While you were working...
January 18th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Forget what you've heard: Adele has posted an item on her blog denying that she's been romancing a married man. "This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon," Adele writes. "Contrary to reports and headlines in the press today, Simon is divorced and has been for four years." [Adele.Tv]
  • Age is clearly nothing but a number for Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart. Lopez retweeted this statement posted by her rumored beau last night: "Age, status, n opinions of others are irrelevant. Our hearts are endless and our souls infinite....Our ages are mere reminders of the hours logged on this earth and the precious time remaining.....We should all honor our time here by indulging our passion and dreams. So, close your ears and open your hearts; Love and be happy!" [Jennifer Lopez's Twitter]
  • Although the Internet may have led you to believe it, it seems Jay-Z never said that he would stop using the word "b***h" in his lyrics since he's now the proud father of baby Blue Ivy. The man may have 99 problems, but a....well, you know the rest. [Rolling Stone]
  • While everyone flips out about the young actress who plays Lily on "Modern Family" not-actually-saying the "F" word on tonight's episode, THR has helpfully rounded up all the other s*** Lily has said. [THR]
  • Logo's lined up a U.S. premiere of the second special of "Absolutely Fabulous" - it's the 20th anniversary of the series this year, dahhhling - on February 6 at 10:30 p.m. ET.
  • So here's the thing: "The Artist," funnily enough, isn't what you'd call a "talker." Unfortunately, that little tidbit failed to make it across the pond, where some moviegoers are demanding refunds because of the lack of dialogue. [Telegraph]
  • And last but not least in couple news, Rihanna and Chris Brown are rumored to have been "secretly hooking up"....for the past year. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @5:51

U:re one of cc trolls thou. Jmo

January 19, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @4:18

Cuz u r get a room?

January 19, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Nope. I am not. Get a room did used to comment around the time I was around but I am not him, sorry. I just noticed that this guy was telling us to get a room and thought he was trying to make a play on words... maybe I gave him too much credit.

January 19, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. derpeat

Fu-ck You!

January 19, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. repeat

Said it b4 I will say again. You have a strange fasination with each other. Why don't you get a room-all of you ! [Except richard fore. No hopes for him or her]

January 19, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

You must get a rise out of pretending to be Get a room.

January 19, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Richard Fore

What are you losers going on about? Did you freaks have a little troll convention someplace? You all really meet here and get together? Thats just sad.

January 19, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. LAB

I love you,I love you all.

January 19, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Sly Sadie

@2:14- So what if they are. Who cares. Obviously, this is a huge problem for you.

January 19, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sly Sadie

I agree with Trix. Get a grip, people. We all have the same right to post on this blog. Who said the trolls decide who's here & who's not. If you didn't like those folks, oh well. Nobody really cares! If they have friends who like to protect their honor, so what! Get over it. Geeze, how old are you people? How about everyone lighten up a bit? All this ragging on everyone is getting pretty old.

January 19, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @@trix

Trix is one of them.

January 19, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @trix

well said!

January 19, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cletis

You people act worse than a grammer school children.

January 19, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  12. LAB

@trix if you like it so much by all means go there and stay,like the pr**ks that have supposedly left.

January 19, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

If you have a problem with the people who are left here talking about cc maybe it is you who should leave. No one's asking you to read our comments. No one here I would say is necessarily "envious" of cc and his gang just because they talk about their adventures. I take things as I see them, and what I see is just a story written over a forum about people having a good time. Good for them. I don't see why you need to get all upset over people talking about them. For the sake of your health, maybe you should go elsewhere. Troll.

January 19, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ LAB

Just curious... does LAB happen to stand for Lame @zz 13!tch?

January 19, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LAB

LAB jealous,friendless?You all are the ones envying them and their 'good times'I think they're nuts.I wouldn't walk to the corner with any of them no to mention go on a trip with any of them.That angry maniac with all the guns is the main one anybody with any kind of smarts wouldn't go near him,he seems to have a short fuse,jealous of that?Uhh no.

January 19, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @really

CC was from Texas. Coolbreeze said he was from Wisconsin & was a Browns fan (previous home). Pretty sure u r wrong on that one. Peace is still here, that's obvious. Starrfire pops in, but due to trolling, she's probably a little gun shy. Alecia, who knows. Her name gets used constantly, but most are not her. The wow guy who knows.

January 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. lol

Cant stop talking about them or stop trolling them. Yea they having more fun than here @I snoozed.

January 19, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Ha!

u miss them?! u r one of them.

January 19, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. The Måd Råp3r

I think most of the gang still lurks or posts under rotating aliases. I agree that the quality has dropped off a bit on here. But there's still a good deal of fun to be had, just have have to ignore the more ignorant trolls. Normally this would cause them to go away, the one we've got here is a special kind of stupid/tenacious. Such is life.

January 19, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

I've always used this alias, just as you have always used yours. I just never commented as often.

January 19, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  18. I snoozed.

I know there is pry alots of 'snoozers'. The blog has gone to u know where. If every1 had got along can u think how much fun we would be hving ? Sighing and back to punching keys.

January 19, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  19. @11:21

i hear u! too bad too. i used to like their posts. i think i would have clicked with these folks. i would of liked that Vegas vacation, too. u snooze, u lose, i guess.

January 19, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  20. @@@Lab

I wish I would've contact them. I was ascared it was a troll and didn't.Then I did and the email had been taken off. I think about what they're doing next.

January 19, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  21. @@Lab

AGREED!

January 19, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  22. @LAB

I think it is neat they made friends, why wouldnt u ? 2 bad more ppl here were not like them. We cld be hving alots of fun. They are hving a he!!of more fun then us.

January 19, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  23. @Lab

it means, for all the crap they say about those folks, they made friends. apparently they aren't as bad as some of u think, especially if they feel comfortable enough to call or text each other, and go to Vegas together.

January 19, 2012 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  24. @trix are for kids

Lab sounds jealous and friendless. Lol

January 19, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  25. Sly Sadie

Oh, I got the joke. Speaking of mess ups, I'm next? What is that supposed to mean other than a threat? Not that it means anything to me.

January 19, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Sly Sadie

No, Chris Brown was known for beating his girlfriend Rihanna. The guy was making a comment to poke fun at Chris Brown at the same time he was "threatening" you. I can't vouch for this guy, but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to e-threat anyone. Online threats are usually empty.

January 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @trix are for kids

Do they monitor better then here ?

January 19, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Not sure how they do their moderating... but if you don't like a comment you can give a thumbs down... or if you like a thumbs up. I think it's a lot better than over here, where the same troll often times goes on different aliases to give himself pats on the back.

January 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  27. LAB

Wow the cc gang made friends big fat hairy deal.

January 19, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  28. @trix are for kids

Thx, anything is better then here. I'm sick of it too. Just go to yahoo ?

January 19, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  29. @trix

the cc gang are texting & calling each other now. they were the smart ones! they actually made friends on blog. i say, good for them.

January 19, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  30. trix are for chumps

I am not a child. I am a grown man. I eat oatmeal with nanners.

January 19, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  31. Sly Sadie

@Chris Brown- are you mocking my name? lol. So, I'm next, huh. What, ya going to beat me through my computer screen? Do you know how terrified I am right now? Not in the least!

January 19, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Sly Sadie

Nah, it's just someone who makes fun of Chris Brown for beating up women... I don't think you got that joke.

January 19, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Chris Brown, lol...

January 19, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. trix are for kids

Is that where the cc gang went ?

January 19, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids (real one)

No idea where that gang went. Honestly the quality is better there. You'd probably enjoy it more. The trolls here are somewhat harmless but I can understand why people felt they ruined the quality of this site.

January 19, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  33. trix are for chumps

F o chris brown. Your next, by rhi again.lol

January 19, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  34. yea

@trix-it makes it easier to pull up on a favorite. Don't mean its a favorite-sheesh.

January 19, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

I was referring to the favorites list; whether it's your favorite... well... that's your problem.

January 19, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  35. yea

@sly sadie Nice guys get trolled 2. The abusive guys don't like nice guys. They are a threat to them. Even on blogs. Same for some of the women,no, girls here. I'm agree with 1O:24 comment. I going to go to that blog where every one else went and delete this 1. Good luck sly sadie.

January 19, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • @ yea

You should go to Yahoo. They have a LOT funnier comments, and there's usually a lot better ON-TOPIC commentary (and better articles, sometimes...). The stuff Marquee posts has been lower in quality, so I am not that surprised that the comments here have also decreased in quality.

January 19, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  36. Sly Sadie

Morning all! @oooo- sorry I missed you again. I didn't have internet access last night for some reason. I live out in the country, & have satellite internet. Must have been due to the weather or something. So, your car project, are you restoring a car, or just repair of your every day car? @Coolbreeze- How are you today? You are right. Too many gals take back dirt bags. Rihanna must not be the brightest. Too many nice guys out there to put up with that crap.

January 19, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Chris Brown

You got something to say to me, "Sly Sadie?" What kind of name is that? Don't make me knock you out. RiRi is my girl, she always will be. She's very smart and successful. Yeah, I messed up, but I fessed up. Speaking of mess up, you're next.

January 19, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  37. @956

They are not mature enuff to use their 'own' name or to stop trolling all together. Would be nice though. I don't post anymore,cept right now, just read comments-they get dummer by the day. I am thinking like others to just delete marquee blogs from my favorites, not my favorite no more. Used to be fun here not so much no more. Sad.

January 19, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  38. mr hanky

Dearest tracie. U can eat me I would luv it like I luv u.I am ur secret admirer.

January 19, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  39. @fanny

Give it 2 them. Use a name so ppl quit accusing every1else. Some ppl come 2 comment and get accussed of being some1else-not fair is it ? 'Fanny' r u Alecia ?

January 19, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  40. @mad raper

U wont get a answer from troll-school is in session. Have to catch him after homework is done tonite.lol Dont think tracie has that kind of mean streak like troll.

January 19, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  41. The Måd Råp3r

@trace,
    Meant to ask you this the other day. Are you the one jacking peoples names? Is it because we poo-poo'd your constant doo doo posting?

January 19, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  42. tracie

I had Cheerios with doo doo chunks for breakfast. Tastes great with some sugar. Is that girl in the picture a doo doo head?

January 19, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  43. @8:31

That explains the mentality level of a two year old that you and your friends have on here.

January 19, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  44. Oooo wow man

Sadie I missed you again. I get busy out in the garage and lose track of time. I have listened to ZZ Top more lately out there. I noticed some troll had a good time using my name. Very poorly, I might add.lol Sweet dreams Sadie.

January 18, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. mom

Nah, not peace. Try again.

January 18, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Coolbreeze

You are right Sadie...Chris Brown is a loser and some women don't learn who the nice guys are. Mom...hang in there.

January 18, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sly Sadie

Evening all! I'm glad J-lo has found true love. I'm sure she'll find it again, and again, and again. They fall in & out of love so easily, I'm sure he will be the first of many. Anyone want to bet how long it will be until she is "single" again? What's up with that stupid Rhianna going back with Chris Brown. Some people just don't learn.

January 18, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  48. @@mom

Ur so desperate to blame some1 and u blame peace-lmao now that is funny. If she did troll I guess I wouldnt blame her-u wished death on her u @ss whole.

January 18, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  49. LAB

If you just have 4'that's all you need.

January 18, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  50. cubicle desk

I bet they are going to ask us about American Idol tomorrow. We are watching it and its the most boring first episode ever. We should have listened to my daughter and watched MIDDLE.

January 18, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. @richard fore

In a mavrick ? U a midget ?

January 18, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  52. mom

I'm nobody but an annoyed adult!!

January 18, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  53. @Mom

aka as Peace from your friend Charlie Crack. You play innocent but you're involved with the trolling also. Yea, we know -you'll come on say otherwise.

January 18, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Jason

Adults fighting with school kids. It really shows the mentality of some of the adults posting on here.

January 18, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fanny

Are you serious? Have you seen the garbage the "school kids" post in these comments? It's about time someone gave it back to them!

January 19, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  55. Benn

Why no American Idol blog?

January 18, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Emma

I haven't hijacked anything,maybe it was your 'freind'Leo.

January 18, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  57. mom

Kids, don't you have any homework to do? Go read a book or something. You're annoying the adults!!

January 18, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Keith

yea emma. u're the one that hijacked my name.

January 18, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Emma

Maybe you should be asking Keith that question.

January 18, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Leo

I'm adult. I pick on kids.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! who's the man?! Hey gals! I'm single! Want a date?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

January 18, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danny

Oh... someone's very, very butt-hurt... Awww! Maybe you should go see the school nurse? Funny how the kids start cryin' about being picked on when they are on the receiving end for a change! LOL!

January 18, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

When I was a kid I knew it was time to get in the crawl space when Mom and Dad smoked their funny cigarettes and broke out the scotch. Halfway through the bottle they'd yell out the rules for Fight Club and sh¡t was in. Good times, good times.

January 19, 2012 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |