While you were working...
January 20th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Now it’s official. Katy Perry has unfollowed her soon-to-be ex husband Russell Brand on Twitter. [Twitter]
  • You’ll have to wait until “Hunger Games” comes out on March 23 to see Jennifer Lawrence in action as Katniss Everdeen. Until then, you can admire her on the movie's newest poster. [Just Jared]
  • Get ready for some new faces on ABC's "Revenge." “FlashForward's" Courtney B. Vance is set to guest star as a pawn in Emily’s plan, while “Rome” actor James Purefoy has been cast to play Victoria’s new love interest. [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • While visiting “The Rachael Ray Show,” Jessica Alba raved about her daughter Honor’s unique sense of style. Apparently the 3-year-old loves to dress in drag … “like, every day.” [Us Weekly]
  • Charlie Sheen’s new FX sitcom, “Anger Management,” is in the process of casting its female leads. Will Selma Blair and Julie Benz make the cut? [Deadline]
  • In case you were concerned, Katherine Heigl has “no desire to physically hook up with any man other than my husband.” [iVillage]
  • Matthew McConaughey reprises his role as stoner David Wooderson from 1993’s “Dazed and Confused” in Butch Walker’s new "Synthesizers" video. Have a look:

Filed under: While you were working

1. ?

What a babe he is and look at those arms ! Every man should look that nummy.*should*

January 23, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ?

"looser" is a term used by Richard Fore.

January 23, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ?

Lmao-troll trolls himself to make it look like he gots a army.lollollollol

January 23, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ?

I thought 12:27 was the troll. He's the one who always misspells loser as "looser"

January 23, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @12:27

You need to grow up as well. You're not making things better by going after the trolls.

January 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ?

@mary ann-ur r spot on. U offended the troll and are now being trolled 2. Looser troll wont seek therapy. Sad and pathetic eh.

January 23, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tony

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=videoseries&w=640&h=390]

January 23, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  8. mellisa

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=videoseries&w=640&h=390]

January 23, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  9. MARY ANN BARTON

WE'LL SICK UP IN HERE B!TCHES!!!! II BEND OVER N TAKE UP THE A55 LIKE THE W HORE I AM!

January 23, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  10. ?

@Mary,
    ? is four or so relatively normal people, and one very butthurt troll with an axe to grind. It's usually more or less this chaotic. Most of us are used to the craziness by now. Just don't be surprised when you get namejacked.

January 23, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mary Ann Barton

Wow. At first I thought I was seeing things with all the '?'. You talk to your mothers and grandmothers like that? I'm twenty four and I would knock the snot out of anyone who spoke to me or about me or someone I knew or loved. Someone needs serious help. It sounds like one female or a sick male is envious of two or more female bloggers. Hunny, its a blog, nobody is hear to 'hurt' you. You should make appointment with your doctor. You could be a paranoid or bi polar. Both are very dangerous. Seek help immediatly. I'm being serious. I'm concerned for you.

January 23, 2012 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  12. ?

What's wrong with hugs, troll? Why so angry? *huggles"

January 22, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ?

Hope u trolls are havin fun trollin urselves! Pathetic!

January 22, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ?

U know who sending hugs to u know who.Lame.

January 22, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ?

Hope you're having a great weekend. *hugs troll*

January 22, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  16. ?

It's so peaceful today no hate or anger,I guess people are anticipating the super bowl contenders.The Patriots and The Forty Niners,rest up b itches i'll be waiting.

January 22, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  17. ?

@1:15 Your night was so boring and predictable.

January 21, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ?

I can't stop laughing at some of the stuff on the Obama blog. There's a few reasonable posts in an ocean of "OMG HE'S THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!" or "HE'S THE MESSIAH COME TO DELIVER US FROM THE REPUBLICANS!!! HATERS GONNA HATE!!"

January 21, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  19. Sly Sadie

@11:24- I understand your position about anonymity. I personally just don't give a flying flip about the trolls. I even like having a little fun with them occasionally, but they (and you know who you are) take it way too far. I guess you need to do what you feel comfortable doing.

January 21, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  20. Sly Sadie

Good morning to you too, Starrfire. Yep, it's cold outside, & even colder on this blog. Good day to you, too.

January 21, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  21. ?

I'm actually enjoying posting as ?, it doesn't really have anythingto to do with the trolls¡ at this point. I like the anonymity. But you're probably right about just posting.

January 21, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  22. starrfire

Good am Sadie! What a pathetic group of trolls, eh? Well have a good day and stay warm!

January 21, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  23. Sly Sadie

Wow, looks like I missed all the fun last night. Here's a thought. Just post. All this blaming this person or that group is ridiculous. Get over it. Just post. Don't you all see what these trolls are trying accomplish? Now, they all have you posting as ?, because you are too afraid to use your name. I, for one, am not going to fall for any of this. We all have the same right to post, old people or new. The only people who want to drive you off are the trolls. Don't fall for the troll rhetoric. Just post. Quit falling for their little agenda.

January 21, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  24. ?

@Peace and charlie crack f ucked the he// out of each other in Vegas.

January 21, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  25. ? 1:15

If I had done what you said you had done last night I wouldn't be on this blog at 1:15am,i'd still be getting laid.Oh yea your girl had to go to work right?You lie you have no life lol.

January 21, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. ?

@634,
    I react because it amuses me to get into it with the troll. The troll wouldn't leave even if no one responded to them anyway. We tried that before, didn't work.

January 21, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  27. T.I

Katy and Russell, old news.

January 21, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  28. Observer

Katy is a liberal stooge. Just syin.

January 21, 2012 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  29. ?

Lmao !

January 21, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  30. ?

Y'all r so stupid. Every1 gets trolled on here. We're all nice people. It would have happened sooner or later that Peace would get trolled. She's on a blog. BV hasn't been on just as Charlie Crack, and others. These blogs sucks. U have each other emails/phone info. Use it and stop coming on and feeding the trolls. U just showed the trolls how to get under ur skin. Peace gets trolled n u react. My God what a bunch sad lonely people y'all are.

January 21, 2012 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  31. ?

@11:49 what a sad life you live. remember this is a blog. I'm sure vixen and most of us don't look at marquee as their life. You said evel is all she has now? Do you see how stupid that comment made you? You'll and your friends will be on here all weekend now trolling the gitl. Get a life people.

January 21, 2012 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  32. ?

what a bunch of idiots. cc people are all over this blog. Getting all bent out of shape because peace is trolled. Anything to blame vixen. You can smell the venom .

January 21, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  33. ?

Dudes I posted at 6 or somewhere in there. Went for dinner with my girl. Had drinks danced and got layed.Home now and your still argueing? What a waste of friday nite. Loosers get a life already.

January 21, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  34. @12:48

that was a nice try, though. yeah, troll peace to get rid of vixen, & all the trolling will stop. i've got some swamp land I want to sell u.

January 21, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  35. @12:48

u don't troll the innocent. if u want the trolling to stop, u have to get rid of the trolls.

January 21, 2012 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  36. @12:38

yeah, this ? thing sucks. i would rather face my troll head on. obviously, i'm not too intimidated by them.

January 21, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  37. ?

Stfu vixen U kid no1 but urself. At least peace uses her name.I don't think trolling her is going to make her go away. How do blogs get back to 'normal' by getting rid of peace? She pops in every few days, makes a comment or two and she's gone again for days. Ur such a azz hole blaming her for this.

January 21, 2012 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  38. ?

It makes sense. keep trolling peace. they will leave and vixen gets blame for everything. i don't think vixen cares anyway. i think it's a good idea. everyone wants the blogs back. it has gotten bad. lol

January 21, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  39. ?

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! I'M SICK OF THIS SH!T! IT'S GOT TO BE DONE!! LOOK AT US USING QUESTION MARKS TO POST! VIXEN ISN'T ON HERE ANYMORE. WHY WOULD SHE CARE!

January 21, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  40. ?

Lmao I dont think peace gives a sh!t about this One coment and shes gone

January 21, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  41. @12:33

i've said it before, if u want to be a gal that bad, they have an operation for that.

January 21, 2012 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  42. Peace

I want to bend over and have someone put it deep inside of me!!! i'm a hungry w hore!

January 21, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  43. @12:29

do u have any idea what u are talking about?

January 21, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  44. ?

HE// YES I FEEL BETTER!!!!

January 21, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  45. ?

IF USING PEACE IS WHAT TO GET THE BLOG BACK AND VIXEN'S TO BLAME. SO BE IT!!

January 21, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  46. @12:26

u feel better now?

January 21, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  47. ?

GOOD GO!!! I'M GLAD WE HAVE A SCAPE GOAT!!! GET THE HE// OFF SO PPL CAN BLOG IN PEACE!!! IF WE ONLY KNEW USING PEACE WAS A WAY TO GET YOU OFF OF HERE WE WOULD HAVE DONE IT A LONG TIME!! LOOK AT U DUMB MO' F CKE.RS DOING THE BLAME GAME AGAIN!! I'M NOT VIXEN!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE WON CUZ UR THAT STUPID!!! U GOT RID OF HER!! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY BUT UR BLINDED BY THE HATE U HAVE FOR HER THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE WHEN YOU HAVE WON!! GET OFF SO US BLOGGERS CAN BLOG IN PEACE!! !!!

January 21, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  48. @richard

ding ding!

January 21, 2012 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  49. @12:10

oh, but vixen don't troll. lmao! she's a jealous b!tch, all right.

January 21, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  50. ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AWESOME !!!! PUT ON THE GLOVES AND LETS FIGHT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

January 21, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  51. ?

@@1149 I agree too That whure was the only one who called peace a old b!tch She*peace* left vixen a response and that pos didnt have guts enuff to answer her She *peace* even joked with vixen after that Who's the better person The blogs r sh!t now I am finished Nite

January 21, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  52. Peace

i like giving bjs to strange men

January 21, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  53. Peace

I love when my bf spread my ass cheeks and slip three fingers up my ass! it feels so good!

January 21, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  54. Peace

I love to get fck up the ass!

January 21, 2012 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  55. @11:49

AGREED!

January 20, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. ?

Stfu vixen. Y u got such issues with peace. She was one of the very few that was nice to u. Nobody here thinks much of u. Then ur sh!tty to her. U best hang on to evil k cuz that's all u got left. Now ull come on and say O it wasn't me- it is u, dum azz ho3.

January 20, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  57. @11:27

you are so correct. it is amazing how profoundly idiotic these little trolls are.

January 20, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  58. ?

U just want to taste her shoe in ur mouth. Hope she knocks out what teeth u hv left.lol Hv fun with ur infantile behavior, I'm going hang with some adults @the bar. @least the conversations will be intelligent.

January 20, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  59. ?

eff her n every one of u! u'all getting trolled!

January 20, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  60. ?

suck my right nut b!tch. Cuz it peace getting trolled. they're people that just come on here and make comments and get attacked for it but nobody should touch her! who died n made her God n untouchable?

January 20, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  61. @11:19

oh, such strong words from such a simple mind! how extremely manly.

January 20, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Peace

Everyone needs to bow down and worship me.

January 20, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  63. ?

That was lame. She signed off. She's right though, it is amazing how stupid u ppl r.

January 20, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  64. ?

@peace u effen old wh0re!

January 20, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ?

I'm peace! i'm the God of marquee ! bow down n kiss my fat effen azz! my ppl rule the blogs

January 20, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  66. ?

Any1 a friend of that effen nut charlie crack is a wack job herself

January 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  67. LAB

Dicky4'what do you have to do tonight besides slap,slap,slap,slap,slap lol?

January 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  68. ?

fxxk u and the horse u rode up on peace u old b!tch !

January 20, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  69. ?

@10:35, who are you talking to?

January 20, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Peace

Wow, I feel the love! Am I supposed to change my name to ?, too? I hate to burst your bubble, but,in order for me to be married 38yrs(which I never said) I would've had to get married in elementary school. As for my cu nt, WTH kind of question is that? I'm not ashamed of my age, why would I be? 60 or 70's, really? I read the comments for a laugh & this was a real lol! It's amazing how stupid some people can be, tho. Ok, I'm outta here. Troll on. Have a really f'd up w/e, ok? Oh, to the peeps who had BS deleted & defended, thanks & have a great w/e!

January 20, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  71. @richard

Hmmm, i see your here on a friday night, too.

January 20, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  72. @10:46

i thought u were so smart. i would have thought you'd have that figured out by now. i need to gather no army. i have no allegiance. i'm definitely not afraid of your sorry azz.

January 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. ?

Why aren't you busy getting the troops ready, soldier?

January 20, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Richard Fore

You loosers have nothing better to do on a Friday night?

January 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  75. ?

u still answer my question. I'm assuming u r B!tch gender? r u emailing and texting ur friends so they can tell u what to say to me? u still can't do it alone can u? u r going to be up all night now montoring this blog. I'm making ur night right now, aren't i? U like drama. I can sense it. U're happy that i'm paying u some attention. See, i wasn't even talking to u but a typical b!tch as urself always have to step in and open her big old mouth.

January 20, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  76. ?

Night everyone. Troll, see you on the battlefield tomorrow. Try and get that army together. I'd rather laugh at a whole assemblage of tards than just one.

January 20, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  77. @10:33

yep, real easy to just sit & type. am i offending you to get your panties in such a bunch? should i lighten up on u? do u not attack innocent ppl? u don't care how they feel, now do u? bring it troll baby, not afraid of u in the least.

January 20, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  78. ?

You're still going on about the seeds comment? This is even more stupid than your blue name/black name shenanigans. I'm really starting to question your intelligence.

January 20, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  79. ?

U guys are so lame......!

January 20, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  80. ?

@10:17- easy for u to say behind a computer. I don't think u would have to courage to say to my face. I c u can't fight ur battles w/o ur friends stepping in. I'm sure u're like that in person. All big n bad in a group but one on one ur tail is between ur legs hiding behind mommy's skirt. let me guess- u'r a b!tch gender! the b!tches on here r all mouth!

January 20, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  81. ?

I think the mad raper had a lot to do with all the madness that going on here now. he said he planted seeds.

January 20, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  82. ?

I think the troll is just mad he can't namejack as much at this point. How's the troll army shaping up?

January 20, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  83. ?

@10:15-That's alright. You are here all night now to monitor and report abuse. Us trolls have all year and more of trolling. keep u busy since u don't work and ur meds keep u awake!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! try and get some sleep now k?

January 20, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  84. ?

coward? of what? you? hahahahahahahahahahah.....

January 20, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  85. ?

Peace is fair game in my book of trolling !

January 20, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  86. ?

well, personally, i've never trolled either of them. i just like to go after the nasty trolls.

January 20, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  87. ?

yea-just what is expected from a coward.

January 20, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  88. @10:11

are u a moron. can't you read, or aren't you that far in your book learning yet? i peg you for about 13.

January 20, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  89. ?

How many times have u trolled alecia mad raper? or r u going to say never?

January 20, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  90. ?

well, i'm not mad. i don't ever remember peace being mean to anyone, either. i don't know the cc trolls, as you call them, but i know there are lots of trolls here. point that finger in whatever direction u want. u will never know who is who.

January 20, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  91. ?

@10:00 she is still f'en old so stfu! she said she was married 35/38 yrs! that's old!!!

January 20, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  92. ?

U're the mad raper? I'm sure u did your share of trolling on a lot of people (after all u planted the seeds-so you say) but so did cc trolls. It hurts, doesn't it-when you care about some1 & they get trolled & called all the names that a person don't dare show themselves on here anymore

January 20, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  93. ?

a bit of info. peace had an older sister that used to post. she said that she was married 34 yrs. peace ain't that old. got ur facts straight now.

January 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  94. ?

i didn't delete anything. i didn't realize that worked. i did do all the trolling on richard, though.

January 20, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  95. ?

@9:44 – yeap. lol that why u deleted all the negative comments about peace. sorry. not buying it.

January 20, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  96. ?

@9:40- pls give us a break. u deleted all the negative comments about peace. weak spot. Don't troll on mom.

January 20, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  97. ?

news flash. i was the one who trolled our little buddy richard today. me & only me.

January 20, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  98. ?

Peace is at least in her late sixties early 70's. give or take she was married 35/38 yrs-assuming she got married around 20–maybe but can be older...ummm she is up there. who knows buts she is up there in age..

January 20, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  99. ?

u r all being played. lmao! shifting the blame game.

January 20, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  100. ?

Funny how they came on here and trolled the hell of Richard Fore today. They can dish it out but can't take it.

January 20, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  101. ?

@9:25- I will do the same.lol

January 20, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  102. ?

Well I posted that she was married for about 38 yrs (peace). She came on here and said that. Why would they delete the truth?

January 20, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  103. ?

Lol- I guess they don't like their queen Peace getting troll. That's why they are reporting abuse deleting any negative comments about her. How funny-so they have a weak spot after all.

January 20, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  104. ?

Keep deleting all the postings about peace and i will go on all the other website and post for trolls to come here and troll the hell out of peace!!!

January 20, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Make sure to link me to the threads when they call you a f@g and deny your personal army request.

January 20, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  105. ?

Peace said she was married for 38 yrs. why come on her and lie to people and say ur younger? Ashamed of your age?

January 20, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  106. ?

Wooo weeee we trolls hit the nail on the head!!!! we know where to get these f8ckers at heart!!!! troll the queen Bee! Hey old b!tch peace!!! How's that old c u nt doing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  107. ?

Lmfao!!! They deleted the trolling of peace!!! all trolls needs to know who to troll now!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  108. ?

We must all bow down to the marquee God name peace

January 20, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  109. ?

We must all bow down to the mrwuee God name peace

January 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  110. ?

they r bc the god's name peace is on there. she said she was married for 38 yrs. she is old..troll is on for peace

January 20, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  111. $

is it me or are posts disappearing?

January 20, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  112. $

who are you talking about?

January 20, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  113. ?

I'm thoroughly enjoying the ? thing. Feel a lot more free and unconstrained this way.

January 20, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  114. ?

She never gave her age that I remember.lol How old is she?

January 20, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  115. ?!?

U guys are fycked up!! Try acting like adults for once!

January 20, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Daniel

My gun? What kind of question is that? My god? U ppl are nuts. There is only one and I have a feeling you'll never meet Him.

January 20, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Daniel

I'll cover for her chump. Wth did peace ever say to u? I don't need no d@mn ?neither.

January 20, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  118. ?

Cover for her? Just stateing mo.

January 20, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  119. ?

Serious who they trolling, themselves? And peace would pry troll and end it with hv good nite.lmao

January 20, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  120. ?

I dont think they play any1 or play sides. Their just themselfs. Jmo and yea I troll lol

January 20, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  121. ?

Lmao!

January 20, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  122. ?

Say peter the rabbit was being trolled by sam the fck but jack in the box got blamed for the trolling of sam the fck.-know what i'm saying

January 20, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  123. ?

what? i'm saying people get blamed for trolling when they didn't troll. What are you not understanding?

January 20, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  124. @6:37

@?you didn't trolled?That's why you were trolled lol.

January 20, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  125. ?

I got blamed for trolling when i didn't trolled.

January 20, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  126. ?

people get blame for a lot on here. just saying

January 20, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  127. ?

Y would any1 blame richard fore He's no troll- Poor little- O neva mind

January 20, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  128. ?

I like the ? . kept it funny but richard was blamed for a lot

January 20, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Sokman

That's what I like about highschool chicks, I keep getting older & they stay the same age.

January 20, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Cheetoes She Cat

You crazy b!tches had me lmfao today! Have a great weekend all!

January 20, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |