January 20th, 2012

President Obama lets loose with some Al Green

Perhaps instead of an election we should just have a sing-off.

During a campaign appearance Thursday night at the famed Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York, President Barack Obama got the crowd cheering with a tune.

After legendary soul singer Rev. Al Green performed, the Commander-in-Chief took the stage and crooned a few lines of Green's hit song "Let's Stay Together."

"I..I'm so in love with you," the President sang, showing off just a touch of the falsetto.

The audience cheered loudly and Obama joked that "the Sandman" didn't appear to pull him off stage as is the tradition for acts that bomb during Amateur Night at the Apollo.

We wonder if the President takes requests?

Filed under: 2012 Election • Politainment

1. Lynn Lewis

President Obama will have another term. I know it's God's will. God bless him @ his family.He's making a difference. President cares about everyone stated it will take longer then 4 years to make it right.You can't take away the good job he's doing.Thank you Mr.President Job well done.Thanks first lady for helping with children.Showing how important it is to be healthy.You have my vote.People let's stand together and put our president back in office yes we can.We can come together.We did it before we can do it again.Let's Stay Together

January 28, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Bananarchy.

We don't need the president. We don't need congress, or any form of government or politics. We don't need money, war, poverty, inequality, disease, genocide, slavery, etc. Do yourselves a favor, instead of barking on about how great the president is because he sang a song you recognize, read up on The Venus Project, a global resource-based economy that ensures basic rights for all human beings on this earth, using a scientific based method in which humans are not involved nor have control over. Crazy talk you say? I think it's crazy that people love saying 'America is the greatest country on this earth' when they have not visited any other country but their own. I think it's crazy that over 4 million people will die of starvation worldwide, when in this country ALONE we waste over 90 billion pounds of food a year. I think it's crazy that we have more vacant homes in the US than we have homeless. I think it's crazy that people have used the concept of 'god' and 'religion' to systematically destroy one another. I think it's crazy that corporate personhood exists and that money buys every single facit of our government. I think it's crazy that we believe that earth's resources are infinite. I think it's crazy that we are so driven by consumerism and material goods that we have forgotten what it's like to be happy for the sake of happiness. I think it's crazy that so many of you have faith in a broken system that does nothing but betray you. But yeah, go Obama.

January 28, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • zeldaxlink

Without government, Congress, or an elected leader of our nation, this country is going to fall apart on it's own. It's not a matter of ignorance when we call America the best country in the world, it's because we have patriotism and pride. You should base opinions on what you have seen and observed in your limited world view, but to actually go out there and find out for yourself. I doubt you even know half of what you just stated in your comment, perhaps you just copied what you saw from an Anti-America author that had written an article. None of what you said is true. We believe that the Earth's resources are infinite? Only idiots would think that, and trust me, not all of them are in America. So what if we waste food? All the other countries do too. If you want to keep targeting America like this, go learn another language or something. You don't deserve to use English.
      On second thought, you most likely are from the UK.

June 7, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Shirley

President Obama. Yes I said president Obama is doing a great job. He's trying to bring back jobs. You may think it should have happened by now, but just think about how long it took after the Great Depression. It took decades. With President Obama it. will happen. Let's give him a chance for "change". It's going to happen.

January 28, 2012 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. KC

way to go, Mr. president, you are the best we need 4 more yrs.

January 24, 2012 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  5. Leon Marshall Jones

Would love to see one of the GOP contenders try this. lol Obama is a great president, doing all he can against the backdrop of a do-nothing senate and congress.

January 23, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. shut_up

handsome, smart and he can sing???? ugly, dumb and cant carry a tune is more like it. the apollo is a racist den..........

January 23, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Marvin Brown

Barack sounded good! Didn't even know he could sing! But for the record, it wasn't "falsetto," as the article states.

January 23, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  8. BULLET

another Obama song and dance act

January 23, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mel

I love this guy? He's been handed a time bomb in this presidency and he's managed it so effectively so it doesn't want to go off.What people don't realize is presidents are handed past unresolved issues to be resolved that takes longer than a presidential term in office. So basically presidents are always dealing with someone else's baggage. This guy Obama has done a great job. He needs to stay in office to continue his good work.

January 23, 2012 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  10. RL

I loved it!! It was something unexpected and showed the human side of the man. I may not agree with him all the time, but i think he is a nice guy. I cannot see any of the Republican presidential nominees showing a side like this.

January 23, 2012 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. notsosad

i think most of the posters are delusional. i love how they say "he's the greatest president, he's done so much for us" but none of them have stated exactly what he has done? i can understand he's popular but what has he done that makes him the greatest?
    on a side note, Obama say's to turn on your spell checkers so you don't give away your lack of education.

January 23, 2012 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  12. sam9962

I hope after he WINS RE-ELECTION he'll sing the full version...... that'll be like fingernails on a chalk board for all the haters out there! LOL...

January 22, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Carroll

WoW! Be for Real, He sounded really good, didn't he. I'm sure now someone in the Music Business might get him to belt out a few tunes in a recording. Those who hadden't seen it live or recorded should't be so mean when you know everyone was surprised. Just scroll up and watch the clip... Nice Right!!! Maybe another Grammy??? And huge sales.

January 22, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Joe, San Diego

Oooo singing Mr President
    I'm single gay guy looking for a white boyfriend with soul RSVP jceowoodard at yahoo

January 22, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  15. vincent

Who cares? Just get the country back on track.

January 22, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. josh

a vote for Obama is a vote for Romney.Discover the truth.Ron Paul.

January 22, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • steph

Ron Paul...really? lol. Dude, you're WASTING your vote and energy....

April 26, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  17. viknat

The president should have sang I'm so in Love with me

January 22, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. batjones

Of all of the songs that the President could have chosen to sing to the United States, he chose to serenade us with the simple phrase: "I am so in love with you". When was the last time a politician or public servent expressed such kind thoughts to you? We need to support our President.

January 22, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Prhromz

Well, not great, but he's better at this than at prezzing. Missed his calling, unfortunately for all of us.

January 22, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  20. bill

wow, y is every body crying over Obama signing a song. it's just a song

January 22, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  21. jrod

OMG he can't sing either!

January 22, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  22. BR

For all the people who feel positively about our President, and I join you, JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT AND VOTE FOR HIM, AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS TO THE POLL, AS WELL. IT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!

January 22, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Question

Please, can someone give me 3 things that G.W. Bush did that was good for ALL America when he was President? Please don't mention failed or un-funded projects such as No Child Left Behind. I really want to know this. Can someone help me here?

January 22, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  24. Yea baby

All this rhetoric about the GOP, only to get buried by The President come this November.

January 22, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  25. dar

Well he sings about the way he runs the white house.....terrible......and I voted for the guy so I can say that.

January 22, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  26. bob

Mr Obama please helps me, my govt cheese is running outs. Mr. Obama please helps me, my govt volt batterys blew up and lit a fire that burned me butt. Mr. 0bama helps me, throw in more free health cares to heals me butt. Mr. Obama please helps me by stealing from those dumb rich peoples, take there monies and give it to our kinds,thanks yous mr. Obama

January 22, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Yea Baby

Mr. President, Teach me grammar, punctuation and sentence structure so I can write properly.

January 22, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Blink44

"Yea Baby", where did you steal that lame name from? Austin Powers? You aren't Austin Powers. If you aren't original enough to come up with your own name I take it you must be an Obama supporter.

January 22, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Gümmybear

I hope he gets re-elected!

January 22, 2012 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  28. Billy Moses

Reblogged this on Billy Moses.

January 22, 2012 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  29. Jess

Love him!

January 22, 2012 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  30. Jen

Obama is such an IDIOT! Can't WAIT 4 him 2b outta the White House!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 21, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Okay, so, do you think G.W. Bush did better? What exactly are you eager to have happen? Is it because the man isn't a Republican that you hate him so much? Outline some reasons. There are plenty of things to outline, but no one ever does and they just resort to the typical BS.

January 22, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Blink44

GW is gone, Tim. Move on already.

January 22, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  31. nyc867

I love it!

January 21, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  32. V

How old are those panties? Al Green was finished by the mid-70's

January 21, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Jhamilton918

That actually was not bad...

Political mistake though, as if right old white people didn't have enough reason to hate him, he had to go let his inner brother out and show that he indeed has some inherent soul. Seriously...if the GOP would just let it out they would feel SO much better. Just say..."come on America! what are you all thinking? he is a black guy for God's sake!!"

Good choice of song btw...nothing can make panties drop like Al Green!

January 21, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. corntrader19

This guy is the biggest clown I have ever seen. He has no place in the White House! I can't wait for him and his family to get out! All he does is show off. Al Green is rolling over in his grave.

January 21, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yea....

ZOMG, he sang for about 2 seconds total. WHAT A SHOW OFF! For crying out loud, it was half of one verse.

January 21, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • blue

How will AL Green roll over in his grave?? you should relax... get it President Obama.. you can sing at my party any time you want... I love this man and cannot wait to see him for four more years.... maybe next term he can sing an entire Al Green song!!

January 22, 2012 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Karl

Cornraider19, stick to your own profession. First: Mr. Al Green is not dead, therefore he can't rollover in a place he does not reside. Second: President Obama and his family has a rightful place in the White House because American made it so. You sure does not appreciate how democracy works, but it's okay. Your monarchy, and those of the fringe conservative right's monarch and marxist style of goverment is not welcome.

January 22, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Blink44

What a great country!! We give id$ots like Blue the opportunity to vote. IQ tests should be required before voting.

January 22, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Dennis

It takes more than signing a line to prove he's a good singer, sorry. I guess all the libs eat this up, oh he's so cool like clinton on the sax

January 21, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Well...

If he sang anything more than one line, all the GOPtards would be crying for him to get back to work. It's just a single line he sang spontaneously. Try not to look too much into it.

January 21, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  36. bob

Master obama please provides me some govt cheese. Master obama please provides me some health cares. Master obama please provide me some Ni-Hi grape and somes giblet gravy. Thank yous master obama for all u steals from the rich

January 21, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Kathy

Is this part of his campaign for re-election?

January 21, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  38. TownC

No fan of Obama's policies, but he can sing!

January 21, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  39. ohsnap

My respect for Obama went up 100% when I learned that, while he was giving Trump his due at that dinner, he was monitoring the taking out of Osama Bin Laden. Talk about nerves of steel!

January 21, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Janet Perry

I just loved it! I'm still smiling. I love Al Green and President Obama. He has a lot of guts and pulled it off.

January 21, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  41. donna

So he sang a bit of Al Green....Wow! Does that make him a better president?

January 21, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. nowwhat

Mr. Obama Croons fro Capitalist Cash.

January 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Hmm

Mr. Obama sings for his supper.

January 21, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Joe

Nice to see when he's not ordering the torture or assassination of US citizens he has time to belt out a few tunes.

January 21, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  45. mikrik13

With all the cr@p this man has to shovel through on any given day, to show a little light heartedness is truly uplifting.

January 21, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • arewelivinginobama-bad?

After triumphantly shoveling all the "cr@p" he can onto American citizens, Mr. Obama can gleefully sing about getting the chance to shovel more.

January 21, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  46. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KZYwvSW2Z4&w=640&h=390]

January 21, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  47. Eagle Eye

If Obama likes to sing maybe he should quit his day job and persue a singing career he could do any worst.

January 21, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Trufe Be Tole

worse* Maybe you should learn how to spell before criticizing a job you're obviously too retarded for.

January 21, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  48. Patty

Loved it ! I thought he sounded fantastic !

January 21, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  49. RUTH

HE IS NO AL GREEN JUST AS BEYONCE IS NO ETTA JAMES!!!

January 21, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  50. John

Why can't Obama be principled like you? You're obviously quite a pompous a$$ as well as a stuffed shirt, but you don't fake being a fun guy and you're colleagues told me that you are genuinely and consistently not a fun guy.

January 21, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  51. Jack

Awesome!

January 21, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  52. Jerry

OK!? Mr. Smooth Talker-in-Chief, when are you going to deal with the real issues (the economy, jobs, etc., etc., etc.) affecting our country? Isn't it about time that you started to do the job that you were hired for? The American people did not hire (me excluded) a performer. The American people hired a president to lead our country. Oops! I forgot all you can do is primp for the cameras and blame everyone else for gaffes.

Sorry, my mistake!!!

January 21, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  53. Jaynicia

Geeze, the President can take one step in front of the other leading with his right foot and you'll hear the haters scream, "WHY IS HE WALKING LIKE THAT?? DON'T HE KNOW WE NEED JOBS?? THE ECONOMY BITES AND HE'S WALKING...WALKING!! IT'S LEFT FOOT, RIGHT FOOT, LEFT FOOT, RIGHT FOOT! RON PAUL 2012!!" Really? Dang, he just sang a chorus. Chill out.

January 21, 2012 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  54. madmoma

Four more Mr. Pres., Iam with you all the way. If God is for you, who can be against you?

January 21, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  55. mark

I LIKE this guy, but this man can all sing you a tune and you keep being too easily impressed. that's how he got to the white house last time by smooth talking, since mccain couldn't smooth talk for nothing. but bottom line, we're out of work, i'm out of work for 7 months and looking every day. the spending is crazy and the debt is getting higher. don't be disillusioned again. this man is NOT doing enough, the economy is stagnant and WORSE now than before, the wars are continuing and everything is the SAME!

January 21, 2012 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Danube

Mark, if you're out of work for 7 months, blame yourself. That's what Herman sez...blame yourself.

January 21, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  56. blink44

To those who feel that he's "just a fun guy", he's putting on a show to get votes because that's what he does best(and raise money for his campaign)! Ask his colleagues about what a pompous a$$ he is. He is the stuffed shirt.

January 21, 2012 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  57. blink44

No wonder our country is in such bad shape when we have people who can't spell or use proper grammar voting in presidential elections. Who else would support Obama.

Ron Paul is doing his job and campaigning, and Ron Paul is also the ONLY candidate who predicted the housing bubble. Your Harvard graduated "singer" wasn't smart enough to figure it out. He said that he would be a one term president if he couldn't turn the economy around in three years, but now "it's going to take more time". Another broken promise. If you are anti-war and want someone who actually "gets it", the only vote you can make is Ron Paul. For those who aren't anti-war, please go join the service.

Before listing Obama's accomplishments, you should research the topics. Gadaffi was killed by Libyan rebels with cover from NATO. The last I heard, Obama is not NATO. We are one country in many in NATO. He found Osama bin Laden through one of George Bush's detainees, so without GW, he could have never killed Osama bin Laden. As far as killing terrorists, there are many more to take the place of those being eliminated. Obama is just adding fuel to the fire.

January 21, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  58. les deux

obama sounds good with the music!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqzx-4gutaQ&w=640&h=390]

January 21, 2012 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Zoundsman

hahahaha- That's got to be the coolest leader in the history of the planet. Take away the podium and do
      the footwork. You win, already.

January 22, 2012 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  59. V

With the effeminate mannerisms, I'm not surprised he can sing falsetto

January 21, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  60. rukiddingus

Can't wait for his rendition of "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do". C'mon election day!

January 21, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  61. Marilyn

How can you not vote for this guy, I bet we would never see those stuffed shirt GOP idiots have fun like that. They are too busy bad mouthing our president and trying to take our rights away that they don't agree with.

January 21, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  62. Reena

Handsome, smart, and can sing...lucky Michelle!

January 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  63. LauraS

I don't understand why it's world war 3 with the comments here. OBAMA IS A FUN GUY! He was just adding his personality to his speech in comparison to the dummys that have scripts written for them.

January 20, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • blink44

There must have been a teleprompter for him to read the words to the song just like in the karaoke bars!

January 21, 2012 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  64. John Smith

haha Obama's awesome! :D

January 20, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ohsnap

He is the King of Smooth. Every woman's heart just fluttered...I know mine did!

January 20, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  66. bob

Obama we loves u. Where's me new car obama. Where's me govt cheese obama. Where's me new tv, I lovs me my obama. Just need to extend me unemployment another 208 wks and I sure lovs u more obama J-off

January 20, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Liz the First

Not bad at all!!! who knows, maybe after his 8 years of doing a great job as president, he might get a record deal. how can you vote against someone so incredibly cool? maybe he can team up with Bill Clinton and his sax and put together a nice little band. i'd pay to see him.

January 20, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Ron

He should have been singing "No Buddy Loves Me"

January 20, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Kim

I love this man! He already has my vote of course but this is icing on the cake. Cant always be so serious about things. He has a good voice! Four more years! :-) I dont care what anyone say....he got my vote once again.

January 20, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Justice

Great job Mr. President. You just clinched the 2012 election.

January 20, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  71. george k1

We love President Obama in Canada. He's been the best thing for the USA in years. Please re-elect him.

January 20, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mary Nganga

Hi all,
    Could you kindly learn that it does not pay to be nasty or name-calling others. In fact you only manage to look stupid and not at all decent. The more you hate a person, the more sick you get and carry all the burden. Be civil!

January 20, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  73. b

prolly the only time I'll ever say it: quit yer day job and stick to singing.

January 20, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Don

Well Odumbo has sank even lower, singing? Well he'll need another job soon, As so soon after visiting his parents, Micky and Minnie and borther Goofey too!

January 20, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  75. dew

.why don't he have his wife dance while he sings.i never seen so many stupid people on here.thats why america is in the toilet.

January 20, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Debby

I cannot believe all the crazy comments. I bet if he was white the comments would be different. Bush lied and was the worst president ever. Nobody called him a liar to his face. He took vacations. Nobody made comments. So back off and let president Obama do his job. And by the way he is doing a good job. Took Bush two terms to ruin the country. It is going to take the president two terms to clean up Bush mess.

January 22, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Cee.Louisiana

Wow Mr president. you can do it all.......you have my vote in November......

January 20, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • shut_up

way to go obozo! you could make the taliban give up and shoot themselves with a voice like that. we need to ship you to gitmo and put you on the loudspeakers. they would close that place in a month.................................

January 20, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  77. ArtInChicago

Hey, that was really cool. Way to go Mr. President

January 20, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Richard C

As a Brit with a keen interest in US politics the majority view over here is that Mr Obama is doing a mighty fine job, and many of my friends are if the opinion that if you guys don't want him, he is very much welcome to be our Prime Minister! We've had enough our Public School smoothies....and I bet Cameron can't sing as well as him! Lol!

January 20, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  79. NL

This made my day. What a classy, cool President! Dee, you totally nailed it. Bless you and your family, Mr. President! We've got your back in November.

January 20, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Lily

Already thought he was nearly perfect............and, now , he can sing too !
    Love you, Mr. President. Four more years for sure.
    God Bless President Obama and God Bless the U.S.A.
    2012 will be a very good year.

January 20, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Scott

Great. Now we'll have to listen to all the blather about how Obama can sing, just like we've had to endure the malarkey about what a great athlete he is when he bowls a 39!!!! and throws out every first pitch like a girl with a too-tight brassiere!

January 20, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • shut_up

you should hear him sing"they are coming to talk me away" ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to the funny farm.

January 20, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Carm

Wow, he's got chops! He should become a professional singer, when he leaves office.

January 20, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Vera

Obama is one of our greatest leaders by far. smart, talented, cool, and good looking. Wish we could keep him forever

January 20, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Joi Gibson

My, my, my. Handsome, can croon, terrific Commander-in-Chief, and a wonderful president.
    FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

P.S. Good for you Mark Arena. That word has no place in our language. I, too, have had to stop some of my friends from saying it and they are better for it.

January 20, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Mike

Dude can sing Al Green? He's got my vote!

January 20, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Ange

I heard the clip on my way to work this morning, he's got a very plesant voice. I'm Canadian, and not as informed on US politics, but from what I've seen since he was sworn in, I'd really like him to stay. It helps that no candidate so far looks like a viable alternative.

January 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  87. JOE

@Mark F. Arena

Agree!

January 20, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Mr.President

Wow, our last 3 presidents are pretty talented. Clinton played saxophone, Obama can sing, and George W Bush played the skin flute.

January 20, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Frank

BRAVO! Mr. President. BRAVO!

January 20, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Mark F. Arena

Anyone who hates this guy must be a racist, or more probably, a closet racist. I used to just silently listen whenever my friends used the "N" word in my presence. After Obama's election, I decided to change my M-O. I now tell anyone who uses the word that its use doesn't help anyone-to my surprise, they stopped using the word, at least in front of me. Try it yourself. All any of us can do is try to make small changes. Together, we just might change the world.

January 20, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • notsosad

what a tool.

January 23, 2012 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
    • anyone who hates this guy must be...

there are many reasons to like or dislike something

how about stuffing that 'racist' excuse that is WAY overused

January 23, 2012 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  91. Scope

I don't think Obama should be given four more years. I think he should be given the Presidency for life.

January 20, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnsonj3

I love that, but all the haters would be sick for life. LOL So let give the four more years by voting for him.

January 20, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

This is why people think the democrats are retarded.

January 20, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • maybe

Mr. Obama will probably only need four more years to finishing deforming America.

January 21, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @Dee

You are spot on!

January 20, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  93. chicagogirl

love them both

January 20, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  94. michaelfury

January 20, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Dee

It must be a living hell being an Obama hater. Every time they think they got him on the ropes, he goes and does something like this -or- instructs the killing of Osama Bin Laden -or- helps bring down Muammar Gaddafi -or- rescues the auto industry -or- appoints the first Hispanic to the Supreme Court -or- repeals Don't Ask Don't Tell -or- ends the Iraq war...and Obama haters throw up all over themselves. Gotta love it!

January 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • So true

Love this comment....so truely stated.

January 20, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • lorasam

& let the people say, Amen!! Well said, Dee

January 20, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • SallyinChicago

Dee - you go girl!

January 20, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • waitasec

or disregards his promise of "transparency" or multiplies the debt/deficit or doesn't close Guantanamo or refers to critics as "enemies" or doesn't focus on job/economy until 2010 election results shock him into it...

January 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam9962

Right On Dee.... great comment!!!

January 22, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  96. jeannie

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Judith Crudup

Let's Stay Together never sounded soooo good! I love this MAN – He really get's it and that a rare thing into today's world. God Bless you President Obama.

January 20, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  98. @so soulful

You are exactly right. Good comment.

January 20, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

Thanks! I'm just saying people really need to sit down and think about what has been accomplished in a short amount of time instead of looking at the color of his skin. If people weren't complaining about President Bush putting us in a unjust war and then lying to the American people talking about MIssion Accomplished and CLEARLY it was not, then don't be so quick to jump on President Obama. You should want somebody that is for the improvement of the American people and trying to improve "us" instead of looking out for the more wealth Americans (just saying).

January 23, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  99. karen sheets

Obama rocks! This man deserves antoher 4 years!

January 20, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Americaneedsrealists

Great, lets vote for someone because he' s cool and can sing. How about lets vote for someone because they are qualified and can lead. Biggest problem in this country right now, uninformed voters and those who could not even tell us the functions of the three houses of the US government. If you do not know the answer to that question you should not be able to vote.

January 20, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  100. socalgal

Made me smile!

January 20, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Jomm

Ice does NOT have nothing on this man. this man is the COOLEST. GO PRESIDENT Obama.

January 20, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Leslie

How typical.

Next Stop, white neighborhood, whistle theme to Leave it to Beaver.

January 20, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  103. SoSoulful

I rather enjoyed the little performance that President Obama did. People are FAILING to realize what President Obama has accomplished during his term AND the fact that he is working with a senate and a congress that want to see him FAIL. He's a whole lot better than both President Bush(es). When he won, he stated that it was going to be a hard and a slow process before he could turn around the CRAP that President Bush had put us in and I think he is holding true to that statement.

January 20, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Americaneedsrealists

What is it with everyone who keeps bringing up that the House and Senate have been against him. His first year in office he had a filibuster proof senate and a super majority in the house. The American people did not like what he was doing so they voted to stop him. That is how American politics works like it or not.

January 20, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justice

@Americaneedsrealists. That's because the people who voted him out wanted instant fixes. Now they realize their mistakes.You have a House Speaker who's only job is to see the president only has one term, claim his policies has failed, but can't name one. Upset that he helped the Big 3 automakers recieved government help. Now they are making a profit and now they are suddenly quite. Didn't want to give him credit for the giving the order to get bin Ladin (wouldn't even mention his name), but if those special forces would have been captured or killed they would never let the public forget about it. By the way, Rush Limbaugh even said "Praise Obama". (yea I know...Rush had a Freudian slip)Republican leadership wanted us out of Iraq so now that we're out now their saying we should have stayed longer. Claims Obamacare has failed, but more people have healthcare and it's proven to save money. Employment is up, stock market is up.

January 20, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

@Justice-Agreed!!!

January 23, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  104. wisdom4u2

Now I can name 3 things I like about Mr. O....his wonderful smile, his nice clean polished skin and now his singing. You go Pres.

January 20, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Greg Haus

It's embarrassing. George W. Bush was bad enough, but seeing the elitist Obama trying "kid around" is just painful to watch.

January 20, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hm Um Um!

How I luv that man, sorry Greg i know it's painful but the Pres isn't trying to kid around, he's not trying to charm... he is charming. maybe the pain u feel is envy. you should try getting a little sweetness too, perhaps you would loose some of that nasty envy and get more luv for your own.

January 20, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • SallyinChicago

Greg, it's clear you don't like to see people have a good time and smile and be happy - right?

January 20, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  106. TexasPlayer

I love that sh!t. Go Obama! You got my VOTE!!!!!!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  107. bob

Whata J-off. Maybe he will do the stand up thing and resign. Then go out on the road with that idiot Green. Colt 45 and KFC can sponsor tour. How bout that!

January 20, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

What an intelligent comment, Bob or is it boob?

January 20, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neababy

What an ignorant and racist remark. People like you are the reason this country needs Obama in office for another four years.

January 20, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • calmncool

Oops! Showed your butt, didn't you bob?

January 20, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jomm

Bob, go get under a rock and ride away in your trailer. Like it or not, Obama is here to stay. Get over it. Slavery is not coming back.

January 20, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dish

Bob,

Don't forget the deep-fried Oreos, pork rinds and to modify your Jerry Springer Season Pass on TiVO.

January 20, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Bob, Sorry, I don't see a real man like President Obama doing that whole chicken – colt – resign thing, but from your comments I can see how a guy like you might do that... seems your style- but your side show might want pizza instead. Good Luck in your fading World of the Past

January 20, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny jeter

it always amazes me how people like you can never see how stupid and ignorant and racist they appear by such a statement.. which is great.. because you make yourselves obvious, therefore easier to avoid.

January 20, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • TODDISM34

You big racist piece of you know what. I'm sure you and everyone like you will be on suicide watch when President Obama is re-elected. Hopefully, you'll go ahead and quickly do your self in with one of the guns you thought the president would take from you after the results are in on election night. Be one less racist in the world.

January 20, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justice

Take off the hood and robe, Bob. Let's see your face.

January 20, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Pamela

What better way to relieve stress. Let's have Perry sing 'Hit the Road Jack'; Gingrich sing any country song about women; Santorum – Amazing Grace, Ron Paul – Doctor, Doctor- and Romney – "Money." That should be a qualification: If you cannot sing; You cannot run for President. Our pizza nominee Cain is gone; he liked to sing.

January 20, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dish

Actually Pamela, I think one song can be sung and sum up all of the Republican candidates: Beck's "Loser."

January 20, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ladonna

How about "Ship of Fools" for the Republican candidates?

January 20, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  109. JOE

The very down to earth and multi-talented President Obama. President Obama I'm so proud of you and happy to call you my President. So all you haters out there have a problem with our President playing golf and watching sports on tv? Well, remember GWB? During his tenure I saw him at three World Series, two NBA finals, two Super Bowls and O' yes at the Beijeng Olympics in China. And did any one complain? Not at all! So why the double standard?

January 20, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Synpse

JOE- Let's not forget the [record number of] MONTHS spent at "the ranch"- Plus,,, the time mis-spent avoiding the warnings about al-Queda operatives planning terrorist attacks using commercial jets, and creating false info to support attacking Iraq at the time we had our boot on the neck of the Taliban.

January 20, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cris

right on Joe!

January 20, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Swoney

Two thumbs up to joe. Thanks for keeping it real.

January 20, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  110. ?

I think there's a lot of people who'd vote for him on the basis of his wealth. "Ooooh he's rich. That must mean he'ssmart and can like, totally fix the economy." I think a lot of people are disillusioned with Obama to an extent.

January 20, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Velesia

You stupid....Where them haters at? Where them haters at? ^^^^^^^^^^^

January 20, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  111. soundsgood

He sounds GOOD! He was having fun. Give him a break! He's out of office in a year anyhow, so who cares.

January 20, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pepinium

If you really liked the sound, soundsgood, here is good news: Get ready to hear that tune for another 5 years. If you don't really like it, give it a chance, it is bound to grow on you.

January 23, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  112. kathys

..aweeee the Prez can sing too.....
    Well that sums it up...Barack Obama can do anything:)

January 20, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • lorasam

you're funny; but oh so true. He could sing those few notes to me anytime!. Michelle surely has been blessed with him, & vice versa. Yahweh continue to bless them & our country.

January 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  113. ?

No chance in he!! @?lol

January 20, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  114. pmn

That sounded really good. If he doesn't make it as president for next term...he is got a shot at a new career.

January 20, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  115. @?

yeah, old mitt don't stand a chance. mr flipp flopper, mr. 1%, mr i don't have a clue what the middle class is going through. i wonder just how much money he has in the caymans. add tax dodger to that list.

January 20, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  116. ?

Mitt has a chance to beat Obama, even though the teabaggers don't like him. The rest of them might as we'll show up to the debates in a clown car.

January 20, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  117. ?

He'll be singing in the white house another four years. Mitt-blah. Newt-joke. Lalala, four more years

January 20, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  118. Gary III

@Sean Smith
    THE hardest most stressful job in the world.

January 20, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  119. Obama 2012

Love him!

January 20, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  120. wisley

Hi

January 20, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  121. Unique

WOW Nothing like a lil Old School to set the tone

January 20, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  122. Sean Smith

Everyone has a job and everyone do get time off that job not including one of the most stressful job their is I like the balance

January 20, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  123. kc

REPRESENT President Obama, show the down to earth folk some Love

January 20, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  124. Dee

A hell of a man, 1 dynamite Commander in Chief, handsome....and he can carry a tune. Who knew!!!

January 20, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  125. tom

Just another reason I like this guy. These tea baggers and GOP idiots who claim he doesn't do his job needs to have a look at his daily timetable...and have a look at the news today that yet another Al Qaeda was killed today. Try singing another song you haters. I still believe most of these clowns can't stand the fact that a black man lives in the white house.

January 20, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Pam

I agree with you totally

January 20, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Reader

I agree!!!

January 20, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • prettypiper

Oh yeah....I was left wanting more....Such SWAGGER . A president that get's it. His haters can't seem to understand. A brillant mind is often mis-understood. The FACT that he believes in this country with all of its flaws. His critics voted him in thewhite house...They just didn't expect him to change the good Ol' boys network. Please make sure you evaluate the candidates running for office. Romney-ignorant ; Ginrich: IDIOT......Paul: WEAK.

January 20, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • jason

Teabaggers and GOP idiots? I thought liderals and democrats were supposed to be inclusive and accepting. I guess that only applies if you agree with them. You stay classy.

January 20, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • calmncool

You wouldn't be a Ron Paul supporter, would you, Jason?

January 20, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • SLR

I totally agree with you!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenni

Tom, you are absolutely correct; it's all about the color of the current President of the United States–not how wonderful this man has performed as the Commander in Chief for all the people of this nation. I appreciate, respect, and love what President Obama has done for this country within his first term even with all the negativeness and ill will obstacles. God Bless President Obama and his family.

January 20, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bea

You are spot on!! Our president has more talent in his little finger than all those yaw hoos at the debates...especially the chubby one.

January 20, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnsonj3

You are so right on with this.

January 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • SallyinChicago

Say what you will, he's always got a smile on his face. the others? Look angry and uptight. Obama looks like a happy man.

January 20, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • carmen

AMEN

January 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • cathy figueroa

I agree with you Tom,your spot on. Obama I voted for you then and I have your bumper sticker on my car now for 2012 hope to see you in the white house another 4.

January 20, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gobsmacked

I have to agree with you. I wonder – if GW were filmed crooning out to, say, Tony Bennett, would the right be ranting about how he is never in the white house doing his job? Not likely.

January 20, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • vanessa

You are so right so many hater. The man is doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cris

AMEN!

January 20, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • corky

You got it right Tom!
      Wish he had let loose sooner. I can just see Randy Jackson's reaction, "he's in to win it Dog!" Come on Prez, We want more!

January 20, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justice

Fox news and the republican party just don't have any answers to Obama.

January 20, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

No Jason, it's true, liberals hate idiots.

January 20, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • edward desoto

Very well put. que viva barack.

January 21, 2012 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
    • pepinium

You are absolutely correct Tom, it is fact that millions of people in this country cannot get over their xenophobia and will always find a way o demean anything this President does because his very existence negates their false sense of superiority. Fortunately, there is an easy way to send all these ignoramuses crying back to their mamas, Vote for Obama's Re-Election and get all your friends to do the same. Hopefully, with the help of this Republican House, we should have no problem regaining control of that branch of Government in November. Apparently many of these evangelical-Tea Party voters live in isolated circles where most people agree with their views, which mistakenly leads them to conclude that they represent the majority in this country. Better get ready for a rude awakening people !!

January 23, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Sherry

I agree. Al stays in my vehicle's DVD player. Obama has some pipes of his own. Not doing his job? The GOP has blocked every attempt Obama has made for their own political gain. Wisconsin was only too happy to elect a Republican gov. until that turned around and bit them in the behind with the suspension of their CBA. Guess what? They had a recall vote. The redneck idiots that vote in Republicans deserve what they get when unions across the country are busted in service of owners who pour money into getting Republicans elected (just because racism is alive and well in the U.S.).

January 31, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  126. ?

Hmmm, nothing new. Obama doing something other than his job.

January 20, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Pat

I think you are just jealous

January 20, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Filtered

Yeah, imagine that. A President who has other talents. What is he thinking?!

January 20, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dish

And YOU do nothing but your job 24/7, right? Yea, thought so.

January 20, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve O

Every person that campaigns is doing something other than their job. So far it seems he's done the least. My governor hasn't set foot in the state for almost 3 months.

January 20, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnsonj3

and what do you do hater?

January 20, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • lorasam

Could you do his job? You're probably not doing your 1 assignment. The stress/responsibility of it alone: there's not enough mpney in the world for me to want it.. 10:39am: shouldn't u be working? If u r @ work, you're not doing what they're paying u 4; robbing the employer? hhhmmmm!!

January 20, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

I like what another poster said: He "instructs the killing of Osama Bin Laden .... helps bring down Muammar Gaddafi ... rescues the auto industry ... appoints the first Hispanic to the Supreme Court ... repeals Don't Ask Don't Tell ... ends the Iraq war...", and what should appeal more to you, he deports more illegal immigrants per year than any previous president, and under his watch, over 500,000 government jobs have been cut. Oh, and he prevented the second Great Depression. And you guys snap any time he takes a vacation (much less frequently than Bush or Clinton), or even chirps out a tune? Get a life, preferably one that contributes positively to society even 1/1000th of the degree that Obama has.

January 20, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • !

A lot of sore responses to a trolling comment.

January 20, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • jd

Crawl back under your rock.

January 20, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

He at lest has a sense of humor? You? Just a nasty troll looking for another opportunity to insult. Get over it.

January 20, 2012 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Yeah, not doing his job, by taking an entire 5 seconds out of his speech to have a little fun. Look at the stats on past presidents and their vacations/not working time and compare to Obama if you're curious. I think he should be doing more, but it's a stressful job, so I can't really complain too much.

January 22, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Electric_Pink

?, the President is seeking re-election. Therefore campaigning is part of the job so he can keep his job.

January 22, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • sam9962

Hey ? ... gotta let u in on a little secret.... the ladies are lovin this! Next thing u know he's gonna bust out with "Can't Touch This!" LOL Right On Prez!!!

January 22, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  127. George Orange

I went to school with Al Green. He is a pretty good guy.

January 20, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Way to try to turn the story iabout Obama singing nto something about you. So you went to school with Al Green. So what? Is that your big claim to fame? If so, you need to get out more you narcissistic loser.

January 20, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

That's cool! Must have been interesting to watch him become successful. Carol, don't be a mean person.

January 20, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • J.C.

Jeez, Carol. Got sand in your crack?

January 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • umm

Carol,

Go change your tampon and stfu.

January 20, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Veronia

Yikes Carol, you are super mean for no reason. George was just making a passing comment that was just fine and you got all crazy on him. Try to be nice and love people more, being so bitter is bad for your health!

January 20, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandie

Fantastic!!
      Love it.

January 20, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pattysboi

How cool is that! Ignore the naysayers.

January 20, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • bennyboy

I'm with carol on this one.

January 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justice

Calm yourself, Carol. That comment was needless.

January 20, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Catch-22

I went to school with Carol. She is a pretty good guy too.

January 20, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neil Cassidy

George's comment is not only relevant, it is cool. "Narcissistic" is the insult du jour, it seems. If you check out the traits listed under "narcissistic personality disorder," you will find that having no regard for others' feelings is one of them, as is a tendency to project. Carol, seems you need to check out those symptoms of yours and stop projecting. lol

January 21, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
    • ldstep

@Carol: Wow....U are truly a bitter, unhappy person. The year is just starting off so I hope things get better for you.

January 21, 2012 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
    • TT

Did everyone at your school have colors for last names? ;)

January 21, 2012 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Marcus

Carol is probably another peaceful, tolerant, accepting liberal.

January 21, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Dogamus

Carol....Wow what a reaction. Does nobody pay you any attention? Poor baby !

January 21, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Save America First

This is what San Diego officials do under the current administration:

This is what happened in Nazi Germany in 1939 – STOP FASCISM in AMERICA NOW.

January 21, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • dogamus

Bennyboy ??

January 21, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Nissan

No, no....don't bother...I'll pick-up that name you dropped for you.

January 22, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Electric_Pink

Carol, take it down a few notches. There's no need to be so discourteous.

January 22, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Mat Fortier

Nice clip. I like seeing the human side of the most powerfull man in the world... President Obama..ma..ma!!

January 22, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dieyoung

He could be busting out with some Gucci Mane or Wacka Flocka.

January 23, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
    • BlueAlliance

Gee Carole – it's just too much to contend with – Obama has another talent – how can that be! You just gotta tear him down for that, it's just not fair, is it!!

January 23, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Sherry

Al Green is, and has always been, my favorite singer ( I'm a child of that era). That voice! Obama has some pipes of his own!

January 31, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |