Blue Ivy gets gifts from friends of Jay-Z, Beyonce
January 11th, 2012

Blue Ivy gets gifts from friends of Jay-Z, Beyonce

What do you buy for the baby whose parents have everything?

If you are Blue Ivy Carter, a.k.a. the newborn daughter of a superstar rapper and singer, not only are you liable to receive cool gifts, but they are probably going to come from some pretty high profile folks.

While her dad, Jay-Z, has already composed a song for (and featuring) her, the newborn also reportedly received some presents from some of her parents' celebrity friends. Auntie O (that's Oprah Winfrey for those not in the know) supposedly purchased a trunk full of children's books, according to The Insider. Given her love of the written word – what with her book club and offering Jay-Z's book "Decoded" as one of her "favorite things" – it's no surprise.

Meanwhile, mommy's former group mate and BFF Kelly Rowland is said to have gone a more fashionable route.

According to People magazine, Rowland stopped by an upscale boutique to snag a onesie featuring a drawing of Bob Marley for B.I.C.

The green, long-sleeved onesie was reportedly purchased from an upscale New York City kids boutique, Lucky Wang. Entertainment Weekly also reported that the former Destiny's Child member has gifted the couple a $5,200 Swarovski crystal baby bathtub for the little darling.

The new parents reportedly took their bundle of joy home early Tuesday morning.

Post by:
Filed under: Beyonce • Celebrities • Jay-Z

1. gopro cameras

I am still learning from you, as I am improving myself. I definitely liked reading everything that is written on your site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! Underwater Photography

May 29, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. servicio tecnico general electric en madrid

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i got here to go back the favor?.I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!

April 5, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Onel DelOrbe

You People are all a bunch of insecure racists.
    What I'm wondering is how much of that publicity money is are they going to donate to educate underprivileged minorities? all these kids ever do nowadays is zone out on their walkmans, with nary a book in sight. we need to start weaning blacks and latinos off that hip hop addiction. and can Jay-Z stop promoting the kind of (low quality) clothes that keeps urban minorities on the police radar?

January 17, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  4. Bocephus

I hope for that kid's sake, it looks like its momma and not its daddy!

January 13, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. VJ

Finally some science!!! I challenged Truth to give me something scientific as to why organs can be transplanted from blacks to whites or blood transfused from one race to another if we're different species....he couldn't answer that one!!! I also asked him if he knew that the personal computer was co-invented by a black person....he didn't answer that either!!! Since blacks are so worthless and of low intelligence, I wonder how they were able to invent some of the following items that he uses uses on a daily basis:
    The airconditioner, the cellular phone, the clothes dryer, door knobs, the elevator, the fire extinguisher, the hair brush.... Hey Truth, if you were to see the long list of stuff N'ggers (as you call us) invented you would have to leave the planet cause you use each and every one!!!

January 13, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Fact not Fiction

Just reading some of the posts here like those from "Truth". What is wrong with some of you people? We are all HUMAN. We just come in different shades because our ancestors had to adapt to their environment inorder to survive. I am white because my ancestors evolved from an area farther away from the position of the sun. So white people did not need a darker skin or didn't evolve to have a darker skin due to this fact. Black people orignate from areas close to the sun and need the darker hue so their skin will not burn to a crisp and it will reflect the sun's rays and keep them cooler. Which is also why their lips are bigger than white people. The bigger your lips are the cooler your body can regulate and lower its temperature. FACT...okay. Look it up. In fact..if you look up any characteristic between the races and you will find it is because of where their ancestors evolved and orignated from. Like any other animal we have to change and adapt inorder to survive as a species. An advance a race? If you want to state that as proof of one color race being supreme over another? Not true. All human beings think or try to advance (originally) to make our given surroundings more comfortable and survivable not because we are smarter than other humans. We learned and discovered whatever we had in the area through our own ingenuity. Making clothes? Well we lived farther from the Sun and had to make something to protect our skin and keep us warm. and so on and so on. Once again...We are all HUMAN and on this world trying to survive. Your hate and negativity "Truth" only harms you and those around you. Life is too short to spend what energy you have hating.

January 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Annababe

I am happy for Jay Z and Beyonce that they had a healthy baby through C Section delivery. But really people all this talk just because a couple had a child? Magazines going on and on about Beyonce having a baby. So what? Yes it is a wonderful thing for their family and friends but people get a grip! Put that extra attention and effort into reading about this couple into loving your own family and children. I would also like to see these rich celebrities giving more to the poor in America or the world. You want to celebrate your daughter's birth Jay Z and Beyonce? Open a center for children in any area of the US so they have somewhere to go and off the streets.

January 13, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Verlina

BTW Truth, black, white, yellow and pink people all smell bad if uou leave them long enough. That's why the deodorant industry is a multi million dollar one. I can smell you all the way over from the public library where you're using the computer because you can't afford one at home!!!

January 12, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Verlina

The Truth, you are just an old, meth mouth toothless geezer who spends your day at the public library shooting off your mouth. You live in a trailer with no running water or electricity. Like somebody pointed out earlier, you don't use the computer at night because you don't have one. Haha you call yourself the truth but you're not fooling anybody. I'm BLACK and I'm NOT ON WELFARE. I work and pay my taxes to help support LOSERS LIKE YOU!!!! I live in America to enjoy all of the freedoms that you do. My president is the EXACT same shade of color as I am....imagine that. The man that holds the highest position in the land looks more like me than you do....wow!!! I am so so happy...unlike you!!!

January 12, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mimi

Hi Girls and Boys. If you ever feel like you need to talk to some1, need advice or just need to vent. Relationship issues, family issues, work, school ... Whatever bother you tell Mimi on Facebook "ONE LOVE" request to be added and you will. There will be girls and boys from all over the world. No matter what is your gender, skin color, or religion you are welcome. As long as you do not insult each other. This project was just created, it is 100% free and I do it to help people who sometimes struggle with life and even the ones who struggle in silence.
    Mimi is here.

January 12, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. JusThoughtUShudKnow

Oh @Truth, I'm curious as to what state you live in. I'd like to give you an invitation.

January 12, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I just so happen to live in the beautiful state of Fu@k n166ers they're all dirty, criminal, dumb as hell and smell bad.

January 12, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Truth

Mornin' ni166ers!

January 12, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. snow white

I know a baby is a wonderful thing – but these media outlets have to stop treating this baby a the golden child.

January 12, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  14. tj

I would like to Congratulate the new little one that was born just the other day to two great Parents Jay-Z And Beyonce Knowles. You have a gift that was given to you from the creator above us. Take care of your Precious gift and I wish for you both the Best of everything.

January 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. monah

I have seen all the headline coverage of Beyonce; her pregnancy, baby name, gifts, etc. but haven't read any of the articles. I didn't read this one either. But you would think that with all the coverage she's the first woman/celebrity to give birth!

January 12, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  16. AB

"Truth" is Delusional. And needs a life for posting all friggin' day!

January 12, 2012 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I'm getting paid while I post, kind of like how Jay-Z's fuggin ugly @$$ gets paid to nig all day.

January 12, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. sortakinda

I hope that she didn't get the traditional gifts among those in the the Hip Hop world:pot, roach clip, crack, crack pipe, heroin, needle set-up, a glock, ammo clips, sunglasses to be worn at night and indoors, ill-fitting clothes (either too big or too small–either works) a gold tooth cap, additional grill work for the later years and the life long disdain of good and decent people of all races.

January 12, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. Verlina

....And you sat and read it...guess that means you need to get a life too!!!

January 12, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  19. Enitan

Why in God's name does having a baby by these husband and wife to do with all these racial garbage??

All people have babies, black, white, pink , brown or orange, what difference does it make, as long as the baby has 10 fingers, toes and healthy

How do we get into black and white crap? People the year is 2012, NOT 1812

All of you need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 12, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

White People: giving birth to a beautiful human being

N166ers: Taking a nine month long sh1t.

True story.

January 12, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mike

The thing that bothers me about this whole thing is that at the end of the day it is still just a baby and I wish it well, but the media hype? Really. The big hub bub is who is going to get those media shots and what they can get for them. Once those pictures go big then this is going to really die down. I remember when Madonna had her baby it was all over and was just as ridiculous. That kid is now around 15 and do you really hear people make a big deal about her? The hype with all celebrity babies is based on the money you can get for those pictures. The bigger the stars the more the value and the bigger the hype. I really could care less about this because it is just another baby and, again i wish it well, but it doesn't effect me at the end of the day.
    WHAT DOES BOTHER ME!!!!??? Is the stories, provided they are true, that their security stopped other people from having time with their newbies. That is vile and heartless.

January 12, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  21. Verlina

@ Truth>>>>You keep saying "I win!" or "We win!" How can you have won when you are bothered to the point of insanity by black people? You're the one that is hot under the collar by this on a daily basis while I, a black person, am not bothered in the least and live a very peaceful life...so actually I WIN!!! What's even funnier is that you, with your so called degree in computer science, should have some mathematical skills. You say that blacks make up 12% of the population, and they're ALL on welfare, drugs or criminals. How much taxes do you pay for the MILLIONS of black people that would be on welfare or in the prison system if yours stats are correct. What you are saying is statistically IMPOSSIBLE and you have the nerve to call people idiots. The only idiot is YOU!!!

January 12, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I don't think you understand how this "life" thing really works.
      Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Have black skin? Then you're a n166er.
      I do not have that ailment, I have nice normal white skin.

I win!

You see, nothing else matters. I am of the preferred race, you are from the failed species.

N166er.

January 12, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  22. randy

Happy that Beyonce baby came out healthy, but for Beyonce i don't care too much for her because she is a spoil brat a big show off and always want to be in the spotlight, she don't care who she hurts to get the attention, closing off the upper floor of the hospital and people couldn't get to their love ones was wrong and do u think she cares, no way, she likes the attention, i never cared for her, ever time if there is a camera there she go posing for it, big spoiled brat.

January 12, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  23. Enitan

There were hundreds if not more babies born everyday in this country alone that are less fortunate than this child, let remember them as well, and don't go overboard. Congratulation, nothing in the world will compare to that feeling

I am a mother too, so i know how if feels to see a little you come into the world with the most important responsibility in life that you have to mold and shape them into a decent human-being, yet again we still have to always be mindful of those that are struggling to be able to afford the common necessities like formula and diapers, so some of those things, should be donated for a good cause. It is better to give than receive, i know that is taboo in this society.

January 12, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  24. Not Deterred

@Truth

I read some of what you posted on the internet yesterday and guess what? Last night I still got laid by my blonde hair blue eye white girlfriend and this morning I woke up a very pleased and satisfied black man. So no matter what garbage you ramble off here, the reality is that little black boys and black girls are joining hands with little white boys and white girls and rejoicing in the old African-American spiritual..."free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, we are free at last." Hahahahahahhahahaha!

January 12, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

But you're still a n166er, and you can NEVER change that. Ha.
      Have fun living the life of a worthless n166er.

January 12, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Truth

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGhXuMpwo-o&w=640&h=390]

I rest my case. Go ahead, try and dispute that.
    Good night.

January 12, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  26. VJ

Truth I can read and comprehend english quite well, you keep saying you answered my questions but all I see is you spewing up the same vomitus comments!!! Your problem is that you have NOTHING of value in your life and it eats you up to see rich, black celebrities!!! If you were truly content with your life, you would not waste time on something that is not going to change. WE ARE HERE TO STAY SO GET OVER IT!!! Do you understand that??? You are not fooling anybody, we all know that you don't have almost a million dollars in the bank nor a mortgage free home or a degree. You are an unhappy human being and just jealous of people that have everything you wish you had in life!!!

January 12, 2012 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I gave you the truth, it just happens to not be what your n166er @$$ wanted to hear.
      Too fu@king bad, welcome to America. We all don't like you.
      Please leave.
      You small bad, you look worse, and you're all criminal. Down to the last n166er drop.

January 12, 2012 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  27. VJ

Some excellent quotes Sly! I'm off to work now, but I'll bet Truth will be on the computer all day exchanging barbs with people. I hate to sink to his level and insult him, but I'll bet what people have said about him is true. No respectable businessman with $800,000 in the bank and a mortgage free house has that much free time. More likely he uses some type of public facility for internet access. I notice he doesn't use the computer in the evening....translation no computer at home....if he evens has a home!!!

January 12, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  28. Sly

Congrats to Bey and Jay and baby Blue. Wish you all the best in life. ION
    “When you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing just the same”,
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”,
    “The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his way”,
    “A wise man changes his mind, a fool never”,
    “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
    and most importantly but not the least
    "Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who".

January 12, 2012 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Yes, let us all be understanding and forgiving to the n166ers that plague our country, destroying it city by city, ghetto by ghetto. Like a cancer.
      They are just like us.

January 12, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  29. VJ

Hey Truth! Still waiting for an intelligent answer to some questions I asked you! Don't act like you haven't read them! You haven't answered because you CAN'T!!!

January 12, 2012 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I answered you well over 6 hours ago, you retarded b1tch!
      If you knew how to read, you would have found them by now?
      My answers are still up on the board, they haven't been removed, I can see them, why can't you?
      Can you really be this stupid? Or are you just trolling along? Seriously?
      Personally, I just think you're a fu@king idiot.

January 12, 2012 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  30. Truth

N166ers have absolutely no value whatsoever, the world over.
    This is a fact; no intelligent mind can speak otherwise.
    All that they ever had, the white man has given to them.
    Do you want to continue giving them a life?
    Or is it better to just let them die off?
    You decide. You can either feed the dogs that constantly bite you,
    Or you can finally make up your minds to be rid of the parasites leeching off of our own advancements.
    The choice is all yours,
    But don't say that I did not warn you.
    No wonder why the rest of the world despises America. You have lost your heart, your gumption. And you are letting inferior classes walk all over you. I hope you enjoy this cesspool you have created.

January 12, 2012 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
  31. AN

They're going to be horrible parents; they already denied parents the opportunity to visit their sick babies in NICU. They don't deserve this child, at all. If they can't understand why parents want to see their children in NICU, they are unfit, sick and twisted morons who never should have reproduced. Disgusting. Poor excuses for human beings, making other parents suffer. Shame on them.

January 12, 2012 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

N166ers are inherently bad parents, due to a genetic malfunction. They can't even take care of themselves and their actions, what makes anyone believe that they could actually be responsible for another person/n166er?
      Is this what America truly believes now? America used to be a strong, proud country. What in the hell happened, to where you now cater to n166ers, the very same sub-human species that you used to endlessly beat half to death just for fun?
      I blame liberals.

January 12, 2012 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  32. LJ

Two people who are Legends in there own mind.......

January 12, 2012 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Wealthy in money, poor in character. This ugly @$$ n166er got his start selling crack to n166er children and killing worthless n166ers. So tell me again why he deserves this money.

January 12, 2012 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  33. LJ

Joe the Camel......That's who he reminds me off....From the cigerette box.......Plus i hade to hear this song....Just another hard to understand rapp lyric.......to urban for me.......

January 12, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  34. ﺶCHEﺶ

Can normal people be allowed to move on than these two?
    And don't tell me some idiot is going to be paying $5M for baby pictures to be published.

January 12, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  35. Mike in SA

Wow...truth...weird name for a guy spewing such garbage. My thought though is this: Where are all of the bleeding heart liberals decrying all of the lavish, over the top, expensive gifts being sent and bought for this young baby? Wait...never mind, I know the answer...they are White, Rich, Conservative, or Republicans! Simple.

January 11, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • ﺶCHEﺶ

Dummy, this ain't any liberal thing. Not even closed.
      Where were you when that imbalanced Nancy Reagan spent a cool $3M's on some stupid Chine ware? Come on spill it.

January 12, 2012 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I speak nothing but the truth, so help me God.
      You're just to feeble and closed minded to understand it for yourself.
      Is that a fault of mine? No.
      You're a ni66er lover, your parents completely failed in raising you,
      And you have absolutely no merit towards mankind at all.
      Hoping you die soon, so the world can be a much better place.

January 12, 2012 at 4:45 am | Report abuse |
  36. Cuda

Kathie Lee Gifford said it best about the song – "great melody." come on a beautiful new baby and a rap song? don't get it

January 11, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. MalloryWin

Swarovski crystal baby bathtub. Swarovsky. Crystal. Baby. Bathtub. Are you kidding me? Excessive much? I was bathed in a little foam number, and aside from being poor (in spite of? because of? has nothing to do with?) i turned out mostly okay.

January 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Change

For those of you who don't know, the only time CNN censors or deletes comments is ususlly and only when comments are posted on their political page by liberals who are critical of the republicans and their teaparty. For three years I've seen CNN suppress and delete my comments when I point to the facts and address the rightwing's failure to work with President Obama to move the country forward. And every time I state that the GOP gave us two costly and deadly wars and the worst economic crisis in America since the Great Depression or point to the GOP's past failures, CNN always delete my comments and suppress my free speech. However, when their rightwing bigots post their racially and derogatory comments towards our President, CNN does not delete their comments. But this is no surprise because CNN, MSNBC and FOX are all republican owned and operated networks that cater to the rightwing extremists in America. But we can defeat the establishment. Just remember to register to vote months in advance and together we will re-elect President Obama by a landslide in November. Yes We Can!

January 11, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Wonderful Words

I'm a songwriter and I can tell you that I couldn't have written a better lyric in dedication to their newborn. Those lyrics are inspiring, thoughtful and carefully and creatively put together. It isn't easy to write lyrics that connect but these lyrics are awesome.

January 11, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  40. VJ

Oh...on another note Truth!!! Since your degree is in computer science (or so you claim) you should be quite interested to know that a black man was a co-inventor of the personal computer. Hmmm....

January 11, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  41. 19esmiopa50

This song by Jay-Z is simply awful. He could have done so much better. Compare his song to Michael Jackson's song written about his children: "You Are My Life". The lyrics are below. Listen to the genius of MJ in both the lyrics and the melody sung with so much passion and love. MJ's song is an instant classic. Jay-Z not even close.

Once all alone
    I was lost in a world of strangers
    No one to trust
    On my own, I was lonely
    You suddenly appeared
    It was cloudy before but now it's clear
    You took away the fear
    And you brought me back to the light

[Chorus:]
    You are the sun
    You make me shine
    Or more like the stars
    That twinkle at night
    You are the moon
    That glows in my heart
    You're my daytime my nighttime
    My world
    You're my life

Now I wake up everyday
    With this smile upon my face
    No more tears, no more pain
    'cause you love me
    You help me understand
    That love is the answer to all that I am
    And I'm a better man
    Since you taught me by sharing your life

[Chorus]

You gave me strength
    When I wasn't strong
    You gave me hope when all hope is lost
    You opened my eyes when I couldn't see
    Love was always here waiting for me

January 11, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  42. VJ

@Trash...you STILL haven't answered my questions, have you? Why is that? Maybe its because you can't!!! I'm still waiting for something half way scientific from you, but all you can come up with are dogs and wolves!!! And yes, America isn't just for black people, but surely a man of your great means can escape them if you really wanted to!!! Where do you encounter these blacks you hate so much? If you live in an expensive house, then surely they can't be your neighbors since you claim they're all on welfare thus they can't afford that. If you work with them, then they must be just as educated and qualified as Mr. Degree in Computer Science. Where do you get close enough to black people to smell them? The grocery stores? The malls? Where? Since you're such a computer whiz, why don't you just stay at home and order your stuff over the internet? It is quite apparent that your mother didn't give you enough hugs as a child and you're just looking for attention!!! Unlike a lot of people on this site, I am not in the least bit offended by your pathetic little comments. In fact, I find you quite amusing! You are obviously just looking for attention, ANY attention....even if it comes from faceless people over the internet.

January 11, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

B1tch I answered your questions hours ago, it is not my fault that you cannot possibly comprehend the English fu@king language. That is what we speak here officially, not your Aprefican linguala or some fu@king ebonics.
      If you cannot understand what I am currently typing to you, than you cannot understand Shakespeare, Emanuel Kant, or anyone else that has logically told you how sh1t has been for the past few decades.
      You want to live in the dark, be my guest. Just understand that most of us do not, and we pity you.
      Godamn welfare queen, thinking she has an actual say in the matter. Here's a protip: you're a n166er female, you do NOT have a say in anything we do whatsoever. I blame your faulty genetics for not being able to understand that by now. You are a fool if you think you can ever change things here. Get used to it, you're not wanted. Nothing will ever change this.

January 12, 2012 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  43. America is dying

CNN, I hope the only reason you are allowing someone who is inciting violence and hatred to go on is because you are tracing this person for certain arrest. That a supposed mainstream news agency has not been able to manage basic rules of conduct is deplorable. All semblance of legitimacy and respect for your organization is rapidly draining away.

January 11, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  44. incredible

I am honestly puzzled and embarassed by the amount of racist comments made about an innocent child. Racism and total disrespect for the blacks is out dated and really foolish.Truth,ED and their pals should be really ashamed of themselves and should look in the mirrow and find out what is wrong with them. If celebrity was meant for the pigs they too would be one but without talent and a deep disgust for blacks they are stuck where they are. The bible calls that jealousy and vexed against it and ask for people to cast it from their minds. Hope those who in 2012 still consider it fashionable to lebel others even a new born should seek spiritual guidance because its never to late to repent for the day you meet your maker this small things will be recorded against you. The bible is a good place to start

January 11, 2012 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Elijah Keith

CNN wrote: Beyonce's baby make history.
    If baby is singular, the verb should be makes, not make. Unless you're from the ghetto.

January 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • ﺶCHEﺶ

Oh pls. spare us the agony and get off your high horse. Will ya?
      At least it's better than imbecile, F-grade student of Yale a.k.a. George Bush's English comprehension and writing skills.
      For The Record: George Bush can't string two English sentences or lines together ...... period! What do you say to that?
      Not only that, Fraux News anchors thinks that the number 6 is higher than 9 on a chart. And this ain't the first time yet, they're paid millions to hate your own self.

January 12, 2012 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  46. Dawn

It is disgusting the way they are flaunting their money with the shape this country is in.

January 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Thato Ramakoba

Its not a surprise that there are still people of TRUTH's calibre,I wonder as to why it took the admin of this site this long to track this so-called TRUTH,you should stop hating and learn to appreciate what God has created,b/c its some of this people that you undermine who ensure that your health and other aspects of your life are well-taken care of,so please just let God into your heart as of today...

January 11, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  48. KKK

The reality is black people are superior to white people in general. For example, a black man designed and build the first traffic light. A black man showed Thomas Edison how to build that little bulb and the phonograph. The first surgeon in America was a black man. A black man designed and built the first American satellite. A black man designed the first Apollo rocket. A black man designed and build the first automobile. A black man designed the first aircraft for the Wright Brothers. The first Nobel Peace Prize was presented to a black man for his contributios to science. A black man designed the first Jumbo Airline. A black man designed and build the first commuter in the world. A black man designed and built the internet. Now do you have any doubts that black men are superior to white men you little mingy co*ck sucker?

January 11, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

N166ers have contributed an entire ONE thing to the 21st century, whether you like to believe it or not.
      AIDS.
      That is the n166er's legacy.

January 12, 2012 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  49. Truth

Well, done with my daily trolling, it is time for me to go chase n166ers down in the streets and drag them behind my vehicle down a major highway.
    If you or anyone else you know have a n166er problem in your area, please let me know, I will be more than happy to eviscerate any and all n166ers that might be causing any human harm.
    It was fun, setting you n166ers and n166er lovers straight, but when it's all said and done, there really is no hope for any of you primates.
    I wouldn't wish being born as a n166er on my own worst enemy. I cringe at the thought of living the life of a n166er.
    Think what that would be like, everyone looking down on you, thinking of you as the lowest form of life on the planet, thinking of you as just another worthless n166er.
    It is times such as this, that make me realize just how much I love my life! Peace out n166ers!
    Successful troll is successful :)

January 11, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  50. *Lisa

@Trash so you were there in slavery?

January 11, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |

I still am now :)
      To be honest, I don't really have a problem with n166ers. I think everyone should own 2 or 3 of them, myself. They come in handy for those dirty jobs you just don't want to have to deal with. That cotton isn't going to pick itself!

January 11, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  51. kandi

Please read above comment truth and racist bigot kkk lovn pals!

January 11, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Eat a d1ick, worthless n166er. I swear, they really are good for nothing anymore!
      At least back in your lovely slavery days, you n166ers were worth something, anything.
      You're all simply better off dead now, thanks for taking care of that part for us.
      Dumb@$$ n166ers.

January 11, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Dee

Stop publishing these stupid articles about people we are tired of seeing in the media. All they do is show how wide the divide between the haves and have nots. No wonder we're in a debt crisis with people being envious and striving to live like celebs.

January 11, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Frank in Philly

Truth's gonna have a heart attack,Blue is the youngest person ever on the Billboard Charts.

January 11, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |

But no one cares.
      Just another n166er, etc. You've smelled one, you've smelled them all.

January 11, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Just Think

Just think about it for a moment. We all can turn and walk away from the vile person, forget about him and love, but that person will always have to live with who and what he is. I feel so sorry for him. And I am so glad I am nothing like him.

January 11, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Well, the problem with that is, you're all n166ers, and I am fortunate enough to not be.
      So go ahead, it will be me laughing, all the way to the bank. Broke @$$ n166ers. :)

January 11, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Ralph Pussilano

i would not buy a 20000 dollar carigage i would feed hungry children with the money

January 11, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  56. kandi

Truth. watch 'The Help' and thank ur folks 4 the BLACK women who cooked and cleaned ur white ass ancestors! u can have my copy paleface!

January 11, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

So, you cooked and cleaned for us.
      We beat you within an inch of your worthless lives, and lynched you.
      We win!

January 11, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  57. KKK

@ Truth

Have you read the last book written by Sigmund Freud? He said all white bit*ches and bas*tards like you and your stin*king parents were descents of polar bears from nazi Germany. But never mind Sigmund, I just finished fuc-king a white girl up the a*ss and it felt so good. She loved it and she said she will never go back to a white man because white men are inferior and incompetent and they all have small pen*ises. But she said she love black men because they are intelligent and superior to the inferior Ari*en race and she just love suc*king big black coc*ks.

January 11, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Riiiiight. You know damn well you can barely even get yourself a n166er sow, you're not fooling anyone n166er.

January 11, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Rnote

I am absolutely disgusted...CNN is the worst. How the hell could you allow that type of trolling to continue for that long? This "news" site is the worst. Racists pigs.

January 11, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

It is not racist to hate n166ers, not in the least.
      It just means you have good taste.

January 11, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Dream Catcher

Truth,

I know your IP address and your exact location. Since you're well versed in Computer science you'll know what that means. Good luck going to sleep tonight.

January 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I know that if you weren't full of sh1t (which you are), and if you actually had the guts to come to my house (which you don't), that I would murder you, very slowly. So, be my guest, and bring ALL of your friends.

January 11, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  60. kathyryn reynolds

@Richard your an idiot:

January 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Ambassador4

Truth,
    It is obvious that you are hating human beings made in the image of God that you did not create. What is it that you have that you did not receive? I will be praying for you because when we are blind, we cannot see the evil that we do or say. I was a sinner and repented and am ashamed of my past evil ways, but I am forgiven. You can be too through Jesus Christ, the Savior.

January 11, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

That is why God made all n166ers smell so atrocious, so even blind people can hate them.

January 11, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  62. @Truth

I bet it sucks to be you. Poor white trash having to look at rich "n*ggas"

January 11, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

These primate @$$ n166ers may have a lot as far as money, but as far as a soul, character, morality, they are completely bankrupt in all sense of the word.
      Why else do you think that no one race in the world likes n166ers? You ignorant n166ers don't even like yourselves.

January 11, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  63. VJ

Hey Truth! Answer some questions for me please. If black people aren't the same species as whites, as you claim, then how are they able to reproduce with them? Dogs cannot have offspring with cats, cows with horses, etc, it is genetically impossible!!! So how can whites mix with blacks and produce healthy kids? How can blood be transfused from a black person to a white person if this is true? How can a black person die and have their organs transplanted into a white person? If what you claim in all your educated wisdom is true, then a white person would suffer a violent and probably deadly reaction to the scenarios I just mentioned. You claim to have a degree and all this money in the bank, yet you spend your entire day on the internet exchanging pot shots with total strangers. This indicates to me that you don't have a job, much less a life!!! You no doubt with find something silly to say, but I bet you won't be answer my questions. BTW I am a successful, black and BEAUTIFUL woman with a six figure job. I AM NOT on welfare and I'm married with two kids. You need to stop stereo-typing. There are bad black people and bad white people. You have a black president for crying out loud!!! If you hate black people so much then why are you still in America???

January 11, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Dogs and wolves are completely different species, but can give birth to fully functioning offspring, who are capable themselves of having more children. So there goes your theory, shot to sh1t. Next?

January 11, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

"I am a successful, black and BEAUTIFUL woman"

That is literally impossible, there is no such thing. Why else do you think that n166ers want nothing to do with n166er wh0res anymore, and are chasing after our beautiful white women?
      Did you hot see the topic on this on CNN a few weeks ago? Listing the attractiveness of all women of the world? Guess who came in first? Guess who came in DEAD LAST? I'll let you figure out that one, but I'm sure you already know the answer to that, don't you?

January 11, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

What kind of question is, "if you don't like n166ers, then why are you still in America?". You are talking as if America is a black country. It isn't. Not by a long shot. You filthy apes are only 12% of the U.S. population, and falling fast. Why would I leave my own country? You n166ers are severely outnumbered, and you really do need to learn your places in life before you end up a good n166er, a.k.a. dead.
      Talking like America is represented by n166ers, that's good for a laugh.
      P.S. Obama is 50% Caucasian. Not that it matters though, one drop rule. 1% n166er DNA, and you're a full-blown n166er, completely worthless to all mankind.

January 11, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @ Richard Foreskin

Just because your child grew up smoking Meth and sniffing Blow, that little wannabe Paris Hilton trailer park trash!

January 11, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  65. MINX

Thanks, gang, for a really fun day – it's been a blast. And especially, thanks to 'truth' – I don't know what I would have done today if it weren't for your "rantings". Did you have fun, too?

Peace Out!

January 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Indeed, love trolling dumb@$$ n166ers, it's like taking candy from a baby. A retarded n166er baby that looks and smells slike sh1t, that is.

January 11, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Indeed, love trolling dumb@$$ n166ers, it's like taking candy from a baby. A retarded n166er baby that looks and smells like sh1t, that is.

January 11, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Mya K.

Truth i'm reading this mess and it looks as if you've been here all day.Now it seems to me a man or woman like you would have better things to do I don't know make a bomb,buy more ammo,go to a hood school crouch down in your rented car seat lord knows you can't take the Ferrari,
    wait for for the little b@sterds to come out let em have think about all the future white tax payers money you'll be saving.

January 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  67. carib1

@TRUTH JUST LIKE RATS MOSQUITOS FLIES SNAKES AND ROACHES YOU SERVE NO PURPOSE THAT'S WHY YOU HATE WHO YOU ARE NO BODY LIKES YOU "TRUTH" NOT EVEN THE UPSCALE WHITE KIDS THEY LAUGH AT YOU YOU'RE A LOOSER WASTING SPACE YOU HAVE RELATIVES THAT DON'T EVEN WANT YOU AT THEIR HOUSE HOW DOES THAT MAKE U FEEL DO U STILL NEED A HUG HUH BOO

January 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  68. jeannie

This is going to be ONE FUGLY looking girl. But she'll have all the money in the world so their will be plenty of hipocrites telling her and the monkey dad "how great she is" . Sad.

January 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  69. The Måd Råp3r

Finally, some decent trolling. I bet Truth is Obama out on a smoke break between briefings. Hope everyones doing well.

January 11, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Nicole

You all are giving "Truth" exactly what she wants by responding to her comments. Let this self-proclaimed "n166er hater" wallow in her own self hate and insecurities.

January 11, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Please tell me, how many wealthy white men do you know that are self-hating and insecure?

January 11, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  71. @Truth

I hate ni66ers too. I can't stand them. I have no problem with intellegent black people though who carry themselves well and contribute to society

January 11, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@ Truth

Well said.

January 11, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I wouldn't have a problem with anyone like that, the problem is that they simply don't exist.
      They're ALL worthless n166ers, every last one of them. The only difference is that a small handful of them have finally realized that they have to act like civilized white people in order to get anywhere in life.

January 11, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mya K.

Truth you're killing yourselves,you are your own enemy.Why do your women love black I know all of them don't,but the ones that do and not just white trash or golddigers.

January 11, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Jen

Truth, I bet you are a meth smoking hillbilly with no teeth...you wish you could have a quarter of the lifestyle they do. Don't let me catch you out on the street.....I'll knock what little teeth you do have left out!

January 11, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

No you won't, you won't do ONE FU@KING THING. Because if you do, I'll shoot your stupid n166ers ass and leave you for dead, bleeding to death in the gutter.
      Silly @$$ n166ers thinking you have any power whatsoever...YOU DON'T. I don't even need my gun, n166ers can't fight for sh1t anyway. All yappin, no action. Fake @$$ n166ers.

January 11, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Truth

ww.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/us/2012/01/11/dnt-wane-kid-stealing-sign.wane

"Someone needs to help me fix my son."

Sorry, you whale of a fat-@$$ n166er b1tch, but your son is "working as intended". He's a n166er, n166a, gonna nig. Get used to it.
    See how fat nasty and disgusting this sheboon sow is? Your hard-earned tax dollars at work!

January 11, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  75. JESUS is the real TRUTH

@Truth, Please find JESUS!

January 11, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I found him back in 2003, in Tijuana. He sold me some pretty decent reefer.

January 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Ruth A Mayer-Farella

Hello! Oh, that is cute name Blue Ivy. I love it. I am Baby Ruth. Take care and "smile". ILY = I Love You.

January 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  77. carib1

@TRUTH DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND COMMIT SUICIDE IMMEDIATELY THERE IS A REASON NO ONE AROUND YOU LOVES YOU THEY JUST PRETEND AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOU SO YOU DON'T FEEL ALONE DO YOU NEED A HUG YOU WERE PROBABLY RAPED AS A CHILD HUH HEY PEOPLE LET'S GIVE TRUTH SOME LOVE HE MISSED OUT ON THAT FOR BEING LOCKED IN A BARN ALL HIS LIFE

January 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

FU@K YOU N166ER YOU"RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOUR N166ER SPECIES IS COMPLETELY INFERIOR TO MY OWN.
      Fu@k your cap lock key too, and yo couch, n166a.

January 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Ayana

@sally next time do it.

January 11, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Mimi

In my opinion who cares who has babies and what they name that baby. My issue is all that expensive gifts that she is receiving with already millionnaire parents who by the way if you guys have not figured it out – it is us that have made them filthy rich. We buy their music, clothing, perfume, makeu-up, etc... so we the poor people do have the power to stop all of this capitalism bull $hi7 and stop buy all this stuff or at least buy less so that we are not broke and they don't make moneyout of us. In any case my point here is all those families and friends that bought them a truck full of books and a very expensive tub should spend that money in other more important things. Like givng to families here in AMERICA who don't have a home or food on their table... Stop giving to counrties in Africa or Asia there are people who are in really bad economic situations that need help.

January 11, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  80. m

easy truth easy! LOL

January 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  81. hmm

I single handedly take credit for silencing "Truth"!

January 11, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Cano

There will come a time when the flaunting of expense at the expense of others will be frowned upon.

January 11, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Truth

N166ers always look so proud.....in their mugshots.

January 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Franklin Pierce

I talked bad about CNN so I got censured
    way to go,guys Truth must work for you.

January 11, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I carry more clout with CNN than that n166a Jay-Z does. I am a white man, after all.

January 11, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  85. terry

Beyonce & Jay Z Had Their Child Named Her Ivy Blue... Now Peep This Ivy = Illuminati's Very Youngest Blue= Born Living Under Evil Spell It Backwards (Elub Yvi) Latin For "Lucifers Daughter" =-?..нмм..=-?

January 11, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • hmm

Terry be quiet and stop spreading disinformation. If you took as much time to do some actual research, as you do reading gossip websites and the like, your half witted self would've gone to google translation and put in Elub Yvi and found it translates to NOTHING in Latin.

January 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

How do you say "no n166ers allowed" in Latin?

January 11, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  86. teri

January 11, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

N166ers are all direct descendants from Kain, so I can believe it. Although that's kinda of hard to believe, Kain was at least human. Something got lost in the translation I guess.

January 11, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

Teri, you don't really believe the hype do you? Try translating Elub Yvi in Latin. It is not even close to "Lucifers Daughter". I guess my niece, Ivy Michelle, is an Illuminati member as well. How unfortunate.

January 11, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Nicole

I'm disappointed that CNN has allowed "Truth" to troll for this long. She should be banned.

January 11, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Truth

Do yourselves a favor, ALL of you, watch this video, then please attempt to explain to me just how n166ers are "just like us" and human. Can't wait to hear this one.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII&w=640&h=390]

January 11, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • MINX

"truth", is that you on the video??????????? ha ha ha

January 11, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally

Holy crap! I literally wanted to shoot myself in the head after hearing her voice.....

January 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  89. real truth

@Truth The meth is really screwing with you. Just because a person is not legally authorized to carry a weapon doesn't mean they don't. Come on Mr. Brainiac...do the best you can with the few working brain cells you have left. It doesn't take a well-trained marksman to kill–just a well-aimed gun and a target...duh!? You are such a waste of breath. I bet you had no friends in high school and have never had a girlfriend. You are probably one of those uncles that molest your nieces and nephews. You probably got a shed full of explosives. America beware!

January 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

NO SH1T SHERLOCK of course n166ers have guns even though they aren't allowed to. Hence why they're call criminals and why cops always shoot n166ers first, ask questions later.

January 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Truth

How in the world are all these n166ers on the internet, anyway? Are they giving n166ers out free computahs to go along with their sail phrones for dat welfah?

January 11, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Truth

Most of the people defending n166ers on here (I said people, not n166ers) have probably never had to deal with n166er thugs a day in their lives. My, oh my, how their tune would change when the n166ers come moving in around them. I bet you'll hate n166ers then, too!

January 11, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Hmm

Jeffery Dohmer, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacey just to name a few, haven't been the most upstanding non colored folk in the History of the United States. Hitler, Stalin? Casey Anthony? I'm curious as to what your opinion on these folks is, Truth.

January 11, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Those people are equally terrible as any n166er. Well, I'd still put it in Casey Anthony's @$$. Just being white doesn't give you a free pass if you're a criminal, but at least since you're white you're most likely not officially borderline mentally retarded, as 80%+ of American n166ers are.
      I shouldn't really call them American, they're all some filthy Aperificans.

January 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

You listed just a handful of terrible white people, but each and every n166er on the face of this planet is completely, utterly worthless to all of humanity. Care to explain that?

January 11, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • hmm

I think you're missing the point here – Each race has it's own set of "useless, digusting waste of human flesh persons". Race does not dictate what type of individual you are. I think it's more along the lines of your parental upbringing, or lack there of, education, and conscience. The numbers you listed are fabricated and nothing close to reality. If you do some REAL research(google black inventions), you'd be very surprised to learn that alot of what makes your life so fantastic today, were invented by blacks.

January 11, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Nicole

Congratulations and well wishes to Beyonce' and Jay-Z on their daughter Blue Ivy!

January 11, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Ree Ree

I got my check,thanks Truth u uh lif sava imo git my Remi hair and a new tat of my utha baby deddy.

January 11, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Joe

Just die already!

January 11, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  96. real truth

@Truth so now you are talking about shooting people. You are really a brave piece of work. I don't believe for one minute that you use that term when speaking directly to black people...maybe under your breath. Surely you must know that your racist behind is not the only one allowed to carry a gun and not afraid to use one. Just keep hiding behind your keyboard Bubba. You are all talk or should I say type. Bullied in school where ya? Did a black guy steal your ma from ya pa?

January 11, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Most if not all n166ers are convicted felons before they turn 18, so no, technically n166ers aren't allowed to have guns. Besides, I've been well trained with mine, have you seen how n166ers actually try to shoot? Lol they don't know the first thing about guns, most of them don't even know how to tell if there's a bullet in the chamber, or how to drop the clip out and reload. Think about it, seriously, how many n166er shootouts have you read about, in which the n166ers unload full clips into crowds, and no one even dies? N166ers are completely worthless in everything, even shooting and being criminal thugs. I simply shoot in self defense. Calling them n166ers just gives them the courage to actually do something, so that it is legal for me.
      Only thing a n166er ever stole from me, was a bike. When I was a kid. I hear n166ers steal bikes a lot. You know, since they aren't allowed to drive and all.

January 11, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • P Diddy Fiddy Giddy

He's probably just tired of all the stupid Brothers holding their guns sideways. No wonder they all get shot but never die.

January 11, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

The reason n166ers get shot all the time but don't die is because the stupid n166ers keep aiming for the head. You can't kill a n166er by shooting them in the head, there's no vital organs in there necessary for a n166er to keep on n1gging. Can't shoot them in the heart, either. They don't have them. Shoot them in the private area, every time. That way, even if the n166er doesn't die, at least you've done the entire world a favor and hopefully they won't continue to keep spittin' out mo chillins for dat welfah.

January 11, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  97. mike

Yea, my wife has been given birth to,,jayz kudos for d baby,, I promise u dat I am gonna marry her ok... Thanks beyounce,, I love u all...hahahahahahah,,, call me on +2347037135651

January 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  98. adonisprime

Reblogged this on primeslist.

January 11, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  99. robby

Regrettably, with the price of gold exceeding $1,600/oz, I only can send frankincense and myrrh to Blue Ivy

January 11, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  100. MINX

"truth", I thought you knew – I'm White. Are you???????

January 11, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Truth

N166ers are soooooo easy to troll....their only defense, only possible reaction to any type of adversity, is to get really mad and chimpout. So easy.... it's almost too easy. I'm kind of glad n166ers are here, people with actual intellect would never fall for trolling such as this.

January 11, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • lila

Truth is a sad little person with no intellect whatsoever. You can tell by the rants that he posts attacking everyone who tries to reason with him. Poor dear.

January 11, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Mr. Jones

Hey dumba55 truth the men in the white coats from the Navy are coming they have you Lithium.

January 11, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  103. smh

Poor hunkies...like to hate, but their the first ones crying at the concerts.

January 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

What exactly is a hunkie, you illiterate high school drop out broke @$$ n166a?

January 11, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  104. ReeRee

Navy+ Truth=Gay,is that why you mad?lol

January 11, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

LOL what kind of n166er name is Re Re, does is stand for REally REtarded? You get yo welfare checks dis momth, n166a?

January 11, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |

Is that why you n166a? lol

January 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lilah

ReeRee,

You hit the nail on the head. That is why Truth is so angry. He has probably taken more smacks upside his lopsided head. What a mean person he or she is. God help and have mercy on them.

January 11, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  105. POP

@truth u feel real tough behind your boyfriends computer i guess this is your only attention huh?

January 11, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I call n166ers n166ers to their face as well, and then they always chimpout and get violent. Then I can shoot them legally! :) Try it some time, just make sure you shoot to kill, so that there's no "second side of the story" if you get what I mean. Works like a charm!

January 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  106. real truth

@Truth Starting your comments with "blah blah blah" means you are running out of things to say or you've taken a meth break. Which is it? Get that needle out of your arm. Put away the prescription drugs Bubba.

January 11, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

No, that actually is referring to the post that I am REPLYING to, and how they carry on with complete nonsensical bullsh1t.
      You fu@king idiot.

January 11, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Name* yemi michael

I feel so blessed when i heard dat d greatest r&b hip hop star of all time has put to birth. I just dont know wat to say it makes me happy wen i see a smile on beyonce face may god be wit u and (bic) luv u 4rm ur num 1 fan 4rm nigeria wayne michael

January 11, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Truth

To ALL of you defending this piece of sh1t, must I remind you that he is admitted past crack dealer, and murderer? Is this truly who you want your children to be influenced by? You people make me sick, and I truly hope to GOD that none of you ever procreate. May you all be r@ped by a pack of n166ers.

January 11, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Roger Funt

Why only eight hundred thousand in the bank?Smart white man you should have at least eight hundred million those Carters do and they're just ni@@ers,how did that happen Einstein well he was Jewish,I don't know how you feel about him.Almost everyone I know has a couple of degrees,shouldn't you have at least five Phds.You're trash,trash that got a little something and when you sweat at the gym you're afraid that the old Marlboro,Pabst Blue Ribbon,wet dog smell is going to surface and the you can't fool those white people from decent families like your trying so hard to pretend to be.Do they hurt your feelings with their Truth?LMAO

January 11, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  110. real truth

@Truth you are the only pitiful ...I almost wrote person, but that would not be an accurate description of you. Saying "person" suggests that you are human but from your endless ridiculous hateful comments I can only conclude that you are nothing more than a useless piece of hateful garbage that needs to be placed on the curb for weekly trash pickup.

January 11, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Blah blah blah, I'm a n166er-loving race traitor, blah blah blah. You are about as good as the worthless n166ers you so foolishly defend. Do your parents know that you feel this way?!? Poor parents. To waste all that time on raising you, just so you can attempt to hold n166ers up to human standards.

January 11, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  111. not wasting my time with the relative truth

Why would CNN let these messages be posted? (By Truth) On what grounds are the messages are appropriate.

January 11, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Well, to be truthful, CNN allows it, because they don't really care about n166ers at all, they just have to act like they do because of this Apefirmative Action we have going on in this sad country. Such a shame. But yeah, CNN hates n166ers, too. Most people on this planet do. The only ones that don't, are the ones that don't even live near any n166ers, and haven't had to put up with their criminal, uncivil behavior before. Give it time though, soon n166ers will be moving into their town, to rape their daughters and sell their sons crack.

January 11, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  112. real truth

@Truth, You have a B.S. degree alright, but not in computer science. You are full of it. Paid off the single-wide did you! Congrats. Now you can use the extra money to replace the teeth you lost... Meth mouth is a terrible thing but a very real consequence of using that darn meth...first the brain, then the teeth.

January 11, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Some people just can't handle the truth. I pity the n166ers. Well, not really wish they would all just choke on a d1ck and die slowly.

January 11, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clark

He cant fix the teeth yet. HE got his mom pregnant and they are all out of hangers.

January 11, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clark

Everybody sing with him "Im my own grandpa!"

January 11, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  113. marlo aydelott

I can't believe I risk my life for this country in the united states navy and you haters are hating on a new born baby why don't all these people hating on beyonce and jay z baby do something with their lives instead of hating on their success join the military lay your life down for this country before you open up your mouth wrong to judge someone only god can judge us not you.

January 11, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Well Mr. Navy man, did you know that there has been only 3 recorded mutinies within the United States military branches, and there were ALL carried out by n166er platoons? Do some research, you might learn something.

January 11, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I'm a Navy veteran myself, dumb@$$. I have earned the right to call a n166er a n166er.

January 11, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

You didn't "risk your life" so stop the bullsh1t. You floated around on a ship in the middle of the fu@king ocean, as far away from the combat as you could possibly be, just as I did. Stop lying to yourself.

January 11, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  114. JOE

People, stop responding to this lunatic. Eventually False-Truth is going to get bored, shut down his computer and commit suicide.

January 11, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  115. MINX

Thanks? – don't flatter yourself. Will you marry my toe-jam???????

January 11, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Truth

Y'all n166as are n166ering it up in a n166a thread, fa sho!

January 11, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Truth

My posts may at some point be removed, but I want everyone here to remember the most important fact that has been posted today: you're all some worthless n166ers, and you're going to hell. And I shall p1ss on your grave.

January 11, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • lilah

No matter how much you brag on your material possessions you are morally and spiritually bankrupt so spend that. You are the one going to hell. Why hide behind your computer screen. Seek out the nearest black man and tell him of your disgusting rants and believe me those will be the last words you utter on this earth. You are a coward!!

January 11, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Byron Simms

No,intelligent white people mad a mistake?No not those geniuses brought thousands of lazy 'people'from half away around the world to pick one of the most difficult crop grown in America.No they didn't make that mistake.No white people because as Truth has stated they are #1.

January 11, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  119. real truth

@Truth, a couple of thousands is not almost a million. Oh yeah, you did drop out of school in the 3rd grade to help out with the family business. Jayz is not almost a millionaire. You wish you had his intelligence and business sense. Remember a brain is a terrible thing to waste. I know I know, your short-term memory has been affected by the crystal meth and the glue you sniff, but write it down. Ooops you can't write.

January 11, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, over $800,000 in the bank, and I OWN my house (no mortgage), own my car...........sorry you lose. Next!

January 11, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  120. JOE

@Truth

I have many white friends and I thank God they aren't a bit like you. Furthermore, your hateful and derogatory comments don't hurt anyone at all. So go on and waste your time exercising your free speech.

January 11, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

These friends of yours, do they happen to be n166er-loving pieces of excrement like yourself? Just wondering.

January 11, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  121. MINX

"truth" is very entertaining, don't you think???????

January 11, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  122. bodahhsava

OMG! ARE U PEOPLE FOR REAL? IT'S NONE OF UR BUSINESS WHAT GIFTS BLUE IVY RECEIVED!! UR A RACIST LOT THAT I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ANGLO RACE WITH. THEY EARNED THEIR MONEY & THEY HAD A BABY. SHUT UP!!!

January 11, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I am for a fact not a racist, I just hate n166ers. It seems you are trying to imply that n166ers are of the same species as us, only a different race. Not true, my dear. N166ers are not human, this has been recently proven by the leading genealogists and DNA researchers in their fields. Google N166ers are not human, and somewhere on the first page, you'll find the video describing exactly how n166ers are much, much closer on a genetic level to monkeys than they ever were to human beings.
      I'm not making this up, folks, find out for yourself. But please, stop referring to them as human beings, and that they are "just like us", it is very insulting to even fathom the notion.

January 11, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Yep. Jay-Z earned ALL of his money, even from the start of his career, as a self-confessed crack dealer and murderer. The facts don't lie. And you're the one defending the piece of sh1t n166er.

January 11, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Nilla

Tell me why your women love our men and will risk being hated and thrown out of their wonderful white families even if the brother is probably broke.Oh great Truth answer this one honestly.

January 11, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Because they don't? I don't really know how to answer false statements such as this. White women HATE n166ers, they don't ever want to even be in the same room as them (because they all stink), and they are completely aware just how bad the STD epidemic is within the n166er community. You aren't fooling anyone, you just wish you could get a white woman who isn't hooked on drugs and/or fat as hell.

January 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Truth

I truly hope these aren't decent white people defending these animals. Besides the n166ers themselves, they are the biggest problem America faces today. No one likes a n166er-lover, they're just as bad as the n166ers themselves. Actually they are worse, because although they were born with morality, abstract thinking, and a choice (unlike n166ers are), they chose to actually defend the very same n166ers that are currently running their own country into the ground from gibsmedat. Burn in Hell.

January 11, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • WOW

@ Truth, you seriously need to be shot.

January 11, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reporting Truth's IP Address To the FBI

Greetings Truth!!

Sending out fumes is one thing, but when you dare to say that AA(s) should be used as target practice, that's another situation.

Let's really tell you the facts: Out of the 11-13% AA population, 7% are employeed and 2% are wealthy. Only 3-4% are struggling, but most of that would be considered the youth or ederly citizens (those not working past their adversities in the communities they reside in).

Let's take it a step further, most of the population in America is White so, who are we really paying wellfare for? And, another thing bigotry is a sign of self-hatred because you have yet to fulfill your own needs and desires. Move on, grow up and/or turn your head. We can tell your list of friends, business associates and confidants lack pigment in their skin. Its very sad!

**Food for thought: You want AA to save you in the hospital and make a way of life for you and yours on the battlefield, but you can't show an inch of respect in return? It'll all come flowing back to you and the first way, will be through my reports to your local authorities and that of our cyber police on the domestic homefront. Remember, most of the things you enjoy and use on a day-to-day basis, was created or invented by a skilled AA.

January 12, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  125. @Truth

I don't think you've made one accurate statement all day. Though that's not really surprising.

January 11, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  126. real truth

Yeah making and selling crystal meth is a real lucrative business. As ignorant as you are, there is no way on God's green earth you are educated. Try ignorated

January 11, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Truth

Keep it coming, my uncivilized @$$ n166ers, I'll be here all day long. Don't forget to tip your....wait nevermind, forgot n166ers never tip. They can't afford to.

January 11, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Truth

I just read an interesting article on CNN earlier today (or MSNBC, forgot which), about a orangutan that has actually learned how to start a fire, and cook simple food.
    Back in Aperifca, n166ers still hadn't learned how to do this without the white man's help.
    We need to stop referring to n166ers as monkeys, America. It is very disrespectful to the monkeys. They have surpassed n166ers already.

January 11, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Black Queen

@Truth eat you cheese and white bread sandwich drink your Bud chew your Skoal Berry,pee and take you your unwashed hands and go back to work at Jersey Mike's.

January 11, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Black Queen: the true definition of an oxymoron. Never in the history of mankind has one of those actually ever existed.

January 11, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heyy

Come on now...many of us proud Skoal dippin Budweiser drinkin people aren't ignorant racist fools like this guy..not all rednecks are white supremacist SOB's!

January 12, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  130. real truth

Truth has to be the most ignorant red neck his side of the trailer park. Don't hate JayZ and Beyonce and other successful black people because they are beautiful and rich. Maybe one day you will sell enough moonshine and crystal meth to get out of the park. You'll have enough money to marry your cousin and yall can live happily ever after in a brand new double wide. Peace.

January 11, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I'm actually almost a millionaire, once I sell my house and move from my city which, like most U.S. cities, has become over-n166erfuxated. I can guarantee that I am far more educated, and experienced the world over than you could ever imagine to be.
      And here you are, calling Jay-Z beautiful. Lol n166a someone's been sniffing too much jenkum. But stay black, bro. More likely for you to get shot that way.

January 11, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  131. MINX

"Truth",I know I can't stop you dd – you provide comic relief

January 11, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Fasho my nizzle, keepin it real son fo all the peeps out dea gnomesain.
      Keepin it real stupid.

January 11, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Dcvh

Im praying for a lot of people on here..God help u all!

January 11, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  133. JOE

Never mind these racists on here. Perhaps their disrespectful comments would help them feel better before they eventually decide to jump off a bridge.

January 11, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Huey Gee

@Truth you know what you said about picking cotton if your ancestors could they could they would slap the taste of mayonnaise out of your stupid mouth because if they had known that these black folks were going to be this much trouble they would have left them in Africa and picked that d@mned cotton their lazy a**ed selves.LMAO

January 11, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Abraham Lincoln was about to ship their worthless n166er @$$es back before he was assassinated, using federal funds. I bet a lot of people don't even know that.
      Bringing n166ers to America: by far the #1 biggest mistake mankind has ever performed. It will live forever on in history of what the fu@k not to do with n166ers.

January 11, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • JESUS is the real TRUTH

@Truth, I pray you find JESUS and accept him into your heart. Your display of character on here is really hateful to the human race. Think about it so called Truth, what if you were born black or another race. How would you view yourself? Will you still hate what GOD has created? You alone or no man can control their birth right. In other words you should love others. The bible says love thy neighbor Leviticus 19:18. To tell you the truth (TRUTH) Satan is real don't let him work inside you because without JESUS there is no way! That is the TRUTH. Be blessed. GOD loves you!

January 11, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  135. anonymous

Congrats on your baby girl Bey and Jay. All you haters need to appreciate a beautiful gift to life. Do your research racists asses more white and jews are on welfare than blacks y'all just hide it better. Welfare was started for poor white people. And the comment regarding sending blacks back. If you were educated you would know that the indians were here first so your white Ass need to go back to where your ancestors are from. If it wasn't for black people white people would be lost black people were y'all backbone y'all stole all our ideas and made it yours do the research go back to school uneducated S.O.B. And God bless you cause he blessing the black race that's why your white woman chasing black men and having babies that's why you mad. The white race is being wiped out by other races.

January 11, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

That's because there's far more white people in the country than any other minority, you stupid @$$ n166er. Ever heard of a word called proportional?
      And no, you have it wrong. It is the n166ers chasing our beautiful women, not the other way around. Everyone knows this. Who in their right minds would want to mate with a sheboon? Can't say I blame you.
      N166ers are going for white women, in a feeble attempt to out breed their own faulty genealogy. Sorry n166ers, it won't work. You're all cursed, and doomed.

January 11, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  136. JOE

This is the same way these rightwing nutcakes treat President Obama. When you're black and you break the law and do bad things, these people call you bums and criminals. But do like President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama or like Oprah or like Jay-Z and beyonce and become successful and just see how these people start to hate you. As they say, damn if you do, damn if you don't. But more power to these successful African-Americans.

January 11, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Success or failure, they're all just more n166ers. And when it really comes down to it, that is all that matters.
      Oh, n166er? Don't care. Welcome to America, now get the fu@k out.

January 11, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Pooch Hall

I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN AND I BET I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF YOU BIGOTS ON HERE THAT ARE ASSUMING THIS CHILD WILL GROW UP TO BE A WELFARE QUEEN, SIMPLY BECAUSE HER PARENTS ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN.... REALLY? STFU!!!!! AND GO MAKE SOME DAMN $. #JEALOUS, BLUE COLLAR, BIGOTS GET ON MY DAMN NERVES! JUST SAY CONGRATS...GEEZ.

January 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN A FRUITLESS ATTEMPT TO SEEM MORE IMPORTANT WHILE I LIE ABOUT MAKING MORE MONEY THAN HUMAN BEINGS DESPITE THE FACT THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB N166666AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

January 11, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |

Ok, you win.
      Congratulations, it's a n166er! The chimpanzee must be proud.

January 11, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Verlina

Everybody hates on Jay-z and Beyonce, but they weren't born rich. All you dummies MADE THEM RICH!!! I can't stand these two and have never bought any of their products. All these celebrities are where they are because people put them there....then they stamp all over the 'little people'!!!

January 11, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Superhiro

Dang.... haters gonna hate.

January 11, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  140. JOE

Seems as though Truth came on this page to put down black people. Well truth, some black couples do stay together all their lives. Some of us pay bills and taxes and some of us have jobs and raise our kids the right way. And unfortunately some folkes in your neck of the woods don't.

January 11, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

I don't have to put down black "people" (as you refer them to, they're not actually people, they're n166ers). N166ers do that just fine all by themselves, on a daily basis. Read the news? Obviously you do, or you wouldn't be here.
      At least there's one thing n166ers can do properly: make themselves look worse and worse, every single day.
      Oh, but I forgot! They are human beings! They are people too! They are "just like us"! N166a please.

January 11, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  141. India Ragneesh

In India we know how to treat our blak peoples. We feed them to our tigers.

January 11, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  142. India Ragneesh

They ate all my watermellons. Im not letting those j!gggs bach in my field.

January 11, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  143. JOE

Its a nice name but I also like Paris, Prince and Blanket!

January 11, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  144. MINX

Why is "Truth" allowed to keep posting???????

January 11, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  145. WOW

While I don't agree with shutting down an entire floor or some of the other statements regarding the delivery, these comments are stereotypical, cruel and just plain ignorant. Why?

January 11, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |

Stereotypical, you say?
      If 90% of them, give or take a n166er, are rapists, child abusers, welfare recipients, drug dealers, murderers, scam artists, and thieves, do you really want to take it upon yourself to track down the 10% that can actually act enough like human beings?
      I'd rather not waste my time and energy. They are made that way for a reason, there is a purpose for them looking drastically different than the human beings on this planet. So that they can be more easily avoided.

January 11, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Truth

So, any bets yet on how long until he splits?
    I mean, no n166ers actually stick around to raise the pieces of sh!t that they spit out, do they? Beyonce can't get welfare if he stays around!

January 11, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deb

To everyone who feels the need to respond to @Truth....don't waste your time and effort. His vile, racist, hateful comments do not deserve the attention they are getting. Hopefully, CNN will remove this "conversation" soon.

In the meantime, if you truly are offended by these posts – click on REPORT ABUSE. Don't wait for others to do it – take a stand!

January 13, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  147. Iree

Why are people so mean? I wish Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Blue Ivy the best! Congratulations!

January 11, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

They're n166ers, you didn't actually expect for them to be treated fairly and with dignity, did you?
      If so, shame on you. You should know better!

January 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Truth

Q: How long does it take for Beyonce to take a sh1t?

A: approximately 9 months.

January 11, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Truth

Wrong. Everything she produces is such, especially her music.

January 11, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Just another n166er to me. And they're all completely worthless, unless you need someone to pick your cotton field for you., or if you need a shoe shine.

January 11, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • karen

Truth...you are a disgusting and won't be on here much longer. What a vile, vile person you are.

January 12, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  149. Jose

A $5,200 Swarovski crystal baby bathtub baby gift - that's disgusting... donate that money charity or something... it's such a useless item.

I am all for functional luxury items like watches and cars - but a damn baby basin?

January 11, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Yeah, think about it, that much money for a baby bathtub, and the damn thing is ruined the first time they drop a n166er in there! Talk about depreciation.

January 11, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jose

Very weak trolling, Truth

January 11, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  150. me

LOL : ) That is some good funny trolling Truth. : )

January 11, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Byteme

I bought little B.I.C. a baby wind machine so her tiny, little baby hair weave will blow back just like mommy's.

January 11, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Lesa

Wow. Cant believe the level of ignorance on here. I agree all the publicity is over the top but after all its still a baby we are all talking about. Come on. Be human.

January 11, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Mom

Hope the baby don't get stratched while being put in a crystal tub. With all the money they have they could afford these things but why? My kid was washed in a rubber tub and 16 years later she's fine as all heck. Why not take the money and donate to the less fortunate of NY. Glad I'm not rich cause it just seems to prove the richer you are the more stupid you are with your money! Good luck Little Princess...Your gonna need it. Another Suri Cruise in the making!!

January 11, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

It really is tragic, no?
      All that money, all these possessions, all this fame.
      And she will most certainly end up as they all do in the end, just another n166er.
      Regardless of who her parents are, everyone will just look at her in disgust, and think, "Wow, what an ugly n166er".

January 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • G-Men

Truth, you are a rotten human being.

January 11, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |

U mad n166a?
      Cos it sounds like umad.

January 11, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • G-Men

Not mad at all bro - I'm more so ashamed that you are a member of the human race.

January 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

It almost sounds to me that you are trying to imply that n166ers are actually human beings.
      You don't really believe that, do you? Don't let the government and the media fool you; they are far from it.
      Google n166ers are not human, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

January 11, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • MalloryWin

Wow, truth. They must have gone into the whole black people are people too thing the week AFTER you dropped out of kindergarten.

January 11, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Truth

4shizzlemynizzle

January 11, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Truth

Good lord that is one butt-ugly n166er....
    Even with all their money, this little turd will end up just another ghetto welfare queen, taking what she can from hard-working Americans.
    N166er s should all be sterilized, we have too many already. 40 million here in America, that's 40 million too many.
    When are we going to send the worthless n166ers back, anyway? I have a great idea. Let us send them half way back.

January 11, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anonymous

@Truth... Truth be told you are such a HATER, with your racist ass... Why are you hating on Beyonce's baby, like please get a grip on LIFE... Yes she will have EBT... Earning Benefits Today and Tomorrow !!!!

January 11, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • kikiwikilemmiwinks

Do you know what kind of money rents an entire hospital floor? Blue Ivy's children won't have to work, and the closest thing to welfare they will experience is through their nannies.

January 11, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reporting Truth's IP address to the FBI

Greetings Truth!!

January 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • CptnObvious

It amazes me how the individuals that say they believe something negative about AA are the main ones reading their articles and focusing on their lives. I believe thou protest too much..really you are obsessed with AA and deep down you wish you could marry and have children with a woman as beautiful as Beyonce. Remember unless you are a Native American, your ancestors are not from this country either. YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK UNDER THE ROCK FROM WENCE YOU CAME!!!! I'm sure most of your comments are meant to draw attention to yourself (You have succeeded..good job)

January 13, 2012 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  156. emily

They should just donate the money to me. Id get some lunch !

January 11, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  157. Huey Gee

@bob you seem to have that list down,knock over any Mapcos lately.lol

January 11, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  158. Jen

People are only complaining because they are black. If this were some rich white, royal couple nobody would've said a damn thing. They are celebs; they needed the security!! They freakin paid for it; it wasn't special treatment dummies!!!

January 11, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Of course people are complaining because they are black, no one actually likes black "people", silly.
      They're just for the entertainment. Oh, and for target practice.

January 11, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  159. bob

Gift ideas: tech 9, glock, pistol, rope, bank robbing mask. Anything else

January 11, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |

Well, since she is a female n166er,
      MyLittleWeave, so even n166ers can have a white woman's beautiful hair.
      Her very first EBT card.
      Chlittlins and tampons, so she won't have to go steal them later, using her own baby to conceal the merchandise.
      A crack pipe, for well, you know.
      40s and blunts, gnomesayin n166a?

January 11, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • MalloryWin

I doubt if one has a $5200 baby bathtub they will need to steal tampons. you have displayed a special type of ignorance and bigotry that makes my skin crawl. also, my garage needs painting so could i borrow that broad brush you use? i could get it done in half an hour.

January 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  160. STATEN ISLAND

they should take the stuff..cash it in ..and donate money to St Jude hospital, help other new born babies that need help, They have more than they need. they can make the donation in the baby name. what a great gift to give to others

January 11, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • NHK

Absolutely agree, they should name a charity of their choice, and anyone that wants to buy the baby a gift, just donate the money to the Charity. It just sounds like everyone is trying to outdo each other on the gifts!

January 11, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • S-Cat

Yes, I agree. They have so much already, why not give to those who need it more. There are so many chldren who NEED items that these rich snobs take for granted. I hope they are reading the comments.

January 11, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  161. jryan

The whole world must shut down for their dumb kid. Now he has that awful song about the brat as well. Really? Preventing others from seeing their newborns in the hospital because of this little future gangster POS.

January 11, 2012 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  162. Hot Carl

The kid's all over the net already. Just Google "Blue Iris videos".

January 11, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Probably won't be too long before she stars on America's Most Wanted.

January 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Joseph

Wonder how many Blunts the kid got?

January 11, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  164. emily

She has a cute name.

January 11, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  165. desireSmith

That is one blessed kid...Welcome to the World Blue IVY Carter....tell all Haters 2 suck your finger

January 11, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • J

Blessed? More like spoiled. I feel bad for the kid because it is going to grow up being used as a tool for publicity.

January 11, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dani

@J – Don't feel sorry for the baby! The baby will feel sorry for your broke, i-need-to-get-a-life ass! LOL! You haters are hysterical today!

January 11, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  166. ED

I hate everbody. Glad I ran that lard a$$ alecia off.

January 11, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  167. Fonda O'Neal

@Ed hate on an innocent baby and see what happens.

January 11, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  168. ED

Shoulda named that little rat PURPLE DRANK. Thats more ethnical.

January 11, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

They should have gone for Quanteleqeshiaqueef.

January 11, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brandon Peeler

Wow you hater's are really on this one! LOL your so taken that a powerful black couple has a kid
      that will one day be as powerful as her parents, It really scares you doesn't it LOL! I love to listen
      to you fools who believe your hate is going to stop what God has blessed, and she shall grow and
      be just as strong and powerful as both of her parents and have so much money that she will even
      help shape the world on what see and buy. I Love it

January 11, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lynsu

Why all the hate and resentment? You are definitely mentally and socially disturbed. All that resentment of yours is like you drinking poison, expecting someone else to die....LOL at you!!!!!

January 12, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Mech Engr

Powerful black couple? What power do they have? They sure as hell couldn't make me do/ buy anything so it seems to me they're "power" is very limited if it even exists at all.

January 13, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  169. Fonda O'Neal

That bathtub is awesome,wow a 2,2OO square foot nursery!awwwesooome.

January 11, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  170. J-Luv

Is Richard Fore Richard Stillhard's brother?

January 11, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  171. Richard Fore

I wunner how long it will be afore that brat is smoking on the crack? Dirty little hood rat wannabe gangsta baby.

January 11, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Steph

A very filthy rich "gansta baby!" With ya jealous, broke ass!

January 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

But she is still just a n166er, can't forget that part. So she is worthless.

January 11, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  172. just honest

y do the reporters and editors allow the b.i.c. haha yeah its her intials but... doesnt it make her sound like a lighter? "store bought lighter here own superstar baby here!"... yeah blue ivy would have been better..its her name use it

January 11, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  173. Toltec

I pray that little girl doesn't wear humongous diamond earrings like her Daddy...let her be a baby..pure as snow.

January 11, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  174. xdougx

Is it me or does he look like Donkey from Shrek with sunglasses on?

January 11, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Dani

Jealous much? You wish you looked like the Donkey from Shrek. Both Jay-Z and the Donkey have a life. You should go get one too!

January 11, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • someguy

BWAHAHAHAHA! You're defending two rich people and their baby whom you don't even know, you lifeless POS. Pathetic.

January 11, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • bygolly

now that you mention it...he does. hahahaha But his wife is quiet lovely. : )

January 11, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chance

Lmao, you nailed it, he does in fact look like donkey from Shrek.

January 11, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Miss Trixie

@Daniel–you must be 1% lovers, right?

January 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nedra Reyes

OMG.....LMAO!!!!!!! I love Jayz but he do look like the donkey from Shrek...Sorry I still love YOU Boo!!!

January 11, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boes73

How dare you insult the donkey!

January 12, 2012 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  175. T-Rex

Me and Richard Fore think this is super nice.

January 11, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |