Blue Ivy youngest person to enter Billboard chart
January 11th, 2012

Blue Ivy youngest person to enter Billboard chart

Blue Ivy's parents, Beyonce and Jay-Z, are known for selling out shows and crafting chart-topping albums, so it's not a surprise that the newborn has already set a Billboard chart record of her own.

According to Billboard, since proud dad Jay-Z released his song "Glory" on Monday, it's already entered the R&B/Hip-Hop songs chart at No. 74.

And since four-day-old baby Blue drops a guest verse of cries following her delivery on January 7, and is credited for her contribution as "B.I.C.," the newborn is now the youngest person ever to land on a Billboard chart.

(If you're wondering how Blue beat Stevie Wonder's daughter Aisha, whose first cries can be heard on Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely," Billboard notes that Aisha was never credited, and the song didn't reach a chart until 1977, two years following her birth.)

Jay-Z's touching tribute to his "greatest creation" not only revealed his joy at welcoming his daughter into the world, but also reflected on the superstar couple's previous attempts at conception that ended in miscarriage.

"Last time the miscarriage was so tragic, we was afraid you disappeared," he said in a verse, "but nah, baby, you magic."

Magic, and now with a chart-climbing single.

Filed under: Beyonce • Celebrities • Jay-Z • Music

1. TIJUAN

This entire baby thing is sham, she was doing too much dancing and jumping during her entire pregnacy. Females I know are telling me that B ON C lying and they may be some truth in what they are saying because I've been in the field of medicine for a long while and not too many of those celebrities actully have intercourse to have a child. All of most of their children are man made in a test tube (aritificial insemination) I wonder why?

February 7, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Shaun

I can't believe so many people can write these entries WITHOUT thought. SO WHAT Jay and Bey paid a million dollars to close down a maternity ward to have privacy for the birth of their child. I wouldn't want anybody (strangers) snapping pictures, sneaking in the hospital, invading my privacy to interrupt the most sacred and precious time of my life either! People these days are CRAZY and JEALOUS. Just read some of these responses. These 2 individuals work HARD in the entertainment business, they are successful, and most of us enjoy them. Jay and Bay FORGET these haters on here and enjoy your bundle of joy. That hospital probably could have use the money ANYWAY!!! Some people (they know who they are) can't stand the SIGHT of successful black people making their mark in the world $$$. Just glad some of "us" can sleep at night and not worry about our finances or security the next day!!! Congrats Yall!!!

January 18, 2012 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  3. Vicks

Congrats to them both and their little one on the way....
    Thanks for looking

January 16, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Bo

Seems like a strange place to be posting anything other than issues relating only to the news story. Everyone needs to be happy with their own race and don't get offended about racial slurs. No one can knock my race and offend me. I am very proud to be who I am and so should everyone else!

January 14, 2012 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. bob

I think Blue whatever means welfare is a job in ebonics

January 13, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bob

ajdfhajklsdfhalksdfhalskdfhaksjdfhaskldjfha skldfjh sakdlfjh aslkdfjh asdklfha sdfklajsdh faksjdfh askdjfh sdklfjah sdfkajsdh faskdjfh asdklfjh asdlkfjh sdflkajsdfh alksdfh asdkflash dfklajsdfh

January 13, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Stephanie

Too much hate going on here. We don't know what the truth is about the hospital rehab or the rumors about visitors being denied access to their own newborns, but since when has the media been right 100% on any story reported? Why do people insist on believing the worst about everyone that gets into the news? So what if these entertainers are rich? They worked and continue to work hard for their money. Who pays them for the music, the concerts, their art? WE DO. Want to stop making people rich for their talent? Stop buying their product!! Also remember that the money they spend goes back into the economy and helps pay salries for the workmen that did the rehab on the hospital. The money they spend pays the folks who make and sell the products they buy (I do hope they are buying American!)
    This couple just had a beautiful baby girl. The name is not one that I would have chosen, but it means something special to them. Leave them alone and just be happy for a couple just celebrating the birth of their new baby. And be glad that they are spending all that lovely money in America.

January 13, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  8. bob

Blue Ivory how stupid, I think it means in ebonics I wish I were white, boyeeeeee

January 13, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  9. Kay

This has nothing to do with hate, it has to do with how there is one standard for celebrities and another for the "common" person and the people who worship these celebrities.

January 13, 2012 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  10. M

WHERE WERE THE OTHER INFANTS BORN ON JANUARY 7TH–I'M SURE OTHERS WERE BORN THAT DAY AT LENNOX HILL .....BEYONCE DOES NOT OWN JANUARY 7TH UNLESS SHE BOUGHT JANUARY 7TH FOR ANOTHER MILLION DOLLARS....PLEASE...

January 13, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  11. memyselfandi

People who cause other people not to be able to see their sick infants in the NICU are NOT decent people. They should be ASHAMED of themselves. Their baby is no more important than anyone else's baby, if in fact they had a baby at all.

January 13, 2012 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  12. @bob

Micheal,Tiger,Venus,Jaden,Blue their parents exploited them unlike Brittney,JustinsT.and B.Miley,Lindsay,Taylor,Jonas brothers,and a host of others.b**ch why you trippen?Are you driving and on you second six pack of 'Buds'?

January 12, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. bob

I heard that Blue Ivory first meal was fried chicken jiblet gravy and a cold Colt 45. Hmm Hmm good

January 12, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. AlanBrito

SHAME ON YOU BEYONCE AND JAYZ! You are very ill advised. By the way,congra­tulations on your new baby.

Now, Just imagine yourself being kept away from your newborn in NICU because of whatever reason for even one second (even though I seriously doubt you knew what NICU was till now.) It's true that money and fame buys no class or respect for other human beings, especially mothers giving birth just like you or worse, they could have had complicati­ons and needed family or friends close to them. I know. My boy was in NICU for 5/6 Days. By the way, you two can forget about me buying anything you both put out there.

JayZ is oblivious and really doesn't care as he himself sold crack to a few hundred babies back in Brooklyn. Big Pimping spending Cheese...B­ig Pimping...­!

January 12, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JMK

I find it very interested to juxtapose "Isn't She Lovely" with "Glory." Its like the diametric opposites of the same culture. Classy vs. Trashy

January 12, 2012 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lola

Sorry I think its is bizarre to spend 1 million on a wing of the hospital for a babys birth. That money should be used to help build a wing in Blue IVY's name. A mil is ALOT of $$$$ for 5 days in a hospital. Ridiculous and absurd.

January 12, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  17. SaltyDog7

What about all the trouble this caused the other young couples who also had their premature babies in the same unit. Very inconsiderate by these two. Just because they have money they shouldn't have been given any special treatment by the hospital. If they were so worried about privacy why didn't they just go to a private hospital or have the kid at home.

January 12, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  18. MaryInBoise

Blue Ivy sounds like some kind of lame superhero name.

January 12, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  19. LOL

I saw a movie about beyonce's pregnancy. it called "the devil inside"

January 12, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. urmomlol

It also makes history as the official dumbest name ever.

January 12, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ddaamm

It's like breaking the record for being the world's tallest midget. Who cares? "My greatest creation" plz. What parent (unless you're Casey Anthony) doesn't think their kid(s) is the greatest. What's special to you may not matter to anyone else. Except for an extremely tiny portion of population this is one of those cases.

January 12, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  22. TexasCub

Why do black people insist on using bad English? The "We Be" language is ridiculous!!! I iz; you iz; he be; she be; we be; aks... COME ONE.. If you want respect LEARN ENGLISH!! BEYONCE speaks great English, however, whenever she's around hip hop people she reverts to that ridiculous language.

January 12, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  23. @Panthro

Why would anyone think CNN wasn't racists?

January 12, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. I am White

Blue Ivy is a beautiful name, its awsome that she was just born and he is making his daughter known to the world, it shows his priority is her!! Way to go JAY!!!

January 12, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Adam

Seriously who cares? How is this even news? Isn't this also a form of child-exploitation?

January 12, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Truth

Q: How long does it take for Beyonce to take a sh1t?

A: Approximately 9 months.

January 12, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  27. MD

And this is news worthy, why? More unintelligent news for the dumber side of society.

January 12, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  28. Melissa

@Gold, because they CAN change. Its called KNOWLEDGE. My people can change just as much as yours has. We have to start seeing each other as equals cause there is a lot we can learn from each other. Don't say that a race of people can't be changed, cause its not the race, its IGNORANCE. And there are ignorant people everywhere regardless of race. Stop trying to focus on the hate, focus on love, dude. You want a change? Easiest way is to start with YOURSELF!

January 12, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  29. mike

Who cares! There are soldiers loosing their lives and body parts every day, there are kids being born with diseases and ailments to every day people who arent milliionaires, there is so much more out that should be brought to our attention than rich people getting richer.

January 12, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  30. jsquare

wot if dey ' whites. F...... Hatas

January 12, 2012 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  31. Janice

I undestand that the two of them are upset because everyone in getting the name wrong. Blue IV (no Y). The IV is for their lucky number 4. Has anyone else head this?

January 12, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  32. bob

Word

January 12, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  33. @Panthro

You have got be rich sorry.

January 12, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  34. bob

Blue Ivory isn't that the corner where Jayzee off poped a cap in someones butt. Boyeeee

January 12, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  35. jack frost

man i feel so sorry for that kid when she starts school. Blue, thats a dogs name. not a little girl.

January 12, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  36. FAITH

To the people who say that they have traced there blood line all the way back yo the beginning of time and know that they know for a fact that they are pure white or black or whatever and to the racist people on here; FIRST of all.... we all started with ADAM and EVE which means that WE ARE ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER!!!!! SAME BLOOD LINE AND ALL!!!!!! And according to the BIBLE they had skin of olive color, so our ancestors were neither black nor white. So, that one guy was right about something.... Our pigmentation does change with the region of the world we live in over time. So I prey that GOD forgive all of you that are racist and may GOD bless this baby along with every other baby in the world, white, black, brown, yellow, pink, purple, blue, and green!!!!!!!

January 12, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  37. Panthro

The ONLY thing good I have to say about J-Z is that he gives us ugly males hope that maybe we can get a beautiful fine a s s woman like Beyonce....Because that MF is FUUUUGLY!!!!

January 12, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  38. Paulysaid

Congrats to them, but can't help but think if this was a white celebrity power couple there would be a lot more free reign hating on them without any fear of backlash

January 12, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  39. ma

It's unfortunate that the bar has been set so incredibly low for the news. I just read that an actor cut off all of his hair. Is that noteworthy? I don't think so. With all due respect to the two new parents, I am happy for them and their healthy baby but their blessed event is not unique and should not receive this much public attention or scrutiny in my opinion. I just visited Atlanta for the first time this past year and found a beautiful city with wonderful citizens and a spiritual heart at the center for Dr. King. I am saddened by the tone in the comments I'm reading. CNN is not entirely to blame but they should not have allowed some of these postings becayse some are just meant to bait and offend readers and they are doing just that. Please try to practice love as Dr. King said and respect one another. Our world needs that now more than ever.

January 12, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  40. joyce

Honestly people are you all as ignorant as Beyonce & JayZ? why does everything have to be racial!

January 12, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  41. ma

January 12, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  42. AllAboutBenjamins

B.I.C. was creditted? So B.I.C. will get ASCAP checks everytime this song is played/downloaded? Now that's what makes Jay-Z a force to be reckoned with! Smart man.

January 12, 2012 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  43. Jefferson

Just what we need...more celejiggys pimpin out the kids...way to go...kid is three days old and i am sick of hearing about it all ready

January 12, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  44. taz

G

January 12, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  45. Uncoordinated white man

@bob I wish I could do that don't you?uncoordinated?

January 12, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  46. chris Honry

If she makes her music for blacks, why does she bleach her hair blond and straighten it like a white woman?

January 12, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
    • deb0155

Beyonce makes her music for everyone – not just blacks. And, it is comments like yours that are dividing this country. Enough is enough! I am happy for this couple and I am also a 57-year old white woman who has had enough of "hate" comments. Your comment is disgusting!

January 12, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  47. sortakinda

The child's first diaper load is already in the Hip Hop Hall of Fame, along with her parent's music.

January 12, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  48. steeve-o

It's never too early to begin exploiting your child.

January 12, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  49. mmhiggs

I see CNN is a sound off board for white people to continue the disrespect of african americans it's a shame that we are in 2012 and we have to be bothered with such ignorance. But, if asked I bet CNN thinks they are not racist at all mighty funny u can use the n word but talk bad about white people that comment will never see the light of day.

January 12, 2012 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie

Hey there mmhiggs, good way to continue the hate. Not all white people are morons with racist comments just like not all African Americans are thugs or drug addicts. People are people, no matter the color and just want to be treated as equal human beings. We all have differences and as long as you're not hurting anyone why should I care? Same goes for anyone else. STOP THE HATE, RESPECT THE PERSON!

January 13, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  50. bob

I heard that she is the first stupidly named kid to dunk a basketball while drinking colt 45

January 12, 2012 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  51. V.I. EMPRESS

I JUSS WAN SEH TO JAY AN B CONGRATS... TO BABY IVY WELCOME TO THE WORLD LIL EMPRESS... TO ALLLLLLLLL DE HATAZ ... SUC
    K AYO MODA TRU AH STRAW STOP HATIN... AGAIN CONGRATS JAY AN B...

January 12, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  52. dinak

Another example of a one-percenter couple doing frivolous, navel-gazing activities – why should they be able to make millions of dollars – shouldn't teachers make the same? U r all hypocrites. If it's an industry u enjoy, then u have not problem with people making gobs of millions of dollars – they are one-percenters, regardless, and need to turn over all funds over $250,000 a year – isn't that enough? According to u libs, there should be an amount that is "enough" to earn.

January 12, 2012 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  53. Lady Velvet

Geez - will these two and the Kardashians EVER go away?!!!

January 12, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  54. Name*duh

Two words...who cares..

January 12, 2012 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  55. light

@Sandra, Scientific evidence says that all of us can be traced back to a black woman. Do some research. Black can produce all colors and produce children w/attributes from all races; blond hair, straight hair, blue eyes, white skin, asian shaped eyes etc. Again do some research. White can only produce white. Add that up! Common sense should tell you how ridiculous your theory is.

January 12, 2012 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  56. jim

Have these two paid CNN for all this coverage, or is someone there stupid enough to think think this shlt is interesting?

January 12, 2012 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  57. guess

I'm surprised this site is still up and running, especially with all this hate being spread throughout it, and I'm gonna sit back and wait for it to be shut down..and to that guy who's making all the "ni-haters" comments: You're just mad you're skinny, dude. Shut up and find something to do with yourself.

January 12, 2012 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  58. gix

There wasn't any need to close the section for them even if they have the moolah... They are full of themselves...

January 12, 2012 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  59. Jingle Bell Jenny

All good this situation is really about spiritual warefare the unsceen realm need to refocus our goals on doing Gods will.

January 12, 2012 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  60. Mark9988

Two people had a baby. Get over it.

January 12, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  61. Happy Man

How is this news, who cares, and this is not a record of any kind, just two people who had
    a baby.
    Why do you people care about this stuff? Same with the Kardashians.
    Makes me sick

January 12, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  62. O.T.

They waited 4 days to exploit their child. Amazing restraint. She will probably star on Toddlers and Tiaras next year.

January 12, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  63. Dave

I'm glad I am I is. Lipps. Sounds like you are having some sort or breakdown.

January 12, 2012 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  64. Exploding butthole

This is HOT history, nor is it important enough to pay someone to write an article about.

January 12, 2012 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
    • sortakinda

NOT history, right? But it is about a child of a mugging talent-less thug and his screeching wife, possibly with the help of a surrogate, because money can buy 'most anything.

January 12, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  65. DogLipps

STOP!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!! I'm glad they had a healthy baby, but this is not news. STOP!!!!!

January 12, 2012 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  66. 1st sgt V

Last time I checked they were billionaires and nobody on this forum is. if I wasn't saving the damn world all the time and was a billionaire I would drop a track that included the sounds of me taking a fierce dump and because I'm rich It would make the billboard Enough said.

January 12, 2012 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  67. yasmin

hey! think its funny we all say what to make a better world n make change all hating each other! just stop who cares if u your white or black or asian or anything. seriously get over it ! im half asian black im proud were come from! I`m in collenge n have scholarship! if mad then do something to make your life better! n celebrity are like everyone but they choose in career in sports n actors music n ect and u cn too but u have to work at! just saying! u really want to get famous then youtube! have friends all kind of people if lived here then be friends with them! u never no u might good friends and one of my best friend is white known her since 2nd grade! yeah might no best friend just best nice!

January 12, 2012 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  68. kevin

Rather than hating or wasting time commenting, why not aspire to do exploit yourselves...think big, think large, be great in your own way. Stop hating, stop judging. You too can stand out and be heard!!!!!

January 12, 2012 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  69. franky

Yall need 2 leave my relatives out of this conversation. No more hitler jokes please. Thnx jim bob

January 12, 2012 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  70. WHITE POWER

I cant wait till this kid dies. Im so tired of hearing about this brat. And CNN has put out an article every day since this little monkey was born.

January 12, 2012 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  71. Mildren

Only LOOSERS respond to internet post!!!

January 12, 2012 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  72. gold

Hey melissa....really.. how do u change a race of ppl who still believe that they are the superior being.....BTW... I dont think that blacks on this site are being racist...they are only retailiating.....

January 12, 2012 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  73. Rob

I heard many new parents were not allowed to see their newborn babies because of the security for these over-indulged idiots. Time to boycott those that mean to keep a parent from seeing their newborn baby.

January 12, 2012 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  74. taz

W

January 12, 2012 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  75. maaz

Money doesn't make anyone better than the next person. Paying 1M to a hospital to close off a floor is stupid and vain no matter who does it. Didn't many of is just celebrate a birth in a manger? Don't some ever learn that its not what you own? How sad indeed.

January 12, 2012 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  76. white woman

My entire white family don't like black people! It's a whole new generation that says it's Okay to love,work, live, marry and live the past behind us. Some white
    e people will smile in your face and some want come near u r look at u. That y the penny is brown because he gave black people freedom a had babies by many.we're still made that black people r free to do what ever they want and have the money to do more. We can't stand to see black men love ,marry and have families with r white women. Look at most white women they want full lips, big

butts and fake hair, so tell me how's mad???

January 12, 2012 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie

I can't decide if you are as uneducated and moronic as your family or if this post is a gag! Man, you are lucky to be walking around because you obviously have not got brain 1 in your head. Honey, if this is truly how you are, you and your family should be committed or deported cause you are REALLY whacked out.

January 13, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  77. taz

J

January 12, 2012 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  78. wais

congrats, but ya'll devil worshippers are still gonna roast in hell

January 12, 2012 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  79. taz

M

January 12, 2012 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  80. Melissa

Hahaha @ Whitewoman! My soulmate/bestfriend is a black man, and he is the one of the most intelligent and spiritual beings I have ever encountered, I look up to him, admire him and am proud to have him by my side. On the flip side, I have a lot of white male friends who just go NUTS over a blackwoman! (I mean black women are beautiful, they truely are) So not all of us are white devils, when in all actuality, a lot of us think you're quite exquisite.

January 12, 2012 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  81. nettiesue

JAY-Z AND BEYONCE: DONT FLICK YOUR B.I.C. [BLUE IVY CARTER] ROFLMAO

January 12, 2012 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  82. chee chee

I just wanted 2 say congrats 2 b and j I've been kinda down but 2 hear such great news from ppl I admire makes me smile hello baby blue don't give mommy a hard time and don't make daddy chase the evil boys away lol good luck guys (akron,oh)

January 12, 2012 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  83. Kevin

The good thing that will come out of this is that Billboard will probably never let a baby's voice be considered a actual verse, or give the brat credit. After the outrage that comes from this im sure theyll say the person or baby will at least have to say 1 word to get any type of credit. This brat is actually gonna collect royalties for this crap! And im not hating, ive got most of Jay-Z's albums and ive seen him in concert twice. But even I know this is some bull.

January 12, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  84. Melissa

Now if u called a Klan member/Skinhead type person a white devil, then id fully agree with you on that one...LOL

January 12, 2012 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  85. white woman

I'm white and I love me some black people. I went to college wth a lot of them and sleep with a lot of them to. There's many white women who would love to have Jay Z baby. Look at all of the white girls like the who. Was with Kobe and O.J...we as white people don't like when other race sir past us. But its true once you go black u never go back

January 12, 2012 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  86. Nino

Happy with the fact that we have two proud parents on the birth of their newborn. But what sickens me, is the fact that two talented people are profiting at the expense of such an innocent young life. Greed at it’s best!

January 12, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  87. brent

YOYO I JUST WANNA SAY CONGRADULATIONS ON THE KID N YEA IT WOULD BE AKWARD FOR ME IF ALL THIS WERE EVER HAPPENIN SO I NEVER WANNA BE FAMOUS LOL PEACE UP A TOWN DOWN

January 12, 2012 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  88. Melissa

When I hear the racist white stuff, I feel ashamed to be white. I'm sure you can think of a couple things your fellow brothers do that ur ashamed of too. Its like confucius basically says: instead of finding fault in another man, reflect on how you can improve yourself.

January 12, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  89. Niki

Well, after sifting through all the feedback it's so easy to feel blessed at the fact I wasn't born in the US. Supreme stupidity at it's best.

January 12, 2012 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  90. Melissa

Gold, not all of us are Klan member dude! Especially recent generations, like mine. I attack the racist white cause it makes my blood boil. But I will also attack a black man who calls me a white devil, when in actually I am an advocate for and think your people are a lovely group. Don't spit in my face when I applaud you.. You guys really have a lot to offer this world. But when you make comments like that, your no better that a skinhead. We all have those in our race that don't want to be helped, and I'm sure you know yours, as I mine. If don't want the ignorance to continue, then drop the rope, cause a lot of us have, and quite frankly, love you.

January 12, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  91. The Flamingo Kid

Overpaid, pointless people. Who the hell cares??

January 12, 2012 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  92. Melissa

Well that one worked...hold on, Gold

January 12, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  93. Melissa

Is anyone seeing my recent comment? Its not showing up over here in my feed.

January 12, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  94. T

Why does having a surragate give birth to a baby so you can lie and call it your own, making history?

January 12, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  95. taz

Tja

January 12, 2012 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  96. Amy in Michigan

Truth, why does it matter that they're American? That seems to me to be just another category, another way to stereotype and judge.

January 12, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  97. gold

@melissa..how can I help a race of ppl who doesnt want 2 b help....

January 12, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  98. Proud American!!

What about announcing the births of the babies born to military families. Those babies without knowing it will eventually make a sacrifice more then these spoiled @$$ super stars. They face the struggle of having mom and dad deploy for months at a time. It is time to PAY tribute to TRUE AMERICANS.... OUR SOLDIERS!!

January 12, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • finman1960

That is true but in reality no one or not many anyways really care about news from an average person or their family. Today's society is too busy with getting their noses stuck up rich and/or famous people's butts. Maybe they think something gold will come out and make them that way as well.. I would say "Who cares!" but since I commented then obviously I do care somewhat. So I will just say "Why bother?" and close with that. There are more newsworthy events like you pointed out. By reading the posts I doubt there will be any changes as long as people still love this gold-plated crap.

January 12, 2012 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  99. taz

Tm

January 12, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  100. Jingle Bell Jenny

All good so I guess we are living in end times can you feel the pressure it is off the chain. Come quickly Lord Jesus

January 12, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  101. Nolwazi

No one really cares what you guys think. B and J did what they did and yes it was selfish just like any other rich person.

January 12, 2012 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  102. Irving iwobi

J-hova, Bee-unseen, blue ivy. TOSA.

January 12, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  103. Pete

I cant wait untill the people at Saturday Night Live make fun of these freaks. I can see Jay-Z holding the baby while he sits next to the Weekend Update guy. The news guy congratulates Jay. Then asks: can I see her? Jay turns the baby away from the news guy and says to his security guys: Handle that. The security guys grab the news guy off camera and beat him up. You hear him sreaming: what did I do?! LOL – This would be a grea skit! SNL YOU GOTTA DO THIS!

January 12, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  104. Peace

So sad. We all bleed the same. :(

January 12, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • SimpleSteve

If someone put me in a situation like not being able to see my babies while they were in the hospital, a lot of people would have found out that we all bleed the same....by my hand.

January 12, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  105. Joe

Best wishes to the family, but the article is wrong. Stevie Wonder had his daughter crying after being born on the song "Isn't she lovely", so that beats this. Where have all the fact checkers gone?

January 12, 2012 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Mib

I think, though I may be wrong, Stevie Wonder didi not list his daughter as a performer on the record. These idiots did. Seriously? So did Blue make a conscious decision to perform on your song. If there is something wrong, that is it. So will she also now have royalties? Did she sign a contract? This is what is so absorb about this story, CNN, and Billboard. Nice gimmick.

January 12, 2012 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  106. SimpleSteve

Maybe she can be the youngest person to be sued in court. If I were the parents of the twin babies in the NICU that were not allowed to see their babies because Jay Z's security team made them leave the floor, I would be filing a lawsuit against Jay-Z for hiring them, Beyonce for giving birth, Blue Ivy for being born, everyone on the security team for kicking my family out and the hospital for allowing it to happen. I would sue them each for 50 million and then settle out of court. Normally I'm not a fan of being filing lawsuits over everything but I would make an exception for this travesty.

January 12, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  107. J Cooper

Look i have never seen so much hate and crap talk like i have on here. what ever happen to just being happy for someone for starting a family. you people act like ya'll know these people and none of you know them from adam and eve just cause these people make music doesn't make them any different from you or me they are human beings. and i can grant all the crap talk thats been said from one to the next none of you will ever say it to each others faces its all crap talk and a bunch of ignorence on here. congrats jay z and beyonce on starting your family i wish u all the happiness in the world

January 11, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  108. taz

T

January 11, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  109. SOMETIMES I GET A GOOD FEELING

GORILLA BABAY

January 11, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Melissa

What have we learned today, kids? Stupidity is color blind.

January 11, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  111. JAYZ LOOKS LIKE AN APE

I HOPE THE BABY DON'T LOOK LIKE HIM!!!

January 11, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Melissa

Hey Gold, see my comment. Cause with that comment your not helping. Cause from what I see, your just as much as a devil, yourself.

January 11, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  113. gold

True no really cares abt celebrity kids....but the comments that white americans post on these forums are quite evident that racism is still exist...this race of ppl will never change...greed, hatred, jealousy is n their blood...just watch ur back my sisters and brothers..u work with these blue eyed devils

January 11, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  114. mchammér

Pathetic you realize all of you paid for this when u buy their merchandise. & what is your economic life like? ? Go back to school & learn how to count your money & intelligently communicate.

January 11, 2012 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  115. John

Jay-Z & Beyonce are pathetic. First they had her rub her belly to let people know she's pregnant. After that they avoid questions about the baby. They wont even say she's pregnant. And of course the infamous birth. They made it like she was giving birth to Jesus. And finally (at least untill tomorrow) the people who didnt want their kid even looked at by us commoners exploit her just to break some record that knowbody cared or even knew about. Pathetic.

January 11, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  116. gold

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION..... OBAMA IS A FAILURE...HMMMMM.. LET ME THINK FOR A MOMENT

January 11, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • 4ugold

what about Bush. Rig election to serve a second term. Invade Iraq, a war that never should have happened. F@%k up the country because he did not know how to run a country.. check the records b-4 u comment jack Azz .

January 12, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  117. Maria

I don't know what is the big deal about this kid,every second a kid born, what is the difference...if is true that this two have the entire floor for them because they are "celebrities' I would sue them for the last penny they have! I never hear their music ,I don't care about them ...but I am sick and tired already hearing all over he news this two had a kid,who cares? he has a child from his previous marriage is what I hear ,like Marc Anthony and JLo like he was the first time dad,he has like 7 kids counting the two with Jlo....what is new? it not matter who the parents are this is ridiculous ,Princess Diana or Jackie kennedy didn't pay millions for a floor at the hospital were the children born,this people are really divas ,people put this ghetto people on pedestals you create this monsters .....now we have to deal with their EGOS....

January 11, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Melissa

@ Brandon Peeler: Speaking of the devil...Lemme quote Jay Z: You can pay for school but you can't buy class. Success is great but don't boast or brag about it...its not classy. I'm not talking about being frivulous. Be greatful about your accomplishments and don't brag, or else you'll be just like those uppity white folk u complain about. I applaud black people and your accomplishments, but an eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.

January 11, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  119. IB

Wow! Guys whether black or white, we all belong to one universe and so one creator. Congrats to the proud parents. They have had their share of concepteous disappointments which is why they went extra miles in almost everything for the safe arrival of their baby girl. No surrogate but natural congrats.

January 11, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  120. TRUTH

Of all the comments listed below...some racists, some rebuttals to the racists, some intelligent, some dumb, some sincere, some not....it's interesting that so few simply acknowledged the fact that another beautiful, God given human being was born to two loving, hard working, AMERICANS! Regardless of their race, art, culture, style, success, etc.. No matter what you think of Jay Z or Beyonce...they are AMERICANS. In today's world climate, one would think we, Americans, would respond and behave so much better than this. It's really unfortunate that an American child's birth would cause this much nonsense from fellow Americans. How much longer will our country survive with this level of ignorance??

January 11, 2012 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  121. lee

I can't believe people are still so full of hate in 2012, come on people get over it. If this was any other couple u would not be saying such hateful things about someone u really dont know. GET OVER IT.

January 11, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  122. brandon Peeler

To all the haters on here you might as well get over it! The parents and baby are doing fine and thanks for posting
    your jealous comments. So many people are worried if they paid top dollar to have the baby at the hospital
    were the child was born, Now if it were white people who did this type of thing there wouldn't be such
    a out pour of hate and envy. It really upsets White Americans when well off Blacks do the same thing
    you all have done for years, and that's use there money to get whatever it is that money can buy! So just know
    we live in a world of power and greed, And now Some Black Americans have some of that power and wealth
    are not afraid to use it and make no apologizes for it! Republicans always say that make no apologizes for being
    wealthy So you would think the majority of you would love this type stuff! It's the American dream remember that!

January 11, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Kish

Not a fan of niether/but seems like they could of paid a doc. 2 hve the baby @ home!! Make more sense 2 me

January 11, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Melissa

@Choice Words...I recommend you Choose your words wisely.

January 11, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  125. zo

Wow. Racism still exists. Its crazy to see some of these comments. But then again this is the land of the free and the home of the brave..

January 11, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Sencity

Look wow beyonce and jay-z and hospital how could they get people having there baby get off them move off floor and they couldn't go see there baby either not me we all create equal. Cause they sing doesn't make them better as human then. If it you and you first time parent and baby is coming they want u move during labor and its beyonce and jay-z security I'm not moving.

January 11, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Areta Mansfield

The truth is the only reason that blue ivy is popular is cause of her parents. but the truth is hands down. no matter whos baby it is they can never beat Michael Jackson.

January 11, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  128. karen

White people are so funny about race. I'm biracial. Black, white and native American runs through these veins, which does not suggest that other ethnicity aren't there as well. Those are the 3 ethnic pieces I've been able to establish based on living relatives and what they know about us. Given American history, world history even, I don't see how any person can seriously assume that their purely 100% one ethnicity. I would never boast such a ridiculous statement because history teaches us that everything done in the dark does not always come to the light. Truth be told, you don't know where your family tree begin and ends because we all know the stories of white men losing their virginity on the black slaves, whom they in-pregnate in the process. Without my ancestors being here to truly outline a family tree from centuries ago, one can only rely on what relatives have to say and what they are able to find on their own. Well if a white slave owner gets a black slave pregnant and his white wife pregnant, that white family has just entered another ethnicity due to that cute little 1 drop rule. One drop of black blood in your family just made u black like the rest of us. I have a hard time accepting things I read in the bible and even stuff printed in history books. The reason is because people themselves are unreliable and are not 100% truthful and forthcoming when relaying events. Just think the bible was written years and years after the fact and by 1600 different people. Not near a bible so the number of authors could be way off. However given that example alone, can we honestly say that all of those people wrote 100% truth when recounting events from ages previous? Ask a person if they remember what they wore to work last year on this very date? What would the person remember? I was not there in the beginning. And since I know how unreliable memory is even as short as 2 weeks ago, I would never swear to be 100% accurate on anything regardless to what I uncover on my own or based on someone else's recounting of events to me. We don't know what we are with 100% certainty, so it is foolish to say as much. Argue as much as u wish people. But life holds one simple truth; nothing is ever as simple as it seems. And there are no pure races. I wasn't here in 200 BC and nor are the people who were alive at that time. Why would I ever presume to know the facts just because my distant cousin from 400 BC passed the word on based on something they think they know about all the years previous. Everyone is mixed. To argue anything other than that fact would require time travel back in time to see and learn for ones own self.

January 11, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • redz

karen you are wonderful, keeping giving us knowledge that we need to here, it is powerful!!!

January 12, 2012 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  129. Sierra.

President Obama made this country a mess and JayeZ and Beyonce invented the social class.

January 11, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  130. vinceParee

Only a true pig would use their newborn baby as a publicity stunt to make money...... Sick...sick and sick.,

January 11, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Saywhat

Obama is the best president we've had ever. No more wars no more lobbyist.

Obama and Michelle 2012........................

January 11, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  132. taz

Abf

January 11, 2012 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Saywhat

Obama is the best president we,ve had ever. No more wars no more lobbyist

Obama and Mechelle 2012

January 11, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Sarah

Nothing like making money off your infant....what happened to having children for love instead of money?

January 11, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  135. sickofbeyonce

Sick of these 2 fuglies. They spent millions to cover up Beyonce fake belly.

January 11, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Bigbang

Hi

January 11, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Tammy

So you're saying the only people that voted for Obama were poor?! That statement makes you just as bad as the ones screamin about race Some people do the best that they can and still never get ahead So are we supposed to just throw them away bc they're poor I've had an empty refrig and wallet so don't even go there Good people aren't all rich!

January 11, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  138. purple weed

omg this baby's accomplished more in a few days than i will in my lifetime fml.

January 11, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Theresa

Really, who cares.......give some of your money to help the black inter-city kds that are suffering. Help pull them out of poverty.

January 11, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  140. SKY

FACT: A LITTLE BABY BORN THE SAME DAY, TWO GOOD PARENTS, LIVING IN A MODEST
    LITTLE HOUSE, IN A QUIET LITTLE TOWN,,,NO CAMERA CREWS FLASHING LIGHTS
    NO 10-20 BODY GUARDS, NO 50-100 USERS
    JUST TWO PEOPLE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THEIR FIRST CHILD...
    PEOPLE BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE, BEING RICH COMES
    WITH ITS DRAWBACKS...

January 11, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  141. asia

Everyone just listen to yourseles,does it really matter to us ,if that is what jay z and beyonce want for baby blue ivy our comments ,mean nothing.

January 11, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Tammy

And yes this was supposed to be about Beyonces baby What difference does it make what her name is, what race etc I do think all the security measures were way out of line But the most that came out of this is it gave all the racist people something to do tonight When we should all be thinking about what we can do to make OUR world better for future generations

January 11, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Tammy

Does anyone actually believe that this country ended up in the shape its in by the actions and decisions of just one president That's a JOKE!

January 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Felicia

STOP SAYING THAT PEOPLE ARE A PARTICULAR POLITICAL AFFILIATION; IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SUBJECT! IF YOU WANT TO TALK POLITICS THEN GO TO THE POLITICAL SECTION AND RANT THERE! HOWEVER, IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO YOUR BEHAVIOR JUST PROVES YOU TO BE THE HYPOCRITICAL DEMOCRAT YOU REALLY ARE. YOU PREACH PEACE, LOVE AND NO HATE YET YOU ARE THE ONES SPREADING THE HATE. FIND SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE TO DO INSTEAD OF BASHING ON OTHERS. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

January 11, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Nisha

Congratulations! Babies are wonderful :)
    But let's not forget the 6 week old baby from Ohio that was in the news today....He was beaten blind and has brain damage from his own father for crying.

January 11, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  146. dave

so this is a bigger deal than the fact that JayZ and Beyonce basically kicked out/prevented the parents of other newborns from being near their children because of security concerns.....how pathetic. I would never thought that Beyonce would do that, but I guess there is a first for everyone

January 11, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  147. anna

i'm not a racist but i am a realist and i'm going to say this simply yes congrats on their new baby and every other new parent in this world but just because they have money regardless of color don't care who you are does not have the right to block off a hospital and 6 city blocks. thats was not only selfish but thats like saying my family is more important than yours cause i have money thats BS and im glad you had enough money to blow on paying the hospital to allow this dangerous fiasco while others could have been dying and im sure you can spare the money like pocket change to compensate the people's health and lives you probably compromised and also all the new parents on that floor who kept their babies from you ruined their experience i feel especially bad for those first time parents i wish someone would tell me i couldnt see my baby because some famous rapper has the money to say so i don't care what color you are your life and life experiences are not more valuable than anyone elses. pure ignorance!

January 11, 2012 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  148. jane

Obama is a failure..and its you pathetic left wing pansies and cnn that are always criticizing republicans..so nice try losers...white or black oblamer is pathetic ...

January 11, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrea

I'm sorry Jane, and what exactly would make Obama a failure? When you make a comment like that, words such as "obama is pathetic" makes you look like an incredibly ignorant person while destroying any credibility that you attempt to give off in this public forum. So, when you actually pinpoint the reasons why you believe he is pathetic other than what you merely hear and repeat from non-reputable sources, feel free to make a relevant claim and back this up with actual supporting evidence.

January 11, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

Obama is a failure. He had no business becoming President and has yet to earn any kind of respect. He doesn't get respect just because he is President, it has to be earned. He has no political experience (1 term Senator) and absolutely nothing else. Would a CEO or President of a company or anyone for that matter be hired at a job without experience? Perhaps if you were flipping burgers. I will give him credit for one thing though, he was able to get everyone out of the projects/trailer parks/welfare recipients to vote

January 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sencity

President Obama is a great president remember bush start a war the cause national debit skyhigh and took job and sent to other countries.

January 11, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  149. joann

We are all human beings.. being human. white black asian we live on one planet. doing what we want. i just dont want to be nuke!! peace to all. happy new year anyways.

January 11, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Melissa

@Tammy: THANK YOU!!!

January 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Michelle White

Why are people sayin that beyonce was never pregnant?

January 11, 2012 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Tammy

For the last time, our presidents mother was white I'm a white woman w a biracial daughter and I hate that people can't just get it together And stop looking at skin color

January 11, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  153. jane

People hate obama because he is the worst president ever..not because he's black..you sound like him..can't admit he is a failure so you play the race card..pathetic loser..

January 11, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  154. mahuang

What a stupid name

January 11, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Mime

enough already they had baby.....1st time parents now let's move on.

January 11, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Saywhat

So many people hate Jay and Beyonce because they are black, same like people who hate Obama and Michelle very sad......

January 11, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  157. letsgomets2012!

The song is awful.

And so is he.

Stevie Wonder already cornered the market back in the day with "Isn't She Lovely." And I belive "Lovin' You" was written as a lulliby for SNL's own Maya Rudolph - Minnie Ripperton was her mother.:)

And the name Blue Ivy is just YUK. Why not name her Shawna Carter, after her dad?

January 11, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • thaSandara

Its is obvious that, Beyonce' wanted her little girls first initial to be like hers 'B'. So she thought, well.. Bonquisha is too dam black, Bonnie is too dam white, Barbara is too dam old.. So,.. Blue it is. I like it, actually.

January 12, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  158. Tammy

Mayb we should put al racist people n 1 place 2gether And let em figure out how 2 get along And the stupid comment about the bad gene pool that took an ignorant person 2 even make that statement

January 11, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  159. jane

I would of rampaged if that loser jay z and that has been beyonce ever tried to stop me from seeing my premature baby..I would of busted right in..I'd like to see them try and stop me..

January 11, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  160. LYD

The only reason these two have money is because people have bad taste in music if you don't like it don't buy it
    otherwise they can do whatever they want compliments of idiots

January 11, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  161. jane

I will say anything to anyones face..what u think I'm scared because someones black? I have enough black friends..I am not racist but I will bust a black guys face just as quick as I would a white person..or a brown one..you fools don't scare anyone..you can't even read or write..and black or white obama is a failure..

January 11, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Sierra.

Before I would go through all mess I would have bought or rented a loft months in advance had it hooked up like an upscale delivery room.Delivery day staff would arrive early.No circus no a**holes trying to see, no one trying to get undeserving people try to get money.

January 11, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Biggster

Poor thing is punished with that name.

January 11, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Ballz

Blacks make up the prison population due to bad gene pool

January 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  165. tab

It's horrible that so much hate can be generated off of the birth of one child. No one knows the facts..it's hollywood..we'll never know if they paid millions or if they didnt, but does it matter?? Most people judge out of jealousy and/or ignorance..it's a baby..a new life..with two parents that adore her. I'm super excited for anyone that is so proud to be a parent..too many people are not.

January 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Tammy

Sounds like a lot of racism from both sides 2 me

January 11, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  167. Mike in SA

What? Where's all the liberal protest for the extravegance shown by this couple and their uber-rich friends? Oh, right...they aren't Conservative or Republicans. Got it...you go guys...Good luck to the baby, not her fault.

January 11, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  168. jane

Man u people really need an education..I have never seen worse spelling and grammar in my life...unfortunately most of it is coming from the people yelling at the whites...take a guess

January 11, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  169. ryan

First who would name there kid blue ivy and second of all I am white and my orgin is all the way back to the 1500 where its white and who the hell cares about a girl crying in a song the only reason why there so big is because of product placement there all marketed

January 11, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  170. allison

Don't make me have to throw up at the excess these people go to – one thing i have to be proud of is that I have not contributed to their bank balances OR helped stroke their egos -

January 11, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Gerald

it is pathetic what our society has become. Considering where they are coming from you would not expect them to waste over a million $ to renovate a few hospital rooms & ruin the unique experience of a few new parents with their security staff. As far as I know they had a baby girl, great for them but this happens every day to many people. J & Beyonce, you certainly are talented (among many others) but above all, you are very lucky to be where you are and you are becoming very arrogant and out of touch. Sad but not all that surprising. After all, you are just singers...

January 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  172. jj

Jay z is the worst rapper ever..he may have good beats behind him but he can't rap for squat..repeating lines, talking not rapping, terrible lyrics, no rhyme, biting biggies lyrics etc..put him against tupac or ice t and he sounds like a ten year old white girl..garbage...

January 11, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  173. Theman

Ur president is half white idiots. If that coconut blocked me from seeing my kid I would have taken care of that problem. If another person thinks white people are jelous of black people I am gonna throw up

January 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Melissa

You know, u racist white people on here make me REALLY ashamed to be a white person! Its people like you (and prolly your ancestors too) that cause this world to despise our race. Why don't you and all ur skinhead/KKK buddies go slit your wrists and jump off a building.

January 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  175. chis hops

We are at war right now and people from this country are putting there lives in danger and they want to talk about to snobby idiots.

January 11, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  176. scott

Is this some bad joke please tell me that it is. I use to think that billboard was respectable, this is not even music or should it be considered, WOW very funny this guy is basically stupid with lots of money, and please don't tell me that he is some genius not even close, have him take an IQ test I'll bet that it is well below 100, now what is that childs chance outside of inheritence, just another rap idiot posing as a gentleman.

January 11, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  177. chris hops

Who give a crap about this story. They think they can do what ever they want because they are rich. They are a bunch of dousch bags.

January 11, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Jeremy

Yes I'm sure my grandchildren will be learning about Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby in US History class. Actually...I'm kind of scared that's how it'll be someday

January 11, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  179. taz

Ab

January 11, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Andrew Boule

who the ^%$# cares about their stupid $#%ing baby

January 11, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  181. CAMEO35

.............. WHO CARES ?.........................JAY Z CAN'T RAP ANYWAY..............HE JUST ANOTHER MILLIONEER TAUGHTING HIS MONEY AROUND WHILE OTHER STRUGGLE...................

January 11, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  182. taz

A

January 11, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  183. person

YOUR
    CHILD
    IS
    NOT
    SPECIAL

January 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  184. Clorine

Haters gonna hate and blah blah but I'm really tired of hearing about these two. They had a baby. Congratulations. Lets start covering news that actually matters please.

January 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  185. king1

@ princess. They r not missing the point. They are just racist. How many white celebrity babies we have read about and the comment were more positive....this racist energy have been passed down from generation 2 generation....i guess what i'm trying 2 say is.....ITS A WHITE THING...and....WE WOULDNT UNDERSTAND

January 11, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris hops

No its a not letting people see their kids thing because they think they are better than everyone else thing. And Jay Z harassing people in his buildings he owns to move out so he can sell them. What a horrible human being.

January 11, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  186. Jmo

In some of the comments i read "my black president" " our black president" jay z making a comment in his song, correct me if I am wrong but isn't the mother of "my/our black peesident" WHITE. So who is being racist?

January 11, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  187. Sanity

Didn't these jerks prevent a father from seeing his prematurely born son, because their spawn was being born and they needed the whole floor? I loathe these two insects.

January 11, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pointless1

If they had any self respect they would make a donation to the fathers infant children in the lines of a college fund for that BS they caused.. Hopefully the father sues the hospital for this crap... they deserve to lose some money on this..

January 11, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  188. FAITH

OMG people are so ill ! God bless the happy family

January 11, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  189. Jane

I thought maybe the baby made history by not only being ugly (rumor is she looks just like her daddy), but having a stupid name, too.

January 11, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • sharkweek12

Make fun of the parents all you want, but calling a baby ugly? That's just messed up.

January 11, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  190. gold

@ WOW ur 100 percent correct...i gaurantee u that these are the same racist trash that spend countless hours n the sun trying 2 darken their pale white skin...this race of ppl are jealous..and full of hate...they but larger butts...they inject fat n their lips...these are all features of blacks they try 2 obtain..yet they r so quick so post negative comment about me....JEALOUSLY

January 11, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Marcus

I wonder when Blue Ivy will go on tour... I'm crossing my fingers for next year... duh....

January 11, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  192. PhaReal

barely into this world and already got more money than me DAM DAM DAAAAM!! lol

January 11, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Tr1Xen

Cool. Congrats yall!

January 11, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Amanda

That's pretty damn cool. Congrats to the Hip Hop Royal family and Princess.
    A lot of you people are missing the whole point of Jay expressing his happiness and emotions for having a healthy and happy baby. This has nothing to do with politics, race, being rich or poor, involved in the Klan, it's about being a loving, caring and happy father to a beautiful baby girl.

January 11, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Amanda LINY

@Sandra Take a history lesson? Have you not read that chapter in you apparently skewed history book that was about pangea? Thought so. We all came from one continent so I would bet my life that your genetic line is not "pure white" as you claim. As for this "new record" that was set... Are you ACTUALLY surprised that this is news? Has our media not proven itself that it is one big pile of pointless drivel that's compiled to sheild those of ignorant stature from actual news?

January 11, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  196. Amanda LINY

@Sandra Take a history lesson? Have you not read that chapter in you apparently skewed history book that was about pangea? Thought so. We all came from one continent so I would bet my life that your genetic line is not "pure white" as you claim. As for this "new record" that was set... Are you ACTUALLY surprised that this is news? Has our media not proven itself that it is one big pile of pointless garbage that's compiled to sheild us of actual news?

January 11, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  197. CongratsButPleaseEnough

I'm happy for the two of them, but enough. For how many days are we going to hear about the birth?

January 11, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  198. KushWolf

I was stoked that he dropped this song. I have been through some very hard times in life as well and didn't have my first kid until last month and I'm 33. it took me a lot to get to this point and I'm glad that there is a MC out there who feels as happy about his baby girl as I do to have mine and wrote a song about it. You just dont know unless you've been in the same boat man, having a kid is monumentous and the most amazing thing in the world. MAD RESPECT TO ANY DAD WHO IS PROUD OF THEIR BABY GIRLS AND IS MAN ENOUGH TO SHOW IT. Thanks for this one Jay!

January 11, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  199. Get It Right Billboard and CNN

The first song that comes to mind is Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely.

"The song opens with the audio of a baby being born, and a lengthy outro featuring samples of Aisha playing with Wonder." Stevie wonder didn't allow it to cut to a 45 in 1977, so it didn't make Billboard's Hot 100, but it made it to #23 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart and stayed there for 5 weeks.

But I'm sure that other songs inspired by the birth of babies have made it to the top charts.

January 11, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  200. kersey

Haters and dummies , what a hopeless combination For those that think being white is so special...guess what?IT'S NOT

January 11, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  201. @iamcpaige

Who cares about Satan's baby? There are more things goin on!!

January 11, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  202. Blanket

Blue ivy, blanket who cares, ask jay & be how much did they wired to the baby natural birth mother bank account??? All that new $$ inks not dry yet jesus great creation shawn carter stop worshiping satan

January 11, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  203. ronald

Sad when two- mediocre talents make headlines by having a baby. Big deal!

January 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  204. Sierra.

Stevie Wonder a real innovator genius did this in 1977.Seven years before Blue's mommy was born.

January 11, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  205. deb

"....the most beautifulest...." I think Blue Ivy wrote it too.

January 11, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  206. chicohomie

Bet it looks like a baby orang

January 11, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  207. Jamaica mike

Haters gone be haters CONGRATS JAY Z AND BEONCEY AND WELCOME BLUE IVY

January 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • randy

One good thing, with a name like that shes lucky she wont ever need to look for a job.

January 11, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  208. Surrogate

the only record that kid set was for the longest hidden surrogate pregnancy so far this year LOL

January 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  209. robra

She's the hen that lays goLden eggs,let the dollars roll

January 11, 2012 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  210. robra

She's the that lays goLden eggs,let the dollars roll

January 11, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Marcia

Jay-Z and Beyonce were FIRST to have their baby's cries top the Billboard charts. As crazy as it sounds I think that white people may be upset because no one white did it FIRST. White people always want to be the first to do anything no matter what it is. Lol.

January 11, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Who cares who does it first. Being original(especially for pointless crap) doesn't necessarily make you better. I would much rather put my money to science, not mainstream hip-hop whatever

January 11, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  212. Ron

Who "really" gives a crap!!! So much celeb chit in the news, where is the real news....the stuff that really matters?

January 11, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  213. Sharr

Good luck to this young family.
    Welcome to the world Blue Ivy!!

January 11, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  214. Jake K.

@Dan Shaw how old are you 9?

January 11, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mckenzie

No, he is a realist. Money does not make the world go round. It stalls it and leaves it hanging.

January 11, 2012 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  215. Dan Shaw

Don't care. What bothers me is people thinking that money makes them special. It doesn't, so get over yourselves.

January 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • JUGGERNAUT

we live in a CAPITALIST COUNTRY, money does make people special.

January 11, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • randy

Thats the best thing said on this topic. I must say i get a laugh from all these ignorant comments.

January 11, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • randy

Its the LOVE of money that is the root of ALL evil. Think about it.

January 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  216. Kelly Chandler

Idiots I am a musician I'm just saying classical music is all you have.Tell me your grandparents didn't like swing,Tony,Frank and some you parents love Zepplin,The Stones,The Beatles google something educational,that's right let people like Truth tell you already know everything all of these groups and anything else with a rhythmic beat was derived from Africa.

January 11, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  217. JUGGERNAUT

HATER, HATER, HATER AND MORE HATER.

LOL, GET A LIFE, ALL YOUR HATE WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT JAYZ AND BEYONCE WILL KEEP ON BEING SUCCESSFUL LOL

January 11, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  218. laura

... You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

January 11, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  219. JUGGERNAUT

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

HATER, HATER, HATER AND MORE HATER.

January 11, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mckenzie

Whatever. You are so ignorant and arrogant you fail to realize the mighty not only fall but tend to get old and retire. No, your little heros will not be famous for ever. Sooner or later the next big thing will push them off the pedestal and then you can rant about some other celebrity.

January 11, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  220. Mckenzie

I would be happier for he new parents if they had not handled things like they did at the hospital and leaving it. I mean, come on! Body guards stopping other families from getting to their children?? Blocking off 6 blocks just so they could leave?? She gave birth the same way all females have for billions of years. She was wearing no make up, probably had on one of those embarrassing gowns, at least 25 friends, family, and medical staff in the room. Just because she and Jay-Z think they are the king and queen of Rap and Hip Hop did not give them the right to act selfish. Congrats to the new parents, but grow up. Jay-Z wont be so kingly when he gets diaper duty at 2 a.m and Beyonce wont look so queenly when she is up for the 3 am feeding.

January 11, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • letsgomets2012!

3 am say what???

Ya think???

This kid will have a platoon full of nannies. No icky 3 something anything for Mommeee and Daddeee.

January 11, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • mandy

Well, it is election year, and you can see by the remarks that the TeaParty Republicans are paying trolls to attack, attack, attack....racist, classist, the height of ignorance. These remarks are so pitiful and pathetic, devoid of any
      real understanding of our world. WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS!!!! Do you hate these hateful comments?
      Me too! Remember to vote against HATE....Vote for OBAMA 2012!!! VOTE DEMOCRATIC ALL THE WAY!!!!

January 11, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  221. richard

sorry,i cant be happy for someone who profited a million bucks from the ruthless ruler of libya called mohamar kaddafi,these people are all about their own riches and fame,DAMN THE LITTLE PEOPLE

January 11, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • JUGGERNAUT

just like big companies whom are shipping all our jobs to china.

January 11, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  222. sandra

its funny how you can hate people youv never met and who dont give a damn about .keep hatin u ignorant losers !!! u poor white ppl are hilarious.

January 11, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob

No one is hating on them, we are hating on the media for deciding this is news. I couldnt care any more less about Jay zs and Beyonces kid.

January 11, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • m

sandra your the one that appears angry and jealous..i could care less–

January 12, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Panthro

I don't think most people are hating> I hate you idiots that come online and say crap like "congrats to J and Beyonce, they will be great parents and their child will be so loved" ...I mean, who gives a flying F – - – that they had a kid, so do a lot of other families...What is so special about this one? Yeah, she will be loved, so will other newborns, she will be spoiled, other newborns not as much. (poverty)...and how in the F – - – do you know B and Jay will be great parents. HELLO, that's what Nannys are for...Stop idolizing these people that have evrything in life as it is, they don't care who you are or how much you wish them well!!! Get a life...They are arrogant people that think money will buy them everything, but guess what? they will die just like I will someday.

January 12, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • MaryInBoise

Being racist is the real definition of hatin'!

January 12, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • m

WHO CARES.

January 13, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  223. Marcia

If you know that you don't like Jay-Z, Beyonce, or rap music, then why would anyone waste their time making comments? It's just sad that there are so many racist comments. Only uneducated people have these shallow thoughts.

January 11, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  224. king1

@ grumpier we also hv the same thugs u mentioned inside some white groupie's flat ass

January 11, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  225. Joe Navarro

There is nothing historic about a kid being born regardless whose parents decide to exploit them. NO ONE CARES ABOUT JAY Zs KID. Maybe as a 2 second conversation but that's it. The world is worrying about other thing, but not the media.

January 11, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • whatever

It's historic because of the charts, not because she was born. Did you read the article?

January 12, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  226. Joystick

Diarrhea must be a buffet for you.

January 11, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  227. king1

@ grumper we also have thugs inside the white gold digger's azzes who spend hours after games trying 2 get with a football player, basketball player n all other locations u mentioned

January 11, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  228. naenae

Congrats... Always keep God 1st and everything else will fall into place

January 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  229. Wow

OMG! Some people are unbelievable. I can't believe the comments I'm reading here. Who cares about people you don't even know, I get that which is why I don't worship celebrities the way others do. So, I don't care about this story either. (I was just curious how a baby could break a chart so I read.) But, WOW I can't believe the racist comments on here!

For all you racist people: I guarantee you are not all "white" no one is just one race. I dare you to take a DNA test to prove your true origins. You will see where WE ALL started! The only difference you have from your origins is MIGRATION! Why don't you people get an education instead of spending so much time on the computer making stupid comments.

January 11, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • PureAmerican

I wasn't one of the one leaving racist comments but I gurantee I am all white! My family tree goes all the way back to the colonists. If you're infering that I'm part black because our original ancestors migrated from areas traditionally thought of as black I challenge you to prove what color those long lost relatives are! I would bet the original humans were white. Why do I say this? Simple, enviromental changes caused people to gain pigment over the eons from living in areas that recieved more sunlight. If whites as a race were white due to loosing pigment over the same time span there would be throwbacks occasionally that would have brown skin if not darker and thats something you don't see. In fact you occasionally have a black person born who is a throwback and is born with basically the same pigment as whites or just a bit more and no I'm not talking about blacks in Europe and America where interbreeding with slave owners introduced the white gene lines into their pool, I'm talking this happens with Africans whose bloodlines reside completely within the African borders. So take your own advice and get some eductation, I'd suggest genetics and world hsitory for a start.

January 11, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy Mi

I second that one. I'm surprised that they allow this kind of hate speech on the site. I had the same curiousity regarding the billboard chart, started reading the comments, and felt like I was seeing a train wreck with dead bodies strewn about. In one corner, there's "Truth," and in the other, "Gold." I hope they're faking their hatred.

January 12, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Amy Mi

(I was agreeing with WOW, by the way, and not the guy who posted just following and believes he is properly educated. You know, the one who contends that he has no african-american ancestors but agrees that he could have a black parent and it not be expressed in his skin. He even believes that he knows all the men in his lineage, from the beginning of time, and actually thinks himself a better man in his belief that he has only "white" genes!)

January 12, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

Not that is matters, but you may as well learn something while you read these useless comments.

Johann Friedrich Blumenbach divided the human species into five races in 1779, later founded on crania research (description of human skulls), and called them (1793/1795):

the Caucasian race or white race
      the Mongolian or yellow race
      the Malayan or brown race
      the Ethiopian, or black race
      the American or red race.

These five groupings together with two other additional groupings called the Australoid race (1940s) and the Capoid race (early 1960s), making a total of seven groupings in all, are today known as the traditional racial classifications or the historical definition of race. These groupings are still used today in historical anthropology that describes human migration and in forensics. Wikipedia

January 13, 2012 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  230. quagnire

makes history! really?

January 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • JUGGERNAUT

well...they are known world wide, both Jayz and Beyonce gave concert all over Europe, Asia, south america and etc...

when they died and their name will still live on, when you die nobody will care :-)

January 11, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  231. Kelly Chandler

Sorry they

January 11, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  232. Ben

oh wow they really made history here! why is this worth reporting?

January 11, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  233. Grumpster

Exploitation at its finest. Spend like crazy to privatize your hospital and isolate everybody else there...what a bunch of self-absorbed a-.....holes. Not one more dime, now or ever on these two.

January 11, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  234. Kelly Chandler

@Truth if it wasn't for there wouldn't be any charts,example a different goofy white teen on American Bandstand:Dick Clark would play a record and why that thought it could be a hit,same answer every week it's got a goo beat and it's easy to dance to.Those beats are from Africa you would know that if you weren't such a smart white man.If it wasn't for blacks you dumb a55 would still. be trying to waltz to chamber music.In other words Chopin no rock.

January 11, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grumpster

@kelly chandler – yeah...thanks to you we have thugs everywhere...in music, in basketball, in football and in every neighborhood around. I'd rather listen to chamber music than that non-musical thump-a-thump blasting in some ghetto cruiser any day.

January 11, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Waltzing Matilda

Yeah....we'd be listening to something with class, not just a drum beat and some sh1tty rhymes.

January 11, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Colossus

@Grumpster

and thanks to people like you we have racist everywhere who thinks whites commit 0 crime.

LMAO

January 11, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • JUGGERNAUT

blah blah blah blah

dont listen to it then, WE DONT CARE. :-)

January 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • JUGGERNAUT

@Waltzing Matilda

January 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjambu

No one is hating Jayz more than they are hating the media for believing a kid being born is historic.
      WHO CARES ABOUT JAY Zs KID!!!

January 11, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  235. JUGGERNAUT

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

SO MANY HATER OUT HERE, WELL KEEP ON HATING THAT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. JAYZ AND BEYONCE WILL KEEP GOING ON WITH THEIR LIVES ND THEIR BABY WILL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL WHEN HE GROWS UP, DESPISE YOUR HATE.

LOL

January 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • DefyTheGods

Pretty funny. Isn't it? I guess it's painful for some people to accept the reality of other people's happiness and success. What's funnier than that is that I'm not even a fan of Jay-Z OR Beyonce fan. While I think the hype over celebrities is a bit much, I'm genuinely happy for them. LOL

January 11, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  236. Donyale

Sorry! Meant @Truth.

January 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  237. mikrik13

So that is all it takes to set a record. Got them some more press. They must not receive enough attention as it is. Tom Cruise is probably upset that he didn't think about this. All the people involved are good people, but this is a stretch.

January 11, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  238. Donyale

@ kena nelson... What's REAlLY worthless is people like YOU who have nothing intelligent to say. Bet you won't call them one to their face though!

Congrats to Jay and Beyonce!

January 11, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  239. government cheese, M.D.

CNN news story: A black man becomes a father without leaving the family behind.

January 11, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • TJ

@government cheese, M.D: Let's talk about all those slave owner masters (probably your great, great, great grand daddy) who produced alot of children with black slave women and sold them. Hell, they didn't even acknowledged the poor kids.

January 11, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • x.kemuri

lol you're gross. i would love to see you say that to black persons face. you're soooooooo tough when you're safely behind your computer screen. do you feel better about yourself? only insecure people feel the need to act like certain groups of people are "beneath" them.

January 11, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  240. silver uro

J$b.god have don it or

January 11, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  241. *Lisa

People let this old foo/ type.

January 11, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  242. O RLY?

Sad that someone has to exploit their kid for a quick "verse" in a song.

January 11, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • x.kemuri

it's sad that someone would record sounds from the happiest moment of their life and turn it into art? yeah what a terrible person. *eyeroll*. i don't see any reason why the sounds of a crying newborn need to be kept private. i really don't think she'll mind when she gets older. i think she will be very moved when she finds out her father welcomed her into the world in such a grand way. they want to celebrate the birth of their daughter with the entire world. honestly, most first time parents are like that. you're just being a jerk for no reason.

January 11, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  243. @ Truth

I heard Beautiful Vixen was black, according to someone who was posting here before... what do you think of that?

January 11, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  244. kena nelson

Congrats

January 11, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  245. Truth

I remember back when that chart actually meant something to people.
    Now it's just for worthless n166ers, like these here.
    Regardless of however much money they have,
    they still don't amount to anything more than just more worthless n166ers.
    And they never will.

January 11, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • TJ

@Truth: The definition of N166er is an ignorant person; so therefore, you sir are a NI66ER.

January 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • no thing but

Wow all that hate I guess the Klan is alive an well hate on hater

January 11, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Ouch bud, you republican?

January 11, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yeezi

LMAO. look whose president you degenerate. OOPS

January 11, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • anon

Nah, the racists are the Liberals. They're the ones that keep people addicted to welfare and the system.

January 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • realtime

Yet again, another person upset at the fact that a black man and his family are well off and they are not.
      Its easy to hate when you are down in the gutter.

January 11, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • realtime

Its easy to hate when you are down in the gutter.
      Sorry bud, but the color of your skin will not decide whether you are rich or poor these daysj]==

January 11, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dang

Haters gonna hate.

January 11, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Track25

@Truth
      For someone to talk about black people the way you do is really funny...I think you really want to be one...you wish you could be Jay-Z or Beyonce, you wish you had there money...keep your racist comments to yourself WANNA BE LOL!

January 11, 2012 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

"No more wars, no more Iraq, no more white lies my presidents black" Jay-Z 2009. Who is the real racist? Keep giving money to some one who hates you morons.

January 11, 2012 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Texan

That was totally uncalled for. You wouldn't like it if people went around saying you were poor white trash (no I'm not black, I'm white as well.) Keep your mouth shut, I've known a lot of fine black people that were nicer than some whites I know any day.

January 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • John Brown

Wish you were here so I could bust a cap in your brain....oh that's right racists don't have any brains... you beeeeeeaach!!!!!

January 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • DefyTheGods

LOL...Your hatred of these people is symptomatic of the fact that you view yourself as a complete failure. Why else would you care? You resent the fact that they're so successful and loved by the masses in spite of what you've been conditioned to believe. The only power you have right now is the power to convince yourself that they're "worthless NI66ERS". You use the word as if it has power. I can only imagine the sense of power and satisfaction you feel when you use this word. I read your comment multiple times to find some level offense in it, and yet I feel nothing. Your thinking is so obvious and transparent, that I can only feel pity for you. Perhaps your screen name says more about you than about the objects of your hatred. The only TRUTH is that you feel so inadequate next to someone you've been taught is inferior to you, that you're in a constant state of frustration. You need someone to blame for your own shortcomings. You assert your idea of "racial supremacy" as the means to compensate for your lack of character. I recommend focusing on bettering yourself. Find happiness, and you won't care about "worthless NI66ERS". I promise they'll disappear. By the way, I lied. I AM offended, but not by your racism. It's by your stupidity.

January 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chavi

So I guess your broke A$$ is just jealous. Weather you like it or not your hatred does not change anything. People are used to your kind of alienated people. Just and F.Y.I you will always be a worthless piece of garbage!!!

January 11, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lover not a Hater

Perhaps if you listened to the song and heard the depth of love expressed, you would understand that the people who you so rudely refer are actually good, decent individuals who simply love and are thankful for their daughter. They're happy and obviously you're not, so I understand why you feel the need to put other people down, but instead of just criticizing others, perhaps you should endeavor to improve yourself.

Oh, and by the way, the "worthless" people to whom you are referring are worth $700 billion dollars.

Be "a lover not a fighter" – words spoken by another worthless black man... Michael Jackson... or is he okay in your book now, seeing as he changed his skin color to white?

January 11, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • LATINREY

This guy must be Republican......Obama 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really Real

Truth, you are the one that's worthless, you must be talking about yourself, with your TIRED ASS,..you just mad cause you WISH if was you...I bet you want tell them that to their face, ya BUM Congradulations B and Jay that baby will surely be well loved...

January 11, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • MH

Wow, you really need to have a little Hitler in you to believe that idiocy.

January 11, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choice words

Spoken like a true piece of POOR white trash. I do mean poor in the literal sense.

January 11, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • TRUTH

Of all the comments listed below...some racists, some rebuttals to the racists, some intelligent, some dumb, some sincere, some not....it's interesting that so few simply acknowledged the fact that another beautiful, God given human being was born to two loving, hard working, AMERICANS! Regardless of their race, art, culture, style, success, etc.. No matter what you think of Jay Z or Beyonce...they are AMERICANS. In today's world climate, one would think we, Americans, would respond and behave so much better than this. It's really unfortunate that an American child's birth would cause this much nonsense from fellow Americans. How much longer will our country survive with this level of ignorance?!?

January 11, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Koren

You are ignorant.

January 12, 2012 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Massive Marbles

Just because you're a no talent, beer guzzlin fat hillbilly isn't a reason to hate people doing something positive. Why not go to a studio and do your own rendition of "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" it'll at least get a truck and a case of beer!

January 12, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Bradsestsfire

I pitty you and your racist disposition. I hope you receives some love soon, you are obviously lacking it.

January 12, 2012 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
    • riley

@truth if youre going to be negative logg off now u hating on to african amercians thats maing history u a HATER son maybe u should post a note on your wall by your bed saying that your a racist HATER get a life when u make money like them then u can comment

January 12, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • km

Sounds like someone is poor and bitter... no surprise, since you're a f*ing idiot.

January 12, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • me138

you must be a democrat, you racist pig.

January 13, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  246. aba

So young and already breaking records. Congratulations B and Jay :)

January 11, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  247. jessica

Good for her. This is kind of cool.

January 11, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Velvet

I am happy for every family that is blessed with a child, so celebraties have babies too that does not make their loves one more special than anyone else. I am indifferent to all of this.

January 12, 2012 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |