While you were working...
January 9th, 2012

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• What was to be her first post-split appearance is no more: Katy Parry has tweeted that she won't be able to attend the People's Choice Awards this week. She added, "I want to thank u all for voting for me, fingers crossed!" [Katy Perry's Twitter]
  • Evan Rachel Wood just might be engaged, as paparazzi have captured the actress wearing a sizable piece of bling on her left hand. [People]
  • Meanwhile, Lady Antebellum singer Hillary Scott is officially wed - she married drummer Chris Tyrrell on January 7 in upstate New York. [NYDN]
  • So much love in the air today! Joining the "aww-that's-so-sweet" meme is actor Jason Segel, who took the fan who asked him out via YouTube on a date to Chicago Film Critics Awards. [Chicago Tribune]
  • And last but not least, AnnaLynne McCord is the latest celeb to let a (apparently) topless shot appear on the Interwebs. [Gawker]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Bone Yard

Yea babies in prisons

January 10, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @Bone yard

Prison? What are you talking about?

January 10, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bone Yard

Who doesn't judge others?They even judge infants here,got some of them going to prison so you care what I think.

January 10, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Buddy

Oh, heII no! I'm not lol.

January 10, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @4:28

Go back to ur old name. we all should. r u the 1 that goes as lol as well?

January 10, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Buddy

@@@k- i'm not anything like that. i'm not a hunter. i have no access to straw. i pride myself on being stylish. so, out of curiosity, what name were u thinking. i'm sure this will get a good response.

January 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @@k

I dont like the name buddy for u. i pic straw between ur teeth n u in dirty overall crawling through the woods shooting things and ra-ping men.

January 10, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @@k

i dont know. the person that hates vixen and alecia and everyone else is who commented to. Lol i think

January 10, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bone Yard

Be mean to ne darling I love it.

January 10, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. yea

Yea richard fore, trying to be just like u.

January 10, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Buddy

sad, but true. just start posting under a name. if u r not a troll baby, i, for one, will back u up, as well as anyone else who posts. if u really want this blog to change, it has to start somewhere.

January 10, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @k

Who are you talking to?

January 10, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. @buddy

Nobody can go back to their names. not now anyway. i dont c things changing anytime soon. ppl will keep accusing ppl of things. new ppl will come n they will be accuse as well.

January 10, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  14. k

1 can understand y u hate vixen bc she ended effen u over 4 evel thats y i keep bringing up that she did u wrong . u r this guy that had liked her be4*wildwood dude* prob get a room cuz he said he is a troll also*. U now say alecia made comments 2 u n ur trolling her. whats ur problem dude? u go after every1 that makes comments 2 u dont like.

January 10, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. new leaf

I like lady antebellum, good group. Congratulations to hillary and chris. Give me a shout chris if u want me to take her off ur hands! Lmao

January 10, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Buddy

@no- agreed. they have no balls, that's their problem. easy to cop somebodies name & let the sh!t fly. not man enough (or lady) to post under their own name. don't get me wrong, i like a good funny comment, but the vile attacks are just wrong. the troll babies will continue to hid until they do grow a pair.

January 10, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  17. no

@so xcuse me? Misread me, eh? Possibly anuther problem here.

January 10, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  18. no

@Buddy Yea I seen that. 1 smart person in this bunch. I dont think theres much hope here. I side with my troll brother new leaf.

January 10, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  19. so

If ur not richard or mad y dont u tell us who u r . u dont hv balls between ur legs. u talk ur shhh!!!!tttt n run n hide little boy

January 10, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Buddy

@alecia troll- how freakin' old r u? 12? now you know why u r a troll baby. any adult that talks like that should be in counseling. how very sad to be u!

January 10, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Buddy

@no- i didn't fall for it. i guess some have intelligence and some don't. it's not that hard to spot a liar. (not saying u r a liar)

January 10, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  22. alecia

OINK! OINK! OINK! Us piggies love to chomp on the itsie bitsie teenie weenies of trolls and since that doesnt fill us up the hippo takes over and eats up the whole thing! Suuuueeee! Then we sit on Tracies face and take a big old dump! Finger licken good!

January 10, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. new leaf

@bone yard no1 really gives a shyt what u think. Y don't u stfu. Its ppl like u who r driving this blog down the shyter. Troll proper or dont troll at all. We used to make ppl lol. Id rather hear some1 tell me my comment was funny then be told stfu. Ur giving trolls a bad name.

January 10, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Buddy

@Bone yard- i'm assuming u r a perfect human being. u r fit, trim, good looking, rich, smart, so u can pass judgement on somebody u have never met. just how low can ya go?

January 10, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeyce

Wow, great to see my work featured on your amswoee blog! It looks like you have so much useful and fun information here for brides. I would love to mention your blog on my blog, email me @ info@aleciahoyt.com if you like the idea.Aloha,Alecia Hoyt

April 26, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  25. no

Not dick foreskin or mad raper. C how gullable ppl can be. I mention seeds and right away im mad raper. All u have to do is take 1 line from some1 and bam ur him or her. This is 1 of the reasons this blog has gone to he11. Y dont every1 get a name-1name-and stick to it. Let by gones be bygones. Jmo.

January 10, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Bone Yard

@real alecia bogus ones chill, if you weigh 16Olbs.why would buy two airplane seats?Are you very tall and need the extra room to stretch out.I don't think so,bet you're about 5'4 26Olbs.stay out of minis get into your moo moo and into your 1978 Lincoln head down to Walmart and get your usual snacks chicken wings,chips,dip,Oreos,a few half gallons of ice cream and diet Pepsi to wash it down.Go home sit on the sunken couch and hate on Tyra and the girls on Americas Next Top Model.

January 10, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Buddy

i don't believe that mad is lol. he doesn't hide. it's just a little troll baby trying to plant his own seeds. ain't that right?

January 10, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @lol

Ur the mad raper. u always plant seeds

January 10, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ha ha

Lol is richard fore

January 10, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  30. 2:12

I'm scared if I post my name mean Mr.Ed will go crazy on it.ROTFLMMagnificentAO.

January 10, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Buddy

@lol- u r right. here i am, troll babies. now u know where to direct your attacks. i'm buddy to all. defender of the innocent. attacker of the troll babies.

January 10, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. lol

Thats okay. Cant tell whos who no more. If every1 is so convinced who troll is, y not comment with a name? Theres only a few who have b@lls enuff to. And they get trolled to. Just like me. Every1 thinks I am her. I findinga me new name I cant stand being thought of as that ho3.lol gone.

January 10, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @lol

my apologies. i know she posted as lol quite a bit.

January 10, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @1:26

i'm not alecia, but he11 ya, i'll defend her. u were probably the one using her name, and saying that crap. funny, how u just happened to remember that fact so quickly. try again, loser.

January 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  35. lol

@1 26 u mr ed

January 10, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  36. lol

I am not that drama queen, ty. I found this amusing. Ppl dont hv to coment to be blamed for some things. Ppl need to just stop this,srsly. Until then I am going to sit back and lol @ u ppl. Might even drop a seed or two for fun. Lmao

January 10, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  37. @12:53

u r her. nobofy would defend that cow. N i knew u would bring that up b!otch that y i said be4 all this started! get ur effn head out ur fat a55 n pay attention. n btw any1 that wishes another to get STD n other hateful remarks is a hateful person. u troll b!otch! u troll every1 n their on to u

January 10, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @lol

why don't u grow up? i'm a friend to all. i don't need personal contact with folks to defend them. was she a threat to u? did u try to drive her off, cause she had friends on here. was she taking attention off u?

January 10, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  39. lol

Go speak to her on her email.

January 10, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  40. @Daniel

ask alecia if words hurt. do u see the harassment this poor gal takes. alecia, if u r out there, u do have friends & we will defend u. this sh!t is getting so old, i can't hold back anymore. i was hoping this was just a phase with our little troll babies, but just like a child, they don't know when to quit. Here's some words of wisdom that my folks would say to us, if you haven't got anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. words to live by, huh little troll babies?

January 10, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  41. lmao

LoJenk without a video of that old hag--troll.

January 10, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  42. LoJenk

I just found out alecias email address. It is first.last@cnn.com I chat with here there every day.

January 10, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Daniel

Something happen to u with just words? Sounds like it. I speaking of the blogs not ur 'real life'. My apologys if ur real life sux and words have hurt u.

January 10, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @12:31

i'm not alecia. i guess i could use her name & be her, just like the rest of u trolls. using a person's name doesn't mean she said anything to u. r u really that stupid? obviously!

January 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ?

@12 31-hold a grudge much?

January 10, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  46. 12:51

@Daniel,just words?Nations have been toppled by just words jobs and marriages lost from just words.There's no such thing as just words.They bite the h@ll out of you ask alecia.

January 10, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Daniel

I c no1 dares to use their name still. Afraid? There just words ppl. Lmao

January 10, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  48. @alecia

Don't be like that trouble making hateful Mr.Ed he helped to run off Beautiful Vixen,charlie crack,MoonDancer and some others.He's an alcoholic,a racist and a male chauvinist he's even bad mouthed his deceased mother,he's just no good.Don't be like him.

January 10, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @alecia

Trust me. the comments u posted to me over the summer be4 this all started. using ur name. Very hurtful and mean comments. I can c u trolling. its good to defend urself but ur not folling any1. how does it feel having hateful comments written about you? not so good is it? carry on talking to urself n defending urself

January 10, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  50. @i think

so, just because her name was used, u know it to be a fact that she trolled u. how absolutely stupid are u? i could start posting as "i think". does that make it u posting? ridiculous, don't u think? try again. here's a though, try using some logic!

January 10, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  51. i think

this is funny. i wished her a merry xmas (the only one that did) and she trolled me. ha ha. of course i addressed her as @alecia but still. she trolls.

January 10, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  52. @11:33

nope, not cc, either. keep guessing u little fool. if u want an eye for an eye, you'd better focus on all your little troll friends. they probably trolled u, too. trolls have no honor.

January 10, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  53. @11:37

how do u know she didn't contact them? did u look in your crystal ball & come up with that one? why the he11 do u care about her anyway. do u secretly have a crush on her? your obsession with alecia is on the demented side, don't u think. push your glassed back up nose, back away from the computer, & go out for recess.

January 10, 2012 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  54. @11:33 aka charlie crack

defend her all u want. im just after the one that's trolling me n others. eye for an eye man. she is the troll.

January 10, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  55. @11:28

yeah, u r right. her name is all over here. too bad it wasn't her. just because u post as alecia, doesn't make it her. how fukking old are u, anyway? i'm thinking under 15. do u actually think anyone with a brain believes any of this crap u spout? u r a lousy troll.

January 10, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  56. @alecia

why wont you contact cc ? The email is posted above. what r u hiding ?

January 10, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  57. @11:24 AM

What does that mean for the blogs*mostly this perticular 1* Is every1 going to quit h8ing on each other and try to have peace and fun posts again? G()D maybe we can use our 'real' names.

January 10, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  58. @@alecia

u have the wrong person. what don't u like anyone attacking your queen. too fukking bad! u want to troll the good ppl. be prepared for u trolls to get the relentless trolling that u love to give out. i'm sick of the attacks on alecia. i'm her new protector. every time i see her name, u will feel my presence. to the real alecia, i'm sorry that these idiots are so childish. rest assured, i'm on the side of all good ppl that post. u are on notice, trolls. back off or feel the pain that u so obviously deserve.

January 10, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  59. funny

alecia is all on here trolling away.

January 10, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  60. @Alecia

Lmao! look at you defending yourself. all theses posts are all from u pretending to be other people. u have no friends on here. nobody likes u. every1 knows u r a troll! how do u like it now?

January 10, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  61. no

U stfu. Biotch

January 10, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  62. @Alecia

Stfu alecia. u r a effn troll. u fat effn pig. u troll every1 ! u came on here n mouth ur business to every1. ppl trolled u n u couldnt take it so u went after every1. y didnt u contact cc? ur 2 fat n gross! c my point? u r on here all morning trying to defend urself!

January 10, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  63. Richard Fore

oh, 1 more thing. i don't want to be king of the trolls. i want to be the queen.

January 10, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  64. Richard Fore

u r right. i'm the biggest azz hole on this blog. i enjoy trolling everyone, because i have no life. i live just to post nasty comments all day long to ppl that i don't know. i really enjoy being alecia, because i secretly want to be a women. i don't know if i'm g ay or not, but i'm considering having the operation, so i can post as alecia as a real women. i've been overweight all my life, too. that's why i feel such a connection with alecia. i really just want to be a girl.

January 10, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  65. lol

Not something I need 2 know. I look beautiful and my wardrobe is full of miniskirts. *that I looks hot in*

January 10, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  66. @lol

I worked in a doctor's office,I saw a lot of fat sucked out.No i've never needed lipo.If you use the net for more than this you'd know how much medical procedures costs.

January 10, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  67. lol

U a cow 2 How do u know how much it cost lmao

January 10, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  68. lol [@@alecia]

That may be butt I still beleve hes trolling alecia 2. Must be u dont want 2 get trolled neither no name. Or r u rf

January 10, 2012 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  69. @alecia

You mean cow,on the Christina Aguilera blog you called her 'humongoid'and said you weighed 16Olbs.and only needed to lose 25 or4Olbs.and she needed to lose 7OOlbs.I think it's the other way around.I'm sure Christina doesn't have to purchase two plane seats unless her child is with her.Some advice to you ,why don't you take your precious Vegas winnings take out a loan for $4,3OO and get liposuction.

January 10, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  70. @Alecia [the real 1]

I apologize 2 u. I beleve u when u say u didnt troll [cept happycow]Richard foreskin fooked up and gave himself away. I trolled u thinking u sayed that nasty stuff 2 me. I sorry

January 10, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  71. @Richard Fore

By the way-lol @ u patting urself on the back @1O 58 last nite on here. What a fooking idiot u r! Ppl here r not dum. U left 2 many clues. Troll on a hole, every1 is on to u. It means nuthin any more.

January 10, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  72. @Richard Fore

Yea ur the Alecia troll. Saw ur coment on the christina aguilera @8 47 this morn. Just like ur coment last night on this 1 @1O 45. Whats ur problem dude?

January 10, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  73. @@Richard Fore

He's a a hole who needs to go fook himself. The equals @ eight twenty eight describe dick foreskin perfectly.lmao

January 10, 2012 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  74. @richard fore

Y do u post as Alecia

January 10, 2012 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  75. @richard fore

Y u so mad U dish but cant take eh R u proud of this mess u cuzed What is ur goal here Every1 beleves ur mr ed is that so do u hv ba!!s nuff 2 admit it mr ed

January 10, 2012 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  76. @@Alecia

It's not like that. charlie crack would be friends with anyone it seems. she is just too d@mn fat and ugly and she didnt want them to know what she really look like. that's why she is on trolling night n day. ugly n fat= no friends=no life=life on blogs

January 10, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  77. @Alecia

Everyone is on to you. You were asking to be trolled when u put that personal info up about urself. Did u think 2 seater was just going to be ignored on here?

January 10, 2012 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  78. @Alecia

R u sure about that Didnt u admit 2 trolling Y didnt u contact cc email when it was up or didnt they want u lol

January 10, 2012 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  79. alecia

I dont troll. Plus I didny type the posts above. Trolls are just stupid. Oh well. c ya : )

January 10, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  80. John Smith,real name

I want to bang the h@ll out of alecia I will eat that juicy p@ssy up,big girls do it for me.They wear the s*xiest stuff and the give the best bjs,and in the morning they'll fix you a big a55ed breakfast (no pun intended).

January 10, 2012 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
  81. lol [@8 17]

Sides-seriously? How old are you ppl? Your daddy and momma must be proud.

January 10, 2012 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  82. @Alecia

Want to play ?

January 9, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Oooo wow man

Then you'd like me. I'm all that and more.

January 9, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  84. @Alecia

You run up to everx a&&hole you see and knock them over. If youre lucky its in front of a train or off a bridge!

January 9, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Sly Sadie

@ooo- I do, especially if they have a nice Tush!

January 9, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  86. @ooo wow man

Every girl is crazy about a sharped dressed man. Lol

January 9, 2012 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  87. ^

Yah a man without a plan.

January 9, 2012 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  88. @10:58

yah, that took a lot of intelligence to post that. he's the man, alright.

January 9, 2012 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Oooo wow man

R u crazy about a sharp dressed man @ sly ?

January 9, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Sly Sadie

@oooo- lol! Good suggestion! Makes me want to listen to a little zz top, too.

January 9, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  91. ^

There iz two ten forty fives.

January 9, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  92. @10:45

Lmfao! if this is richard. dude u're ok

January 9, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Oooo wow man

Shades baby, shades. Get urself some cheap sunglasses. Helps every time.

January 9, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Sly Sadie

@oooo – She's definitely on some kind of trip! Hope she snaps out of it soon. It kind of hurts the eyes.

January 9, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  95. @Alecia

How do u play ?

January 9, 2012 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  96. alecia

MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! LETS PLAY TIP THE A&&HOLE! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOOO!

January 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  97. @Alecia

Who exactly did u troll ? There is more then 1 troll,butt, who did u go after ?

January 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Oooo wow man

@sly-u made that sound like a bad trip I had once back in the 6O's- Psychedelic and waaavvveeeie ! Lol

January 9, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  99. @positive panda

Alecia was a girl that commented here. She made the mistake of saying she has to get two seats on a plane to fit her azz in. Since she said that, she was trolled about it. It was beyond trolling, it was very hurtful things being said. So she vanished for awhile and came back with different names to post her revenge. Every1 blamed each other for it and turned against each other. Many ppl left. Some stayed and stuck it out. Some come and go. No1 uses a name anymore cuz they will get trolled. That's why you see '@time' instead of names. Now with you being new- as you can see-your going to be accused of being some1else.That sums it up. If I 4got anything, I am sure some1 will fill in blanks. @every1-is richard fore alecia 2 ?

January 9, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Sly Sadie

Evening all! Ok, I know Katy is in the bizz, but pink hair & green/blue eye shadow, and a pink outfit. Imagine looking at that after a night of partying!

January 9, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  101. LMAO

January 9, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  102. maria

Shrimp is good ! Just ask Forest Gump.

January 9, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  103. alecia

Reeeno Reeeeeno Reeeeeeeno Baby, Reeeeeeno Reeeeeeno Reeeeeeno. All you can eat shrimp everyday all day only 99 cents.

January 9, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  104. alecia

and I dont have email. i can only talk to people here and in person in my beautiful hometown of Reno NV.

January 9, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  105. alecia

you are just all jealous because I won 700 dollars in las vegas. plus I have a cool 1978 lincoln town car. yeah.

January 9, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  106. me2

yeah

January 9, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  107. starrfire

Nothing interesting to comment on, so I'll say this: Kids! It's past your bedtime!!

January 9, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  108. @*Alecia

U f -cken fat gross tess pig. both sides are on to you.

January 9, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  109. mogwai

ch_crack@yahoo.com spam til you turn blue!

January 9, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  110. @*Alecia

Ch_crack@yahoo.com

January 9, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  111. @*Alecia

Here is charlie's address : ch_chack@yahoo.com . I'm sure some1 from his circle of friends can verify if the email is still up, if not, i'm sure they more likely would give you another where you can reach out to them. Unless you have another excuss for why you won't get in touch with them. You sit behind your computer on your fat lard a7$ and play both teams. Turning one against the other. You're too fat to be seen in the companty of the friends you crave that went to vegas and had a blast it seems and sit n stir trouble for the others you can't stand bc they tell the truth.

January 9, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  112. @*Alecia

So how come you never contacted charlie crack on the email address he gave out? Were you too gruesome and so effen fat that you didnt want them to see what a pig ( no wait a grossed out.monster) you really are?

January 9, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  113. @-Alecia

Stuf panda. u r her

January 9, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Positive Panda

I see that everyone is up to the same ole crap! So someone please fill me in on this Alecia chic, she seems to be the topic of discussion a lot.

January 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  115. @707

well atleast she uses her name when she posts she may be a lot of things but coward like yourself she is NOT

January 9, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  116. @ 6: 58

How u know that that fat b!tch didnt post as yet tonight? that kunt has be trolling all along.all day n night long...

January 9, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  117. We Want...

More!! We Want More!! We Want More!!! Richard Fore! Richard Fore! Richard Fore! King Of Trolls!! The Shark King!

January 9, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  118. @ That's Because

why is that you can post such a crude mean and really just a plain ignorant statement andd not even use your name. Alecia isn't posted yet tonight. Why bee such a DEE BAG! Have some courage and use your name d!ck S

January 9, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Peace

I suck on charlie crack c o ck! i love it.

January 9, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  120. @6:06

The reason why is bc u troll 2 f88ken much so they cut u off p0g a7 $

January 9, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  121. That's Because

You are not Richard! Richard Fore..king of Trolls. Right Sly? You keep going after the king. ALL FAT PIGS GOES TO THE ISLAND OF NUKE! SKY=NO OTHER THAN THE FAT PIG HERSELF!!! PIG OF MARQUEE BLOG, 2SEATER PIG!!!!! ALECIA!!!!! ALLLEEECCCCIIIIIAAAAAA THE FAT PIG OF MARQUEE!!!

January 9, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  122. OMG

Katie Perry .......pink hair hmmm interesting! Gwen Steffani, didn't she already do the hot pink hair? Maybe Katie doesn't have an original fashion sense

January 9, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  123. yea

They block my comment. I didnt know can s was a bad word. I luv being firsty 2.

January 9, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |