'Jersey Shore': Back in Seaside Heights
January 6th, 2012

'Jersey Shore': Back in Seaside Heights

After making the most of their short time in Florence - by spending each day cooped up inside their house (drunk) - the “Jersey Shore” cast heads back to Seaside Heights at the start of season 5.

Snooki chases a celebratory shot with pickle juice from the jar while Pauly D kisses his passport, vowing never to leave the U.S. again.

The irony that their baggage - er luggage - is strewn across the main floor of the shore house isn’t lost on us. And it begins.

When they visit the T-shirt shop, their boss Danny says he’s never seen them so pale. So, after some much needed GTL, the gang ventures to Captain Hooks where their friends and family wait to surprise them.

In addition to Snooki’s boyfriend Jionni, JWoww’s boyfriend/personal trainer Roger, and, of course, the infamous Uncle Nino, The Situation’s friend Unit is there. You might remember hearing Unit’s name mentioned last season. (Sitch spread a rumor that Unit was calling Jionni to tell him about Snooki and Sitch’s fling.) Naturally, drama ensues.

It becomes clear to a few of the roommates - and anyone else watching, for that matter - that Snooki and The Situation did, in fact, hook up.

Snooki spends the better part of her evening yelling expletives at Unit, along with this effective gem: “Your name is [expletive] Unit!”

Though, as most people might agree, it’s best not to mess with someone who has you by the … poof.

Back at the house, Sammi hits the confessional to address Mike’s “gay tendencies,” which include watching Unit undress and offering him pajamas. “Mike normally wifes up his grenades this way,” Sam says. But Unit and his abs of steel didn’t seem to mind.

While everyone else is partying, Vinny is down in the dumps. Homesick and sleep deprived, all he wants to do is be with his family. Ronnie even - unsuccessfully - offers to get him a stripper or a hooker to lift his, um, spirits.

And so, Vin decides to go home.

The first episode of the season bordered on been there, done that, thanks to Snooki and Mike’s incessant bickering. Their feuding might be even less enjoyable than the Ron and Sam Show from previous seasons.

On the bright side, we learned something new last night: Watermelon is a key ingredient in Ron Ron juice, the red mixture Ronnie is always blending. Perhaps MTV will bestow a new ingredient each episode so we can enjoy an ice-cold glass of Ron Ron juice while we watch the train wreck we call “Jersey Shore.”

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. dc

This show is so unforgivably bad that it's hilarious. You couldn't write characters like this. The funniest thing now after a few seasons is watching these morons way-too-slowly realize that these a given manufactured situation is a chance for publicity and start playing to the camera. They have truly become clowns in the truest sense of the word. Even THEY have to know how ridiculous they are, and they are now playing the role of clowns for $$$ and celebrity. There is truly nothing more entertaining than Poor Orange Trash Gone Wild.

January 10, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ruth

The reason they didn't do well in Italy is because people don't like idiots there. I saw a couple of episodes and people really hated them and had no respect for them. Mike should stay in the US, he won't do well anywhere else where people have a little more culture. The show is pathetic and it shows the decline of our culture and what we now consider entertainment.

January 9, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. babs

understandable why cris cristies weighs 350 lbs.

January 9, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. George

O great. Another season with a bunch of losers who refuse to grow up and act their age teaching millions that its okay to act the same. Awesome. Lets keep promoting poor behavior and lushes. God only knows we have enough loser parents that can't take themselves out of a bar and the party mentality. Lets promote more.

January 9, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. s uc this

They are Great people. I hope they can go back overseas again soon.

January 9, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  6. Guest1

These NEW YORKERS give Jersey a bad name.
    I wish they would all die in a plane crash.......

January 9, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mr. Myxlptlkx

I AM SO SINCERELY SORRY THAT THE PLANE THESE MEGA, GIGA, HYPER-LOSERS WAS ON DIDN'T CRASH AND BURN ON IT'S FINAL APPROACH!!!

January 9, 2012 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. Ian

We live in an era when people are famous for being famous and nothing else. No talent necessary, they are manufactured celebrities, and the hollywood hype machine brainwashes a gullible public into believing that they should care about these reality "stars". One day that public will wake up and ask *why*?!

January 9, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  9. Really Jersey

My Italian sister in law is right.....That Kind Are Cute When They're Young!.....They're not Cute anymore!

January 9, 2012 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. yawn

bunch of low life trash italians and wannabe trash italians, who cares

January 9, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  11. nobama2012

So the bottom feeders are spawning.....and as usual we will have to pay for the mutants they produce....nothing new here same old third worlding of America in the white trash world...........
    Let the fallopian disconnections begin........

fffffing spawntards

January 8, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sam

Enough with the "reality" television. Whatever happened to good old fashion sitcoms? or better yet...Whatever happened to MTV actually playing music videos?

January 8, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. bshaun2

That fat little she dwarf getting popped in the mouth at that bar was pretty fkn funny though

January 8, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. bshaun2

This has got to be the most pathetic and mind numbing show that has ever been broadcast.

January 8, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. mrnyc

They are a bunch of no talent hacks......why this show has been back for so many seasons is beyond me.....the show sucks.......and they are a celbritards.......

January 8, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  16. T

I wish they would all do the rest of the world a favor and drown in a freakin' bathtub already!

January 8, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Tom

The worst part for these folks will be when this crap show ends and they fade into the shadows. There'll be nothing to feed their super-sized egos and breasts!

January 8, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Duck go Quack Quack

Snooki's biological parents must be happy they got rid of her! Now to get back to watchign the Situation's workout videos those things are pure comedy.

January 8, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Mork

THIS SHOW IS RETARDED, THESE PEOPLE ARE RETARDED, AND ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS MINDLESS PAP IS INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED AT BEST!!! WOW. JUST WOW. KILL THEM ALL NOW!!!!!

January 8, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • MORK

IF YOU DISAGREE, PLEASE DO THE PLANET A FAVOR AND GET YOUR JUNK SNIPPED OR TIED!!

January 8, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Getoverit

People...this show is mindless, dumb, forget about your own drama – FUN...stop taking everything so seriously!!

January 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  21. LawJunkie

I think they're a smart group- think about, get paid six digits an episode to get drunk, hook up, go clubbing and tan. Too bad I didn't think about doing that in my early 20's. Instead I decided to pursue a law degree...and instead my six digits goes towards paying off my student loans. Sweet deal.

January 8, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Justin Duane Allen

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vOAuJXcSI&w=640&h=390]

January 8, 2012 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  23. bob

These ass wipes give guidos a bad name. Dumb guinees have it tough enough, uneducated greasee, smelly. They do not need situation adding to there troubles

January 8, 2012 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  24. chuck r

This show is the primary reason I watch BBC now.

January 8, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  25. Gladheart

I feel the Situation and the Unit are gay lovers! I think they will both come screaming out of the closet this season!

January 8, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. ghost

this show is beyond stupid. it shows what is exactly wrong with this country. people acting like these idiots. what is sad is they get paid for this.

January 8, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  27. Keith

The best thing is can about Seaside Heights is GREAT PIZZA!

January 8, 2012 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  28. Dumb Republican

Probably the same idiots that watch Fox News and think that their slogan of " fair and balanced" is true.

January 8, 2012 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  29. S.A

Wheres is my comment?

January 8, 2012 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  30. Jataka

This is why America will totally fail eventually, more so than it does right now. Teach your kids to be mindless retards, the rest of the world is waiting to invade once the last smart person in America has been turned into a guido retard.

January 8, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  31. superdogs

We're just thrilled that the Disgusting Duggars are OUT of this category on CNN

January 7, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  32. BOOBIES

BOOBIES

January 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. squared80

This show is simply an indictment on America's failing education system. What a shame.

January 7, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  34. Willy Brown

Tards on Moron TV

January 6, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  35. DERRICK

CASEY ANTHONY – BABY KILLER

January 6, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  36. DERRICK

PAULI D IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

January 6, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Joe

Wow! Feltch and Dave is my kind of gayboyz. These fruits know how to partee! I will bend dem both over and rock their keisters till we all be walkin bowlegged for a week!

January 6, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Oh, Joe. I don't think you're man enough for me, precious. But thank you for your most generous offer none the less.

January 6, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Feltch

Coo coo! I iz gonna hook up with Dave. He wants my monster meat stick right up da ol poop chute! We fairies stick together. Let's schlob each others knob.

January 6, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Dave

I am a fudge packin freak! Just wanna pump my buddy in da plump rump! Let's get down and get bizzy!!!

January 6, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jersey Shore Sucks...

This show is without a doubt the most pathetic waste of airtime on tv, the lowest form of entertainment with a cast of no-talent generation-X losers. And I only know this because I lost a bet and was forced to sit thru an episode of it. Do the world a favour and cancel this trash...

January 6, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Dave

These people are stupid. The people that enjoy this show are stupid.

January 6, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  42. mikrik13

How you going to keep them down on the beach once they have seen It-a-leee...

January 6, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Don

If these stupid clowns were in Kentucky everyone would call them stupid hillbilly trailer trash so why are so many stupid people watching this crap? Maybe because they see themselves and are too stupid to realize these people are nothing except to themselves? I guess stupid just draws stupid.

January 6, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  44. salahuddin

안녕 Check out theruggedgent(dot)com for some great articles.

January 6, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  45. SideWinder

Turds and tards.........and even if you like them, you are them.

January 6, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Adara

I watch the show. I have to say I enjoy watching them act like fools. Makes me lol. I however, don't like the (2) meatballs Snookie and Deena. For girls, they should have more respect for themselves carry on the way that they do, on t.v. no less. Drunken slu ts p!gs and spread eagle for tom, d!ck and harry. Is that the suppose to be new cool?

January 6, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  47. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

January 6, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  48. MistahBurns

The question often arises real or fake. I have come to believe that these people are for real, but MTV sets up certain situations where they know there will be drama. During the episode when they were commented before and after commercials they were so awkward it was blatantly apparent that they are horrible actors. I am shocked and dismayed that there are people like this, but its a train wreck you watch. MTV is simply taking advantage of them, I am sure all of their money will be gone in a matter of years, lost to clubs and tanning oil and poor investments.

January 6, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  49. julian

Well you should take a chill pill and get you some punani u sound stress out dude bt I guess opinions are like butt hole every one has one

January 6, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  50. ddallas

Do I really need to continue??? No, not really cuz I be a lezbo and I just want to pump u dykos with my monster jig-a-boo strap-on!!

January 6, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ddallas

Yo! I be callin out you fools for improper spelling. Well, count me in for being a clown!! I can't even spell grammar correctly. Yeah, I iz pretty stupid myself...

January 6, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  52. @paulie

I doubt that they would vote for Obama, you have to know who he is first! Oh wait, they have to know how to vote in the first place and realize that Captain Morgan isnt on the ballot!

January 6, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Lonewolf

Well well here we go again CNN reporting on this show again. Do us a favor and leave these spoiled a$$ O's out of print. So the people who say they like the a$$ O's out of the news.

January 6, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Sam

I've lived in Jersey for 10 years and I've never seen anyone who even remotely resembles these people or the cast of the RHONJ.

January 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ddallas

I mean really, these no-talent half wits are in one of the most beautiful cities in the world (Florence) and all they can think of to do is stay in their hotel room and get drunk!!!!! That is simply stupid. No other word for it.

January 6, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • IntoleranceIsBliss

Obviously you did not watch the season they were in Florence. They went out and toured the city and visited other parts of Italy. There was one episode towards the end where they stayed in and drank and danced at home because they were feeling homesick and the clubs in Italy were totally different than at the Jersey Shore. Also, I don't know if you go out much, but it is common to drink at home before going to the bar/club. You save money and get more drunk!

January 7, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  56. ddallas

People responding here are talking about a show populated with morons....the poor spelling and improper use of grammer....do I really need to continue????

January 6, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • IntoleranceIsBliss

No, you don't need to continue. And if you want to complain about poor spelling and "grammer" than at least get it right yourself. Only one question mark needs to punctuate your sentence.

January 7, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  57. justin b

I am 15. I can spell. I actually like Jersey Shore, mostly for the fights and how much stupid drama they create within the household. I mean that's just my opinion though

January 6, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Lario

OH Yea..the situation is back. Sorry to break it to you folks but this is how people really act in seaside. (or cancun spring break for that matter) STOP THE H8, the show is great. wooo let's get drunk n partay!

January 6, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. phil

snokki sux my weiner reall y good im seroius

January 6, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  60. GADAWG

Can anyone post to this without misspelled words and poor grammar? It is almost unreadable.

January 6, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  61. MEAT

The "tools are back!" the "tools are back!"

January 6, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Bobbie The Guido Giovanni

I'd watch it if I had the I.Q. of a potato...................

January 6, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  63. md

This show is the dumbing down of America at it's best. For all you idiots that watch this show, I am so embarrassed for you. Get a life!!! That show is PURE GARBAGE!!!!!!!

January 6, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Donkey Party

To TheGUY @ 1:50pm –

75% of Republicans watch Fox News, and believe every word they hear and see there. That's a staggering number of ignorant, ill-informed people. Also, the GOP touts stupidity in all its candidates, they are anti-education, and they clearly can't articulate their irrational thoughts, as is evident by the comments left here by the insanely ignorant right-wing knuckle-draggers who have the grammatical skills of 1st graders. Better check your "facts" again, Sparky.

January 6, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  65. qnz1178

Mike is gay, no doubt about it...I already thought it before last night's episode, but last night's episode confirmed it....Two, the amount of STD's that exist among these people is scary...the only thing any of them should be endorsing on TV are STD medications.....I enjoy the show but am saddened by the fact that we do not see how alcohol ruins lives and puts people at risk of deadly diseases..I acted as stupid as they do when I was in my 20's so I am not judging these guys, but people should really learn from what these people are doing and realize the risks they take when drinking excessive alcohol and sleep around...HIV is all around us guys ....

January 6, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  66. rico

Wow. There's a lot of angry people on the internet. I enjoy watching this show. If you do not like it, then don't watch it, bother to read about it and post comments about it.

January 6, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  67. TheGUY

I think you are ALL missing the most important point of this whole debacle...when is Jwow going to do Playboy! Seriously, thats all that matters. She is the only good thing about that show and I NEED to see her naked NOW!!!

January 6, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Billy

I'd like to see Snooki in a Max Hardc0re vid....

January 6, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  69. the sitch needs a molectomy

boy's got a face full of whack-a-moles

January 6, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Liam

this show blows goats.-

January 6, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Slim Straight

It's very simple...if people continue to view this trash then the fakes tans are here to stay. Where's that 18 year old mother when we need her the most?

January 6, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  72. JB!

I was SO angry when I turned the channel to Mtv to watch Beavis and Butthead and two seconds of these fuktards babble entered my ear hole. I've never wished harm on a stranger but these people need to have their genitals mangled

January 6, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Maybe it's actually you that has a problem. 2 seconds of babble shouldn't make you that angry.

January 6, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  73. bob

I love to plant me rod between JWoW hills

January 6, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  74. REAL2012

Jersey Shore? Bunch of drunks & fakes!! This is why I don't like reality shows. You guys make yourself look bad on tv. Want a real relationship & grow up? Don't complain about life on live television.. Get off & straighten things up!!

January 6, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  75. julian

Well what you liberals know just support the lazy poor. and the peole who want to better their self should pay for them and don't get me wrong I am hispanic and my parents fought out of proberty so y can't u

January 6, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ancient Curse

Do you actually know any liberals? Stop being so ignorant.

January 6, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Without liberals, your parents would still be fighting, still be oppressed, still be second class. Don't be such an ingrate.

January 6, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Clete

Where is Bruce the shark when we need him?

January 6, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Jason

Has any here been to NJ? Do all/most people act like idiots there? Or did they find the handful of "special" people and put them on tv? With all the "reality" show about NJ, it sure makes the state look stupid.

January 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ancient Curse

My limited experience with New Jersey-ites has not been good. I've never met more self-involved people in my life.

January 6, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • loudandproud

Im from Jersey. We have big hair, big nails, lots of glim glam, but no one acts like them, and wouldnt call anyone a "guido" thats considered an insult. Also no one would dare call anyone a "guinea". My Italian grandmother also hated the Sopranos for portarying Italians from Jersey badly. It seems its okay to slam Jersyites–but Jersey rules IN SPITE of the idiots and media machine–

January 7, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  78. Madtown

Double fist-pump for American idiocy and trash!

January 6, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  79. T-Rex

The Sitch RULES. He is what it is all about. Cool show for cool peeps.

January 6, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • qnz1178

i enjoy the show, but Mike is the WORST part of the show...what an annoying human being...low self esteem, instigator, and in the closet...he needs to come out soon and stop acting like he loves women...he does not...

January 6, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  80. julian

And by they way I hate situation 3 he is a dumas s

January 6, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  81. lalalalala, lalalalala

http://jerseyshore.realitysteve.com/ – best recap. freakin hillarious

January 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  82. julian

Jaja I hope your name is not boycott like mines is not hot carl is julian but if it is maybe you should join them at mcdonalds

January 6, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Jake M

I have never met two men (Situation and Unit) that acted like such girls...the drama...drop it guys and move on...wow so pathetic!

January 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  84. julian

Why does it say hot carl in my sace is julian

January 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  85. @snookie does goats

What a loser you are, bringing up a dead little girl !

January 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  86. T-Rex

This weekend I am gonna watch Snooki and Sweet Sammi and then go racing in my comaro. I might pik up some chicks 2 go with me. Hot ones like on the jersey shore.

January 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really???

Ok.... You have been talking about having a "comaro"..... but if you really had one.... or knew anything about them... you would know it's spelled CAMARO! For crying out loud you are making fun of the shore idiots and you are just as ignorant! You could at least attempt to make yourself sound smart. Ever heard of spell check???

January 7, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Hot Carl

Boycott this trash! Put these morons where they belong, working at McDonald's for minimum wage.

January 6, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ancient Curse

With all due respect to the young folks working at McDonald's, I couldn't agree with you more, Carl. Shows like this promote idiocy for profit. Easily-influenced viewers might take this to heart, and fine-tune their own idiocy in hopes of a multi-million dollar contract. It's very sad.

January 6, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  88. julian

You are right I agree with you about that this show has come to the end but you know that you we wouldn't be discussing this if the show was a failure or the writing some how this juice heads morons are entertaining and guess what they are way worst to come but 99 percent of americans are gonna enjoy it and enjoyn dosent mean you like them is just fun like cops I hate criminals burt I enjoy seen them fail know what I mean buddy

January 6, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  89. T-Rex

That means comaro to you yankeees. Its got a 4WD motor so I can race it. It is way fast.

January 6, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  90. T-Rex

Quit picking on the necks. We are cool. I got a 4WD.

January 6, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  91. tammy

Im from Vermont and my naybors are from alabama. They dont even know where to get brakfast. They are hiks.

January 6, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  92. walden

southies are dumm. go eat a gritt and lissen to your country music and leav us alone.

January 6, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bev

*sigh* Translation: "Southies are dumb. Go eat a grit, and listen to your country music, and leave us alone."

January 7, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • shelle

It's grits. Where on earth did you go to school?

January 7, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  93. walden

I bet you are from the south. Peeple from the south dont understand. They have to watch HeeHaw and Nascar. Southies are redneks.

January 6, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • shelle

Believe it or not, the south is not some hole where people drink diet Rite and Moonpies all the time. Please, even Michigan has it's rednecks! Austin has two of the best music/media festivals of the year, SXSW and ACL. Remind me what Jersey has again?.... Oh yeah Jersey Shore. I guess art really is subjective.

January 7, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bev

You do mean "people," don't you?

January 7, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  94. sunfish

You are all haters and are jelous of there sucess. They are lafing all the way to the bank.

January 6, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  95. julian

Well I just know one thing and is if you were offer the same amount of money that they are getting you would be wasted every day to :p if u think about it snooki is the hight light of the show that's why is call a show is all a act

January 6, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Jason

I think the writing on this show has gotten tired and boring. What adult male gets so home sick they can't stick it out another month or two? I don't buy it.

January 6, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  97. GivesMeDiarrhea

This show sucks balls. It's the same crap over n over n over. MTV is trying to milk it for what its worth but I bet you that the ratings will be the lowest of all season and will cancel this crap of a show. Just to let you know some of them arnt even Italian!

January 6, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bull

I wish they would go back to NY.Jersey sea water was just starting to clear up some.

January 6, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Actually, NFL football is the same crap over and over. This is fresh and inspirational.

January 6, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Snookie Does Goats

This show is a waste of humans. Their parents must be proud that they spawned such human trash and pure biological garbage. Hook them up with Caylee Anthony.

January 6, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  99. julian

Ok I do apologize for my grammar but it wouldent hurt u to admint that u are over exaggerating things their young and let me tell u every time I see them they keep me entertan I'm just saying !!!

January 6, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  100. PMN

Waiting for the cancelling of this dramatic show. Snooki is too much to watch of her weird whining drunk self. Snooki whicing saying I am so sad so I am going to drink and dance in bar with no dance floor. All I have to say for this crew is time to "grow up". Snooki the lilttle whining and little girl sounds sticking out your lower lip are fr***ckn annoying...grow up.

January 6, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Itburnswhenipee

This show is actually a CIA black site project aimed towards creating weaponized herpes.

January 6, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  102. Situation

wow looking at Deena, II would say they photo shopped her lower body with that of an offensive lineman, but I unfortunately know that not to be the case.

January 6, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  103. sunfish

I dont see why you post such mean coments on here. The Shore is a very entertaining show. We like it. Chek the ratings. BTW The Sitch is TOO HOT !

January 6, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Loopman

Sunfish – Spoken like a truly superficial airhead that wouldn't know entertainment if it slapped you in the back of the head. I don't know how much of the real world you have experienced, but normal people just don't act as blatantly irresponsible and blindly idiotic as this bunch of untalented New Jersey turds.

January 6, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Loopman, and all the other haters, simply have no sense of class or refinement. These vibrant young go-getters are a wonderful, positive influence on our American youth. We need more shows like this. We really do.

January 6, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crystalline

Couldn't agree more Loopman...

This show is such a WOFT (if any of you texting twits don't know that one ask somebody). Entertainment only has to be as complex as the mind that it entertains...so anyone who thinks this show is a credible effort toward entertainment is only revealing how pathetically small their IQ really is. Give it time – this cast of clueless, superficial stooges will be off the air, broke and / or in rehab, and doing carwash opening's across the midwest before you can say "whatever"!

January 8, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  104. julian

I can't belive the writer said they spend their days drunk when all the characters from jersy short keep a fit body that dosent come from driking you better then eny one should know that dose not come easy it takes hard work so give them at least that they half the drive plus what other "real tv last tis long with the same people " like all my fellow teens would say don't be heater #relle hope u read this men

January 6, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • ser

there is absolutely no punctuation in this "sentence":....
      anyway
      can't entertainment just be entertainment...don't take it seriously...don't think it is real...just watch it if you like it...thats it...its just entertainment.
      and i use the term "entertainment" loosely.

January 6, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • jvmgirl

ummmm....learn to spell....PLEASE

January 6, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snookie

Please julian, off yourself.

January 9, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Edwardo

Id sy it is 95 percent real, with some editing to make it more better. They dont have to edit it though. It is most excelent as it is. As a young person I can say it is pretty acurate of our cool lives.

January 6, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Loser detector

While you're being cool make sure you pay closer attention to the grammar and spelling section of your HS textbook.

January 6, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Snarky

You're correcting people's grammar on a CNN blog, yet HE'S the loser? Suuuuuuure.

January 6, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • hahaha

More better, huh?

January 7, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Joel

Why?

January 6, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  107. Rebbeca

WHITE TRASH AT IT'S FINEST #2 TO THE KARTRASHIANS~~

January 6, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

You must be color blind. The Kardashians (beautiful, talented, cultured, sophisticated) are Armenian.

January 6, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

That's ORANGE trash at it's finest. Inbred hillbillies & trailer trash would be a step up in the evolutionary chain for them.

January 9, 2012 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  108. Edwardo

Deena is the most beautiful and classiest lady I have ever seen. She is pure class. A diamond sunshine girl.

January 6, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • TheGUY

@Eduardo

Are you blind or just plain ignorant? Probably both. I bet Ewardo is really one of Deena's family members in disgues. Deena and Snookie have to be the two biggest retards on the face of the planet. People lose IQ points just by listening to the two of them speak. Thats how dumb they are, and please don't try and say they have class, that just makes you look stupid too.

January 6, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheGUY

oops....can't spell today either. Sorry bout tHaT haha

January 6, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Well said, my man. Well said. (I mean you, Edwardo)

January 6, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Rose

So how many people think MTV paid Giovanni (Snookie's boyfriend) to be at the party for drama? It doesn't make any sense for him to leave Italy and not have any contact with Nicole until the party, especially when Snooki told him she cheated on him with Vinnie. Either Giovanni's stupid or was bribed. I think MTV made sure "The Unit" was there too to add some extra drama, just saying.

January 6, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • The voice of reason

Rose, you a moron. No, you are beyond a moron if you think this is at all real. This is scripted crap, either grow up or buy a clue.

January 6, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Busted

@Voice – "you a moron" would be expressed as "you are a moron" by a non-moron.

January 6, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get the Name Right

Of course it's all scripted. Maybe not everything they say, but the situations they are put in absolutely. His name is Jionni, not Giovanni. If you are going to comment on something (even as ridiculous as this), please get the names right.

January 6, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Superb, off the cuff, ad-libbed and improvised. The finest show on t.v. period. This show eviscerates mundane tripe such as 'Boardwalk Empire' or 'Breaking Bad'. Sheer genius.

January 6, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bamabred

It's Jionni. Giovanni is like a perfume or something. Right? Or is it Giovanni Versace? I don't know. I can only afford Wal-Mart these days. Oh well, what can I say? This recession has been a bi@tch. At least I know my "Jersey Shore!" :-D It's my escape from the reality of scaling down in the material world. The kids help me realize that my "situation" could be worse. Thanks for the entertainment, yanks! <3 y'all!

January 6, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  110. gessica

It is my favrite show. Its funny and the gang is talented.

January 6, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  111. Sly Sadie

Just reading CNN's post was painful enough. I can't believe this crap is still on tv.

January 6, 2012 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

What's truly painful is the fact that I live in a nearby town. I am considering applying for beatification.....I have been piously restraining myself from arranging a paint ball ambush for the Ooompa Loompa & her dork out on the beach where there is no place to hide!.....Eye wrenching fuschia & day-glo chartreuse ammo.....Screech! Scream! Shriek! ......Splat! Splat! SPLAT!!!

January 9, 2012 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  112. danny bonaduce

STD is back in seaside !

January 6, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  113. gessica

Yeah. They are tuuuurd knockers. Plus I am firsty. Firsty on Friday ! I RUUUUULE !

January 6, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  114. Observer

Liberal Garbage.

January 6, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

Agreed. We need a 21st century Mussolini to sort these freaks out.

January 6, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Nope,just garbage
      greasy haired,fake tanned,juicehead garbage

January 6, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh?

How is this "liberal" garbage? Or are you just one of those crackpot right wingers who hate anyone who does not believe exactly what you believe so you label everything you hate as "liberal"? I think we all know the answer.

January 6, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Busted

Haha typical republican ignorance. I swear to god if you ever stereotype a republican start with the fact that most know nothing, but speak as if they know everything. It's a fabulous combination of ignorance and arrogance, I think something typical in college dropouts or people who never moved passed high school, this is how they make up for their insecurities. Anyway, Snooki, like every other republican, bashed Obama for raising taxes on tanning. Vinny is the only one who's like a liberal, but that's because he's the only one w/a college degree.

January 6, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheGUY

@Busted...

Dude, I'm a democrat and I'm not trying to defend republicans but the GOP has "on average" the higher levels of education as far as political parties go. Most democrats are labled dummycrats because on average more highschool drop outs and hippie pechuli oil retards claim to be democratic when in fact they have no idea what the democratic party stands for. However, because they register as democrats it actually places the GOP as having higher levels of education. If you are going to back a political party, at least have your facts straight. You make the rest of us look stupid with comments like yours.

January 6, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paulie

Hate to tell you but they dont seem very conservative, religious or moral so that makes them liberals. I bet they would vote for Obama. It would be interesting to ask them.

January 6, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • LiberalNN

Totally liberal crap all the way.

January 6, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Feltch

Theirs is a communal existence, hence they are communists.

January 6, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • shelle

Clearly this is a nefarious plot by the GOP to further dumb down American youth. *sigh* But seriously it is vapid garbage. These people are total sell-outs, as in someone had to have sold their soul to keep this crap on the air.

January 7, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

I'm a frothing-at-the-mouth progressive liberal atheist and I find Jersey Shore to be the most disgusting display of human behavior available on TV. Your accusation of it being a liberal show is incorrect. Most liberals enjoy cerebral pursuits and entertainment. I find that most of my Republican friends enjoy lowest common denominator entertainment that embraces and celebrates humanity's baser instincts.

January 8, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • RayJacksonMS

Several of them have stated they are republicans so that makes them conservative trash.

January 9, 2012 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

I hate to say this.......Even Liberals have better taste than these bennies.......I can tolerate liberals........These are the worst kind of bennies........Euroturds!

January 9, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Ava

@The Guy

It sicknes me that you claim to be a Democrat. I am sorry in my opinion your take on the "educated republican" is wrong. Let me just give you insight on just one example of my many. My husband came from a small town and he would get a kick out of some people in the town who never worked a day in their lives or who were considered "blue collar" but yet they claimed to be republican.. So your take on the "educated republican" is false in my view. Thankfully my husband worked to get of this particular town, attended an ivy league university, and always makes sure to vote Democrat!

January 9, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  115. LDS Jake

I LOOOOOVE SOOKIE AND BILL ! They are the coolest vampires ever. Why are they misspelling sookies name though?

January 6, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Wrong show.

January 6, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • BPD

DUUH!!!! wrong show dude!

January 6, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • seriously!!!!

You people obviously cannot undersand joke posts. Lame!

January 6, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobby digital

uh rumiamani.com dork, new york house

January 6, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Are there really still losers that watch this white trash show?

January 6, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carl farts

10/10 trolling. I enjoy it. I further enjoy the idiots who cant figure out the trolling.

I CAN TELL ITS SHOOPED BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE PIXELS

January 6, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nelson

OMG, I understand U. I looove last episode, although Jessica didn't show up.

January 9, 2012 at 5:04 am | Report abuse |
    • TheTeam2Beat

Who really cares, just a bunch of kids with nothing to do no career and why even give them air time use it from something educational...go figure...smh #TheTeam2Beat

January 9, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |