Today's news you might've missed:
- "Game of Thrones" is coming...back on Sunday, April 1 at 9 p.m. Also newly scheduled on HBO's calendar: Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin in "Game Change," which will debut March 10.
- Adele is warming up her pipes for her first post-surgery live performance at the Brit Awards on February 21. [MTV]
- The "Twilight" franchise is drawing to a close this year, but Kristen Stewart's still cashing in: The actress is the face of a new Balenciaga scent that's expected to arrive this fall. [WWD]
- The plot for the "Friends with Kids" trailer feels oddly familiar - like "No Strings Attached" married "The Switch" and had a baby called "Knocked Up" - but it gets "we might go see this" points based on the cast.
- Just when you thought witches/superheroes/anyone else with a latent power was "the new vampire," NBC is attempting to create a Dracula drama. The concept will reportedly be very "'Dangerous Liaisons' meets 'The Tudors.'" [Deadline]
- Katy Perry is looking a little blue, but don't worry, it's probably temporary: The singer's been spotted with new blue hair as she was spotted out stepping out in her first post-split appearance to film an Adidas commercial. [E!]