Drew Barrymore engaged to Will Kopelman
January 6th, 2012

Drew Barrymore engaged to Will Kopelman

Drew Barrymore is joining the parade of celebs who've decided to head toward the altar. The 36-year-old actress is engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman, her rep tells CNN.

According to E!, the two have been dating for almost a year and got engaged over the holidays. Kopelman reportedly asked for Barrymore's hand in marriage while they were on a 10-day vacation in Sun Valley, Idaho.

This'll be the third wedding for Barrymore, who was previously married to Tom Green for five months after their 1999 nuptials, and to club owner Jeremy Thomas for less than two months in 1994.

You can see the sparkler, which People magazine reports is a radiant-cut diamond just under four carats, here.

Filed under: Celebrities • Drew Barrymore

1. Kaiahh Chendol

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you may remove me from that service? Thanks!

July 17, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Harlenb Tekatokikutan

Yup, you are right Google is the most excellent in support of blogging, Googleis webpage as well come rapidly in search engines too.

July 2, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ellie

Why not just skip to the divorce and save themselves a lot of grief and money! LOL I mean we all know that's where this union is going to end up. I mean you don't have to be a betting man to KNOW the odds. These movie stars are completely delusional, they think their own past behaviour and history has NOTHING to do with how their future will end up! It's always someone else's fault. Idiots.

January 9, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. eyelan

I would be VERY leary of marrying a woman who has been married twice for a grand total of less than 7 months....maybe she'll actually make it to a year this time

January 9, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. SKY

MANY STARS SEE THE SERIOUSNESS OF GETTING MARRIED.
    THEY JUST CAN'T STAY MARRIED.

January 8, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. Elizabeth

He's cute, they make a nice couple. Hope they have at least one child right away. She's not getting any younger and it would be a dam*ed shame to let the Barrymore genes die out.

January 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Byrd

...on the other hand, letting the Barrymore genes die out might be the best thing Drew could possibly do.

January 9, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. terri

I wish her luck i like her she is a very good actress and with all that she has been threw with her life and family she needs love we all do hope he is the one and she is happy

January 7, 2012 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. Reno

Cc gang you all sound like a bunch of nuts.

January 6, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. madhater

Getting married then divorced, is so hot right now.

January 6, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. sweet2th

Good for her. I hope. He seems like a good match for her looks wise anyways. Hopeful this is the last marriage for her. Pick someone and stick with it. Don't just give up at the first sign of trouble.

January 6, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. get a room

I went to Vegas. Me and starrfire and missy and charlie crack and mr. ed and uncle crimmas and lloyd crimmas and tracie and t-rex and alecia and moondancer and peace and BV and sunshine girl and everone else. We ate at the buffett and alecia won 700 dollars.

January 6, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sly Sadie

Her first marriage lasted 2 months & her second lasted 5 months. Maybe this one, you should take a little more time to get to know each other.

January 6, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. The Måd Råp3r

I'm not on here enough anymore to keep track of what's up. I'm a poor college student anyway, no money for Vegas just now.

January 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @mad raper

U didnt anser my question-how come u didnt go to vegas with your gang ? Lmao

January 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. The Måd Råp3r

I forgot she banged/married Tom Green, the horror, the horror...

January 6, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |