Paris Hilton has another album on the way, and it'll involve Afrojack
January 17th, 2012

Paris Hilton has another album on the way, and it'll involve Afrojack

Prepare your ears for more of the husky tones of Paris Hilton's voice - we're assuming this will feature her real voice, not the baby one - because the heiress has a second album on the way.

Hilton, 30, spilled to MTV at a Golden Globes after-party that she's been in the studio cranking out more music.

"It's completely different from my last album," the former "Simple Life" star said. "I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album."

This time around, Hilton, who describes herself as "very musically talented," says she's going for a more dance/club feel.

The collaboration with Afrojack has wrought "the most incredible tracks," Hilton said. "I was just in the studio with RedFoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO."

(It turns out that she goes way back with the "Party Rock Anthem" duo: "I've known them since I was a little girl. We grew up together 'cause our parents are friends," she shared.)

According to Hilton, you can expect to hear a new single from her in the next two months. "I'm so excited," she added. "The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer."

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. community

You could definitely see your expertise within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

October 5, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cisco Modules

Excellent goods from you, man. I've take into account your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've bought right here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

September 10, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dude

UGH! Where is it? I wanna hear it!! lol I actually liked her last album! And to all the haters out there, you don't have to actually be able to sing to make it in the music industry, didn't cha know? you just have to have good music! So deal with it! I am team Paris ALLLLLLLLLLLL the way! Woo woo!

July 23, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. taffd

well, if a Beatles reunion is impossible, a new Paris Hilton album would be the next best thing!!!

January 28, 2012 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  5. Hubert

I look forward listening to your music, Paris. I am excited!!! :)

January 26, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  6. JOE in LOS ANGELES

Really. The only talent Paris Hilton has is her x-rated video. You got to be kidding. She probably paid the record company to make her an album and not the other way around. Anyone buying this crap will be shot dead. Outlaw this $#!+ rightaway.

January 18, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. derp

"It's completely different from my last album,"

So she found a new way to suck.

She should stick to the only sucking she is any good at.

January 18, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Clete

"Very musically talented." Who do you think you are kidding.

January 18, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. hkdakota

I sure the Hilton family is so proud.

January 18, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. Nancy P

WOW!! A second album.

Did she have a first or are they referring to a spread of nude photos in her personnal photo album?

January 18, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. magnus

How many talented starving artists are there in the world? And this fraud buys her way into the studio and acts as if she is music star. Disgusting.

January 18, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  12. Paris Chilton

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNnCQOUXxQ&w=640&h=390]

January 18, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. Summer819

I am on pins and needles awaiting the release.

Of course she describes herself as musically talented. She's full of herself. Even if one of her songs is kind of catchy I will avoid it like the plague based purely on principle.

January 18, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  14. Enoch100

Just because someone recorded her howling at the moon doesn't mean the public needs to be exposed to it!

January 18, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  15. Praying for Deafness

Why must we be tortured so this wench can waster money on a record.

January 18, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. A

Dance/Club feel???Read...running my voice through a machine so it sounds ok...backed up by music made by machines...So much talent!

January 18, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  17. jry160

Oh, thank God! I can now sleep at night knowing this.

January 18, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mc

I will put Paris' " Stars are Blind" video up against any RAP video ever made . Never said she could do it live now. She a couple pretty decent radio quality songs there.

January 18, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

It's black and white. Ooooh she's a visionary. And look, she's cavorting about half naked, it's like Lindsay Logan channeling Scorsese.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpqB22c4G8&w=640&h=390]

January 18, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  19. botwiddly

please go back to jail and leave us alone

January 18, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  20. will 7211

Whatever I did in my past life Im real sorry but this is enough already. First album then another next thing you know another GOD PLZ MAKE HER STOP

January 18, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  21. BethTX

Dear Lord, I know I haven't been a good person, but do I deserve this???

January 18, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  22. trix are for kids

Ron, you sound like a broken record. Had it not been for her "video" we probably would've never known who she was.

January 18, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  23. Matt

This is a good thing, folks. This is Congress' opportunity to put aside their partisan bickering and come together to put a bill on President Obama's desk that would outlaw the recording of, possession of or playing of Paris Hilton's music.

C'mon Congress – it's the right thing to do. Put an end to this threat before she attempts a comeback.

January 18, 2012 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  24. Carla

I wish this girl would throw her money at some charitable organizations rather than throwing it away making music.

January 18, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  25. MEMEMEM

OH MY GOSH! WE ARE ALL SO EXCITED! HER MUSIC IS SO AWESOME! This is so news worthy.
    Forget the bad things that happen in the world.
    Forget the poor people!
    Paris Hilton is making a music cd!

OMG OMG OMG

Sad, sick and disgusting.
    She she take some of her daddy's money and help some poor kids, who need food clothes and an education.

January 18, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  26. barbara

When will this young woman start acting like a responsible adult and do something worthy with her life and millions?

January 18, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  27. Truamerikan

There was a first album? Sorry I missed it. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

January 18, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  28. Nellie

I am sad to admit that I did enjoy her first single off the first album.

January 18, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  29. Steve

APPLE JACKS?

January 18, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  30. Paris is Burning

I am really looking forward to this! Paris rules!

January 18, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  31. werthrough

Sounds like more afro-JUNK to me. Another sell-out to the garbage..

January 18, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  32. SuperDave

And we care why? And this is CNN front page news why? Imagine your loved one lost in a sunk cruise ship realizing that CNN thinks this news seems to be as inportant as that news? What is wrong with CNN???

January 18, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  33. Beatlejeb

Wow!!! I can't wait! She's better than The Beatles!

January 18, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  34. Yada Pada

Fugly horch.

January 18, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  35. Jason Moore

There was an article here on CNN about me a while back. I'd love to speak to all of you directly about what you think of Paris as I'm responsible for putting her on the map. You can find me via Google; just search for Controlled Chaos Consulting. Thanks!

January 18, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  36. J0nx

Nice! I don't know about you guys but my credit card is on standby!

January 18, 2012 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  37. TODAY

can't wait to buy it...LOL

January 18, 2012 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  38. @Ron

Are you saying that every time we comment on a blog that person makes money from that? (Your 12:O1am comment)

January 18, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  39. Playjojo

OH...MY..GOD..NO!! You couldn't make a scary movie any more horrifying!

January 18, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  40. Really

So....who even bought the first album?

January 18, 2012 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  41. NFLD Thought

Now seriously, who in their right mind would even consider listening to this garbage let alone buying it?

January 18, 2012 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  42. gaRY

P.H. is cheap meat with inflated price tag. Vapid vixen wanna be. She's icky. Use her hotels, pay for her bling. Not me!

January 18, 2012 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  43. Christine

I think Paris is a sweet woman. I know that I probably wouldn't have fared as well if I'd been born an heiress. She hasn't done anything that a lot of other young women have done, sans the paparazzi stalking their every move. Add to that the people that will ALWAYS want something from her because of her name. Life is difficult enough for the general population, can you imagine if everything they did was on display?
    Good luck, Paris, in your new endeavor! You deserve peace and happiness.

January 18, 2012 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  44. kanyesgay

She had a couple of decent song/videos years back. She is gorgeous and rich and it can buy you the talent to make you look good . Nothing wrong with that . She is lucky. Her songs were and are better than ANYTHING I ever heard from Diddy or Kanye.

January 18, 2012 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  45. Mom of Three

Which just goes to show. The most talented do not get the breaks. The consumer is force fed vomit like this, while there are truly talented musicians out there who never get an ear. And the record industry wonders why it's having problems? I am glad there is You Tube for the average, poor musician to get their stuff out there. If they're good, it'll be noticed. It's happened before.

January 18, 2012 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  46. wr

She's got that just-took-it-up-the-cornhole look going on.

January 18, 2012 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jesus C.

I can't wait!!!!!!!! I'm sure the album will be just as good as her Oscar winning performance in "House of Wax."

January 18, 2012 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  48. Someone

This was a waste of bandwidth and 5 minutes of my life (only because I read the comments).

January 18, 2012 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  49. Rick1948

Paris Hilton has another home video on the way? Is that what they said??

January 18, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  50. there is no god

I'll just stick the forks in my ears now, thank you.

January 18, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  51. John

"describes herself as "very musically talented," No Paris, your "friends" tell you this because they like your money. Good thing you do have a lot of money to pay for the 1000 man hours it will take to digitally correct your "musical talent".

January 18, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  52. Andy

She'll sell millions of her albums only because she'll buy millions of her albums. The only people more pathetic than this talentless slop are the people that buy her crap.

January 18, 2012 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  53. gggg

Second album?!?! There was a first?

January 18, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  54. yahmez

The RIAA wants to blame piracy for the demise of the music industry. I beg to differ: I have heard Paris Hilton's first album. It is absolutely horrible. It sounds like two cats fighting in a bag of dance beats.

January 18, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  55. Snoot

Her album will do just fine, for if there's one thing Americans truly love, it's crap.

January 18, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  56. Not Famous

I dont know what is less relevent or even the slightest interesting. The fact that this spawn of the Hilton hotel chain family thinks someone outside her entourage will buy an "album" of hers, or that the Has Beens of Destiny's Child announce they have branded Beyonce an excellent mother after a week of motherhood. I wonder if she's even met the kid yet since it didnt come out of her! Could we please stick to real news, like when Perry will next say something stupid. OH, too late!

January 18, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  57. OLJ

Whatttt?? When was the first out? :)

January 18, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Ron

I thought you was still locked up? ... oh my bad O..L...J nevermind ...

January 18, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  58. michael

Does she have Down's syndrome?

January 18, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  59. michael

Like I care.

Really.

Paris who?

January 18, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  60. gram104

please please don't torture us do us all a favor and do an album in another country and then put it on MUTE!!!!!!!!!

January 17, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  61. David the Great

I'm willing to bet money that you won't hear it on the radio, so we are safe for now.

Paris, if you ever read this, just why? Stick to modeling and counting your money, because you are NOT as interesting as you think you are.

January 17, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  62. the_dude

The end of the world is upon us

January 17, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  63. edvhou812

I remember back when I turned on the radio, and I heard music. I remember back when music news was about musicians. Is it any wonder nobody wants to spend more than 99 cents on "music" anymore, and the "music" industry is always losing money? It's because the music is gone, replaced by pure crap.

January 17, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @Ron

What is 269 ? Anybody know ?

January 17, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

269? Just some crap that came out my mouth 'cause I got mad !!! lmao!!! Would be interesting to see what other people say 269 is though!!! lmao ! 269 means ," Ron, don't be mad cause people don't like my friend "Paris" ! Even though manyof you don't appreciate her, let me say this. Think about things you have done in your life that you would not like your mother seeing ... now imagine that the whole world gets to see it & judge you. Nobody is perfect. If you truly new the person & not what you read only you would change your mind. She is a really cool & intelligent person, that's all. I defend all my friends & will continue to do that. 269 is simply rubbish, I was mad $#@#%% , but there is truth in this, you have no idea how much money is earned through this type of chatter & for that I am extremely grateful, which includes my wife, children (all grown) & associates. The new medium, good or bad serves a viable purpose. One in which I profit greatly, so please feel free to judge me ... I ain't perfect either! Tchuss!

January 18, 2012 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  65. Ron

lol, night all, take care "The Måd Råp3r" have a good one.

January 17, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  66. The Måd Råp3r

@Ron,
    If this is Ron Hilton you should definitely send some goons over to the guy at desperateexes.com. He's got all manner of slanderous things to say about you, he looks like the king of the d-bags as well. I'm out, night all.

January 17, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Please...already!

The majority of comments have pretty much established that WE ARE ALL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT PARIS H. Ron, you must be either extremely gay, or the biggest dude fan boy of Paris', it's sickening how you drip saccharin commentary about her accomplishments. I vote gay.

She has marketed herself well, so has Madonna, Kardashians, etc..... but the majority of us don't give a rats ass. Brass tacks, she's a spoiled brat that offered nothing to the entertainment industry or any industry for that matter. She's a socialite with no talent, a rich kid who's nepotism has allowed her many opportunities and the naive of the young american public is partly to blame.

January 17, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

You are very unlucky today! You should not insult who you do not know! You obviously have a deep seeded problem which is why you like to insult people. That will be resolved. I will show you personally who I am and if I am gay.
      269 buddy. Have a nice day.

January 17, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • GoParis

If she was worth nothing and offered nothing, she wouldn't be a billion dollar brand. Not mention all the jobs she created for the public with her 30+ stores worldwide. All idiots like you who have no idea what they talk about!

January 17, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Not Again

Paris please go away. What the hell is an Afrojack?

January 17, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  69. GoParis

Congrats, Paris! The first album was really great. The work she did with Scot Scotch was also very good. This one will be more house music. CNN forgot to mention that she's filming another musical movie with the director of Saw movies. It will be like the Repo! movie.

January 17, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • wpgguy

yea and that movie was a Blockbuster,,,you little Paris toadies are sickening

January 17, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  70. jefflazrn

I guess one can do pretty much anything if they have money...

January 17, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  71. mimi

She's trying to look like she has a real talent. She should make another x movie she would do well with it .

January 17, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

Maybe you should make 1 Mimi & gain the ability to actually pay your bills & not waste time bashing someone you don't even know. Want to judge someone? Look in the mirror!

January 17, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Jerome Horowitz

Move along folks, nothing to see here......

January 17, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  73. DedTV

I liked the song 'Screwed' from her first album. It's been on my playlist for years. Her voice isn't comparable to a Kelly Clarkson, Fergie or Beyonce level, but it's something approaching "Jewel with a minor cold" which is better than half the chicks on teh radio today.
    Just because she's best known for being an annoying tramp doesn't mean she can't sing a decent song.

January 17, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Peace

@ Todd W, LOL, I think you have it figured out already!

January 17, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  75. NANCY

paris hilton is a waste of EVERYONE'S time...........don't blog about her

DEMAND EQUAL TIME FOR BETTY WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 17, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  76. nancy

JOIN ME IN TELLING OFF ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT

MAKE THEM ACKNOWLEDGE OUR GOLDEN GIRL BETTY WHITE!!!!!

January 17, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  77. ToddW

I looked up info on what is required "Education Wise" for people who make perfumes and the answer was that alot of perfume makers have a siginifcant background in formal education pertaining to either environmental chemistry or organic chemistry. Now out of curiousity when commments are made such as Paris Hilton has made or launched or designed 14 different perfumes – fragrances, can we then assume that Miss Hilton had studied extensively in Chemistry and has the appropriate academic cred's to design these fragrances...or is she simply hiring the chemistry folks to do the work for her then she sniffs and then goes, " Yah I like that one so I'll put my name on it and take the credit for creating it ". Seriously I'm totally curious to know...how does that work ?

January 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Nancy

Ahhhh....HELLO people...Paris is such a non issue

January 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  79. The Måd Råp3r

Everybody posting links to the first album isn't doing her any favors. The first song she's singing about getting naked. The second she's singing about all the men she gets with. I don't think she's a tramp but the lyrics certainly reinforce the publics perception in that regard.

@Ron, So are you going to answer me about the labels or just continue spanning about her empire o' finance?

January 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

hahaha you are clueless! You think she signed for money?!!!! LMAO Dude, you have absolutely no clue what her net worth is. She is not doing it for money. Anywho, take care & good luck. Believe it or not it is people "LIKE YOU" that make people like me "VERY WEALTHY" again good luck. feel free to bash, lmao.

January 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

I'm unsure how I've made you, "VERY WEALTHY" but if it's in caps it must be true. I'll go out on a limb and say you're in PR or something judging by our chat here. Regardless of her net worth it still doesn't make sense to me, ditching the label equals far more artistic control over her work as well. With the label she'll have some suit over her shoulder dictating the direction. Good luck to you as well.

January 17, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Ron,

You're definitely better at BS than you are at PR.

January 18, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  80. TamarS

she had a first album? who bought it?

January 17, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Nancy

ENOUGH ABOUT PARIS HILTON.

DID NO ONE ELSE NOTICE THAT ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT TOTALLY IGNORED BETTY WHITE'S 90TH BIRTHDAY TODAY???/

SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 17, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  82. sharky

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

January 17, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  83. ToddW

Wow you learn something new everyday! I knew she had the baby voice....Then here we come to find out she's got a grownup voice too? Has anyone ever heard it ?

January 17, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  84. wpgguy

Why?? Is this some cruel joke?

January 17, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  85. fretlessbass

I like her as a musician. Though I only heard that one song she had on the radio I didn't think it was bad. I go as far as saying it was decent. Anyway, she's more talented than a few of the more popular girls that are dominating the charts right now... not to name any names :P And, it is good to see her doing something where there is room for her to improve herself. Music is good for that...

January 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  86. The Måd Råp3r

You keep saying that, and much like her CD we're not buying it. Why haven't you attempted to refute my above comment?

January 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  87. @9:31

Yea. like jay-z recorded his baby cries .she is letting them rip

January 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Ron

Screw you people! Paris has launched a number of different product lines including fragrances, accessories, shoes and bed linen, and she has also opened 35 stores to sell her goods.

Her fragrances are doing really well at the moment. They've produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005. She has 35 stores and 17 product lines and then there's her racing team, & 14 fragrances..."

Paris is now concentrating on launching a new project called the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain, which will include bars, gyms and nightclubs.

For those that know, trust me, she is not spending "Daddy's" money. She is an accomplished business woman.

January 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Quick Draw McGraw

Give it up, Paris. No one gives a (four-letter word for anything that comes out of your mouth).

January 17, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • anonymous

Ron, seriously? Accomplished business woman? She has no self realization, like she can't act or sing and she doesn't know it, evidently. You expect us to believe that her Daddy's staff or the ridiculous $ she makes for being no one didn't build and buy all of that? She isn't a self-made woman, please don't insult us with your 'B' squad PR. Just once I want these vapid women and men to do something relevant in the world instead of contribute to carbon emissions with their jets to find drugs and a party.

January 17, 2012 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Stone but not surprise

Second?. Where is the first one!?!? ... is this one of the signs of the Aztec thing?

January 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Mike

Who the heck cares? Dumb blonde bimbo with daddy's money.

January 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Argle Bargle

Paris(ite) Hilton has a FIRST album? OMFG! Are people REALLY that desperate to be entertained by a nobody? And what's this Afrojack thingy? Some kind of new cereal or something? Paris putting out...an album. The first part is believable, the last? I guess this shows there's no hope for mankind. LMFAO!!!

January 17, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. DE

What idiot lets this no talent make a recording of any kind, unless it's about a BJ.

January 17, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  93. icy

i did not know she had a 1st

January 17, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Ron

Boy how people love to hate on others from afar. Only a looser will put so much effort in bashing someone you don't even know. You don't have to like or appreciate what Paris does, but to belittle her shows how less of a person YOU truly are.
    She is a wonderful person & those that do know her, know that! Want to judge someone, look in the mirror!

January 17, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Argle Bargle

Yeah, you're right, Ron. And nobody's LOOSER than Paris.

January 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • wpgguy

Does she pay you to suck up sooo hard? I hope so cuz you're doing a mighty fine job.

January 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Well I guess you know her personally, since you're defending her soooo much...Get a life and stop being so ignorant...You're the real loser, even worse than Paris because you're defending someone who doesn't even know or care that you exist....You will be one of the few to buy her CD and when you do, you can switch Paris' and J. Bievers CDs all day...That will probably let you get off...WHAT A F R E A K I N G LOSER YOU ARE!!!!

January 18, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  95. FedUpwithLA

Ah, the wonders of what money can do for you! Ask Paul McCartney, when he decided to go "classical." But, at least, Sir Paul has some music talent as a tunesmith. Musical talent as a hotel heiress? Ah, the wonders of what money can do for you!

January 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  96. The Måd Råp3r

Lol at the astroturfed pro-Paris comments. Whatever label she's working through paid a 12 year old to write a spambot.

January 17, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

Label: Warner Bros. Hmmmm, what label are you with??? Where is your financial empire??? Oh that's right you have neither.

January 17, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

I don't think the labels have more than a decade left and acts like this are why. Its too manufactured. Once they're no longer needed for distribution its over. Real artists are starting to realize this. I'm actually surprised Paris even signed, what with the financial empire and all. She should've just cut the album with Afrojack and put it online. What kind of insane cut will WB take from her? Why not strip out the middleman?

January 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

She has a record deal because her sh!t sells. But that doesn't mean it's good music. You know what else sells? Canned SPAM. People love it. But do you have any idea what's actually in that can? No, you don't. No one really does. But most agree that it's pure crap—definitely not gourmet. Her music is the equivalent of SPAM in a can. Processed. Cheap. And FAR from gourmet. Records sales are NOT—and never will be—a measure of musical talent.

January 18, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

Hey Ron, seriously man, you need to get off Paris Hilton's N U T S, I mean dang man, we get the picture. We now know that you're her number one fanatic, but let the rest of us vent a little. How many time are you going to reply using the same lame cooments about that w h o r e??!!

January 18, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  97. Denise

Will someone please stop the madness. Has the music industry no pride anymore? When will someone stand up and say no to this bad, watered down, music that is prolific today? Why must those of us with good taste in music suffer? Enough is enough!

January 17, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • anonymous

Exactly, but add all forms of media to that list. Enough is enough of the Kardashian/reality/no talent/no relevance/not worthy fast food/disgusting/train wrecks.

January 17, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. keeth

s k a n k

January 17, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  99. a732

Has anyone posting here actually heard her first album? It's surprisingly not bad. See http://www.allmusic.com/album/r849288

January 17, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Other Worlds.

That's what they said about the Black Plague at first, too. "It's not too bad".

January 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  100. enoch100

I like cookies.

January 17, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Dan

Did anyone know that she had a first album? What is an Afrojack?

January 17, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • José Jiminez

Afrojack is the new flavor of Applejacks cereal, but made with brown sugar.

January 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Ron

Had to give a comment about ya babe, will ttyl.

January 17, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Typinator

Why is this person in the news??? Good looking women are a dime a dozen. She lacks everything except money. That's the only reason she's in the limelight – she can pay for it.

January 17, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

Why are you so jealous? You don't have to listen to her music if you don't want too. You only wish you had a 6th of her business savvy. Wow, it so amazes me how unsuccessful people judge those who are so much more successful then themselves.

January 17, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Again, Ron, leveraging daddy's start-up capital and already reputable brand name doesn't mean she has "business savvy." Geez, bro. Find a REAL hero.

January 18, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  104. John

Paris Hilton sings? And she made a first album?

January 17, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  105. aidenoshe

This Hilton chick is even worse than Ke$ha, and Ke$ha is so horrifically disgusting and devoid of any gift, craftsmanship, ability, talent, production value, musicality, soul, merit, or any other reason on Earth that her own father shouldn't shoot a hole through her skull just out of respect for the rest of humanity, that it's almost beyond evaluation.

January 17, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  106. chuckcreig

Thank God. I was wondering when something of good quality would be manufactured. No seriously, there's absolutely no reason on Earth to think this record won't be really good. Right?

January 17, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  107. sarah

Dear Paris, please go out with your head held high. You had a great run,you lasted longer than most rich,spoiled kids with nothing else to do,You even got busted and got a slap on the wrist!Don't let this be the last thing you do for the public

January 17, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Been There, Did Her

Her wrist isn't the only thing she's had slapped. Oooo! She's a bad girl. She's an even worse boy.

January 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Observer

Don't fail to miss it!

January 17, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Jeff Brown

This time, she may hit triple digit sales...

January 17, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Joe Blow

Maybe it's a soundtrack to her latest 8mm flick

January 17, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  111. mb

"It's completely different from my last album,"–except for one thing: suckiness.

January 17, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  112. leigh

gag. afrojack is beter than this.

January 17, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Greenspam

But can she play the flute, oh never mind

January 17, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  114. cubicle desk

This is really gross and sickening. Worse than the flu.

January 17, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  115. The Måd Råp3r

Oh god, why is Afrojack slumming like this? Seriously why is this happening?

January 17, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • One Star Wonder

Some guys just have no scruples...and even fewer morals.

January 17, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Waffle Ducks

With a name like afrojack, it's not surprising they'd be pumping out anything but crap.

January 17, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Anonymous

I'm glad I'm going deaf in one ear. Ah snikey's, that means I have to gouge out my other eardrum so I can be completely deaf.

January 17, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Snarky

Who, or what is an Afrojack?

January 17, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Calvin

a carjacking in south central

January 17, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

An afrojack is an African American Jacking up Paris by using her mouth for two different "talents"!!!

January 18, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  118. Mr Clean

What a waste of air, she needs to just work on spending her daddys money on worthless stuff ... Like her music

January 17, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Trust me, she is not spending "Daddy's" money. She is an accomplished business woman. With that said, get a life!

January 17, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

True that, but her beauty and status had a very important role in that.

January 17, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rasputin

If just once she would do something really important. Just once. Like swim across the Pacific.

January 17, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jerome Horowitz

Ron – Has any of that money gone to charity?

January 17, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • chaozz

Of course people buy her stuff, its how she sells cocaine.

January 17, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • anonymous

January 17, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikki Beach

Paris Hilton Beach Club??? I'm your sister!!! Stop stealing my ideas!!!

January 18, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
    • CuriousG

I love it! So many people hate Paris, Lindsey, the Kards but they follow them everyday. Keep posting! What is the old saying for celebs? Good or Bad, as look as you are in the news.

January 18, 2012 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Ron,

Are you suggesting that none of that success had anything to do with daddy's start-up capital? Or daddy's world-renowned brandname? Don't be so ignorant. It's not hard for the rich to get richer.

January 18, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  119. Leo

The "has-been" meter is off the chart with this one! Your 15 minutes are up, Ms. Hilton. Don't worry though, the Kardashians will soon be joining you very, very soon!

January 17, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • jason

at least she HAD 15 minutes of fame. who the hell r u? some guy posting a comment about a girl if he met in real life would probably cream his pants.

January 17, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leo

...and who the hell are you? Some guy that likes to imagine other guys creaming their pants? Ewww... you're some creepy old pervert! Get help!

January 18, 2012 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
    • comeon

I'm going to have to agree with Leo on this one.

January 18, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  120. trix are for kids

What's up with her left eye? Something must've poked her eye out.

Her music is up there with Kim Kardashian as crappy music that should never have been recorded.

January 17, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  121. CJ

She sings?

January 17, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Stephen

Dear god why? Just because it is 2012 that doesn't mean I want to know the music that will be played when the world ends.

January 17, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paris Paris Paris

It's not what will be played at the end of the world, it's what CAUSES the end of the world.

January 17, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • chinaman

brace yourselves for a youtube of 'leave paris alone'

January 17, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • CaEd

it must be a slow news day and the publicists are out playing on the wires.

Paris has and album.
      Lindsay wants to play Liz Taylor (or anybody else that will get her aged face back on a screen somewhere in the world)

sigh – don't you just wish for a boat wreck or war to skip these folks off the "news" pages.

January 17, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snoot

You know, CaEd, it IS the "Entertainment" section. Hence the 'news' about vapid pop-tarts and burned out coke wh0res. Hope that clears things up for you.

January 18, 2012 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
    • DaKuma

CHILL! i personally love her music. her last album is so good, i listen to it every day.

January 18, 2012 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
    • mediaho

Media-Ho! Who knew she had a FIRST album???

Her mama must be so schenck-proud. Not!

January 18, 2012 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Me-ah-Ho!

"I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album." Probably a good idea since no one knew she had a first album. As a singer...Who the F is she, and who the F is AFROJACK???????

January 18, 2012 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
    • jh

My ears still hurt from the first one

January 18, 2012 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
    • DeeNYC

she has a very talented mouth. just not for singing.

January 18, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • pmn

Noooooo! say it isn't so...over your ears people she is really trying to push herself into stardom. She is nothing but a party girl period. No talent whatsoever. Just when we thought she was gone..she comes back. Can't wait for her to fade away again.

January 18, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |