Today's news you might've missed:
- Rihanna (who, apparently, prefers to get in shape in an itty-bitty bikini) will perform with Coldplay for the first time at the 54th annual Grammys. Also performing: Paul McCartney!
- Whitney Cummings is the latest to come to the defense of Lana Del Rey. Bottom line? Performing is hard, and everyone should learn to chillax. [Whitney Cummings' Tumblr]
- Ladies and gentleman, please remain seated as we alert you that reports are saying William Shatner's been axed as Priceline's "The Negotiator." [EW]
- The bada** honey badger more than likely doesn't care, but there's a TV show being developed around the viral video character. [THR]
- There's a tabloid rumor going around that O.J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's dad. We don't know how to wrap our minds around this gossip, so we'll point you in the direction of Kim Kardashian's joking tweet, which was posted Thursday along with a photo of the offending headline: "Now we have all the answers! It makes sense now! Khloe u are so tan!" [Kim Kardashian's Twitter]