is like ?
      NOTHING NEAR AS BEAUTIFUL , FORTUNATE AND HOT like him I am quite sure
      You ve mention that Kim Kardashian is good for nothing( I BEG YOUR PARDON ) just say you didn't say that , what have you done , what can you do ?

I HOPE KIM will play in a James Bond movie soon ,
      I hope she gets a role in a JAMES BOND FILM , with the current James Bond Star it d be good to see them together

January 26, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. OliveMarq

KIm Kardashian is disgusting, fake, wonder how much time she spent putting make up in her ugly face .

January 25, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kim SupportHER

@ OloiveMarq

You called Kim a fake and called her UGLY , you gotta be kidding me .
      Are really that jealous?

Trust me putting you standing next to Kim Kardashian , you d probably be too nervous , shy and intimidated to even claim that you can match her CALIBER
      I am pretty sure you re one of those girls , when going out with your girlfriends try to look like celebrities ( you know what I mean by that , I am sure )

Shut your mouth
      you little ( Ms NOTHING ), you are no match for Kim

January 26, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Shinga

If she didn't do it for the money, then she needs to lay low for a bit and get out of our faces – she should've put a hold on the K&K take New York show and she should not have done Regis and Kelly – but instead she filed for divorce then let it all unravel on TV three weeks later and has done numerous shows talking about the whole ordeal, while making money!!!! She made herself look like a follish crazy person – who lives in a hotel suite with her older sister, her boyfriend and their two year old son, when she can clearly afford her own hotel suite and who ends their marriage because they visit a psychic...crazy!!! If she didn't want the backlash she should have thought it out like a business person not like a crazy person...no offense to crazy people.

January 25, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  21. rich4159

These people are a bunch of BS. Who cares what these narcisistic morons are doing anyway. they contribute nothing to humanity and don't care about anyone and only money.

January 25, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Silly Rabbit

"I learned that I just really need to rewrite my fairy tale..." Awwwhaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!....
    (breaths deeply)...Awwwhaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!! Awwwhaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!....
    (breaths deeply)...Awwwhaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!! Awwwhaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!....
    (breaths deeply)...Awwwhaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

LOL! LMAO! and ROTFF! Can't even come remotely close to how absolutely hilarious I find her stupidity!

January 25, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Making Me Laugh!

What I don't get is, 99% of you people on here talk a lot about it, but yet your sick of it. Now, do you realize that those of you who are talking smack on her and her family are the ones making them famous. Look at how many posts are on here, stating how she should go away, how you hate her, how you think she talentless. Obviously she has some talent, because EVERYONE ON HERE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT HER. IF YOU WANT THE KARDASHIANS TO GO AWAY, FIRST STEP, STOP RESPONDING TO ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM!!!!

January 25, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silly Rabbit

Talking smack about her on boards ain't making her rich. We do it cuz it is fun. Advertisers and endorsements make her rich, but not necessarily talented, thought. So shut your stinking fat pie hole already.

January 25, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Making Me Laugh!

@silly rabbit, I never once said you were making her rich by reading and posting. I said you were making her famous, the more you post the more the media see on these forums from you, the more they will write about her. And you should be ashamed of how you speak to people, oh well I guess it says alot about how you were raised!

January 25, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silly Rabbit@MML

Not even remotely. And keep right on posting because by your rationale you're making her famous as well. Oh the humanity of it all.

January 25, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • on the contrary, we have to tell the Kardashian we hete them...

if we do not tell this family how much we hate them they will continue in the news. I will never buy or watch anything this family sells.

January 25, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  24. sortakinda

Please turn off the alarm clock. YOur 15 minutes was up a long time ago.

January 25, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  25. alecia haynes

She is a "hopeless romantic",, she dreamed up this beautiful wedding and gave it up in 72 days??? Kris H. Was smart to get away from her. When she does get married and has kids is this "hopeless romantic" gonna give them away when they don't live up to the Kardashian/Jenner (HO) standard ???She should do the right thing and get the marriage annulled so kris can remarry in the Church and not be considered a divorcee.

January 25, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Lamental Jester

oh look, it's Kim Kardash...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

January 25, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silly Rabbit

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ = the sound of her unzipping another pair of pants to suck on another big one. She is nothing more than a glorified prost itute.

January 25, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@Lamental Jester

Oh look it s KIM KARDISHIAN
      Yeahhhhhhh , she is one my Favorite people on Earth , so glad , ive always wanted to see Kim in person , and finally in Person I can see her and hear her voice and take pictures of her.

As for your second post

At least like you said she likes them BIG ,
      What does that tell you , it should tell you , you re not man enough for Kim and she wouldn't t want you
      Shut your mouth st upid CLOWN

Go make jokes on your own family

January 26, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Tina

OMG, WHY WON'T SHE JUST GO AWAY. She's like a wet booger. You just can't shake her. And everytime we think we're rid of her, we turn around and THERE she is again, stuck on some more bllsht. And please stop calling yourself a shrewd business woman. More like an opportunistic narcissist. There's a difference.

January 25, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  28. JT

Who cares..apparently a lot of people do. Why, because people like gossip. Stop talking about and watching their reality shows then maybe the networks and Kardashians will get the message........

January 25, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  29. pdiego

What a self centered "B". Kim the world doesn't revolve around you and your family. Really! Take a long look at yourself and see what we all see. A spoiled, rich want to be. We are tired of seeing you and your family pastered over the TV, magazines and the internet. Get real, You are just something we can all laugh at and feel better about ourselves. You have all this money! Are you happy?

January 25, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Love it ,love it ,love it ,you took the words from my mouth I think exactly like you, well saying Diego .I hope this saga ends soon .

January 25, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  30. meadow muffin

OMG people...if you hate her so much then why in heck did you click on the storey. Seriously...all these "who cares", and "shut the F up" stuff...really...if you didn't care you would not even click on the story...I know I don't click on the storys I don't care about. I clicked on this story because I am interested in seeing what she has to say. Enough said..if you arn't interested the shut up and don't read about her.

January 25, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  31. lolumad

why do we care about her again? shes making money and so are we, so move on.

January 25, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  32. augustghost

Will this family PLEASE go away....and take the Joisey Shore mouth breathers with you

January 25, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  33. mikrik13

Hopeless romantics don't get divorced after 72 days. It probably took that long to count the money she made from this wedding chapter. Now, on to the next. Self proclaimed smart business woman or charlatan. I vote the latter.

January 25, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  34. Bluejeans

From all the hate, it sounds like people are tired of the I Have Money & You Don't type of reality shows. Because you must be 8 years old if you don't already know that reality shows have nothing at all to do with reality.

January 25, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  35. Canada: America's Hat

..once again, trying to stay relevant now that she's not the top story in EVERY SOURCE ALIVE

January 25, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  36. Choad

I want to occupy her butt...

January 25, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  37. Jake 180

I mean to be blunt and courteous at the same time. Kimmy, Khloe, and Kourtney are RUINING it for Kendall and Kylie who if you actually pay attention to in the tabloids or mags never do the same wrong crap once. Kylie and Kendall from what I hear straight from a close source to them, are actually trying to make the older three mature. I personally love Kendall and know unforgettably that she is the ONLY ONE along with Kylie if she follows the right path to not only set on example for the three older ones by not following or leading but being the sole 2 achievers in that family.

January 25, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  38. Sam

Yea, her tushy is cushy. She is a pretty girl though.

January 24, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  39. rec

THIS IS SOOOOO YESTERDAY AND I AM SOOOOOO OVER THIS DRAMA!

January 24, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  40. GiddyUp

Kim may act like a moron and sound like a moron but she has 50 million dollars in the bank and more coming in every day.
    Plus she has a nice big soft but!

January 24, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silly Rabbit

The rotten, filthy, decaying, stench of this wench far surpasses any money she makes.

January 25, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Olivia

Kim is a beautiful, caring and good hearted person. If anyone else was in her situation, they would do/say everything that she has already done. Everyone experiences crap relationships, not just her haha. Like Kris is such a loser and didn't deserve her anyway.

January 24, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Art Vandolay

Kim, Yeah right. Bunch of gypsies and con artists in that efffing family. -Art

January 24, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  43. TINA

Liar liar... She made a fortune I know for a fact. She doesn't care about anything or anyone but herself. There are people out there that lost their jobs, homes and are living on the streets with their kids and did she ever thought to help anyone. NOOOOOOOOO of course not. She pays thousands of dollars for purses and shoes and this and that. She sold all the wedding gifts and bought watches for her family, she should of used that money to give to people in need. That's what she should of done. But she will be judge....

January 24, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHer

@ TINA

sure you d judge her for just about anything , you know why mostly because , you have never live her status and most probably never , so it makes a piece of trash woman like yourself sad and with nothing to wear AnGRY , your e just jealous admit it , don't bas h others for what they have

January 26, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  44. Fat Rat

Y

January 24, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Troy

@bob she has money,Kim likes a big dick.

January 24, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  46. bob

She has to date white dudes then she will be marrying for $$$$$$$$$

January 24, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Brian

Wow really? She makes more than he ever did. She was richer than he was... she married him for the publicity and the show so she can make more money.

January 24, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  48. nubes

PLEASE just commit suicide already! "I'm a smart business woman" ROTFLMAO!!! She had no idea there would this much backlash, thats why shes on this stupid show trying to fix her public image. Go back to porn and what made you famous before your too fat.........

January 24, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  49. MadCityBabe

jezus christ kim – we get it – you made a mistake – now move on and shut up about your failed fake marriage. Or is the money grubbing think tank running out of crap to spew

January 24, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Erum

Shut the HELL UP KIM. We all know how desperate you and your mom is for MONEY AND FAME.

January 24, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ♥♥♥My Little Pony Is A Fantastic Show♥♥♥Ráīñbøw Dāsh♥♥♥

♥♥♥ Whys everyone so mad on here? This blog needs about 20% more pony. ♥♥♥

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a25ERFjygOA&w=640&h=390]

January 24, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  52. shalb

please make her go away.... and her brother Khloe too

January 24, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  53. lynn

It was all a shame. She made a lot of money off of this. She could have called the wedding off. All she had to do
    was watch the TV show!

January 24, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  54. ted

I bet this is Mitt Romneys favourite show. Many of us think Mitt is the most vile and replusive vulture to ever run for president.

January 24, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cali Cutie

Ted: many of us also love Mitt Romney. I can see why men find him really intimidating...ahhh...let's see:

Mitt Romney is:
      a. super duper handsome
      b. presidential looking, classy and distinguished
      c. rich as hell
      d. amazing husband/father/family man
      e. did I mention gorgeous!
      f. Í could be his daughter and wow is all I have to say!

Must be tough to be a man in his company.

January 24, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

You forgot that he is a Neocon Stooge.

January 24, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  55. i got is insane

wow lots of people hate Kim

January 24, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Madtown

Of course she married for money, just not HIS money. She made her money off the contract they signed with E!. She didn't stay married longer because all obligations were fullfilled, and the business deal was complete.

January 24, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Cara Doubois

She's a dumb batch let's fart on her

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXjBYp94fSU&w=640&h=390]

January 24, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Jason

Just shut up KK! It brought you TV ratings. hence more money

January 24, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  59. something

what does she do any way

January 24, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  60. something

who is this lady

January 24, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  61. why are people shocked

Really why are people so shocked by any of this. I mean she is famous for sucking off Ray Jay, I mean where you expecting her not to be a money grubbing wh@re?

January 24, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Sue

Communication is a key to marriage and that fame ho... just only communicates to the TV. She doesn't deserve to be married and life doesn't revolve just around you Kim. Your show edited and probably didn't want to air your true colors but the world knows boo hoo Kim is a fake. Like you need a medium to tell you or tell the viewers about divorce. Sad.. and to use your dad's memory to cry over and be like OOHHHH I want a divorce. Classic move loser.....

January 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Superhiro

I'm gonna have to call BS on that Kim.

January 24, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Naiya

Oh Kim. When you will learn that fairy tales exist only in children's novels. It takes two to make a marriage work, and quite obviously your use of the words "I, Me, and My" shows that you never even considered your husband's feelings
    Oh well, it's her life.

January 24, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  65. .

i'm no fan of girl but seems like most are jealous of this girl.

January 24, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • ..

Ummm... Let me see... No, not jealous. Just like to view her stupidity. :)

January 25, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  66. Timme62

Haven't her 15 minutes run out???

January 24, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  67. carrieanne

Thats really sad...now where did I put that violin...

January 24, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  68. pmn

If you had any doubts..Kim should have not have gone through with the wedding. Come on...you just don't end marriage in 90 days over a little agrument. Honey that's part of marriage. Kim is, to put it nicely, stuck up big butt big mouth thinks way too much of herself no talent bimbo and soon to be forgotten reality star nothing more and nothing less.

January 24, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  69. daisystar

"I'm a smart business woman." Judging by what's happened since her divorce, it doesn't appear that way. Every time she opens her mouth she says something unintelligent or makes a very poor analogy that digs her deeper into the public backlash domain. Analogizing marriage to a business deal was a poor judgment call considering part of the backlash is rooted in the perception that she is greedy. She lacks the intelligence to choose her words wisely in a live interview. Smart people will pause and think before making a statement to avoid the media from convoluting and taking the statements out of context. Her small, valley girl vocabulary doesn't help communicate the "smart business woman" image she's proclaiming, either. How many business women use the words "like", "just", and "definitely" ad infinitum every time they speak? If anything her vocabulary makes her sound like an airheaded bimbo. Smart business woman, I think not.

January 24, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • ron

I could not agree more. On top of it she claims that getting a divorce would have then been a bad business decision... and it was. It shows you are not a business women- your mother is the business women and you are just her puppet. All this blew up in your face-and now you blame the media for all the bad press. Too bad baby!

January 25, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  70. Sue

That isn't true. Staying in the marriage wouldn't bring money it, the novelty was gone. The wedding and pimping of the wedding was where the money was. Being married ties her down for the "tragic" aftermath and future potential earnings as a faux-celebrity.

January 24, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  71. BBB

So she's saying if she was PAID enough she would have stayed married?? Isn't that just what people think of her and why they hate her??

January 24, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  72. SmarterthanU

Join 'Ban the Kardashian's' on FB – the pic of her crying.

January 24, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • manny

I think you all make it to big of a deal, just let her be and get on with you lives i bet she doesnt give a f**ck whats going on in your lives if you all have any and if you do maybe you should start looking into it and find where can you make improvements like not getting into someone elses business.

January 25, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

I love Kim Kardashian s , Eyes , Cheek Bones , Nose and lips,
      And she s blessed with curves , she was Carved one might say
      In fact everything about this KARDASHIAN is HOT

January 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  73. tstorm

Kim, shut the hell up and GO AWAY!!!

January 24, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • YES, GO AWAY KKK, LEAVE US ALONE STUPID WOMAN

OH YES! kIM KARDASHIAN HAS NO SHAME SHE LOVES MONEY SO MUCH ,HER MOTHE IS A W*H*O*R*E* as well.

January 25, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@ tstorm

No we don't want her to go AWAY
      we want her to STAY
      so we can see her beautiful pictures . you just jealous and probably wish your girlfriend that s if you ever had any was HOT LIKE KIM

Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT like Kim
      Don don DON'T CHA

January 25, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Joe

Fuk off and die already! And CNN Fuk off with these endless stories about this fat, talentless, wh0re!

January 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • LAB

Jealous much?

January 24, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silly Rabbit

STFU Lab. As if you are going to get any of that puzzy. Loser.

January 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

@ Joe

I am sure that , your mother and sisteR s are the real wh 0 res
      I love Kim Kardashian
      I hope she becomes even more richer and have a great life
      I would have loved to have a mother like yours , a mother with experience and stands with you , a mother that no one if around can take advantage of her girls .
      Kim a lot of people love you in this world ALOT

January 25, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Donna

I am not a fan of Kim, but you lost all credibility when you used the word fat.

January 25, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Observer

There's a word for this woman and it rhymes with how you kick a football on fourth down.

January 24, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

I am always so exited to see beautiful pictures of Kim Kardishian and her Family , her mom and her sisters
      Kim is just trying to live her life , some people just can't help but being envious , the poor girl has done you no wrong and yet she s divorced but was she married to any of you or your relatives ?

Leave her alone

January 25, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Leo

If HE married for brains, It's obvious why he left!

January 24, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Nice one Leo.

January 24, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Timme62

I think I love you Leo........

January 24, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHER

I love Kim , she s a nice girl
      Had you been in her place you probably would ve done worst
      Your goals are to Bas h celebrities because you are envious of them , because your lives are Sh........

A lot of you claiming that Kim is this and that and that she s not intelligent ,
      I would love to see what your GIRLFRIENDS are like and look like .
      I d love to be a Kardashian

January 25, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Nixon

STFU already brat.

January 24, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Agreed.

January 24, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deonna Monique Online

1. Millionaire newlyweds don't live in hotels with other family members, in the first year.
      2. You always talk about your "work", but really, is work more important than your husband?
      3. You have officially made yourself the "Rihanna" of Reality Television
      4. I actually have mixed feelings on the divorce, but ultimately just as her psychic said "KIM DID YOU LEARN FROM THIS" meaning did you learn from your 1st divorce... Sadly, I don't think she did (and then again I'm not her)

January 24, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Silly Rabbit

BAM! Right out of the gate, Nixon! You nailed it!

January 25, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • KimSupportHeR

Well said Kim
      I support you all the way , they are envious because you are sooooo HOT and most of the Ba shers would have love to have you as a friend since they acknowledge that not a chance that you d give them a second of your time , they hate you for it . You are beautiful , LIVE YOUR LIFE

January 25, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |