Kelly Osbourne
January 12th, 2012

Gallery: Fashion at the People's Choice Awards

Kelly Osbourne might have taken Coco Chanel's fashion advice too literally when getting ready for the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night.

The fashion designer, who famously suggested to take one accessory off before leaving the house, probably didn't have Osbourne's cast in mind.

"I know it's really superficial, but I took my cast off and left in the car," Kelly told CNN. I just couldn't bear to walk down a red carpet with it in the brace. It really hurts!”

Click through the gallery above to see how Osbourne's look turned out, which actresses stunned in green, and who showed off her pregnant belly in a beaded red sheath at the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night.

1. car rental

I used to be recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I'm not certain whether or not this post is written by means of him as nobody else realize such particular approximately my problem. You're wonderful! Thank you!

January 10, 2013 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  2. you won't need new furniture...

alot of it is free nowadays

January 10, 2013 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. you won't have too

we're there already

January 10, 2013 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  4. furniture,designer,modern.traditional,bespoke,fabric walling,headboards,sofas,chairs

naturally like your website but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I will definitely come again again.

January 10, 2013 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. rental mobil palembang

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make certain to don?t fail to remember this web site and provides it a look on a continuing basis.

January 10, 2013 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  6. Kristen

Kelley would look so good if she would fix her damn hair. That gray hair is AWFUL...

January 28, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Destiny

its nice to know that you can tell what the education of our society is when you read these comments. 2012 might not be a bad thing after all.

January 23, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. nayab

miley lokd fab ! <3

January 18, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. alei rae

I wanted to see demi but couldnt but idid see somee pics and she didi look good

January 18, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jacqueline Ferreira

\o/ Demi Lovato be so pretty ! Beauty! ;D

January 18, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. KristenLovers

Ashley Greene, ela estava maravilhosa.

January 18, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  12. Leo

Hey you all. Suk da monster schlonger and u be lovin all dat sludge!! Once u get that first taste of manlove den you always be packin fudge!! Let's keep on rockin dat chunky rear.....I will tap dat big ol booty with my tiny spear!!

January 14, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Leo

Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. I love you. Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. I want your spoo! Give me more of that big ol schlong. I really wanna suk that dong!!

January 13, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leo

I love how you tweens always resort to gay comments. It's OK, the rest of the world knows you joke about it because you are intrigued by the lifestyle and insecure about it. Make jokes; it's how you come to grips with it eventually. We understand.

January 14, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  14. Leo

Yo yo. My name is Leo and I be a fruit. I pump my buddy and make him toot. I love to taste that yummy goo...I can't get enough of that salty spoo! Every time I pound on that plump ol rump, it makes me realize I have a tiny stump. It doesn't stop me from fairy fun....I hit that keister till I'm done!! See ya!!

January 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. pepper

I am going to take my giant strap on dil-do and ram it in Leo's poop chute! I wanna pack his fudge so tight, he be walkin bowlegged for a week!!

January 13, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  16. maykat18

I really love them lezbos. I am done with the dix and just wanna mow some box! Every time I pump da rump of my chick, it makes me all crazy!!!

January 13, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  17. maykat18

I for one love the fact that Ellen Degenereswon a PCA. She is one of the people I admire and look up to most. She is a storng and powerful women. She is right up there with Pink and Queen Latifa in my mind all 3 are important in my life.

January 13, 2012 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  18. Jane

Well, Have you heard http://www.seniorssingledating.com/? It's the best and most effective senior dating site for senior singles over 50! Many of our members are well-educated, successful, and fresh in mind. I think you will like it.

January 13, 2012 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  19. brown40

Demi looks great , u haters don't have time to do nothing else, get a life.

January 12, 2012 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  20. pepper

To leo
    If u haven't noticed
    Laura prepons hair is blonde
    For now and she's so funny
    I'm sure u don't look like
    Much your self so don't
    Judge

January 12, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leo

Can you even TRY to make sense? Wow... kids these days are pathetic.

January 13, 2012 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  21. warren

who watches the people crap awards? So cheesy! And all loser celebrities kelly osborne. Drug addict father and clueless mother!

January 12, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Becky

You are a moron.

January 12, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  23. gummy sue

I watched this show last night. It was dumb and everyone sure looked grumpy. They should call it the rich grumpy people awards.

January 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Snarky

Who are these nobodies? The only person I recognized was Kelly Osbourne. Man does she look god awful by the way.

January 12, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. xdougx

Who are these people? Are they famous?

January 12, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  26. tracie

They can doo doo on me !

January 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Leo

Lol! Look at Lovato and Pudgens trying to look as if they are important and/or mature. Once Disney drops these has-beens, what do they have left?

January 12, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • bigshotprof

I know! Imagine two women, one just slightly and one a few years over twenty-one getting all dressed up to go to an awards show and some parties. Who do they think they are? Someone? The nerve!

January 12, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Megan

I think Demi looks healthy and happy and that's the most important thing.

January 16, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  28. BIG JAMES T

Im sure glad that big giant scary redheaded ape Laura Prepon wanst there. She scares me.

January 12, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |