While you were working...
January 11th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Gird your loins, PTC and others who may be offended by this: "Modern Family's" Lily is expected to drop the "F" bomb in next week's episode, appropriately titled "Little Bo Bleep." [EW]
  • Zooey Deschanel and Channing Tatum are the latest to bring their talents to "Saturday Night Live." Tatum will make his "SNL" debut February 4 alongside musical guest Bon Iver. Deschanel will host for the first time on February 11 with "swag pop" duo (that's a thing, now?) Karmin lined up to perform. [THR]
  • Tough times for Emmanuel Lewis: The actor probably better known as Webster has lost his home in Georgia. [AJC]
  • Did you know Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama were dating? Too late if that's news to you, because that relationship is apparently over now. [E!]
  • "Desperate Housewives" looks like it will truly end when its final season wraps up this spring, because the creator is shutting down hope for a movie. Marc Cherry said at the TCAs that after eight years, "I think we're done." [HitFix]
  • The ex-wife and widow of the late Robert Kardashian have claimed that Khloe Kardashian isn't the attorney's  biological daughter, and Khloe is not pleased. She seemed to be responding to the rumors when she tweeted Wednesday, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)." [Radar Online/TMZ]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Jessianne

alot about who you are as a person. I ywalas thought it would be cool to add music to my blog , but just don't know how to install it. I really think i would love you to redesign my site and do a total rehab, but you said you don't work with wordpress. If I opened an online store site do you think you could atatch it to my site? or would that site still have to be worpress related?

March 17, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. Sly Sadie

Good morning all! Keep guessing. Maybe we will find out his name soon. @Bone Yard- I really don't think that's his name. Just guessing that, though. lol

January 12, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. lol

Boneyard when u got 'it' for first time in cementary was it haloween nite ? Were the werewolfs howling was it a full moon ? Did u 'last' long ? Share with me its to qiet here. WAKE UP EVERY1

January 12, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  4. Bone Yard

@Sly Sadie it could be Bone Yard,but I don't think it is lol

January 12, 2012 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. FUA

Hello ladies and a gent. Starrfire-I see your still the funny one.I laugh everytime I think of what happened that one night! Ill take a guess at that name-Doug,Brian or Jerry. Do we get a payoff for guessing right? Yawn Headed to bed. Ill be seeing you.

January 12, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. starrfire

@sadie it could be FUA or mr Ed lol. Well I'm heading off to bed myself. So good night, y'all!

January 12, 2012 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sly Sadie

@Cowgirl- happy trails to you!

January 11, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. imo

For his age its probably a biblical name. Popular for time. My guesses are-Matthew Mark Luke John Joshua or Daniel.

January 11, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cowgirl

Everybody have a great night! Nice chatting in peace and quiet!

January 11, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @sly sadie

I think it's Clint. Or Barry.

January 11, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cowgirl

@Sly Sadie ~ Here are a few more suggestions for Oooo's name: John, Gary, Allen, and Kevin. Who knows maybe we will guess correctly! I don't know why more aren't playing, but it is kinda quiet here tonight. Ssssh! Don't wake the trolls! (giggle under breath)

January 11, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sly Sadie

Oh, I don't know. How about Terry or Steve? He's probably got one of those names that we'll just never guess. Makes you think, though.

January 11, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @cowgirl

I don't keep up with them or do I care to. I was confused like oooo wow was too. The article isn't too clear. My guess for ooo wows name is Bob or Bill.Lmao, how come no1s playing? Sly Sadie. What do u think his name is?

January 11, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sly Sadie

@Cowgirl- you're welcome. That was funny, too!

January 11, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Cowgirl

@Sly Sadie ~ Thanks! You can tell I don't "Keep up with the Kardashians"! LOL!!! :)

January 11, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Cowgirl

@portalpunk ~ What happened to ya? Did ya get a "computer" virus and forget FIRSTY? I am concerned for ya portalpunk! This is not like ya! I hope you return to your normal self soon!

January 11, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sly Sadie

Hey Cowgirl- I can explain that. Old man K remarried after Momma Jenner. Case solved! lol

January 11, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Cowgirl

@Sly Sadie ~ I wonder if Mark is his name?
    @Oooo ~ I agree with you on describing Mrs. Jenner's name – since she wasn't married to him any longer when he died, she can't be her widow – JMO!
    I don't think the "F" bomb is appropiate for TV – unless it is on the premiere cable channels (then only in modertion – I am not a "F" word fan) – airing the "F" bomb on regular TV channels during primetime TV, I think is totally inappropiate. IMO

January 11, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sly Sadie

@oooo- sorry I missed you! I waited & waited. I thought you stood me up. lol. I'll catch you later. Good nite to you, too.

January 11, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Oooo wow man

How can this woman be divorced from him and then be called his widow after he dies? @Sly Sadie Got caught up reading some of the other blogs. Good grinning material. You ppl are alright! I'm a bad date though.lol By the way, if you ppl guess my name, I'll tell you if your right. I saw that on last nites blog,noone guessed it.lol Good nite Sly Sadie.

January 11, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. jessica

They sold Websters home for just 56,000. That is a genuine shame. 56 thousand dollars? For a home? I really feel bad for him. He was good ol Webster.

January 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sly Sadie

Hey Evel-that was a good one! Peace- makes you wonder, doesn't it. Maybe Momma liked the basketball players, too. She's a pretty tall gal. lol

January 11, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Evel Knievel

I thought it was already established that Chewbacca is Kloe's dad.

January 11, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Peace

Hey all! Hope your doing good. Soooo, who is Khloe's dad? Geeze, I actually feel kinda bad for her...weird, huh? Have good eve!

January 11, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Sly Sadie

Well, that explains why Khloe K. looks nothing like the rest of the family. Momma got herself busy with somebody other than her hubby! Love those family values!

January 11, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Charlene Samples

Tebow light my fire.

January 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Snarky

That's stupid and Tebow's stupid.

January 11, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |