Today's news you might've missed:
- Forget what you've heard: Adele has posted an item on her blog denying that she's been romancing a married man. "This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon," Adele writes. "Contrary to reports and headlines in the press today, Simon is divorced and has been for four years." [Adele.Tv]
- Age is clearly nothing but a number for Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart. Lopez retweeted this statement posted by her rumored beau last night: "Age, status, n opinions of others are irrelevant. Our hearts are endless and our souls infinite....Our ages are mere reminders of the hours logged on this earth and the precious time remaining.....We should all honor our time here by indulging our passion and dreams. So, close your ears and open your hearts; Love and be happy!" [Jennifer Lopez's Twitter]
- Although the Internet may have led you to believe it, it seems Jay-Z never said that he would stop using the word "b***h" in his lyrics since he's now the proud father of baby Blue Ivy. The man may have 99 problems, but a....well, you know the rest. [Rolling Stone]
- While everyone flips out about the young actress who plays Lily on "Modern Family" not-actually-saying the "F" word on tonight's episode, THR has helpfully rounded up all the other s*** Lily has said. [THR]
- Logo's lined up a U.S. premiere of the second special of "Absolutely Fabulous" - it's the 20th anniversary of the series this year, dahhhling - on February 6 at 10:30 p.m. ET.
- So here's the thing: "The Artist," funnily enough, isn't what you'd call a "talker." Unfortunately, that little tidbit failed to make it across the pond, where some moviegoers are demanding refunds because of the lack of dialogue. [Telegraph]
- And last but not least in couple news, Rihanna and Chris Brown are rumored to have been "secretly hooking up"....for the past year. [Us Weekly]