Ricky Martin at work on 'Glee,' shoots down wedding rumors
January 6th, 2012

Ricky Martin at work on 'Glee,' shoots down wedding rumors

It looks like Ricky Martin is filling the role of the "hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio" on "Glee" just fine.

News that the 40-year-old singer was in talks for the guest role arrived last November, and on Thursday, Martin tweeted a photo of himself clad in all-black on his first day of work.

But while Martin is putting in work on the "Glee" set, rumors have been bouncing about that he's getting ready to tie the knot with boyfriend Carlos Gonzalez Abella on January 28.

With all the engagement news happening as of late, it wouldn't be a surprise...except, Martin tells Latina magazine there's no truth to the gossip.

"We are not talking about it, we're not thinking about it," Martin says. But if they ever do decide to wed, "I'm so happy that in Europe we have the option," he went on. "It's amazing to think that we can say, 'I feel like it. I'm ready. Let's go.'"

It sounds like Martin will be ready to expand his family before he's ready to walk down the aisle though. Already dad to twin 3-year-old sons, he tells Latina that the boys should have a sister eventually.

"I think that I'll do it later on this year, so that [the kids] aren't too far apart in ages," he says. "A little girl!...But we're going to talk about that later on. It would be irresponsible to do it now."

Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • television

1. Listen!

Jesus lived with a man and a women! Not 2 men!

January 14, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. Listen!

People think that God was only here back in those days of Moses etc. God show some wipe up soon again with a major earth quake. Get ready and start your prayers! With the way the weather has been you will soon see.

January 11, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Listen!

People do not own the earth! God does and he will let you know it when God wipes up area by area until it gets clean. You can run from God but,he always knowns where you are!

January 11, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Listen!

The world has gone Mad! Once the Gay and Dikes came out full scream in public! We straight people end up having to suffer for this major sin!

January 11, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Wow!

It heart breakn to read how some people don't have faith in God!! Maybe next month God might do some clean up on earth!

January 10, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  6. Wow!

Those whom don't believe in God! You are missing out on alot!!! I hope that someday that you will have a change of heart!! Don't be afraid to let God into your life!!!

January 10, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  7. Yes this is sarcasm...

Um...has nobody not noticed that Artie is standing up in that picture??? I thought he couldn't walk! What a bunch of B.S!!!!!

January 9, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Bob Mahoney

I live at the Cape and my friend Mike are looking for a good time! I am using my friends email now so if your interested say yes and I will give you my contact.

January 9, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bob Mahoney

Looking to play!

January 9, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. tyler

Constant assult on conservatives... are you kidding me? You spelled assault wrong.

January 9, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  11. unknown11

We have stopped DVRing this show. We used to watch it because of the music, and the comedy. However, this season they are once again increasing the political crap to the point that I cannot stomach the show. In the world of Glee, 90% of people are gay, and of the other 10%, 90% of them just won't admit that they are gay. You top that with the constant assult on conservatives, and it bacame a show that was no longer pleasant to watch. I am sure that they will do fine, but without me.

January 9, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. md

Close minded People should all move to one country where they can all live with ridiculous views and rules (and let the rest of the educated world live with out judgement.) I want to know what makes everyone here thinks they have the right to dictate what is right and wrong. Not everyone believes in the bible, not everyone has the same religious views. Based on that the only thing that is being spouted out in this ridiculous forum is intolerance. To the parents on this site, watch how far your kids get in today's world with such close minded views.. You are the ones damaging your children to be bigots.. its your kids that are going to be on the news for bullying people that are "different" .. in the 60's it was wrong for blacks to sit at the front of a bus, in the 1800's it was wrong for women in Salem to be viewed as witches. its 2012... For all the haters there are some good groups you can join, the KKK, the Nazi's. IF were going to segregate, how about on class and money.... ALSO HIV is more prevalent in Africa among STRAIGHT MEN and Women.. who is your "GOD" punishing in that situation?

January 9, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • unknown11

Glee is all about dictating what is right and what is wrong. That is the purpose of the show. Sometime last season they lost the pretense that it was just a show.

January 9, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Itisyucky@takingthesamebreed

Happy New Year!! 2012! May this year be Better! With the world become clean from filth!

January 9, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  14. Doodle

Its painful2 see tht 1nce u guys tuk it as white man's burden2 spread d truth. Nw, well ur hearts r dark! U hv developed in living standards, but ur characters stink. Thts y western civilization is hated bcoz of its immorality.

January 9, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  15. R,u,having..fun....mm.yet

Hello! God is Jesus father and he did call out for his father!

January 9, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  16. gay dad

To all of you hypocrite bible thumpers. jesus had two dads and he turned out some would say just fine.

January 9, 2012 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  17. Kari3

Who cares if he's gay. He is a HUMAN BEING and derserves to be happy just like every one else.People talk so much garbage.

January 9, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  18. R,u,having..fun....mm.yet

What is going on here? It is like a mixed up salad?

January 8, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Godblessyou

God's only son Jesus was here on earth to pay for our sins! Not be here for anything else! I pitty thy person that said that Jesus is gay because he was single. God heard that and it won't be going easy for you now.

January 8, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Nate

Two dads is better than none. My dad was straight but never around. Does that make him a better dad than Ricky?

January 8, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Skidsee

Ricky doesnt have AIDS he has boccilism-Bad meat in the can thats why he so insane.

January 8, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  22. RamblinRosie

I mow dat box and I love dem breasts! I be a freak and I want to lik dat chest! I be a dyko and I love dat pie, no fricken way I ever be with a guy! Every time I pound dat coochie in heat...I just wanna say this can't be beat!! Lezbos rule!!

January 8, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. dubya

a straight guy Wearing a dress and heels is "creepy but a pervert sucking a c.ock is ok?

January 8, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  24. phat dudes

Yo yo! Let's rock this town! All u kids be thinkin you bad, but all you is a fruity dad! We don't have a mom but that's ok, cuz we all know dat its cool to be gay! When my friends come over they say "where's your mom"? I say we don't have one but here is Mike and Tom. They play it off like they don't need chicks, but then they just wanna play with some diks! The moral of the story be two dads iz neat, when they pump each other it just can't be beat!!

January 8, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Ricky Dicky

Yo. My name is Rick and I love dat dik. I don't do rock but I do suk dat coq! I pump da plump rump with my lil ol stump, I gonna find myself a fruit chump. When I poke and prod and play, it just goes to show you dat we all gay!!

January 8, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Nobrainer

I iz gonna try to get Ricky to notice me. Maybe he will dump that clown boyfriend of his and we can rock each others world. I will pump his rump so hard he be walking bowlegged for a month!

January 8, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  27. eell

Ok'even if u put God out of the picture'even animals know that a male needs a female to multiply

January 8, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  28. eell

If being gay is okay then y shouldn't sleeping with a dog not okay"I mean whose there to say its wrong?we may all as well do whatever we want,as a. Matter of fact if I want 2 marry 100 wives ,so b it coz there's no right or wrong"what a lost nation "ll

January 8, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ricky Martin

Wow! There are some real nutbars out there. They iz truly livin la vida loooocccoooo! Just cuz I wanna schlob da knob of my boyfriend in front of my kid, its all good! I just sing him a ballad while he learns to be a fairy. I gonna get my son hooked up with some hot mexi dude!!

January 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  30. candy

I iz actually a lezbo but two dudes be sik! Two nasty schlongs don't need to be pokin around in dat cornholio. It is much better for two dykos to be poundin the box!

January 8, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Nobrainer

I think dat dem jig-a-boos have da same color blood but dang...dey have some big ol meat sticks! I would like to get on of those in my poop chute!!

January 8, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Nobrainer

I thought it was Adam and Steve dat hooked up and pumped each other in da rump! Dey been eatin dat poison apple which made dem fruity. Dem crazy biblical fairies be wacked!!

January 8, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  33. SEO COMPUTER

I am a clown that can't spell. I just want to pump some dudes in da keister! Let's pack sum fudge!!

January 8, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Nobrainer

Another thing! It don't Matter what Color that we are! For We all do have the Same Color Blood!

January 8, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Nobrainer

There is No Hate! Just know what is Right from Wrong!

January 8, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Nobrainer

The word Parents stands for a MOM AND DAD! Case closed!!! GOD HAD MARY BE BLESSED WITH JESUS AND JOSEPH WAS ALSO BLESSED TO RAISE JESUS! That was a man and women! When 2 men or women take in children! That Does Not make the both be parents! Only 1 can claim to be the parent when they take in a child!

January 8, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  37. SEO | COMPUTER

Ricky should get merried

January 8, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  38. Rachael

The things that some of you people say is very rude. Ricky martin is very talented. It does not matter if he is gay or straight as long as he is happy. For those of you who are unhappy about his children growing up with two dads,at least they will grow up with a loving family.

January 8, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  39. 420

I guess he does like livin la vida loca! And dudes!

January 8, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  40. Doodle

@kay- mind ur mind n tongue..

January 8, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  41. Doodle

I didn't read all ur comments..bt, d fact is 'gay' is evil.
    Jst think4 a sec, wud u lyk ur son2 b gay? These people (gay) r selfish people who dnt accept d law of nature n wants2 gratify their flesh! May they find mercy.

January 8, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  42. candy

poor babie's already growing up confused seeing two dude's kissing in front of them, thinking that it's ok to kiss a guy! and not that i have something against gay or lesbian's! but if your'e one atleast don't put babie's in the middle! just saying

January 8, 2012 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  43. candy

I think is sooo irresponsible "to have two kid's with out a mom" hellooooo were did u come from ricky? from a female right! u did not grow up having two dad's, so why put this two innocent children thru this when they have a mom!

January 8, 2012 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Uh

Your ignorance is astounding. How did a brain dead human (I assume you are human) learn to type?

January 9, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Vik

Yeahhhh! U puds iz all my type! I will be pumpin you chumps in da rump! Bring it!!

January 8, 2012 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  45. kay

Jesus may have been gay. He was "single" right?

January 8, 2012 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  46. @12:33

LMAO!! good one

January 8, 2012 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  47. tom zarvis

I knew A black guy who walked into a gay bar but didnt know it was gay and when one of the gays told him he was the most beautiful man he'd ever seen and wanted to give him a B.J. the black guy went nut and beat the gay guy senseless.When they asked the black guy why he did it he said he the gay guy asked him if he wanted a job.

January 8, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  48. Liv ur Life

Live it. Love it. Suk it. Wack it. I be a playa with all dem fairies....I hit da sack with Bob, Mike and Jerry! We all be lookin for a monster jig-a-boo. I want dat meat stick and I want dat spoo !!

January 8, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  49. Rex

Just wanna hook up with jimbo so he can pump my plump rump with his tiny stump! We iz both some crazy fruits! Let's pump dat poop chute.

January 8, 2012 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  50. jimbo

I got pounded in da poop chute by my buddy and I be walkin bowlegged for a week! I love to schlob da knob!! I be one of da biggest fudge packers around.

January 8, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  51. Liv ur Life

So Im reading this and as a gay male I have two issues... 1 is that NOT EVERY GAY MAN WANTS CHILDREN.....2 your religious assumptions are based on christianity and everyone is not christian...So what if 2 men raise a child...That child was created by a MAN and WOMAN who obviously did not want the child...so have the child be another foster care statistic and grow up and give away their love to any and everyone or have a child grow up in a LOVING home with TWO PARENTS that obviously can afford to take care of the child and are psychologically capable of taking care of the child that was left in a trash can or unwanted by unfit parents..so next time you talk about Gay people taking care of children that they adopted REMEMBER GAYS CANT EFF KIDS UP BECAUSE THEY CANT HAVE THEM REMEMBER SO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND ADOPT ONES THAT STRAIGHTS CANT TAKE CARE OF OR SHUT THE EFF UP!!

January 7, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  52. jimbo

Ricky will die of AIDS, then what will become of the children??????

January 7, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  53. jimbo

Ricky Martin is a sick butt-Burgular

January 7, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  54. garygoodbird

I had two dads. My biological and my step. One ignored me every summer (court ordered visitation) and one molested me (not MY daughter). I believe that love and kindness rules. No matter where you find it. Hate and fear have no place in my world.

January 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Rex

He likes it in his poop shoot.

January 7, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Vik

My name is Vik and I luv dat dik! I just wanna chug mass amounts o goo...just give me some of your salty spoo! Let pump da rump you lil chump cuz I know its plump and ill take your stump!!

January 7, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Vik

I is a transgender lezbo. Any of you dykos wanna get down and get bizzy? I will pound your box with my monster jig-a-boo strap on. Let's pump each other silly!

January 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  58. BRAINCHIPIMPLANTSMAN

Are you back peddling your crazy again? Go sell your nutbar schtick somewhere else. Nobody is reading your unintelligent posts you pud!! Suk it fairy.

January 7, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  59. md

No logical response... Intollerenxce and to not accwpt and love ure fellow man makes you an evil person! What god would condone shunning someone that he made? I didn't make myself. Ure god did.

January 7, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Madame Rue

What a waste!

January 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  61. md

To say it is wrong is like saying blacks shouldn't use the same toilets as whites.. Any educated person would know being gay is genetic, not a choice (I am gay and did not choose it).. Such intolerence is just pure evil.. Should we just assasinate retarted people too?

January 7, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  62. moni

Let others live their lives focus on living yours – your way.

January 7, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  63. kewl dewd

Apparently Mr. Martin doesnt like TACOS – he prefers BU(TT)RRITOES I mean 'burritoes'. Oh well, I luv SPANISH TACOS btw – more for me...haha

January 7, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  64. Foolishboyz

Men need to focus on a womens body also! It is not about only you!

January 7, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  65. Foolishboyz

Men have a nerve in thee anal that makes them go crazy! If you are a women and get that note he will be yours forever!

January 7, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  66. Foolishboyz

They do sell toys to please a man so that he won't turn to men for anal.

January 7, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  67. Foolishboyz

Most of the time some people change to be gay because of how some women don't know how to please the man right or even some men don't know how to please a women. I have friends that have changed due to this. That is how it starts with most people.

January 7, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  68. CHARLES EBIRIM

everything is totally wrong wit gay marriage cos its unatural.now tell me,if there were only 2 men in d whole world,do u think they could give birth? d answer is NO cos its not supposed 2 be.its like saying a man shud marry a goat.its demonic cos satan does things that goes against GOD.millions of people are demonically possesd witout knowing cos they think its their right.if u dont believe in GOD then u believe in satan/devil,ofcourse am not surprised cos there are people who worship satan instead of GOD

January 7, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  69. tom zarvis

Where's the Straight's Only water fountain?-Come to Vermont Ricky when ur fanny feels better where gay people can marry and even visit their lovers in the hospital when they get da virus-They-Gays-can also visit friends relatives neighbors strangers random acquaintances and casual hookups-Gays can do all the things straights do here in the incest capital of the world Vermont.Our politicians wod even condone the mating of a man and brussel sprout if nature wod allow.When ur fanny stops aching Ricky come to Vermont and get joined we go plenty of crowbars to seperate the men from the boys.Hey did u hear about the Greek father deferred from the draft? It was so he cod rear his son.As if any gay guy wod drink non bottled h2o.

January 7, 2012 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  70. downtown100

dicky doo da, dickie to do ricky martin like's it up , you no where

January 7, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  71. The Fan

There are some people on here posting some Stupid comments! Grow Up! If your going to comment on the situation, get to the Point and Think before you write... I don't agree with what he's doing but I'll leave it up to GOD to judge. We all Sin, have sinned and will keep sinning so let's look at ourselves before we analyze others. FYI... just because GOD forgives us and is loving, doesn't mean we should take advantage of his Mercy and Love!!!

January 7, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  72. res

Instead of just critizicing u can pray for him and his family if you "care".

January 7, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  73. GoRicky!

Oh.. And gay parents don't raise str8 children.. Or is it str8 parents don't raise gay children? I'd say "C" Both.. Gay is definitely genetic, no doubt. And who cares.. Oh yes.. The moms that have childred from 3 different fathers.. Go figure

January 7, 2012 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Leo

Congratulations! You get the award for the stupidest comment E-V-E-R! Care to explain how two G a y parents can have an offspring that shares their genes? Think about it, but don't hurt yourself.

January 10, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  74. GoRicky!

Good for Ricky! :). For the Adam and Eve person.. So having many wives is ok? Stoning liars is ok? Eating shrimp is not ok? Or is it just "gay" that's not ok. Only man rates sins.. All sin is sin to God. Lust of a woman is sin. Thoughts are sin. But let me guess, those said in the Bible don't count right? Go Ricky and Carlos! Love is of God. Not hatred and judgment of man by men/women.. For whoever judges and condemns will be judged 10Xs harsher. Judging someone else is also a sin. Hmm get the picture? Or you going to change the words? Good luck..

January 7, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  75. B.

@desiamerican YOU don't HAVE to watch! People who write with such hate as you do are probably closet sociopaths. I would bet on a gay or lesbian couple making a successful marriage LONG before I would bet on YOUR odds. LOLOL

January 7, 2012 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  76. desi american

A man shoving his dick up another's excretory canal. I'm disgusted and appalled. I hope they both get AIDS and die.

January 7, 2012 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  77. madhater

Gay people are weird.

January 7, 2012 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  78. starrfire

Two Dad's or two moms, what's the difference? At least the kids will have TWO parents who will rsise the kids and they'll think nothing of it! It's 2012 so get over it and it really is none of your business!

January 7, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  79. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELFS

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR LIVES PUBLIC THEN YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH ASKING FOR TROUBLE NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

January 7, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  80. frex

WOW! all of u ppl who take the time to read n comment negativly on ricky martin n his life perhaps need to get a life of their own! im sure mr. martin isn't taking time out of his life to read assnine comments from assnine ppl. i think having 2 loving dads in one's life is marvelous! maybe not having 1 loving dad in some ppl"s lives make them ugly n stupid! to bad.

January 7, 2012 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  81. Peter

Dont bring nazi germany into stuff that is completely abnormal. If one could have two children with another man than your christ would have made it possible.

January 7, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  82. Name*bob in little rock

Why are people so mean in sprite about other humans just because they are different. Jesus taught and commanded us to become like him and live our lives act in Christ like manner, But all too often people like these have that inner evil released in our sad history like Nazi Germany and the excuse to purge different people in death camps.

Please for our Lords sake show tolerance and loving heart towards your fellow man.

January 7, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • 13yrsyoung

This is the most insightful thing I've seen. Thank you so much for this.

January 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Catone

So what if those 2 boys have 2 dads. Most kids don't have one

January 6, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Foolishboyz

People must know that Ricky makes his money from everyone that buys his stuff,there for the people that have bought his stuff are the ones that have paid his bill's and paid for those twin boys. Once Ricky becomes a has been then how will he pay for things.

January 6, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Foolishboyz

God mad Adam and Eve! CASE CLOSED! I Miss those good old days when you did not see all this evil put out in the world for children to get their heads so messed up! I only came to read this on Ricky hoping that he was into women. I don't hate gay people,just don't like what they chose to do. The word Gay use to mean happy but,now it has change. Yes,I do have happy friends and what can you do. It is their life that they are hurting. God love us all! We are his children!

January 6, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phillip

Okay, so God made Adam and Eve. I have heard that remark since I was a little kid growing up in the deep south. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Random question here: What color were Adam and Eve? Baby, just so you know...God made me too and trust me there ain't nothin about me that's been straight from day one....and I thank God for that every day of my life. Why don't you try to develop a searious and thoughtful search in your own heart for God...and stop listening to organized religion for your answers. If you recall-organized religion of the day is who was calling for the crucifiction of your God. Think about that one for a minute.

January 9, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Not everyone believes in god. CASE CLOSED.

January 9, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  86. fry

I agree they should live there lives but do it quietly not running around saying I'm gay. And talking marriage

January 6, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • pippin

So, stick em all back in the closet then right? If your problem is that you feel threatened by gay men then maybe you need to take a real good like at yourself and your closeted feelings.

January 9, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  87. tenneill

*sigh* where in the hell do you commenters come from? Live your life and let others do the same.

January 6, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Peter blood

@ capt. Obvious... The way you say that it makes it sound like you were the one to make fun of the kid w. Gay dads.

January 6, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  89. fry

Gay marriage is the devil in disguise. Should banned world wide

January 6, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Jonboy

Interesting how the ones that are so much against gay marriage have such an interest in Ricky Martin. Watch them all explain themselves and take offense. Just saying, lol.

January 6, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  91. cydonia

And what, EXACTLY is wrong with having two dads? Describe to me, in full detail, why that is a bad thing. (And DON'T say "it just is" or spout a bunch of religious crap.) Oh, right. You CAN'T. Just knowing there are hypocrtical bigots like you out there makes me sick. You are sickening.

January 6, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ted

I will explain to you why it is wrong,no religious crap,and no "it just is". The world is not ready for it. Right or wrong that is a fact. As a parent we want our children's lives to be easier than ours so WE fight the battles for them. If you take two gay parents raising a child then the parent AND the child will fight this battle,a child isnt prepared for this. They just want to fit in. Say what you want but would you want your childhood memories to be a decade of getting your butt kicked? I dont want my child to be a martyr for my lifestyle.

January 7, 2012 at 4:59 am | Report abuse |
    • pippin

Ted: I see your point and understand your feelings here but you say the world isn't ready for this. My question is how do we make the world ready for it? The only way is to try to change things slowly one at a time. my daughter has a friend in her class at school who has two mom's. the kids have no problem with it at all but the parents that's another thing. It's not a problem for the kids, teach them to accept others and slowly, one at a time we can change things for the better.

January 9, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phillip

I know this may be little apples vs. oranges, but it seems to me like most of my friends have two dads and two mothers. The birth parent and the step-parent. If the important part of this argument is that raising a happy, healthy, well rounded child requires the attention of both parents (the birth parents) then why is divorce so easily obtained by those who can legally marry? It seems like maybe the one’s trying to limit our ability to marry and raise children could spend more of their own time trying to fix what is wrong in their own community. Based on the crime reports, the failed schools, and the general lack of anything resembling accountability it would seem to say to me that maybe dear old mommy and daddy isn’t working out that great anymore.

January 9, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uh

Ted: You are an idiot. Is being a straight a "lifestyle"? Did you CHOOSE to be straight? If so, tell us the day you made the conscious decision to not be gay. You can't. Because you did not choose to be straight. You DO choose to be an ignorant idiot however... And I am sick of stupid people raising stupid, mean, close-minded kids.

January 9, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. fry

Disgusting. Too dudes getting married. Pheeew

January 6, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Light

so what if the kids have 2 dads atleast they still making money and not sitting around complaining like other people and also atleast the kids arent in a home with abusive and poor parents who dont case about them!

January 6, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  94. myopinion

It's too bad that those kids will be raised to think that two dads is okay.

January 6, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  95. battergrl

Gay or not, this is one HANDSOME man...

January 6, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  96. phat dad

For every two punks u see holding hands, remember there are two more free women for me.play on player...

January 6, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Rodney Smith

I like how he says it would irresponsible to think about having a girl right now. Seriously,how responsible is it for someone to teach a child that it is alright to haave two dads! Yeah, because that is do normal, I don't care how much money you have, liking dudes is not right.

January 6, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  98. bob

Ricky Ricky Viva la Ricky I love butt just like you wed me wed me butt meiser

January 6, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  99. from san anto

Yuck

January 6, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  100. JEAN RIVER

I LOVE RICKY MARTIN GOOD LUCK AND PEOPLE DONT HATE THATS IS LIVE HAVE SOME RESPECT

January 6, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  101. freegrrl

Just knowing that un-educated,bigoted,stupid people like you are lving in this great country makes ME SICK!!

January 6, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Why should I care what you think of my two fathers? We've got so much more money than you that I don't even have to look at you, much less listen to your flapping mouth.

January 6, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Capt. Obvious

Slow news day in entertainment for CNN today, huh? Just knowing that children will grow up being teased by other kids at school because their dad sucks dick makes me sick.

January 6, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vik

You're stupid.

January 7, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • RamblinRosie

A kid would be luckier to have a gay, loving, attentive, & involved dad over a bigoted, ignorant one like...you sound.

January 8, 2012 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • BrianBoy

Likely the only teasing his kids will get at school will probably be from your kids.

January 9, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joan

1) who cares 2) does that mean your kids are not teased because your wife/girlfriend does not? Maybe that's why you're so angry.

January 9, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

I suck dick and I am a woman.. my man loves it

January 9, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Lucy

He's still a cutie. Never never marry if you are not ready.

January 6, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Adara

Under all the black he is wearing pink panties.

January 6, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |