'One Life to Live' draws to a close
January 13th, 2012

'One Life to Live' draws to a close

Editor's Note: This post contains some spoilers for the January 13 episode of ABC's "One Life to Live."

Friday's series finale for long-running soap "One Life to Live" was likely doubly bitter for fans, since they know that the show won't get to shift online as previously hoped. Company Prospect Park announced in November that it couldn't carry on the legacy of either "OLTL," or its fellow deceased soap, "All My Children," on the Web.

And so after 43 years, "OLTL" signed off for good from ABC on Friday. While there was a cliffhanger involved, it wasn't, as TV Line points out, anywhere near the gun firing that brought "All My Children" to a close. (Although at that point, fans were expecting to be able to pick up with the series when it moved online.)

Instead, "OLTL" went for "a bevy of heartwarming moments" to bring the soap to a close, including the paternity of Jessica and the birth of Destiny's son.

But it wouldn't be a soap without a final twist at the end: As Todd and Blair shared an intimate moment, in comes John McBain to arrest Todd for Victor Lord Jr.'s murder...who, it turns out, is still alive.

The Orlando Sentinel wasn't as impressed with this turn, saying it was a "letdown" and a "disappointing and abrupt departure for a daytime favorite."

(However, the show isn't over for a few members of the cast: Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will continue their roles on ABC's "General Hospital.")

What did you think of the way "One Life to Live" made its exit?

Filed under: television

1. Magpie

Whoever you are, GO AWAY...

January 17, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. JENN

I CRIED LIKE A BLUBBERING FOOL LOL... I WAS REMINDED ON HOW I USED TO WATCH THESE SOAPS WITH MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND NOW WATCH WITH MY DAUGHTER....WE WERE AN ABSOLUTE MESS WHEN BO CRIED TO NORA AFTER HAVING THEIR GRANDCHILD BORN. I JUST DONT GET THE DAMN CLIFHANGERS?!!!! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO US, LEAVE US YEARNING FOR SOMETHING THAT WONT HAPPEN...GUESS I WILL FORCE MYSELF TO WATCH GH IN HOPES OF FINDING OUT THE OUTCOME.

January 17, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • MAGPIE

Jenn, I cried too..not so much the last episode, but the one before with Vicki narrating the end of Fraternity Row – nice touch indeed. But remember when they filmed the last episode withthe cliffhangers, they still thought they were going on the internet – in fact it was announced just afew days after they wrapped that the deal fell through. I agree with someone else above that a 2 hr wrap up special would be in order.

January 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

I think it was awful and no consulation that it will continue on one life to live. Why not cancel some of these other older soaps. I just think they ran out of ideas, and the truth of the matter remains obscure. In my opinion it's plain old F***ery.

June 1, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  3. beefromnj

Although i stopped watching OLTL years ago. i'd like to say at one time this was my favorite soap. There was nobody like those buchanans. i enjoyed it so much. Sad that it's gone especially for those who enjoyed it over the years. Sad for the older generations who loved to watch and talk about what happened during the week.

January 16, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. joyce

I am an avid soap opera fan. I watch Yand Restless and Bold and Beautiful, however, in the past I was a OLTL fan, I do have a full time job to the naysayers, I record on DVR. Anyway, OLTL was qreat soap opera and it had great storylines. It will be missed.

January 16, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JEM

Huh?

January 16, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Nadia

I love One Life to Live and All My Children. The legacy was passed on to me from my grandmother and my mother. When it was announced that the shows would end, I cried and cried. It took a day for me to understand what I was feeling. In short, it felt like a was losing a friend... Like there had been a death of someone I loved... I was angry, I was sad, I am heartbroken. I recorded the shows on my vcr during grade school, high school, and college. I recorded the show on my dvr during law school. I counted on spending time everyday in Llandview and Pine Valley. Even now, it's unbelievable that I will not be there tomorrow. The characters and their lives meant more than just a tv show...they were a constant presence in my life, part of how I defined myself. Now that they are gone, they have taken a piece of my heart with them forever...

January 15, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. oltlfan

Friday the 13th, a befitting day to lose my favorite soap since I was 14. I remember the first episodes that got me hooked. I was a senior in high school and couldn't wait to get home in time to watch all three. AMC, GH and OLTL. OLTL has been my favorite. Such a sad day. Coming home in the evening and watching my stories was my time to unwind and relax. Maybe the writers could continue the stories in their own monthly or quarterly magazines. I would miss the soaps and all of the live characters, however, at least the stories would live on. OLTL has been a part of my life for the full 43 years and they will be missed like a long time friend. I wish all of the actors, the writers, producers, etc... only the best in their lives and THANK THEM ALL for giving me the enjoyment of their skills. I say this with all the conviction I have I will never watch these time slots. They have nothing to talk aboult that has not already been said or done. I do have to say that It will be good to see that a few of the characters are moving to GH, it seems as though ABC may have seen the errors they have made, too little to late.

January 15, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. gayatri sharma

i am a nuge fan of the john mcbaine and natalie bucchanan love story i hope writers respect that love story and not have johns character falling for someone else on general hospital! even if natalie is not there with him they should just leave it as he is happily married with a kid or kids dont ruin the memory of this love story! please!

January 15, 2012 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. SO

I have watched OLTL since I was in high school. I am 58. I am not on welfare or unemployed, as the idiot above seems to think all soap fans are. My husband and I would watch together before work (he worked in a factory for 38 years-also not on welfare). We didn't see every episode and sometimes we thought that the writers were crazy. He was angry at the ending. I thought that it was funny. It was fun to watch the show to see what craziness would go on. They sometimes supported things that I did not like. I am conservative. I quit watching the show when those story lines were on. But, movies don't always appeal to me, either. My mom watched the show and I got interested in it. My parents were not on welfare either (not too many people were back then). My dad was actually a business owner. Anyway, I am not a reality show person. I like to watch things that are entertaining. We have both worked since we were young. We have built 2 homes (for the most part ourselves). We have taken people in and helped them when they could not help themselves...one of them with cancer until the day he died. That's enough reality for me...I'll take the entertainment. I don't care for talk shows like Ellen. We will change channels now. I am still on second shift; so if I don't watch the soap-I can find something else.

January 15, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. Barbara

OLTL was my one hour break from the daily grind. I watched from day one to the final scene. Brilliant writing and acting. Hoping that the replacement shows tank, ABC loses their shirt and whoever's idea it was to cancel Lanview ends up in the same place that Mitch Lawrence did!

January 14, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jack

Why! Wrap it up with a 2 hr special, it will be watched

January 14, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. diane

Well I didn't like the fact that they kill Ford. And some way bring Brody back it doesn't make sense. Besides that the ending was great at least we know Todd will still have a chance with Blair. Tea won't have to raise her kid alone

January 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. james

i watched one life to live as it said good bye i didnt like how it ended i was very sad to see amc go as well i am a 52 year old man i watch thes shows since the early 70.s thats my whole life and they still continued with good stories i i am very sad i feel like i have lost my mom all over again this was the only thing i had to do and still could do after my mom was gone i call my niece who watched as well we would call everyday to talk about what was going to happen! it kept us connected and when life was hard it made you forget your troubles i will never ever ever watch abc again nor will my friends and family there has got to be a way to get these 2 beloved shows back on the air or the net!!

james

January 14, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. james

hi

January 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. K

You people are all losers. Soap operas are some of the worst garbage on tv ever.

January 14, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • MAGPIE

You're on this site, insulting people who feel the loss of a show that some of us have been watching for over 40 years.

January 17, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • MAGPIE

I hit the post too early..

AND WE'RE THE LOSERS? YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME? Geez. get a life (One Life, that is)

January 17, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  16. MChammer

So disappointed the show has ended, but in true OLTL form I thought the last episode was fantastic! It provides hope that the show and the characters go on, there were happy endings and new beginnings and of course a cliff hanger. They touched our hearts and reworked some things the audience perhaps didn't like (ending that Jessica is Viki and Clint's daughter and not Viki and Mitch's not only made Jessica happy but the audience), Using Allsion Perkins who has made a career out of swithching peoples babies and identies, holding Victor hostage who by the way is a dead ringer for "the messengers" broher Wlaker Laurence is brilliant and is aligned with all the history of these characters. This show focused on diversity from the beginning and I watched it from day one so to have Matthew and Destiny's baby born, and interacial couple, was also brillaint.......the entire ending was true to OLTL heritage and respected its legacy....way to go! It gives you hope that it can and may go on! Bringing some characters to GH is great and can perhaps lead to a resurection of my favorite soap.

January 14, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  17. Kimmer

I too cried like a baby at the thoughts of no more "All My Children" and "One Life to Live". As a stay at home mother of four These shows were my break from my reality everyday. I will NEVER watch any show that has taken the time slots of my favorite shows. What the H*ll was ABC thinking. I too no longer watch the news or very few shows on ABC and encourage others to boycott ABC. I hope all the shows that ever take your time slots bomb! ABC deserves to lose everyone of its dedicated viewers.
    Good-bye old friends "All My Children" and "One Life to Live". I will miss you, you kept me sane for years. I cried with you and laughed with you. I Will miss Pine Valley and Lanview.

January 14, 2012 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  18. Jennalynn

I have watched OLTL for 24 years; since I was 8! Catching an episode of OLTL was far more important than any other cartoon or other typical childhood activity. Not only were the stories great (admittedly facinating for a child, such as the existence of another underground world. Eterna). I remember the story line that caught my attention was when the most beautiful woman I had ever seen (Fiona Hutchinson) was trying to get her son back from some "evil" red head; I was hooked. I had to see that boy get home. Nonetheless, the show is a legacy for me and my grandmother, as well as for my own children because watching it together brought upon a strong bond b/c our feelings were so deeply tied in with the characters. I think that's incredible and want to than the writers, actors, and everyone involved in making that show happen and the success story that it really is. Though I hated that it had to end, I loved how it ended (minus the killing off of Ford. How is that Jessica can only get pg when she's Tess, wait about a year after integration to fall for her baby's daddy, just to have him killed off shortly thereafter.). It did the show far better justice than that joke of a finale on AMC. I don't care if they did think they were going online; so somebody got shot.....who could it be? Who cares? And finally on to the ABC that though so little of their fans and more of their wallets, I really do believe this just may turn around and bite you where it hurts.. I pray the best for you, I do, but let me ask you this: just whose idea was it to cancel to long runny, fan favorite shows (AMC and OLTL) to give the 1 o'clock hour teaching anybody who cares to watch how to cook and eat all this high calorie crap and then turn right around at 2 and show a bunch of people trying to quit eating so much too better themselves.? How clever; take off two successful shows for 2 glorified infomercials. Congrats. You can guess that I'm not watching either one.

January 14, 2012 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  19. Jennifer

I love OLTL it was my favorite show on tv and I have watched it for over 20yrs. I am hoping that by bringing the show to General Hospital that the ending from todays episode will play out I would love to see Victor come back to his family.

January 14, 2012 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  20. cathryn

Stupit move ABC replace a great show with a food show then slap a weight loss show on right after. let get america fat and then see if they want to get up and lose weight after watch a cooking show. Who's bright idea was that. These two shows will crash and burn ABC will regret letting AMC and OLTL go. The only two shows i watched. ABC you said good bye to two great shows now i'm saying good bye ABC your channel will not be on in my house. Hello NBC back to Days of our lives i believe that's NBC. Welcome back to my house NBC and so long ABC. Bring back AMC and OLTL and i will welcome you back ABC. ABC go *uck your self.

January 14, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Jennalynn

That's exactly what I was saying. These self serving jerks are removing our programs to teach how eat and then feel bad enough about it to want to do something about it. I hear them though; I have no choice. Since I now have no programs to watch during the day, I will do what any serious person does that wants better themselves and cut my t.v. off (bye bye ABC) and get off my couch and get active doing something that won't be lining their pockets.

January 14, 2012 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sokman

When I was a kid my mom let me stay home so she didnt have to watch Luke & Laura's wedding. That was & is the only time I've had a use for soap operas. Pro wrestling is more believable. Good riddance I say. The only thing that paints a worse picture of a fantasy world that could never exist is reality tv like Jersey Shore or Real Housewives of BFE.

January 14, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
    • MAGPIE

If you have no use for soaps, of course that's your right. But please tell the rest of us why you're on this this site in the first place?

January 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Suzette

ABC has insulted the entertainment world by cancelling OLTL. To replace this great show with crap like the Revolution or the Chew is the dumbest move by ABC. We don't need informational shows we want entertainment like OLTL brings to the television.

January 13, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • samantha smedley

hi suzette I wanted to say that I totally agree with you and truly believe that abc has made a great big huge mistake by taking off all my children and one life to live and i truly do hope that hre guys from prospect park can get off their high horses and get things rollign on line.i am happy to hear that 4 people from one life to live are going to general hospital but I would of also like to see natallie and ole switch over to.Hope you reply to this soon thank-you and I hope that you liked what I wrote thanks for your time.

January 15, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  23. Amari

I am crushed. I have been watching One Life to Live since I was 7. I can't believe this move by ABC. Do they honestly think people will watch Revolution? Oh great, more shows about people trying to lose weight. The same rehashed garbage...eat less, take an acqi tablet and starve and you will lose weight...yuk! I am so tired of all of these so called "reality shows". What is wrong with fantasy? Only on soaps can people come back from the dead, get remarried 10 times and have a paternity test switched. Thanks OLTL for all the memories. I refuse to watch it's replacement and I guarantee that the ratings will fall. ABC will be sorry for this move.

January 13, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Hanna

OLTL and AMC were wonderful soap operas. OLTL's ending was very disappointing and was a clear sign that the writers had just mentally checked out to some degree. So many different story lines, characters, unanswered questions, and a few answered in a corny, unclimatic attempt to appease long time viewers with "happy endings" where they could. The writers did what they could but I'm sure that they too were very disappointed in the show ending and the challenge of a wonderful tempestous storyline vs cutting storylines and bringing them to an abrupt halt.
    ABC is out of their mind if they think I or the other thousands of soap opera fans will watch "The Chew" and Revolution.
    I can hit the gym, maill and restaurants if I want to see people eat, try to loose weight and get some fashion sense. Why the heck would I watch that?????? ABC will lose their Gen Y viewers and they just lost ALL their Gen X viewers.

Bye Bye ABC, I'm changing the channel.

January 13, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Princess

My heart is heavy. I have watched both soaps, All My Children and One Life to Live since I was a young child. I am now in my early 40s. I never imagined my favorite soaps to die. I'm angry and sad. They, the characters and their drama were like my extended family. I got so caught up in watching their lives and imaging that I could experience such great romance and attraction from a mate. Of course, I knew it was fantasy, but it was my fantasy, my escape from the doldrums of every day life and responsibility.

I will not watch the shows that have replaced my beloved shows. ABC has made a huge mistake. They've lost a devoted fan. I used to buy into almost everything ABC sold from Ryans Hope to Oprah. If they can turn their back on me and fans like me, then I can also turn my back on them. I will continue to support General Hospital, but once it's replaced by that Oprah wannabee Katie Couric I will no longer watch it.

ABC Soap Fans: We must stand together and remain vigilant. We must not watch those cheap replacements.

January 13, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Mary Farris

ABC!!! You S#*^K!!! I have watched OLTL sence the day it started,I am so disapointed that you killed it for a REALITY show?!?!?! REALLY???? You CAN count on me to NOT watch!! I can only hope you will come to your sences one day.

January 13, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Maggie

OLTL has been my favorite show for the last 14 years. I will miss all the characters and the actors who portray them. ABC has lost a viewer. Loved he last episode, but would rather have had it continue. Even though some of the characters are going to GH, it will not be the same. One last plea ......bring back OLTL.

January 13, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Gail Abrahamian

I can't believe ABC took off this show I will not watch any show replacing this show ever. I think ABC is so wrong to do this I really think i'll just boycott ABC forever.

January 13, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Patty

I thought they did a great job with the ending – I am soooo happy Todd didn't kill Victor and can't wait for February when the Manning's and McBain move to Port Charles – yes I am mad and sad the OLTL has ended but am happy at least some of my favorites will move to PC. ABC made a smart move by integrating some of the characters....

January 13, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Kim

I am sooooo sad and will NEVER EVER watch the two shows that are replacing AMC and OLTL, I'll start watching GH again to see Todd, Blair, john a d Starr and hopefully more but I don't have faith that ABC will keep the last soap on there network. Next fall how will I know about new programming??? The Execs didn't think!

January 13, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Deina

I still cannot believe that my favorite program has been canceled. I have given up on ABC, even going so far to switch to another network for the nightly news. I have been watching ABC evening news since Barbara Walters was on it with Harry Reasoner. Now, it's Hello Brian Williams. As far as I'm concerned, Directv can eliminate the ABC station I receive becasue it will not be watched after today. They continue to air so many trashy shows & get rid of 2 of the most beloved soaps out there. I really hope some other venue or network will pick up OLTL. As far as I'm concerned, ABC does not exist.

January 13, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Jill

I just finished watching and the tears are still flowing. I think it is a crime this show has been canceled and I hope that someone other than ABC can bring it back. I'm not ready to give it up. This show debuted when I was 2 years old. I've watched through so many stories over the years. It was a soap that tackled important issues, while at the same time never taking itself too seriously. It is one of the best shows on television and ABC made a HUGE mistake canceling it. I am done watching ABC except for GH. ABC, if you want to avoid the backlash you need to allow the people that are willing to pay for the rights to this show to take it over. You wanted out of the soap business, fine. But there are still millions of people who watch this show. I loved the last scene- I only wish it was longer!

January 13, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. joel

OLTL ended like a seaon finale not a series finale. The storylines aren't finished yet and I can think of a million ways to continue the show. I've been a fan for half my life and am very sad to see it end. For some strange reason, I have hope it will return.

January 13, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Jefferson Vickers

After my brain tumor I lost time (and still do), but I could sit down with my DVD of an old episode and remember and more important feel the memories I was living at that time of that episode. I feel very blessed to have had a trigger in my life for so many years that otherwise could have been lost forever, what sometimes was a fog can be clear just closing my eyes and listening to an episodes monologue. This show was not just a show, it was a path to memories from the past, it is my salvation... This has been a truly hard week watching this all come to a close.

A weight loss show after a cooking show? Really? Now that is fantasy!

January 13, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lynn

I love One Life To Live and am so upset that they took it off for some more STUPID reality shows no one wants to watch anyway. I agree with Cathy and Judy. I will never watch these new shows and you couldn't pay me to. I grew up watching OLTL and looked forward everyday to it. I knew as much disfunction as there was in Lanview and everyone turned out ok no matter what happened in my life it couldn't be that bad and I would be ok at least for that one hour a day I was allowed to slip out of reality and watch the show. RIP OLTL you will be truly missed.

January 13, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Judy

I wouldn't watch ANY of those reality, food, health, make-over shows on ABC, if they paid me. I needed that 1 hour a day to slip out of reality and into a comfortable place. called One Life To Live.

January 13, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • orrigionalbettina

Yeah...OLTL was fun for 30 years, but they ruined it for so many of us. Peace to all of the shows participants, actors, crew.

January 14, 2012 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • melissa

Im with you on this Judy....I am a stay at home mom who has 5 children...I plan my day around watching one live to live and GH....It gives me something to look forward too everyday . I will sadly miss my "friends" from T.V. I feel like im losing part of my family!

January 14, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Cathy

I hope and do believe the shows taking the place of the two Soaps will crash and burn I wouldn't watch them and hope
    they are boycotted by the other soap fans, lets make a statement here.

I will miss One Life To Live!!!

Cathy

January 13, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • DK

I'm with you Cathy. I will NEVER watch anything on channel 7 from 2:00 – 3:00. I hope whatever show is in that spot crashes and burns! I loved OLTL. I watch it for 30 years!

January 13, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Treg2005

Yeah..I'm sure ABC will collapse because a couple of unemployed welfare heifers won't watch their network any longer. Get a grip (and a job). These shows are done.

January 14, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crystal

@Treg2005- you're a jerk. And you would be surprised at how many "unemployed welfare heifers" AKA stay at home moms, will boycott ABC for pulling our Soaps. Go find another board to troll, your unpleasantness isn't welcome here where we are saying goodbye to our beloved OLTL!! =)

January 15, 2012 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Crystal

P.S. We don't want ABC to crash and burn...just any shows in the time slots that have replaced AMC & OLTL. Thank you very much.

January 15, 2012 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
    • KC

Not all of the fans are unemployed or stay at home moms. And staying at home does not mean you don't work or that you are overweight. I do have a full time job. I record One Life to Live and General Hospital and watch them after work. I am terribly said that One Life has ended. I didn't watch All My Children but I will never watch the reality crap they are shoving down the viewers because it is cheaper.

January 15, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Bob J

I don't watch these shows but my wife does. She has a full time job and DVR's the show everyday. I think it's pretty rude to assume that people that watch soaps are lazy, fat, or worthless. Most of the shows on TV are pretty stupid but millions of people watch things like American Idol, Jersey Shore, and Survivor. I'm sure the negative commenter has some ugly 'Television Skeletons' in his closet.

January 16, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

I work full-time and watch on SoapNet at 9pm or 1am. Treg2005....you are an ignorant ass with no sense. I'll bet you're an overweight, nasty loser. I am not watching ABC ever again. They went from being the best network to the worst. There is nothing good on it anymore.

January 16, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Brenda a

Im sorry but having Victor alive gives us hope where there is no hope for the show Im disspointed I love the show.

January 13, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Richard Fore

I blubbered like the idiot that I am at the end of my favorite soap opera today. D*mn u all to h*ll abc.

January 13, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Facepalm

Now I suppose you will have no choice but to stop watching daytime TV and get a job, contributing to the economy of the family and country.

January 16, 2012 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Naomi

@ Rchard- I was tearing up too! lol @facepalm- Your comment would make sense if the show wasn't available online and dvrs didn't exist.

January 16, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

Facepalm.....Most people who watch soaps do have jobs. You don't know what you're talking about so just shup up if you are going to post nonsense. I have always worked or been in school full-time and watched the show everyday. Thats why they have SoapNet and DVRs and people watch online. You sound like a miserable bitter slob who hates his job. Maybe you need to find something enjoyable to do like watching OLTL!

January 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |